Oh a new FC DVD .. when was this shoot?

#5162 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 01:38 AM

Oh a new FC DVD .. when was this shoot?

It looks to be from the GAM event in Hawaii...
I wonder if its a combination of their performance plus an Alo Hello! GAM sort of thing?

#5163 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 06:22 PM

Bad news for the RS folders (which I will call Matsuurian Archives from now on :-)

Out of the blue Rapidshare has announced that in two weeks all accounts with more than 20GB will be declared XXL accounts. That means that all files not downloaded for 90 days will be deleted. Now they are implementing this within the duration of my 1-year contract which seems to be a bit illegal to me - though I will hardly go to court over this. Lol
And there are right now 150GB in the account...so that would be a XXXXXXXXXL account...

So what to do now...I've been thinking of an action called adopt-a-folder to get more accounts :-)
And of course downloading the endangered files (which I've already started doing). Good thing is that you don't have to dl the entire file, they will be re-dated as soon as the download starts. I might need your help in the future there.

The best alternative right now seems to be megaupload.com however. They are offering a life-long account with 250GB with no deletions. I have contacted them to make sure that it means what it says. If it does I will begin to re-upload everything there piece by piece, starting with the endangered files. That will take several months of course and will mean that fewer new files will get upped each day. But at least everything will be safe.

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5164 Shug

Shug

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 10:24 PM

Bad news for the RS folders (which I will call Matsuurian Archives from now on :-)

Out of the blue Rapidshare has announced that in two weeks all accounts with more than 20GB will be declared XXL accounts. That means that all files not downloaded for 90 days will be deleted. Now they are implementing this within the duration of my 1-year contract which seems to be a bit illegal to me - though I will hardly go to court over this. Lol
And there are right now 150GB in the account...so that would be a XXXXXXXXXL account...

So what to do now...I've been thinking of an action called adopt-a-folder to get more accounts :-)
And of course downloading the endangered files (which I've already started doing). Good thing is that you don't have to dl the entire file, they will be re-dated as soon as the download starts. I might need your help in the future there.

The best alternative right now seems to be megaupload.com however. They are offering a life-long account with 250GB with no deletions. I have contacted them to make sure that it means what it says. If it does I will begin to re-upload everything there piece by piece, starting with the endangered files. That will take several months of course and will mean that fewer new files will get upped each day. But at least everything will be safe.

Matt
Put me on your list as willing to help.
I just ordered another DSL line this morning (must be 運命) so I'll have some extra bandwidth (up or down) available soon.
Let me know
Shug

#5165 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:45 PM

Oh Matt that's pretty bad XD

On a brigther note , I listened to Ayaya radio show XD
It seems in like 4-5 weeks we will have a full 30min Ayaya talk radioshow, since she reduced the Songs to 4 and (as last time) also speaks into the beginning and the end of the songs. Thi gives her more time to read fanmail. So far I understood that one mail was from a a guy that went to her concert recently and one fan wrote something like "Seeing you makes me want to become a better man" ... ^^
And she played Blue Bird as it was requested by someone ^^.

#5166 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:49 PM

Lol. Hooray for 運命 then XD

Depending on what I'm gonna do I might take you up on it. Thanks for the offer.

Hmm, guess I have to write an original mail then...

Meanwhile here's some Aya & Miki from the new FC DVD I guess... Posted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5167 sville1999

sville1999

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 08:20 AM

Thanks for the picture, Matt! That must be the Hawaii DVD then!

Some old stuff: (All are at MediaFire.) (A couple of them are of low quality.)
1. 20061127 FM-FUJI Radical League (51.3MB) (Radio program):   File
2. Futari ~Watashitachi ga Eranda Michi~ (Chinese subtitled) (178MB+139MB) (352x240 350kbps VBR RV9, 96kbps Stereo CBR RA8):   File1   File2   File3   File4
3. Aya Matsuura & Terumasa Hino - Rappa to Musume (4.3MB) from "Ryoichi Hattori - Tanjo 100 Shunen Kinen Tribute Album" (192kbps CBR MP3):   Song   Album
4. Yeah! Meccha Holiday (All Japan Request Awards 2002) (18.1MB) (352x240 508kbps VBR RV9, 96kbps Stereo CBR RA8):    File
5. Tokyo Boogie-Woogie (NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen 20051231 BS-hi) (HDTV TS) (158MB):    File1   File2
6. 20071013 Zama Night 79min CD-R version (w/o MCs, band intro, or "I know") (90.7MB):    mp3   cue
“『AYA』=亜弥 『WAY』=道
松浦亜弥らしく、自分の道をまっすぐ突き進む・・・
という力強い想いを込めて、この名前にしました。”

#5168 Wanderer-V2

Wanderer-V2

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 09:44 AM

Put me on your list as willing to help

Add me. Matt you´ve got mail.

#5169 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 01:59 PM

The Momsus Ninja Clan offers it's assistance in keeping files current until you can move them.

#5170 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 05:41 PM

Thank you all for your assistance :-))))))
Gonna figure out how to organize this and PM you

I have in the meantime bought that megaupload account and am now facing the task of re-uploading 150GB. Lol

Oh, and one important question to those who've been using the archives (especially those with a slower connection):
Megaupload has a file size limit of 500GB (instead of the 100MB at rapidshare). That means that I don't have to split most of the files anymore.
What's better for you? One big file or severeal smaller ones like before?

And very nice stuff, sville. Futari. Wow. Another one I've been searching for...
Now the only Aya dorama missing is "Namahousou wa Tomaranai" (2003)
"Ao no Honoo" and "Tenshi no Utagoe" have been uploaded to the Archives over the last days btw.
Especially the last one is a tearjerker, the real life story of singer Yorico and her fight against throat cancer. The closing song performed by Aya and Yorico is so "syruppy" that it hurts but still anyone who doesn't cry doesn't have a heart :)

Ayaya3.jpg

#5171 jw042693

jw042693

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 519 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 08:32 PM

I prefer Megaupload because you get free premium every night from 9pm-3am EST. You have to download the toolbar(or use a script to bypass it).

#5172 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 08:46 PM

Unfortunately the upload speed I got so far (even using the toolbar or the upload manager) is at best half the speed I had at RS which given the fact that I have to re-upload 150GB is a minor catastrophe...
(sorry for being a bit off-topic here)

Ayaya3.jpg

#5173 Quintaxos

Quintaxos

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 09:52 PM

Matt I'm willing the help in anyway. You've done so much for us Ayaya fans, it's the least we could do for you.

Nope.

#5174 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 10:23 PM

I doubt planning to save one of the most complete collections of all things Aya is off topic.
Besides, your Idol doesn't seem to be up to much so we need something to talk about ne?

As for the MegaUpload debate, I do prefer it to some other sites.
One big file woould work just fine for me. Always hated having to change files halfway through anyway.

#5175 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 02:42 AM

Plus megaupload supports resume even for free users it seems.
I still have to figure out how you generous offers will work most efficiently. Have to sleep over that :-)

Meanwhile something to dream about:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#5176 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 07:17 PM

Whatever you need Mr. Thecat, I'm behind you! :)
Oh, and for the record I like one big chunk! :(

The one were she is sitting is very dream-esque... The feathers(?) make her seem very angelic...

#5177 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 10:01 PM

Well, I'm going to post big chunks from now on. Spares me the trouble of rar-ing everything again too.

And the pics are merchandising additions from the latest tour concert

A nice little TV feature in the archives today (two new fanrecordings from Nov 4th in Tokyo will be uploaded there tomorrow). Called "Kotoba Saku ~Kizuna ga Kureta Message~" on TV Tokyo. Aya reading a letter from some guy (can anyone identify him - his name is in the lower left corner beneath Aya's?). There's even a (very) short clip from her tour.
Posted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#5178 Shirokamei

Shirokamei

Master Turtle

• Senpai
  • 788 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 02:39 AM

Just stumbled across this pretz commercial that aya is in , very cute :lol:

~+=.Posted Image.=+~

#5179 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 11:16 AM

Thanks moe.

And thanks to sville1999 the mystery of the letter writer is solved:
NINAGAWA Yukio (蜷川幸雄) is a Japanese theatre director.
http://en.wikipedia..../Yukio_Ninagawa
http://www.my-pro.co.jp/ninagawa/
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/蜷川幸雄

Ao no Honou was directed by him (available in the archives of course).
http://en.wikipedia....iki/Ao_no_Honou

I wonder what he wrote to Aya...

And our girl was a guest on Takashi Uehara's ANN radio show (in the archives tonight - small file)
Posted Image

Almost forgot the Meringue caps...(more in the torrent description)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#5180 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 10:33 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users