• 2130 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

Attached File  img_photo_large.jpg   36.83K   1 downloads

Name: Yagura Fuuko (矢倉 楓子)
Nickname: Fuuchan (ふぅちゃん)
Birthdate: February 24, 1997
Hometown: Osaka (大阪府)

Size: 156 cm
Favorite Foods: Ice, Japanese and Western confectionery, fruits, chocolate, everything sweet! Sushi, grilled meat, doria, gratin, and pasta.

Agency: Yoshimoto Kyoraku
Blog: http://ameblo.jp/nmb...0039770343.html
Google+: https://plus.google....811233847190239

Trivia:

• 2nd generation member.
  • After the graduation of Jo Eriko she became the new center of Team M.

#2 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

Oh, Yagura's finally got her own page. Nice.

She caught my interest in her appearance in Geinin. She's like the better version of Yoshida Akari.

#3 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

Oh, Yagura's finally got her own page. Nice.

I was wondering too why nobody wanted to make a topic for her, especially now since she has become the new center of Team M. :o

Well...
I didn't plan to make more girl threads myself really, but I got tired of waiting. :) So my question is: Why didn't you make the thread? What stopped you? :D But there are still some more Team M topics missing (not even mentioning BII), maybe someone (you?) will step up and create them! :santa:

signature3.png

#4 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:55 AM

I already follow her on Google+ so I figured I didn't have to, and believed that someone more qualified would make a thread for her anyway.

There's also the fact that I don't like making threads myself.

Basically it's mostly personal reasons.

Anyway, here's a few pictures of her from Google+ to celebrate the creation of the thread. (She resembles Matsui Rena, especially in the photo of her with the black shirt)

Attached Files

#5 Machi-chan

Machi-chan

Hopless Fangirl <3

• Senpai
  • 1687 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

Much cuter than Rena if you ask me ;p

In all seriousness, she really caught my attention. I think she's adorable, and she was the first on M to catch my eye. So I'm really excited she's the teams center now :D I really want to learn more about her~

x244d2.jpg
"Make each moment precious, and put your spirit into everything you do, and express gratitude to everyone you know." ~Airi Suzuki <3

#6 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:39 PM

This thread is missing some goodness:

Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:32 PM

Apparently she and Tanigawa Airi had quite the fight (according to Yamamoto Sayaka's Google+ post), and Yagura wants to make up with her, but doesn't know how. She went to Yamamoto for advice just recently, so hopefully it'll work out.

#8 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:53 AM

Fuuchan will be in a KTV special drama called Danran which will air on January 4th 2013:
http://www.ktv.jp/danran/
http://headlines.yah...0000018-dal-ent

#9 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:18 PM

I hope she'll get more screen time than Kei in her drama. :) But considering that Keira and Momoka also seem to appear as smaller characters in this drama I have good hope Fuuchan will be more properly featured. :)

signature3.png

#10 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

Judging how a group of 3 girls are usually portrayed in tv dramas as a clique of obnoxious girls that bully people around, I'm not liking the 3 girl announcement, but all the best to Yagura, Yogi and Kinoshita. Hopefully they get a lot of screen time and get to brush up their acting skills.

Also, it's been Yogi's dream to become an actress, so here's hoping she doesn't simply get relegated to an 'underling' role.

#11 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

Today (since 1 hour and 18 minutes ago) is Yagura Fuuko's birthday!

Happy birthday!

If you've been paying attention to Kendo Kobayashi at Docking48, you'll realize that his oshimen is Yagura, and does his best to bring her some attention, like picking her for gourmet sections and asking for her opinion on topics, as well as referring to her when he does something perverted ("Fuu-chan is watching!")

Just a little trivia.

Attached Files

#12 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:53 AM

I wish I were closer to catching up with Docking. So far behind...fortunately it's pretty easy to skip through a lot of segments, unless it changes with later episodes.

She should definitely have a good year this year regardless. Happy birthday, Fuuchan!

#13 wtfhax

wtfhax

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:45 PM

Fuuchan now has a concurrent position in team A.

This is of course great, but I am still somewhat worried.

他人と過去は変えられないけど
自分と未来は変えられる

#14 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:02 PM

Yea... she can look really tired sometimes. 

Good for her as an idol though.

#15 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:05 PM

Most of team M is worried about her. Not only has she been forced into Jo's position within NMB, she's now going to have to show up to AKB performances and media appearances and such too. Exposure-wise and learning-wise this is a great thing for her, but I don't know if she can handle having that much on her plate. Wouldn't want to see her break like Jo and Hikawa did.

#16 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:44 PM

Fuuchan is definitely likeing this though :D

https://plus.google....sts/6pncyDbkjuT

Thank you for the Budokan live!! <3

And.. I, Yagura Fuuko, was given a concurrent spot with Team A(san)

I'm still haven't calmed down!

This is a huge chance for me!

I want to grow even more!

I would be so happy if you could watch over me from this point. 

#17 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:53 PM

See, that's what's got me worried. The harder you try to hide it, the easier it is to notice that you're pushing yourself too hard. Her fans have to constantly remind her in Google+, handshake events and her blog to not overexert herself and to get enough sleep and stay healthy (slight problem on that last one because she really loves her ice cream). 

#18 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:34 AM

Wait what? Team A? Krusha lied to me. lol Expect her to perform under Mayuyu from time to time. Fuuchan is sweetness embodied. Regarding her health and over exertion, perhaps with soukantoku around she will get more needed lectures and learn to take care of herself.

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#19 wtfhax

wtfhax

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:15 PM

I did a translation of Fuuchan's election speech just to pass some time. I have tried to make it as natural sounding as possible while still keeping the original meaning.

I am Fuuko Yagura, also known as fuuchan, from team M. Everyone, I can't thank you enough. The reason I can be here is that all of you are always supporting me. Until now everyone has continuously been helping me out and supporting me. Also at handshake events have I been encouraged by your generous words. When I see everyone’s smiling faces I think to myself that I will do my best starting tomorrow, and instantly feel stronger. At last year's election I thought to myself that I wanted more people to know about me, so I challenged myself to accomplish this. However, at this year's election I am serious! Serious! Everyone, please support Fuuko Yagura

他人と過去は変えられないけど
自分と未来は変えられる

#20 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users