• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#3581 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 02:39 AM

Read in the HO newsfeed about the little photoalbum that MTV did for Aya's M-Size portrait. And here are the pics:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3582 lilangel

lilangel

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 202 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 04:57 AM

I just finished watching Music Fighter performance...Ayaya never fails to amaze me with her singing :w00t: I was really hoping for a talk segment...oh well, they are still going on HeyHeyHey next week =)

I am really looking forward to her new single. I hope it can be something upbeat like Ki ga Tsukeba. I really don't understand why Suna no Kamu Youni Namida single didn't sell well. I love that song <3

I have a question: Is Ayaya's hair short or long? It seems long sometimes and short sometimes...
Posted Image Posted Image

#3583 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 11:03 AM

I was watching TV tonight and noticed the funniest thing...
Posted Image
:w00t:
The Supapurin is on hiatus.
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#3584 Shuya Goenji

Shuya Goenji

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 240 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 11:21 AM

Aya co-hosts Meringue no Kimochi on NTV starting today, Ikimasshoi reported :w00t:

http://ikimasshoi.jp...e-and-new-show/

#3585 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 11:26 AM

Ahem, can someone tell me what kind of concert this is?
I wanna know if its nice and jazzy and piano-y before i buy it <3
-sLaVe4MM

About this concert:
1. It's not Jazzy and piano-y. There are only 3 or 4 (fantastic) songs performed like that, but the rest is pure pop-Ayaya gig.
2. Country Musume kick total arse in there.
3. The combination Ayaya + Country Musume (ah, Miuna... <3 ) when they perform together is impossible to beat.
4. The MC parts take too long
5. Buy it, it's a BEAUTIFUL show :w00t:
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#3586 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 03:52 PM

Aya co-hosts Meringue no Kimochi on NTV starting today, Ikimasshoi reported :wub:

http://ikimasshoi.jp...e-and-new-show/

And here's the proof (and no, haven't found the videos yet)
Posted ImagePosted Image
That new hairdo looks like a wig :w00t: Now we not only have to get rid of her costume designer (that dress would have suited her grandma) but also her coiffeur... <3

Oh, and supapurin: Nice tie <3
Make sure noone will strangle you with it :blink:

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3587 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 04:50 PM

^ Those pics remind me of my aunt back in 1981. Only my aunt looked more "modern" than those screenshots :blink: :wub: :w00t:

Beisdes getting rid of the hairdresser and the outfit designer, why not, also, give the axe to the guy who chose this earring?

Posted Image
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#3588 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 04:55 PM

oh god i hope thats a wig or just a really bad hair day for her

thats funny Aline she reminds me my mom back in 1960 i have old photos and my mom had hair just like that
and the earrings too
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#3589 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:08 PM

That's up there with Rika's 'afro' on Music Station Super Live 2004 (it's on veoh) except I sort of liked Rika's 'afro' because it looked wild. Ayaya's 'cranium accessories' look like extras from some bad movie 20-40 years ago. What's with her outfit too? Is she going to the beach as her mother/grandmother?

#3590 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:10 PM

That earring might have been a leftover from this atrocity:
Posted Image
They had human sacrifices in old Mayan times for lesser reasons than that....

Ayaya3.jpg

#3591 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:47 PM

Posted Image

Yaaah! She is driving backward full speed! I can see my mission clearly now: when I visit to Japan in May I shall volunteer to shopping and hair salon with her! She needs dedicated Rooster Girl to help with fashion and appearance! or she will continue to confuse costume and street clothes.

P.S. to Matt: Mayan Indian dressed victims in gold and jewels, yes? very large feather hats? and threw them into lake. If we visit to Mexico and find this lake...we shall find many H!P costumes for Matsuura!

Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3592 S4ku

S4ku

.:Dark Prophet of Mikiism:.

• Senpai
  • 1066 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 06:30 PM

If we visit to Mexico and find this lake...we shall find many H!P costumes for Matsuura! [/color]

Bwahahahaha :D :good:
That sounded so... right!
Although not every costume looks like that, thank god! Some of her costumes are really good looking (note: GAM costumes :wub:)
But i dont quite get it.. why some costumes look like last years x-mas tree, you dont go to a concert to watch the dresses right? :wub:

Posted Image
[Daimyou S4ku Member of the Miki Branch of W.H.O.A.]

#3593 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 11:24 PM

Oh, and supapurin: Nice tie :D
Make sure noone will strangle you with it :good:

A tie? Aya has tons of ties to sell you!
Posted Image

here's a couple more from this all:
Posted Image
"Oy! Kimi!" - Aya commands your attention

Posted Image
"Gambatte!" - Aya wants you to give your best for Japan's economic might and GDP.

And another:
Posted Image
Why can't Aya just keep this hair? It fits her well, it doesn't look like she's moved to Florida for retirement, etc.
The Supapurin is on hiatus.
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#3594 Shuya Goenji

Shuya Goenji

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 240 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 11:26 PM

Same thoughts about her hair/dress. Aya has been the retro girl for a while already. Seems she won't quit it... She feels good on that hair, likes those dresses, likes ballads, enjoys being next to old idols... she have just grown up too fast lol

#3595 rngoqmeqwe

rngoqmeqwe

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2507 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 02:51 AM

Maybe she's just trying out stuff to see which one she likes, I hope she doesn't like any of them and go back to a non-frumpy style :good:

#3596 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 03:20 AM

...But i dont quite get it.. why some costumes look like last years x-mas tree, you don't go to a concert to watch the dresses right? :good: [/color]

Yes we do because pop music is big entertainment show, yes? consider Michael Jackson! but anyway this is very funny comparison: "...last year's x-mas tree" this is too funny!
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3597 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 03:44 AM

It's sort of a paradox: Aya is one of the coolest people in Hello!Project yet one of the consistently worst-dressed of all of them.

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

#3598 erlina_kath03

erlina_kath03

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:47 AM

okayy........

i guess i'm the only one who thinks her hair actually looks really cute on her :w00t:

i agree her dress is ugly, but i like her hair!!

#3599 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:38 AM

It's been too long....

This is great news..

This is an understatement :-)
Wondering if it's from the last album...

Alright a new single! I hope and believe it's not from the last album. I always prefer to have more new stuff.

Btw several new files on the tracker:
Posted ImagePosted Image

*Goes and gets MF appearance* I'm glad GAM has done so well and that these two girls have such great personalities and play so well off each other. It helps get them more TV time for us to view and performances as well.

Read in the HO newsfeed about the little photoalbum that MTV did for Aya's M-Size portrait. And here are the pics:

These pictures are amazing. Her hairstyle was a great fit to her and her skin is perfect. >_> Just wish they were a bit bigger.

About this concert:
1. It's not Jazzy and piano-y. There are only 3 or 4 (fantastic) songs performed like that, but the rest is pure pop-Ayaya gig.
2. Country Musume kick total arse in there.
3. The combination Ayaya + Country Musume (ah, Miuna... XD ) when they perform together is impossible to beat.
4. The MC parts take too long
5. Buy it, it's a BEAUTIFUL show :lol:

Miuna XD

If we visit to Mexico and find this lake...we shall find many H!P costumes for Matsuura! [/color]

Bwahahahaha XD :w00t:
That sounded so... right!
Although not every costume looks like that, thank god! Some of her costumes are really good looking (note: GAM costumes XD)
But i dont quite get it.. why some costumes look like last years x-mas tree, you dont go to a concert to watch the dresses right? XD

I don't understand it. Most of the time the outfit isn't even bad. It's like they start with one that looks great and then think "what can we add to this to make it just look absolutely ridiculous?"

Oh Aya.... why do you let them do this to you?
May I love you forever?

#3600 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:42 PM

Oh Aya.... why do you let them do this to you?

It's called "tough love" :good:
She has gotten a lot better lately stylewise but this relapse must be fought decisively. It's because we all love her so much that we will not allow the disease to get hold of her again!!! :w00t:

Ayaya3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users