• Please log in to reply
4126 replies to this topic

#1 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 04:56 PM

I clearly have a soft spot for Yuko Nakazawa which i cant always decide why that is. But what i do believe is she was the single greatest loss to Morning Musume when she graduated. For those who saw the concert when she graduated (If you don't have it its well worth buying and is currently in the selection of cheap Hello Project DVDs, Its called Live Revolution 21) What i think really showed in the concert is the part at which the other members say there goodbyes to her. They are always upset when this happens but on the whole they seemed alot closer to her than others. I always saw Yuko Nakazawa as the mummy of the group (or prehaps it would be better phrased as there cool big sister) someone who seemed to look after the rest. I think Yuko Nakazawa was the best leader they ever had, that's not a put down to the others it was just that she was so good she always seemed to care alot about the others feelings and how and what they were doing.

Another thing to keep in mind when she left i felt this was the start of the decline of Morning Musume. Part of the logic behind this statement is the sudden drop in record sales when she left something similar happened when Kei Yasuda left as well but not quite as drastic. I always got the feeling shortly after she left that a few members of Morning Musume seemed down about her going just showing how close they were to her i would go as far as to say Kaori almost seemed frightened or lost for a while. The respect they had for her in undeniable tho.

In short i think graduating her was a bad move for Morning Musume some say it was simply because she did not fit there image any more, ok i understand but lets face it they got that wrong and then got it wrong again with Kei Yasuada at a later date hopefully they have learnt from this as i don't think Morning Musume could take another blow like that again (not at this point in time anyway).

Other reasons to like Yuko Nakazawa is that she is very playful she's always up for whatever games or stuff they are doing she does not mind in the slightest about being the butt of a joke and often is she is great in interviews and vey funny. I love her in the Bus Stop sketch and her segment along with Eri and Sayumi (why di this stop :crying ) She has a fantastic voice which is strong yet can still be subtle enough to capture Enka beautifully and also able to preform high tempo performances as well.

Did i mention that she is stunningly good looking as well which is a nice bonus she does not do cute as such (well i think she's cute when she gets angry with Sayumi but perhaps that's just me) but her photobook's are certainly very classy showing she really has what it takes to be a great model. Did anyone say Elle ?

So what do you like about Yuko Nakazawa ?

#2 SataAndagi

SataAndagi

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 05:19 PM

Nakazawa is definately my all time favorite Musume. She's works on so many different levels! I too love to see her get "angry". These days, she's the main reason I watch H!M. H!M needs to get its act together before it gets canceled! I don't want to see that happen :lol: But yeah, I definately love Nakazawa. If there was a list of like, "10 People I must meet before I die", she would be on it.

#3 Shino

Shino

Domo-kun will eat YOU!!

• Senpai
  • 501 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 05:37 PM

I don't like how Morning Musume is doing nowadays. It's too much kawaiiness (what?! This word actually exist?! :lol: ) stuff, and less cool, funny stuff. I'm mean, it's too forced, it's not natural anymore, for me at least. And I think Nakazawa Yuko is one of the few girls who seem natural. She doesn't try to look cute every time, she just act like herself. Or it is what it seems. She is funny and mature at same time, what is kinda hard to see.

About H!M, I agree with SataAndagi. But if there's no Nakazawa, I think I just wouldn't download the show...
I'm going to live all my life untame!

#4 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 06:35 PM

Yuko Nakazawa is great and from a neutral perspective she could well be the greatest member they have ever had. Pity she ever graduated. She does play up for the camera at times and can be an attention seeker at times but in all the right ways. Cant have to much time on Yuko Nakazawa and yes i agree she seems less forced than many other members, certainly not all of them as was suggested earlier by Shino.
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

#5 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 07:23 PM

If I could only meet one H!P member it would be her. Her attitude is what I really like about her. And of course her elegant beauty. I'll save you the repeat of what everyone else said about her and just say I agree with all you guys. Another reason I like her is I love watching her in the older skits. She is always laughing at everone and I think its great. She seems to have a really fun time with the skits. My favorite skit moment is when she has a total laugh breakdown. Its in the skit in episode 210 2004-05-16. It is very hilarous to me. If you havn't seen it or forgot about it watch it now! :lol: And if any could tell me, in that same skit, what does Yuko yell to Rika and Eri?

Posted Image

#6 xmorfis

xmorfis

Egao!Yes!NOOB

• Uploader
  • 422 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 12:32 PM

I like Yuko too...although I knew the momusu after she graduates.She like the 'light' in H!M and with the closing of Maido Arii maybe she appears in skit sometimes. Age doesn`t matters to me as long she keep on steady...the show will be great! :lol:

#7 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 01:13 PM

I would be something they brought someone like her back into Morning Musume that would be a first dont think it will happen. They could to get round that problem do a few Morning Musume songs featuring Yuko Nakazawa its the same difference at the end of the day.
W.H.O.A member
I Demand More Makoto

#8 Msi

Msi

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 205 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 01:41 PM

I miss Yuko too :c16: :c16: :c16:
Posted Image

#9 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 03:50 PM

Yuko is so good looking but better than that her personality is even better then she looks.
W.H.O.A member
I Demand More Makoto

#10 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 08:57 PM

her personality is even better then she looks.

hmmm, I'd say its about equal. I think her look helps accentuate her personality. On the other hand her personality helps accentuate her attractiveness. Or in simplistic man speak "I think she's smokin' hot".

Posted Image

#11 Freya86

Freya86

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 152 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 09:55 PM

Oh yes, Yuko, definitely the greatest Musume ever

I'm gonna go with wildstarr and won't repeat what everyone already wrote, just simply agree with it :)
And also, the 'smokin hot' part? So true!!!

When she graduated, that was the crack that send Morning Musume spiraling to where it is now. She has by far been the greatest loss to he group, which I'm not just saying because she's my favorite H!P member. The singles sales prove it. But I won't go there ...

When I first became interested in Morning Musume, I wasn't partuicularly fond of Yuko, because she seemed so hard on others and cold. Now I can't help but wonder how I ever could this because when I re-watch old clips, Yuko's mostly the first one to cry at graduation concerts, or the first one to colapse into a fit of uncontrollable giggles during the skits. She's such an emotional person!

One of my favorite skits is the one in the new year's special of 2003 when she ends up crying because she's laughing so hard. It always makes me smile :blush

Also, I think her voice is one of the best in H!P. She was the first to start a solo career, so that's gotta mean something!!!

And a question: does anyone know when her digital photobook is supposed to come out? I somehow missed the date :lol:
Posted Image
~ ikkaikiri no seishun ~ oh yeah! oh yeah! oh yeah! ~ dakara ii jan ~
Posted Image

#12 jarkza

jarkza

~_~

• Senpai
  • 580 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 09:57 PM

she's scary :lol:

(no offense to anyone)

but must admit, even though she is the oldest, she is one of the most beautiful 30+ years old women I have ever seen... and her personality? she sure does have that :) of course, the image we get of her through H!M might be a lot different of what she is really like

#13 Freya86

Freya86

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 152 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:55 PM

I don't really think Yuko is one to pretend.

If you watch her on other tv shows, she's just the same as on Haromoni or any other H!P show/concert/etc.
I really think that's who she is.
And as Shino already mentioned, she doesn't seem to force herself to behave a certain way, she just is that way :lol:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 01:36 PM

Ive been listening to some of her Folk Song stuff recently it really shows what a great voice she has. I hope they will do more of this folk song stuff sometime in the near future.
W.H.O.A member
I Demand More Makoto

#15 Shino

Shino

Domo-kun will eat YOU!!

• Senpai
  • 501 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 08:55 PM

I'm happy everybody here thinks the same as me! Yuko is the greatest! I like more others voices, like Gocchin's or Mikitty's, but as a person, Yuko is the best in H!P in my opinion... just because she is so natural.

BTW, I don't think everybody forced, just some members, Makochan and Yossie are exceptions, for example. I just don't think they are as funny as Nakazawa... :D
I'm going to live all my life untame!

#16 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 09:54 PM

Posted Image
Somebody talking about Yuko? :D
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#17 BoAgirrl

BoAgirrl

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 02:27 AM

Yuko is great. I've been watching Folk Songs 3 and I love her voice. I also love that she's done so much.. Like the Minimoni movie. :D She's got one of the best voices out there.
Posted Image

#18 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 06:42 AM

It was great how they even caught her manerisems in the Mini Moni movie i didt recognise her at first but suddenly it was so obvioues.

#19 Freya86

Freya86

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 152 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 09:16 PM

Yeah, no one else could have done the queen's voice better than Yuko! She just has that "evil" thing about her voice, and that definitely isn't a negative :D
Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 09:47 PM

She is indeed Beppin San Desu. :D

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic