Blog: http://ameblo.jp/nmb...0030696966.html

Google+: https://plus.google....14050350393642/

#2 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:49 AM

On some NMB48 single DVD extra (the Ripopo vs. naked entertainer stuff — I think it was part of the 7th single) she represents Vietnam, suggesting she has some Vietnamese heritage. Is this true? Or was it just done for fun on the extra (so Keira wasn't all alone with her Portugal flag representing Brasil)?

Wondering since some time, but until now there was no thread to ask this. :D

signature3.png

#3 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:01 AM

I'm pretty sure Arii is 100% Japanese, and if Keira had to hold a flag it ought to be the Brazilian one, not the Portuguese, as Keira is quarter Brazilian :)

#4 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:19 PM

Yeah, in Koyanagi and Okita's case, they just look different and are mistaken to be of a different nationality by people (Vietnamese for the former, and Filipina for the latter). In Yogi's case, her grandfather is Brazilian, so that certainly wasn't a joke.

#5 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:40 PM

Right, both (Koyanagi and Okita) don't give a halfie-vibe at all (at least in my POV), so I was really puzzled. :D

and if Keira had to hold a flag it ought to be the Brazilian one, not the Portuguese, as Keira is quarter Brazilian :)

Well... but she hold up the flag of Portugal. Probably they (management) got confused because they speak Portuguese in Brasil. I found this rather hilarious. :)

signature3.png

#6 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:57 PM

I really don't think they should be confused, since Brazil and Japan has very close ties (and Japanese people knows very well what Brazil is), just like they have with Germany. Of course it's possible that management is completely retarded though.. :P

#7 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:45 PM

Arii has announced her graduation. :(

https://plus.google....sts/AXVzrL9MuHj

#8 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:49 PM

She states that she wants to concentrate on what she wants to do, which is creating clothing and accessories. She also states that she hasn't been able to balance her work and studies since she joined (which was on the first day of highschool for her), and that she decided to graduate when she finishes highschool (which is soon). She also mentions that she'll be entering a technical school for what she wants to do.

Matsui Rena must be shocked at the news, because she's always been a fan of Koyanagi.

Anyway, good luck to her.

#9 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:18 PM

Very disappointed to see her graduate, but if she has other plans in mind such as technical school etc. then that's of course great. Though I am disappointed.

#10 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:35 PM

Matsui Rena must be shocked at the news, because she's always been a fan of Koyanagi.

Here's what she wrote about it: http://mahoushoujoar...og-11-01-2014-2

Internet killed common sense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users