Generation: 2nd

Agency: AKS

Posted Image

#2 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:07 PM

http://ameblo.jp/hkt...2005647507.html

Manami announced her graduation today and she is going to graduate next month. She is going to focus on her studies at university. Her Google+ and HKT48 Mail accounts will be deleted on April 30. Presents for her will also be accepted until that date.

#3 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 06:00 PM

Her G+ post is here.

I feel sad :( (selfishly), but wish her all the best for the future  

Academic priorities are understandable and smart, I think...  :sotsugyou:  can't blame somebody for that.

tumblr_nlq4myJT4v1snbnvmo3_1280.jpg

gallery_193409_1121_19598.jpg

#4 Pukovnik Krv

Pukovnik Krv

Krv fae Vastafel

• Senpai
  • 724 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 06:03 PM

Hmm, studying....

#5 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 07:41 PM

The tabloid "press" is quick with it's speculative material when time calls for it.

Funny thing about this one, though:

sitting that close to the "Manami" in the picture at an open/public place, and that is the best photo they manage to take?

Strange how they seldom produce pictures that actually looks like the people they slander.

#6 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 07:53 PM

The article in question was posted last week though.

But I have to agree actually. I am a person who has a good set of eyes. Often I've been called out on me saying this or that girl in such and such photo actually being the girl it's presented as. People saying "Oh they don't look like that at all", and then later it's actually confirmed that yes, it was that girl, and indeed I was right.

However, when I saw this article, I did not post it here, because I went through it and the accompanying 2ch thread, and the girl in the photo looks more like Nonti than Manami! Not that it is Nonti of course. But really, I am having problems seeing how this is Manami. I tried hard to see, I compared photos, but couldn't see it. And there were quite a few on 2ch who also thought the same.

Of course with this article last week and Manami graduating now, it certainly looks suspicious. But sometimes coincidences happen, and sometimes things aren't what they seem like.

#7 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 08:29 PM

Ah, sorry about that, I didn't see the date on the article.

In light of that, I have to agree that it certainly looks suspicious. But like you I really don't see much likeness with Manami, though admittedly, I don't want there to be either :unsure:

#8 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:28 AM

Graduation pictures

http://akb48-daily.b...graduation.html

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#9 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 03:34 PM

Manamin met Akamoto Sayaka recently  :)

08cbef3c.jpg56f4ff55.jpg

Sayaka's post on twatter.

#10 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 02:26 AM

Just noticed this on 2ch:

Manamin who said she graduated in order to "focus on studies", pretty much confirms the 2ch rumor a few posts above, and it's quite clear she graduated (forced to quit?) due to this scandal: 

a05b13e3.jpg

So, while I initially thought it didn't look like her at all, I can only conclude it's a bad angle - because the guy in the photo is exactly the same guy as in her photo above:

c6da2b2b.jpg

「素敵な記念日になった」 means something like "It was a nice anniversary".

#11 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 05:50 AM

LOL .. I didn't know about this ..
But this is a classic when I look back ..
Fans tried all their ways to deny it .. worse of all .. there were so much prove ..
2ch match up almost everything.. her hair style, dressing, date and location ..
It don't look like her because she was not smiling .. which 2ch even was able to match it up ..
I don't see how we can discard such obvious evidence ..
But of course now .. she technically confirmed it .. making those who doubted the initial scandal look silly ..
to me sometimes when the evidence are too obvious, do take it ..
I hope it would be a learning experience for us .. :)

#12 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 06:19 AM

It certainly was interesting...

2ch presents a picture, compares it with other photos of her, then someone even tracked down the location and analyzed the place. A couple days later she announces her graduation, reason: study. I had problems seeing the similarity but of course like I said, it's all very suspicious when she graduates a couple days later out of the blue.

But now, when she is so stupid as to post pics of her boyfriend together with her, on her own Twitter account, she is - whether not caring at all or through sheer ignorance - telling everybody that she left the group due to the scandal. Not only that but she mentions their "anniversary", making it quite likely that she was having a boyfriend while she was in the group.

If there was a rumor and a picture, and even if it was true, when she graduates like this, she should just keep quiet and stay low. It's true, once an idol graduates, they go back to civilian life and don't have to consider idol rules anymore. But it's also that of considering the group itself which she was part of and the fans of the group and of herself. By keeping quiet about her boyfriend after graduating, it looks less worse. The idea is to have a decent transition.

But when she quits the group and then starts posting pics of her boyfriend and talking about their anniversary, it shows I think, that she was never that serious about being an idol in the first place, nor did she care much. This I think is why she was let go of so quickly...

#13 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 07:08 AM

well .. i guess "small" members get let go pretty easily ..
It just dampen my impression for Fukuoka girls ...
Sakura is not a Fukuoka girl, she is a Kagoshima girl but another Kagoshima girl just messed up .. >.<
then again .. what am I talking about? .. my avatar is a Fukuoka girl .. >.<

Anyway .. ya .. it is quite insensitive of her to just go "life goes on as usual" ..
Furthermore.. it cast a doubt on the whole 48G organization ..
The Sassi vs Aki-P incident looks more like a ploy to show the fans that just because you see an idol with a male does not mean she is dating as the guy may be a staff or sibling ..
But just that there is too many leaks on the ship for people to believe that now ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users