63 replies to this topic

#41 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:07 PM

episdoe 8

Here it is everyone. Grab it if you want it. Sorry for being late but I have just bought some new toys and I am busy playing with them. Heh heh heh.

In the upcoming episodes, Tomoe's dad is stabbed. What? How? Why? And is Tomoe really going to fight the olympic judo champion?
Watch it all in an upcoming episode.

Thanks as always rnwc :-)

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#42 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 06:05 PM

Episode 09
Yes, it is finally here folks! The penultimate episode. Grab it if you want it. You know you do. Only one more to go. Yay!

#43 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:03 PM

hardsub shall be out hmm give or take 2-3hours, busy with chores at the moment :angry:, yay we are almost done.
Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#44 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 03:02 PM

Episde 10
Here it is folks. The very last episode of Aya's one and only prime time TV drama. Grab it if you are a fan while you still can.

#45 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 03:06 PM

Sorry to the hardsub fans, won't be releasing this till rnwc completes the Making Of ^^;.

So that I can release it as a batch.

Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.

#46 WabukiSensei

WabukiSensei

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 11:09 AM

Sorry to the hardsub fans, won't be releasing this till rnwc completes the Making Of :good:.

So that I can release it as a batch.

Asides from the batch, will you be releasing ep. 10 separately as well? Although I guess if people use Utorrent then it shouldn't be a problem..

#47 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 02:16 PM

@WabukiSensei: As I said I will be releasing the Finale + Making Of as a batch with eps 1-9, so not separately.

#48 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 06:14 AM

Well, all 10 episodes are out. So what did you all think about it? Liked it? Hated it? Don't care either way? I thought it was a fun drama when I first saw it all those years ago. Well not that many really. Just two years ago. Plus, if you want to see the making of Aijou Ippon episode as well, don't forget to get it from the batch whne it is released in the tracker. Keep a look out for it.
Hope you all enjoyed watching it because I certainly did.

#49 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 06:17 AM

@Fans: Yup it was fun working with rnwc on this project, and the Batch will be released in about an Hour, as it is still in the Encoding stage at the moment.

And I ask of those that have dl'ed the hardsubs to help me in Seeding episodes 1-9 in the batch to save me some time as well. They are the same so you can just hop on and help seed. Thank you.

And the Batch will include;
Episodes 1 - 10 + Making Of

#50 WabukiSensei

WabukiSensei

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 12:52 PM

Thanks for the wonderful job guys, I really enjoyed this series!

#51 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:05 PM

awesome work. i haven't watched all of it, but i've enjoyed what i've watched sofar. :) thanks a lot!

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#52 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 04:14 PM

Well, all 10 episodes are out. So what did you all think about it? Liked it? Hated it? Don't care either way? I thought it was a fun drama when I first saw it all those years ago. Well not that many really. Just two years ago. Plus, if you want to see the making of Aijou Ippon episode as well, don't forget to get it from the batch whne it is released in the tracker. Keep a look out for it.
Hope you all enjoyed watching it because I certainly did.

It was a marvelous effort and I enjoyed it tremendously as you can imagine. I can't thank you enough :)

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#53 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:26 PM

I'm downloading the torrent with all the episodes hardsubbed now. Thanks a lot for your outstanding efforts!
May I love you forever?

#54 Cotton Cloth

Cotton Cloth

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 523 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:44 PM

A big thanks to SacredCultivator and rnwc (as well as anyone else involved).

This was terrific job, and pretty damn speedy to boot! I thoroughly enjoyed the whole series (although the making-of special was kind of hard going).

One question to, well, everyone:

What does everyone make of the closing credit sequence, with Aya and her belongings in the truck heading off, presumably, to University? Strange we never got to see any of that in the show proper. Do you suppose there was meant to be a bit more to the epilogue sequence which they cut out?
Posted Image

#55 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:27 AM

The ending was misleading since it seems she ended up going to college near her home since she was teaching at the dojo instead of going far away from her father and judo like she intended to as it was shown during the ending sequence for the first 9 episodes.

Thane Camus showing up as Kaoru's new boyfriend was classic. Was he narrating the first part of the making of also?
Refrigeeta!

Kind of disappointed the other kids didn't get much screen time during the making of especially since some of the people they were interviewing were less important characters (the restaurant owner, etc.).

Thanks to all who were responsible for bringing this nearly long lost drama to everyone's attention. Could this be the beginning of more H!P related dramas getting subtitled? Crosses fingers. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute someday when my skills level up some more.

#56 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 11:21 AM

FYI, to those people who are using the softsubs, I will be re-timing episode 1 as well as filling up the missing parts in it. This is because I originally used a different set of raws to translate it. The raw I initially used had missing frames in it.
Won't be quick though since I am in the middle of other things right now. I've seen it the missing parts and there is not really much missing. I am doing it just to be complete.
I had difficulty and got tired of translating the making of part with the father just because he is a long-winded windbag. So, if you notice any mistakes, sorry about it.
Glad everyone who watched the show enjoyed it!

#57 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 06:09 PM

Dear Readers,

Sorry to put in a small request here but if anyone could be so kind as to help me Seed the Batch over at D-Addicts I would greatly appreciate it, thank you.

#58 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 08:41 PM

^ i'm on it. :ph34r:

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#59 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 09:07 AM

I got the DVD for Aijou Ippon last friday. I was just browsing at Tower Records for any interesting Jdrama for me to watch over the coming long holiday. I wasn't expecting Ayaya to be starring at me from a Jdrama DVD set ;) I have never heard Ayaya made a drama so I wasn't sure until I say her name written in the bottom right corner.

Eventho the plot was simple, the way the drama was executed was superb. IMO it is one of the best drama i have seen so far. Tho at the begining the acting looks weak but it improved in later episodes, especially Ayaya, as she learns more and more. At a point the acting was good enough to look like real life. I have to admit ep.9 and ep.10 made my tears run. That was unexpected but Ayaya was able to convey the emotions of the situation across the screen. That was just awesome.

This drama also must have been a high profile one with the judo olympic gold medalist making a special appearance on set and drama. In the making-of the reaction from Ayaya when she touched the olympic gold medal was funny... after touching it with her forefinger, she was running around the dojou set with her finger in the air with the kids jumping around her :D My guess is shes the only H!P member that has ever touched an olympic gold medal :)

Another big surprise from this drama was in ep.7, if I recall correctly. In this episode Tomoe (Ayaya's character) was invited to a kareoke session with their classmates. On reaching the kareoke room, they were told by 2 girls the meeting has been cancelled. At first I didn't realised who they were coz the camera angle was side ways and focused on Ayaya. But when the camera pans across the room, to my surprise I see Takahashi and Kamei sitting there :ph34r: ^^; So Tomoe didn't want the evening go to waste so the 4 of them ended up singing the night away. Thats how we get a short performance by Ayaya sining Meccha Holiday with Takahashi and Kamei backing her up XD... that scene was fun eventho it didn't last more than 5 minits. The next morning when Tomoe's dad asked who she spent the night before with, she says "Ai and Eri", haha they used their real names :D

The final surprise was seeing Thane-sensei, near the end, as Kaoru's new boyfriend :D Thane-sensei was the guy who came on in an episode of Hello!Morning to teach Momusu english.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#60 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 12:12 PM

watched it and liked it. nice simple story.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users