• 6842 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 12:41 AM

OK! Here we go!

Posted Image Posted Image

Damn! Those photos in this album are so great that I really had a hard time picking which ones to scan!

Those pics definitely look good on the screen, but the printed ones are TOTALLY MIND-SMOKING! So, if you like them, support Reina and get that photo book! XD XD XD
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#5222 Kantana

Kantana

Wonky worshipping wota

• Senpai
  • 1140 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 12:43 AM

OK! Here we go!
[...]
Damn! Those photos in this album are so great that I really had a hard time picking which ones to scan!

Those pics definitely look good on the screen, but the printed ones are TOTALLY MIND-SMOKING! So, if you like them, support Reina and get that photo book! XD XD XD

Thank you so much! XD Those pics are just too great. Especially that last one XD
Much support going her way soon XD

#5223 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 12:47 AM

OK! Here we go!

yep, here goes my bloodlost again...*fainted*

*got back up* i like the pajama hosue set a lot XDXDXD (hehe i see some things in the refrig that i got at my house also XD)

then the white dress set XD

the outfit she's in the car of, that's just...so cool........

but lol shield-blaster, so lame hahahhaa

thanks very much AP for the scanning XD

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#5224 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 12:50 AM

great alien

the second one where she on that deck she looks like a doll

a Reina doll XD

sees swimsuit phots OMG *loses 2 gallons of blood*
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#5225 milkberry

milkberry

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 01:10 AM

Thanks a lot Alienpyon! I think I'm the only one not losing blood right now XD
I love Reina. Her pictures are so nice to look at. XD The last one really makes me want to go to the beach. T^T

'cause you ain't the only ones who wanna live it up,
you ain't the only ones.

#5226 rngoqmeqwe

rngoqmeqwe

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2507 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 01:30 AM

Oh sh** the one she's on the car, oh my ¨!#$¨¨#¨*&$&(

That's undescribably SEXY XD

#5227 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 01:35 AM

Oh my Jesus, Tanaka is so cu~te!
The only picture I disagree with is that popsicle picture, but the rest are just....perfect. Thank you so much, Alien! The top right one is really cute.

#5228 kawaiii

kawaiii

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 154 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 01:46 AM

OK! Here we go!

Thank a bunch pal XD

Would it be possible to request one (or some) of the surfer shots?

#5229 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 01:56 AM

Hot damn!

Alienpyon, you're a god for posting those pics! XD Thanks so much!

Reina is certainly looking good these days, eh? So cute, so gorgeous, so hot!

She's absolutely adorable and sexy at the same time. . .
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#5230 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 02:11 AM

Anybody know what this picture is all about? It looks like it's from the Ribon no Kishi era, but at the same time the dress looks different. I hate it when I find a JP newspaper article and not know what it's all about.
Posted Image

#5231 hervin

hervin

Stylee Style-e

• Senpai
  • 726 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 03:51 AM

damn Alienpyon... those sure are good ones.
thats really an awesome PB man :noo: Reina's so deadly she could kill me
damn I need a copy
still water attracts floating weeds
Posted Image

#5232 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 05:01 AM

the recent 6th gen PBs.
sayu's shows how beautiful she is
kamei's shows how kamei's she is
and reina's, since her face never changes, i find that her's are always showing how cute she is, and how good her fashion is

Anybody know what this picture is all about? It looks like it's from the Ribon no Kishi era, but at the same time the dress looks different. I hate it when I find a JP newspaper article and not know what it's all about.
Posted Image

from my kanji knowledge
i see:
reina, mari, boyfrd, relationship, highschool student, seen, morning musume not too popular recently, retire...
and from my knowledge it seems liek it's saying that there were lots reported that reina was seen with a boyfrd, and she might have to retire for that similar to mari's case......

but i didn't really it fully, so please some one confirm it, i'm really worrying right now, and i hope this is all a fake or hope it's my mistake

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#5233 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 05:28 AM

the recent 6th gen PBs.
and reina's, since her face never changes, i find that her's are always showing how cute she is, and how good her fashion is

Posted Image

from my kanji knowledge
i see:
reina, mari, boyfrd, relationship, highschool student, seen, morning musume not too popular recently, retire...
and from my knowledge it seems liek it's saying that there were lots reported that reina was seen with a boyfrd, and she might have to retire for that similar to mari's case......

but i didn't really it fully, so please some one confirm it, i'm really worrying right now, and i hope this is all a fake

But it looks way to old for it to be something worth worrying about, especially since that's clearly not an all to recent picture, and I haven't heard anything about it. That picture's been on the Hellogirls server for more than a day now. I'm not worried, and if nothing comes of this in the next 24 hours (and I suspect nothing will) I'll just drop the whole topic. :noo: Sry for making you worry Sanrio.

#5234 hervin

hervin

Stylee Style-e

• Senpai
  • 726 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 05:28 AM

the recent 6th gen PBs.

Posted Image

from my kanji knowledge
i see:

but i didn't really it fully, so please some one confirm it, i'm really worrying right now, and i hope this is all a fake or hope it's my mistake

wasnt that topic talked about a while back? isnt that the one where Reina was Friday'd?
Posted Image

#5235 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 05:31 AM

There's a discussion about this on the jphip forum too, something about Reina being pregnant! x_x

#5236 hervin

hervin

Stylee Style-e

• Senpai
  • 726 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 05:35 AM

There's a discussion about this on the jphip forum too, something about Reina being pregnant! x_x

WTF can anyone confirm any of these stuff? lol crazy stuff x_x
Posted Image

#5237 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 05:36 AM

I sure can't, but now I'm really worried. Why would someone make something like that up?
http://forum.jphip.c...?t=6219&page=15
I'm half not worried because rumors pop up all the time but half worried because now the next 24 hours are going to drag on like forever because I won't have any new information on this.

#5238 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

Call me さくら and yes, I am a girl

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 05:39 AM

wasnt that topic talked about a while back? isnt that the one where Reina was Friday'd?

that was what I heard about it.....obviously nothing's been true.....seeing that Reina is still performing and all that

Berryz Koubou Fansite - Special Generation Forum (sadly this forum is gone but the link remains for posterity)
Listening to J-pop is like eating a can of Pringles "Once you Jpop you can't stop!"

#5239 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 05:42 AM

x_x Sry for making you worry Sanrio.

it's okay, i never seen this article anyways, i hope someone will translate summary of this and clear my worrying...:P

oh is THIS the one? i thoguht the Friday one was in an amusement park with a random guy

now that's just s**t crazy talk

#5240 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 05:43 AM

But this is from a different magazine....plus that article never mentioned anything about a date, it was just with a misleading title.

05/30 �‰澤ひとみ

From jbbs. Is that usually a reliable source for news? It has a bunch of single information on it. I feel like I'm about to throw up...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users