• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#5461 ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3

Aya Matsuura's #1 fangirl in a sea of fanboys

• Senpai
  • 1767 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 05:26 PM

And here's the first appearance from Aya's first Xmas dinner show. "Double Rainbow". Clearly a show-off tune, but nevertheless marvelous :respect:

And another one. Fumi will love this, has a nice jazz-rock band intro: "Original Jinsei". I think Ayalternative CD 3 is nearing. Lol

Double Rainbow is such a beautiful song :) And the intro into Original Jinsei was nice, but waaaaay to long. (Who makes a 2 minute 27 second intro?! lol)

Ayaya + Jazz = ^^;

Posted Image

#5462 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:49 PM

Oh, and here are the goods for the event: HP Site

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5463 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 10:01 PM

So which one do you buy Matt? All things at once ^^?

Btw what is it with that half naked guy in the new Mering which one can see in the torrent shots? ^^

#5464 Shug

Shug

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 11:42 PM

Matt
Any way that you know of to buy from the H!P site?
Now that I think about it there was something before where it wasn't possible.
Oh well, maybe some day.

So which one do you buy Matt? All things at once ^^?

Being an Aya nut, I think getting the whole set would be the only option.

#5465 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 11:54 PM

Well, if anyone could tell me how to order as a non-Japanese I would have spent my Xmas money already. I don't unfortunately.
Though those pics will probably turn up soon

Here are today's Meringue caps (more in the torrent desciption, including the one where she's running away from the naked comedian :lol: )
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5466 Linlintan

Linlintan

Linlin's #1 Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2497 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 11:55 PM

Mailman just dropped this off.
Posted Image
Got something good to watch this weekend.

Tell me if it's any good, so maybe I can get it :lol:
Linlintan member of Linlin branch and WHOA Musha
Posted Image
The greatest Linlin fan ever!

#5467 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 11:58 PM

Ayaya3.jpg

#5468 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 12:03 AM

Ayaya3.jpg

#5469 atstrbcks

atstrbcks

亀井絵里 Loving you forever~

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 12:09 AM

I used Veoh because they allowed users to download the original copy of the file, regardless of size, length or quality. They've changed their policy so that now only a very reduced quality flv can be downloaded. Kinda negates the point of taking the time to upload vobs that are several hundred megabytes in size.... :lol:

So thats what happened. I was wondering why the pvs I downloaded were such low quality :P

Matt has "Naked Songs - DVD"in the archives.
Don't know if an ISO was posted though, but I'm sure this will be good quality.

@Matt: Do you have the Naked Songs dvd? Cause I saw it on the matsuurian archives, but that was just the mp3 rip

shug is correct. I put the videos in the PV section. No vobs though.

Ohh thanks :o

Tell me if it's any good, so maybe I can get it :)

You know its good if Aya's in it :)
Posted Image

#5470 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 01:16 AM

Wow, the officials in that set look awesome! I can't wait for the scans!

You know its good if Aya's in it :lol:

So true! :o

I finally watched the FNS special. Reminded me why I like Love Namida Iro so much!
Spoiler

#5471 Shug

Shug

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 02:46 AM

Posted Image

Tell me if it's any good, so maybe I can get it :P

Okay I'll try to do a little review here but I'm an engineer not a writer so don't expect anything great.

Aya seems to be completely at ease on stage no matter what she's doing. I think her acting has improved since Ribbon No Kishi. Totally excellent performance and of course........totally gorgeous.
Had to praise Aya first.
Don't know enough Japanese to tell what it was about exactly, but figuring out the good guys and bad guys was easy. The action throughout kept me..........well, fairly attentive. By that I mean that when Aya was offstage I was tempted to pause and get back to it later. Basically I didn't have much interest when just the dudes were on. I did however watch it all the way through though.
Ami Tokito also does pretty well and looks eh, really appealing for one song in particular. Which by the way, I'm glad Aya didn't do, I'd have been so jealous. The other girl that's in the group with Ami, (not Asami) has a couple of funny moments although, she doesn't look quite as comfortable on stage. But then again in her defense, it did seem that her parts were during an ad-lib (mid-act) scene.
A lot of action with the scenery - revolving floor and such, close to being to much. I didn't notice many costume changes either, but, with Aya's tight jacket I was glad of that.
A couple of times I thought .........."okay, that's gay". It passed quickly though.
I guess I expected a bit more music being that Aya was the star. Seemed like there was only a couple of quick songs. I don't mean that as a bad thing. I think it's great that she is expanding her serious acting. I just love her singing voice and was hoping to hear more.
Overall I enjoyed it, 2 thumbnails up, can't wait for the subbed version (hopefully someone will do it, fingers crossed).
A stage play is normally a dozen times better live than on video. I imagine it would have been incredible to attend.

Dang, that took an hour. I think I'll stick to my day job.

#5472 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:08 AM

Lol. Not bad dude.
Now you know why I'm always behind with the thread reviews :)

If you want to know what Sukedachi sounds like you can get several audio fanrecordings from the archives. So you'll know how much music to expect.

Ayaya3.jpg

#5473 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 05:21 AM

Here are today's Meringue caps (more in the torrent desciption, including the one where she's running away from the naked comedian :good: )

:) the "naked comedian" is Kojima Yoshio. he's one of the most popular comedians recently. i'll actually be downloading and watching this episode. gotta' see more of how Aya reacts to his "comedy". :sob:

Adventures in Japanmister.mori's newest blog entry:
Suspended Indefnitely

#5474 atstrbcks

atstrbcks

亀井絵里 Loving you forever~

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 06:02 AM

Aya seems to be completely at ease on stage no matter what she's doing. I think her acting has improved since Ribbon No Kishi.
[...]

Ooh. I hope this is just as good and Ribbon no Kishi if not better. I really loved they Aya version of it.
Spoiler

Posted Image

#5475 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 02:49 PM

Thanks to a recent voyage through the internet I have presents.

Attached Files

#5476 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:15 PM

Her reaction to Kojima? Remember DJ Ozma's Spiderman dancers? Lol

And very nice pictures, Ninja-Kat :whistle:
Sooooo, what did they eat at the Xmas dinner show? Anyone care to translate? Posted Image

And here are all 16 pics from that official page:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#5477 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:22 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#5478 Shug

Shug

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 04:24 PM

Sooooo, what did they eat at the Xmas dinner show? Anyone care to translate?

I'll bet that somewhere in there is Seafood!

Excellent pics. Thanks Matt and Ninja-Kat

#5479 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 05:22 PM

Sooooo, what did they eat at the Xmas dinner show? Anyone care to translate? Posted Image

Menu

Chinese Appetizers

Fukahire (shark fin) Soup

Suzuki (a kind of fish, not the car maker :good: ) with Grilled Mozzarella Cheese Eggplant

Bordeaux (?) Style Three-meat Combination Platter (...so i guess...French style...? :good: )

Dessert

Coffee

Bread

sounds good to me! but the most delicious thing at that dinner show would have most definitely been Matsuura Aya! :respect: ( ^^; sorry, i just couldn't resist!)

EDIT: i figured i might as well translate the message on the other side as well. :) "I'm happy you came to meet, see, and hear me. I'll put my heart into my singing."

Adventures in Japanmister.mori's newest blog entry:
Suspended Indefnitely

#5480 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 05:33 PM

hmmm maybe for some extra money they put the dinner on Aya and you eat it off her like those sushi girls :good:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users