• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 12:29 PM

goto_rara2_zps0p3vcaaf.jpggoto_rara3_zpsgkbqzhm4.jpggoto_rara_zpspgpwinha.jpggoto_rara_zpsd3ijtwdv.jpg
Name: Goto Rara (後藤 楽々)
Nickname: Lala (らら)
Generation: 7th
SKE48 Ameblo Style: +.゚(La*´∀`la)+.゚
Birthdate: July 23th, 2000
Hometown: Aichi Prefecture (愛知県)
Height: 151cm
Blood Type: AB

Hobbies: Tennis, Golf
Special Skill: English, Calligraphy
Future Dream: News caster, Reporter
Favorite Food: Warabimochi, Takoyaki
Favorite words: 反省はしても、後悔はするな Even when I reflect, I will not regret
(Explain: Even past mistakes can help us in the future so we should not regret on past reflection)

Catchphrase:
キャッチフレーズ:みんな一緒に (ラララライ!)
Everyone,let's (lalalalai!)
みんな笑顔で (ラララライ!)
Let's all smile and (lalalalai!)
笑顔を運ぶキューピッド
A Cupid that brings smiles.

I want to work hard, while keeping my smile, going forward in a positive attitude and do my best in everything.

#2 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 06:11 PM

LOL .. Why did I created Lala thread?
I do not create a member thread unless I have substantial liking for a member :D

I don't really like how she look at the beginning. Now I think her profile pics didn't do her much justice..
It all started from Morning Mususme'15 XD
I was watching MM performance on Music Japan on 23 August 2015 but SKE48 was there too ..
I always have strong feelings of SKE48 even though I have quit, so I watch their performance too.
I spotted a girl who have this "idolish" look with a really nice smile and emitting a lot of happiness in performance ..
So I screenshot her pic and ask my friend who is her. While waiting for his reply, I realize I know who she is .. She is Goto Rara, the 7th gen and the one who know English XD
I maybe very out with 48G but I still know a bit of news .. :P

Today, I met my friend who gave me his extra set of Limited version SKE48 single, Maenomeri. He didn't buy the extras for any bonus but purely for support ..
LOL .. we were all old H!P fans and we follow the school of thought that we support our idols with no reward or bonus XD
Anyway .. I was talking about Yamada Mizuho .. and I told him .. I may come back if I can find a girl who center the song "Escape", from a gen after 5th gen and from Team KII..
My friend told me there is no such girl :D ..
Escape was only done twice since Mizuho left ..
Saito Makiko center it for SKE48 Mihama Kayuusai Special Live 2015
and Goto Rara for TIF .. XD

Goto Rara actually met most of my criteria but anyway I like the "feel" she emit and she know English XD
So here is the deal .. I will give her the favor and see what happens :D
If she make Team KII .. it would be scary XD
But I think she give me a different feel as Mizuho but on stage, she give me the feeling of Takai Tsukina who was suppose to be my first SKE48 oshimen but she left before I started following SKE48
and Yagami Kumi, my first SKE48 oshimen .. :) so she look more of a Team S girl to me and I also have certain special songs in Team S I hope to see her do :P
I think I will be waiting for her promotion first :D .. Because I still hold my rule of not supporting trainees XD
The first possible time .. SKE48 7th Anniversary Concert which should be in early October :D

So we shall see :)
But people may have known .. I have a weakness for certain types of Aichi born idols :P

#3 randomrrr

randomrrr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 822 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 06:30 PM

I rarely follow 48G now, but I've seen her once or twice. She's in the 2nd row in maenomeri or something iirc.

She's cute and I feel like she has this idolish presence about her

I may like her better than Ryouha lol

#4 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 06:59 PM

LOL .. some catch up even though late :D

^ depends how you see it ..
Could be 1st or 2nd row XD

#5 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 08:37 AM

SKE48 後藤楽々 楽々のスイング☆ 2015.10.04

aa4528a9.jpg
611d28f0.jpg

#6 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 06:03 PM

Not sure what they are doing .. but looks pretty good XD
CQj416iUYAAeKpg.jpg
CQok9tYUEAA4F8x.jpg
4b7dcd47.jpg
tumblr_nvpd1nScbV1u38syao1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nvp5asXRiN1u9k8rpo1_1280.jpg

#7 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 06:07 PM

Today 8 October 2015 is Rara first or debut as an under for SKE48 Team S 3rd stage ..
Anyway, Koi wo kataru shijin ni narenakute is one of those special 48G song that I love ..
I had wanted Rara to do it, so looks like I got my wish ..
Basically .. I know about today because my friend inform me because he know I really wanted to see Rara do Koi wo kataru shijin ni narenakute :D
I hope it would be on the tracker soon .. :)
CQydrX4VAAEMmMN.jpgCQyohQiUYAEvRS3.jpgCQyohdLUAAEF2L8.jpgCQyoheJUkAATI52.jpgCQyohazUwAAULJ8.jpgCQyny7qUsAAEK1h.jpgCQyny_gUsAERsQI.jpgCQyny_cU8AErzJp.jpgCQyny_zUAAETiEt.jpgCQynvYoUcAAZOiy.jpgCQyS_z0UcAAFSgj.jpgCQyQglJU8AA_Dmi.jpg

#8 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 04:44 PM

Got some Rara stuff :)
2015%2B-%2B1.jpg

So with that .. ya .. I am back in 48G ..
Rara is my kami oshimen .. I will do everything for her ..
I know she is still a KKS .. I guess I really don't need to wait for her to get promoted ..
with the amount of push she has been getting .. I really don't expect her to just suddenly quit .. :P
So next year senbatsu election will all her for me .. even if her chance of getting a place is very small ..
But its her birthday wish .. I will work towards that :)

#9 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 05:20 PM

LOL Rara speaking English to a fan during handshake event XD

#10 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 06:15 PM

Nice pic of her <3
CRv3OxjVEAAXZ0l.jpg
CRv3PtOUcAEbPvT.jpg

#11 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 06:20 PM

That English video above is awesome!

#12 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:39 AM

All the reason to meet her ^_^ It would be so easy lol and from the picture above she's so pretty too ^-^

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#13 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 03:22 PM

ok .. I don't understand Japanese
So I am just going by what my friend told me ..

http://ameblo.jp/ske...0091426468.html
Rara ask her fans to come up a name for themselves as in a name for Rara fans :)

She shortlist a few names from the fans comments
①らららー
②ららファミリー
③ららーず
④ららら隊
and names she like personally
「Lalabees」(ららびーず)
「Lalovers」(ららばーず)

The result is out today..
Out of 191 comments

ららら隊 - 8 votes
らららー - 17 votes
ららファミリー - 0 votes
ららーず - 10 votes
Lalovers(ららばーず) - 51 votes
Lalabees(ららビーズ) - 85 votes

Total 171 votes

So .. if you are a Rara fan .. you are a Lalabees ..
The initial reasoning for the name is from Rara herself as fans are the bees gathering around her the flower .. :)

#14 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:26 AM

LOL .. they open up 755 to overseas fans ..
and She is really nice <3

From her 755
lala755-0011_zpsarrw7jdk.jpg

#15 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 10:40 AM

She's super awesome :)

#16 akaonisan

akaonisan

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:43 PM

How did she end up as the lead for the next single? It seemed to come out of nowhere. I'm really happy about it :D

#17 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 03:39 PM

@ares:

How is Rara's English?

#18 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 05:45 PM

^ perfect :D
She is really good at it ..

I think she got a lot of foreign fans XD
When I was queuing for her 2shot, I saw a westerner in front of me and I talk to him .. he is from France ..we chat quite a bit while we wait for the ID check ..
Then as I was doing the ID check .. I saw the person doing the ID check behind me also put out a passport .. I also talk to him and he is from Thailand ..
come on .. what is the chance you have someone in front and behind of you to be both foreign fans :D

The French fan gave a load of advice .. he seem to be very into Rara .. he told me he got 20 Handshake tickets with her last year and he got 3 tickets each for each event 2 last weekend and 2 coming weekend I think :D
He told me about how to plan and what should I talk about with Rara .. but I still mess up ..
Alright .. I always mess up and become speechless when I meet my idols XD

Anyway .. He taught me not to use all 3 of my ticket at one go .. but I still did it because I was in a hurry and my wife is waiting for me ..
So the 1st post I ask for heart post .. the 2nd I ask her to suggest .. she suggested to do this love sign and explain to me it means love :D
then the last post she also ran out of ideas and suggest we do heart again .. I just accepted :D
OMG .. I couldn't say more to her because I am so stun and blur when I saw her ..
I couldn't even bring myself to say she look very cute because she wore glasses that day .. GG
I feel like slapping myself silly .. >.<

Overall .. it feels very weird that I for once do not have to struggle because I do not understand Japanese ..
But stupid me ..still say the same thing to her like all the other idols I meet by keeping things short and simple ..
I just dunno how to feel ... She feels more like an American Asian girl than a Japanese girl ..
I guess she ain't the cute sweet idol charm type XD
But .. it would be weird if she is .. so I think she will do .. :D

ps. I think her popularity is ok .. there is a long enough queue but far from those elite popular members of course ..
But anyway .. they place her according to the bidding so she is still classify under KKS .. and its really sad that the other SKE48 KKS 7th gen girls has almost no one in their queue .. :(

#19 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 05:53 PM

While I would visit Rara if I went to a SKE HS event, I would also visit Ayamero and Oochan, so that's at least two kenkyuusei girls. Fans need to open up their eyes for lesser known girls too, and not only go for senbatsu members...

#20 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 06:49 PM

This is a combine of 3 very short video she posted on her 755 recently :)

I am not sure, I think these are her individual shot on "Gravure The Television"
tumblr_o4ut6fClbk1s8w1nfo1_540.jpg
tumblr_o4ut6fClbk1s8w1nfo2_540.jpg
tumblr_o4ut6fClbk1s8w1nfo3_540.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users