• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:43 PM

img_photo_large1.jpgimg_photo_large.jpgimg_photo_large-1.jpgimg_photo_large_zps7cf19f80.jpgYogi_Keira_zps0c28e07d.jpg

Name: Yogi Keira (與儀ケイラ)
Nickname: Keira / Keila (ケイラ)
Birthdate: October 18th, 1999
Hometown: Osaka (大阪府)

Height: 152 cm
Blood Type: O

Hobbies: Listening to music

Agency: Yoshimoto Kyoraku

NMB48 official blog

Google+

#2 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:44 PM

My youngest oshimen .. :)

She is quarter Brazilian as her father is half-Brazilian and she has a different Japanese accent even though she is born and raise in Japan
Looking at her audition video, she is quite talented in singing and dancing even at such a young age.
Anyway, she don't look that young on stage ... maybe only in her blog pictures :P

I was in Japan in October last year and I manage to get into a NMB48 2nd gen show with cancel-machi
(which is a low chance cos you can only get in if people don't turn up and I got 38 in waiting)
I knew nuts about NMB48 2nd gen actually ... I only knew Jo Eriko back then ...lol
I was surprise that its a Birthday show, but with my limited knowledge I can't figure whose is it ..
I just know its someone 12th Birthday .. so I was expecting a very loli-looking girl ...lol

I went into the show with an open mind, I spotted this girl who seem to have good stage aura and she actually does perform very well ...
Since I got no info on hand I thought I would figure it out when I get back to the hotel and just concentrated at remembering her face :P
I thought she look too old to be the birthday girl but in the end ... she is the birthday girl !!!

and on the way out of the show .. you get to high touch with everyone ...
but you depending on your position in the line of 16 of the 300 people coming out of the theatre.. you get a massage from only 1 member .. and I got Keira ..lol

So its a day when destiny push me to an idol and I took it :)

I am really glad that she made it into Team M but in my mind, I know she would make it ...lol
She is senbatsu of NMB48 last 2 single ... so her chance is really high ..lol

I will try to get more info out on her when I can get some translation help from my friends :)
anyway ... there is not much on her because at 12 years old .. she does not have a G+ account which cap at 13years old .. >.<

anyway here are some of her video on the NMB48 official You-Tube channel .. :)

#3 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:24 PM

So long .. no one even bother to reply .. I guess i bump it ..

I got my NMB48 2nd gen stage DVD ..
This is the song that she stole my heart during the show I went ... guess I am a sucker for red dress..

#4 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

Its pass 12 midnight in Japan .. So its 18th October in Japan already..

So ..

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY KEILA !!! <3 <3 <3

This is her birthday T-shirt design ..
Its her 1st birthday T-shirt because last year she is a KKS so no birthday T-shirt ..
Posted Image
Posted Image

I said she is talented .. I finally crop out her audition video ..
She is good .. :)

#5 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

I guess she finally gets G+ access now. :)

Happy Birthday, Keira! :)

signature3.png

#6 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:27 PM

Guess I got to get better to say happy birthday to idols :D It's like someone every day :lol:

Happy Birthday

Indeed, finally some Google+ activities!

#7 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

Happy birthday, Keira! So happy it's finally her birthday. Bring on Google+! :D

#8 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:25 PM

Nice deal. Runa out, Keira in. I can be sad only for missing out verification of former...

Posted Image

#9 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:14 AM

ya ... finally

She got her G+ account up .. :)

https://plus.google....815236835/about

ok .. updated her 1st post profile :)

====================

Edit:

She posted her birthday cake photo ..
Its the same one for both G+ and ameblo ..
Posted Image

Edited by Ares13, 18 October 2012 - 04:24 PM.

#10 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

Its pass 12 midnight in Japan .. So its 18th October in Japan already..

So ..

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY KEILA !!! <3 <3 <3 <3

This is her birthday T-shirt design ..
Really? she wants to be a Hollywood actress? :P
4118_1.jpg
4118_2.jpg

EDIT:
She post her birthday cake.. :)
18%2B-%2B1.jpg

Edited by Ares13, 18 October 2013 - 03:48 PM.

#11 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:59 PM

She just announce graduation in the theater..

=====================================

https://plus.google....sts/H2A3wuQg8yN

#12 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:01 PM

What an awful way to start a day. Doesn't help stuff I wanted to buy in the NMB shop sells out just before I can order it.

I really don't want Keila to leave. I admire her goals and penchant for aiming high, but it's going to be really hard for her becoming a Hollywood actress because she's at such a disadvantage, Acting chops aside, if she can't enunciate as a native speaker, she'll have a difficult time getting roles outside of "Asian restaurant owner," "Asian pedicure lady," or "Asian dry cleaner," but I suppose if she's going to start, now would be a good time.

Good night, sweet Keila. May we see you again soon.  :cold:

Attached File  22 - 1.jpg   275.83K   5 downloadsAttached File  23 - 1.jpg   129.28K   5 downloads

#13 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:18 PM

Dreams are nice to have and I won't deny anybody their dreams, but this I think is quite unrealistic. 

Whatever the case though, she is graduating and that means the 48 groups are losing one of their greatest girls in my view, and it means for me I lose one of my utmost favorite girls.

It should've been someone else that have been in the news lately that announced her graduation, but instead it's this... <_<

God damn it...  :(

#14 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:47 PM

OMG ...
I was working when I got the news from my friends .. I was really busy so I just drop a short one on her announcement..
I can't believe I am going to lose her and it is going to be quite fast .. in a week is the last graduation performance ..

I am still not sure what is the reason because I can't really make up her plan ..
She is going overseas to study or she is planning to and is going to take English lesson to go towards this direction ..
Does that mean she just needed more time to focus on her plan towards going overseas to study and going towards her Hollywood dream ..?
realistic or not .. I dunno .. I dunno what is going to happen to her in the future .. but I do know I will miss her a lot ..

This is a massive lost for my fandom .. even though i support and like many girls and groups.. there is a small group of 7-8 girls in my whole fandom in whatever group that I see more important than the rest ..and she is 1 of them ..
With Riichan fading and my NMB48 interest already sliding .. I think it is really going to collapse soon ..
I will be back as the date draw nearer for my final dedication post ..

I really still can't believe it .. she look so stable .. I thought I was going to see her all the way to when she is 20 ..

#15 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:55 PM

My original NMB oshi was Riichan but that was a choice made when she was at her peak during Naniwa Nadeshiko, and unfortunately she just disappeared into obscurity - both due to herself personality-wise, and also due to not appearing in anything after this. And ever since I've always been on the fence about a new oshi, because while having a bunch of favorites, none really qualified as an oshi to me. 

But both Shuu and Keira have been very strong candidates, and I like both a lot. Even if Keira hasn't been super-pushed lately, I still feel she was a girl with a high potential. 

I remember 2ch making "prettiest girls in NMB" rank once. They had a list that was A+, A, B+, B, C+, C, all the way to F. There was one girl on A+, and that was Keira :lol:

Oh well... NMB and SKE are still competing with who can have the most graduations in a year...

#16 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:11 PM

I guess .. she was serious about her hollywood dream ..
Its on her Birthday T-shirt last year October .. so it must be in her mind for some time now ..
Guess in this quiet girl .. when she really want to do something .. she really go for it with everything.. I can give that to her ..

I really dunno why but for AKB48 .. I am like picking new girls to the point I have to mindfully control myself but the sister group are really slow ..
NMB48 is very slow .. Riichan is still holding up the fort for me .. I really like Shuu but she just don't have that special bit to push me over .. and Jo she don't seem to have any direction besides crazy G+ post ..

Anyway .. her journey have been up and down .. kind of like my NMB48 fandom ..
obviously .. my NMB48 fandom is not going to end .. I just need to find that special one again .. guess I really must go Osaka one of those days again ..

whatever her plan is .. it seem kind of in a hurry .. she is leaving in July i guess when school in Japan is ending .. and August is the summer holiday ..
while I guess .. I do hope her dream come true .. then I would be able to see and know how she look like at 20 years old .. :P

#17 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:13 PM

Today is Yogi Keira graduation performance..
02-1s_zps02e07ba3.jpg02-2s_zps57c0a952.jpg

I am keeping to my tradition of posting everything I have of an idol who I support when she graduate..
Photos( it include her first shop set, shop random and event set ), cards, T-shirts and something really special I kept for souvenir after attending her Birthday show in 2011 ..
YK01.jpgyk02.jpgYK04.jpgYK3.jpg

#18 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:25 AM

Her announcement came so sudden and was put into effect so fast... it is the way to go though. I would have loved to see her graduate on a bigger stage during one of Team N's concerts or waited for the upcoming NMB HS-event. However, she had been thinking about this for a long time and had already decided so why make her stay for the sake of more money.

Her graduation stage was, simply put, a great perfomamce. A river of tears gives me the selfish satisfaction for the moment, and makes good documentary footage, but it is far better to remember it as something happy and possitive. 

Them ears tho,  too precious...

Fun fact... Keira was more relevant than Neymar after her announcement.

4R5pVtO.jpg

#19 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 04:30 PM

She appear in Tanigawa Airi twitter ..

Seem they went Karaoke together and Keira is getting good in English

She really did what she said she graduated for .. :)

https://twitter.com/...356875048423424

CIaiSw9VAAAdPGq.jpg

#20 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 04:40 PM

Yay, a new Keira photo! <3

And cool to hear about the English.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users