• Please log in to reply
35167 replies to this topic

#9701 Lantis

Lantis

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 06:23 AM

Newsflash: What people write on their blogs can not be the truth.
I hope this is the last I have to come and calm poeple down.

According to the link posted, the MC where the supposed graduation is announced is the third (Around minute 48, from the recording) featuring Ai, Reina and Eri. The topic this time is about their dreams. Ai says that she wants to make a tour around Asia (considering that JunJun and LinLin joined) and Reina wants to star in a movie.
And lastly Eri says "私はお母さんと将来カフェとを開きたいです もう、ちゃんと約束しました。"
Translation: "In the future I want to open a cafe with my mother. I've already made the promise"

You should know that at Wolf BBS, every day there is a thread about Momusu disbanding, a member graduating, and that sort of bad news, obviously all fake. Now the hot topic is tha Hello! Pro only scoring 19 rating points on Kouhaku (and people going "AKB >>>>> Hello! Pro" and "Momusu is over!"). However, it seems that someone read and believed the troll who said that Eri is graduating and relayed that wrong information in his/her blog causing all this ruckus.

Eri is not graduating! So stop spreading this hoax!

#9702 Linlintan

Linlintan

Linlin's #1 Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2497 posts

Odore!Mornin...: yuh, it is photoshopped, it's confirmed and that pic is from last year.

Oh, haha, that's weird. I also read that Kamei wanted to work in her family's cafe-another rumor,right?
Linlintan member of Linlin branch and WHOA Musha
Posted Image
The greatest Linlin fan ever!

#9703 Ryoutarou

Ryoutarou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Wait, this is the picture I saw, did someone photoshop it?

Isn't it obvious? :/

#9704 hitoshi-desu

hitoshi-desu

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 329 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 06:24 AM

the MC part really is kamei's talking part.. i dloaded the audio.. but it doesnt mean is kamei talking bout graduation..

oh? can u like post the link to the site so we can hear it as well..? so there is some ppl here wit jap knowledge can able to translate it for us.. ^^

Wait, this is the picture I saw, did someone photoshop it?
http://img110.images...toro9975cw9.jpg

yeah.. its PS-ed look at the previous page.. all the details are there.. im not really PS type of guy.. so i cant tell the exact diff.. i know its PS-ed.. its obvious for me when i look at it..

Posted Image

#9705 Linlintan

Linlintan

Linlin's #1 Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2497 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 06:28 AM

@Ryoutarou: A tiny bit, not too much
Posted Image

#9706 Wingates

Wingates

This the face of Terror! roar

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 06:28 AM

don't talk as if i'm the bad guy >___> I really don't want this to happen, i'm just trying to inform people about this and help me try to believe this isn't real T.T also hearing hearing that Kamei may have a graduation isn't something to toss off your shoulders. I have a really weak heart, so I tell other people about it so I try get the comfort of other people to support me on this.

Kamei ;-;

Posted Image

Forever supporting our little angel.

#9707 Linlintan

Linlintan

Linlin's #1 Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2497 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 06:29 AM

^You're not a bad guy, I just had some questions and you answered them ^_^
Posted Image

#9708 Celedam

Celedam

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1088 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 06:33 AM

Here are the forum rules. Rule #5 is "Do not post unverified rumours."

If this continues much longer, then a moderator will be forced to stop it. You guys really, really don't want that.

For bonus points: why are we giving any credence to someone with less than 20 posts, half of which have been devoted to pushing this rumor?
"Question authority, but not ours. Hate the man, but we're not him." – H!O Moderators

#9709 Ryoutarou

Ryoutarou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

@Ryoutarou: A tiny bit, not too much

Looks blatantly obvious to me that it's a shop. Same with the few friends I've showed it to. I find it quite sad that people actually thought it was real.

#9710 shura-kun

shura-kun

Afilia Knight

• Senpai
  • 2661 posts

This whole shit about Kamei graduating is nothing more than a bad joke probably started trying to revive the "curse" of love machine cover and stuff... all because the re-make of that cover for the all singles compilation (cover)

oh and that pic look bad for an official one... but it was a good job with the edition, those pics from the bonkyu concert are very nice.

#9711 Silverglade

Silverglade

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 664 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 06:35 AM

don't talk as if i'm the bad guy >___> I really don't want this to happen, i'm just trying to inform people about this and help me try to believe this isn't real T.T also hearing hearing that Kamei may have a graduation isn't something to toss off your shoulders. I have a really weak heart, so I tell other people about it so I try get the comfort of other people to support me on this.

Kamei ;-;

It's cool, Wingates. We're all just fans here discussing. And please never take anything I say personal. I think the rumor mill is destructive and has kinda disturbed everyone. I just wanted to also post my evidence that the rumor should not be perpetuated any further. We're all on the same team here. Anyway, cheers!
"So from now on it's going to be a great effort, a great effort on your part. The concept will be smiling, energy, and fun. Please keep that in mind and do your best." -Tsunku

#9712 Wingates

Wingates

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 06:39 AM

thanks Odore~ and THangs so much Lantis ToT that helped, like alot. But still I really hope your right, cuz Eri's doing amazing right now and i'm totally attached to her right now~

oioioi Celedam..i am at 20 posts! >=[
lol =p

Posted Image

#9713 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 06:40 AM

the MC part really is kamei's talking part.. i dloaded the audio.. but it doesnt mean is kamei talking bout graduation..

oh? can u like post the link to the site so we can hear it as well..? so there is some ppl here wit jap knowledge can able to translate it for us.. ^^

Here you go, well the link of what wa going on at the concert.

http://www.mediafire.com/?df3spc93lod

Credit to internet on JPM.

Oh and here is from the H!P DVD magazine thing 9like they always do every beginning of the year).

part 1
part 2

So cute, but still cant understand none of it ^_^.

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#9714 Wingates

Wingates

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 07:03 AM

well it finally calmed down.. I would like to take this time to sincerely apologize for all this fuss.
And I know what I must to next time is not to say the same thing as other people did when I post. As I recall, another person said that she might graduate, an I jus took it to the next level .-.

honto ni honto ni sumimasen! D: forgive me for I have been too caught up in the thought of her graduating..
-off to watch some momusu- ^.^ ^_^

Posted Image

#9715 Shirow

Shirow

ふかゆ

• Senpai
  • 3183 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 07:38 AM

lol @ drama

mak.png

#9716 Asp

Asp

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 528 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 07:46 AM

haha yeah whoever made it, sure got what he or she wanted ^_^
By nono:)bbz, thanks!
Posted Image

#9717 shah

shah

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 07:46 AM

This is my opinion about the picture that everybody's talking about. The PS-ed picture...
(I'm not an expert of PS, but I've done some superimpose with it and use the software)

- > JunJun is 8 cm taller than Sayu, but in the picture it seems both have same tall.
- > There are no shadow at all (Their shadow), means that this picture maker is stack everyone.
- > No space at all between Tanakachi and Ai-chan but there are between others.. Why? because he/she who makes this photo
wanted all this 8 members inside the blue thing/loop/rope/anything around them.
- > I always go to Official Hello!Project web... the japanese one.... usually these 9 girls will be arranged 3 by 3. 3 in front, 3 in
the middle and 3 at the back.

The conclusion is: KAMEI ERI WOULD NOT GRAD YET!!! COZ SHE WANT TO BE THE LEADER!!!! I SUPPORT HER TO BE THE LEADER!!!

y i do this? coz i'm in love with her! XD ^_^ :D :P hehe... BCOZ I SUPPORT HER!!!

Long live KAMEI-ISM
We don't care how much you have change because you are always you....
wE'LL aLwAyS LOvE yOu...ERI...

Posted Image

#9718 mranbu

mranbu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 07:47 AM

there is NO graduating in the concert.. someone who know japanese told me..
btw, ai~n is nice^^
" 闇に惑いし哀れな影よ・・・ 人を傷つけ貶めて、罪に溺れし業の魂 ・・・ いっぺん、死んで見る?
O Pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.Thy actions cause men pain and suffering. Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins. Would you like to see what death is like?"

http://eririn.myminicity.com/ ( come support.. open it once per day )

#9719 atstrbcks

atstrbcks

亀井絵里 Loving you forever~

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 07:48 AM

I can't believe we're still having this discussion :D
I don't usually come to see so many pages i've missed!

Lets talk about something else... like Kamei's hair recently? Just kidding. I am NOT trying to bring up the hair topic ^_^
Posted Image

#9720 mranbu

mranbu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 08:02 AM

Posted Image

did some1 post already?
" 闇に惑いし哀れな影よ・・・ 人を傷つけ貶めて、罪に溺れし業の魂 ・・・ いっぺん、死んで見る?
O Pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.Thy actions cause men pain and suffering. Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins. Would you like to see what death is like?"

http://eririn.myminicity.com/ ( come support.. open it once per day )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users