• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#5201 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 09:59 PM

Man, those expressions are priceless. Definately caption worthy in some of them.

Her expressions are one the best reasons I'm fan.
With a serious look, she can be "bring-you-to-your-knees" stunning ...
But most of time she has a silly smile and is busily trying to out dork my Charmy.
The fact she can go so easily between the two is amazing to me.

#5202 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 11:21 PM

Yes, but the traffic here definitely has decreased since the thread is in the subforum. On the other hand I guess now only the true fans are coming here :blink:

Here's a post just to let you know that Aya's not completely forgotten. ^^; At the moment Ayaya gets maximum time out of all H!P in my iPod. At the moment, Ayaya #1 is Hajimete Kuchibiru wo Kasaneta. I just wish that my dearest Ai-chan would get to sing something as awesome as that or The Last Night.

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#5203 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 11:35 PM

I love her dorkiness :D
Some of my favorite moments are when she tries to be prevent Hisamoto from being un-ladylike :D

And nice to know, Tuhis.
Right now Aya's taking it a bit easy too (except for her tour) which might be a good thing. She is absolutely career orientated, but we don't need another burnout like what seems to have happened to Gocchan :(

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5204 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 12:52 AM

And color me stupid, silencegliave, but Aikonee-sama? :D

I listened to it again and it seems that there is a female friend aiko which ayaya refers to as one-sama. Dunno which aiko is meant. She says something like a firstname though I am not able to guess it right ... I listened to it liek 100 times now but I can't distinguis the firstname .. maybe someone else can .. or help out with his knowledge about ayaya's femal friends.
And she talked about he in the corner where the 5 stars ppl talk about anything they have on their mind (you can see that in Reikitties last show too).

And the meringe shots are as usual very funny :( Poor Ayaya has to drink something strange this time :D

#5205 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 03:07 AM

Yep, but Takahata slurped it down in one gulp :)

Weekly Review 45

Redirect
Main Site
Week 45

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5206 Humle

Humle

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 04:52 AM

slightly off topic, but since some spammed the upload on this site with the sukeban movie where ayaya stars, id recon i would spam it here too just incase...
http://thepiratebay....NTSC.DVDR-DPiMP
is the us version of the movie and includes subtitles :lol:

I personally like my Japanese version >;o) the beauty of being european is region code 2 ghe ghe ;p
Posted Image

#5207 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 12:38 PM

k so here comes my typical once-a-month-marathon-post!

Commercials don't always have to be in moving pictures...
Posted Image

Her toes kinda weird me out in that one. Oh well!

A small comment on the black haired woman:

Don't you think Ayaya changed too many clothes in just a few hours?
This first scene is supposed to be taking place in just one morning. How many tops did she change? Three! ^^;

I've learned not to ask such questions. Besides, since she's wearing logical clothes, what's there to complain about? <3

[WOW!]

Here are the Double Rainbow booklet scans (not mine as I haven't received my copy yet)
Posted Image

[/WOW!]

And many nice new pictures too:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

These are some of the most lovely pictures of our aya I've ever seen. Possibly beaten only by that last picture of her face from the Double Rainbow CD booklet (if only because that one is higher resolution). This girl seriously needs to release a photobook. If you look, she's at least 9 months overdue for one! (http://wiki.theppn.org/Aya_Matsuura)

Koharu is barely good enough for Morning Musume, should never be compared to Aya.

This is very very true. Agreed 100%. Aya had a cute voice (that wasn't nearly as powerful as it is now) but she could control her tone SOOO much better than Koharu. I like Koharu too so don't think I'm a hater. She's just no Ayaya. (I'll admit it though, I do like Aya a lot more :sob: )

I stumbled across something interesting today-- I think it's the blog of the photographer that took the pictures for our favorite girl's 2008 calendar:
http://www.reedrowe....log/week_3.html
scroll down to the July 14th, 2007 entry:

...I have seen many pictures of her, in fact there were 3 posters of her in the studio halls, but that didn't really prepare us to see her in person. She walked in the room for the first time and you just sort of gasped. She was that pretty. Though the pictures we took today were amazing, I still haven't seen a picture that is as pretty as she really is....

:)

That's so good to read. I also like how he mentioned how great a person she was in addition to her heart-stopping beauty.

slightly off topic, but since some spammed the upload on this site with the sukeban movie where ayaya stars, id recon i would spam it here too just incase...

Oops! Thanks a lot man.

Matt,
I'm sorry to hear about that fast one rapidshare pulled on you. If you want me to I'll be happy to upload all of her VOB music videos and alternate versions to megaupload for you. It's fun to abuse my university's regional internet hub!
All Aya VOB PVs that I have

There! I think looking over all that and making that post took over two hours. Long live Aya! :lol:
May I love you forever?

#5208 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 10:41 PM

Awwwwwww :good:
That's very sweet of you and Aya

You deserve, you are genius and share too.

P.S. I did not notice this until your recent commercial picture, but Matsuura really has big feet, huh? I think this is common characteristic of Japanese girls...I won't tell how I know this...anyway easier for us to stand up, yes? and maintain balance.

Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#5209 mutlu_live

mutlu_live

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 11:39 PM

Can anyone seed (DRIP) (DVD-Rip) Matsuura Aya Concert Tour 2006 Autumn ~Shinka no Kisetsu~ (H264) 1.83GB [http://www.hello-onl...1&torrent=5871] please? i just need 245mb to complete. i see 3 peers now in client and i think they need seed too.

#5210 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 12:00 AM

Unfortunately I don't have this version, mutlu. So I'm not much help there. Hopefully someone else can.

And that is a fascinating fact indeed, Fumi. I must admit that I haven't looked at her feet that much so far ^^;
Ties in with those tows, tern mentioned... Hi buddy ^^;

Unfortunately I have to do the upload myself as it wouldn't be good if my account would be accessed by multiple IPs from different countries at the same time...
But I'm rather satisfied with the progress :)

Btw silenceglaive, the mystery about Aikonee-sama seems to be solved...
Our resident Sherlock Holmes, sville1999, has dug up the following links for an Aiko: wiki.theppn Japanese wiki. Whether that's actually the one can't be said for sure though. But at least they're both singers :)
At first I thought that she was the same girl that wrote the letter to Aya in the new "Kotoba Saku ~Kizuna ga Kureta Message~" (on the tracker and the archives). But that is in fact Saeko (who starred with her in "Aijou Ippon": wiki.theppn Japanese wiki
Posted Image

And then some new pictures (a continuation of the previous sets:
Posted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#5211 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 12:09 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I just saw a new commercial being introduced on Omezame....it is for a product called "Center-In".
Yes, Aya is now doing advertisement for tampons...
You could say: "Dear God, that's soooo NOT glamorous"
Or you could say "Well she's a grown woman, accepted by her peers" which is good as it would mean a wider fanbase.
In any case the commercial is quite funny and colorful. Gonna upload it tomorrow.

Ayaya3.jpg

#5212 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 07:56 AM

Or you could say "Well she's a grown woman, accepted by her peers" which is good as it would mean a wider fanbase.
In any case the commercial is quite funny and colorful. Gonna upload it tomorrow.

Personally, I just think she is trying to have her name and likeness associated with every type of product ever known to man. It's a noble feat, no doubt.
Sounds interesting though, looking forward to seeing it...

#5213 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 09:28 AM

Btw silenceglaive, the mystery about Aikonee-sama seems to be solved...
Our resident Sherlock Holmes, sville1999, has dug up the following links for an Aiko: wiki.theppn Japanese wiki. Whether that's actually the one can't be said for sure though. But at least they're both singers :wub:

I asumed her to be the mentioned Aiko too, though I did not quite well understand the firstname so I did not asume it, especially since that aiko is on avex ...
But it'd be nice .. anyway, good to hear Ayaya has someone to talk/mail to as big sister.

#5214 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 09:52 AM

Posted Image

11月10日土曜日
川口リリアメインホール
LIVEって楽しいなあ~ あや

10th of November, Saturday
Kawaguchi Lilia Main Hall
The live was fun~ Aya

:wub: whenever i see an official photo with text i want to translate it. not very interesting this time... :P
and wow, Aya writes sloppy...

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#5215 Cassandra

Cassandra

Aichan forever <3

• Senpai
  • 3397 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 11:46 AM

the new cm is cute :D

http://www.unicharm....n/cm/index.html
► Cass's graphics Posted Image
• Requests Open • LIMITED period only •

#5216 Humle

Humle

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 02:19 PM

anyone of you have a wallpaper or the likes of ayaya in 1680x1050 or 1440x900 ?
i spend last night reading acouple of french / german and 1 italian site just to get nowhere :D
and my Italian is really rusty XD
allso managed to with alittle hazzle guiding through acouple of japanese / chinese / thaiwanese sites, still most wallpapers i find is classic 1024*768 :S

Anyhow Ayaya's new calender arived 2 days ago and its a good calender ;p
ponder if she would sign it if i send it back to japan ;p
Posted Image

#5217 Cassandra

Cassandra

Aichan forever <3

• Senpai
  • 3397 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 05:31 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I just saw a new commercial being introduced on Omezame....it is for a product called "Center-In".

Thanks Mattthecat for those nice pics :good:
► Cass's graphics Posted Image
• Requests Open • LIMITED period only •

#5218 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 06:07 PM

Humle, there's a site with hundreds of Aya walls (though I doubt in those sizes - but depending on the quality you might try to "blow them up")

And yes Cassandra, the (actually two) commercials are cute. Took me two hours to find a working cracked version of a swf converter that was good enough but I finally managed to get the video from that site and have uploaded it on the tracker (and also in the archives later today :-)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#5219 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 06:16 PM

looks like you guys already know...i just saw Aya's new CM. and to think, i was sooo excited to make a smart-ass comment :lol: . anyways, the CM is very cute! :good:

Adventures in Japanmister.mori's newest blog entry:
Suspended Indefnitely

#5220 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 10:23 PM

I just watched the commercial :D Cute as always XD Who cares what she advertises XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users