Google+: https://plus.google....08746152409503/

#2 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:29 PM

First post :D

Nagisa trying to be nice during the introduction MC of the latest BII stage (140516) but things went wrong :lol:

http://www.dailymoti...ent_fun?start=2

...just an epic moment passing by. Overprotective staff edited it out of the DMM file though.

#3 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:45 AM

She didn't make senbatsu  :(

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#4 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:48 AM

She didn't even rank.

#5 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:33 AM

Jo didn't rank in 2012, Nagi-chan didn't rank in 2014. Seems NMB fans aren't as quick to bite on the super pushes, haha. Which is fine with me, I always find the "Oh wow, another once in a generation idol!! I have to make her my new oshimen! Once in a generation idols only come around every few months!" knee jerk reactions to be rather silly. :P I want her to work on her success, not simply be where she is because she just happened to be a KKS at the right time.

I don't want to suggest any glee at her not ranking or anything, but I didn't want or need to hear her version of the contrived "I wanna be a pillar!" speech. She's got way too much she has to get better at. She doesn't need to be thinking about carrying anything but her own performance. She already got an unnecessary concurrent position, I'd rather she not have to deal with the election obligations as well. Work hard, Nagi-chan!

#6 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:28 PM

^This tbh. 

I would much prefer the new generation of girls focus on making themselves stand out, before declaring their ambitions to be "pillars" of the group. We've got a few Old gen pillars (Takamina, Mayu, Yukirin, Kojiharu, Miichan, Sae, etc) a bunch of sister group pillars (Jurina, Sayanee, Nana, Sasshi, Rena, Milky, Kodama, Sakura) and a bunch of new AKB gen pillars (Yuihan, Paruru, Kawaei, Annin, Yuria etc etc etc) so the new gens shouldn't worry about that. They need to focus on establish themselves before anything else (especially Shibuya  ^^; )

I do think she has great potential though, I can see her going far as a NMB member  ^_^

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users