#181 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 08:52 AM

well thats was good they still remember fans here

so maybe seeing them again in the future wont be such a long shot then
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#182 ♥アメーバー !♥

♥アメーバー !♥

♥Gyuuunyuuuu~!♥XD

• Senpai
  • 2833 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 03:11 PM

nooo this thread cant die
im sure itll be alive again now that yumi is married
wedding bell
Posted Image

#183 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:41 PM

Hadn't heard that Yumi got married so did some checking and got the lowdown:

http://www.88news.ne...mura-remarries/

Posted Image

Yumi Yoshimura (34) of the pop duo Puffy got married on New Year’s Eve, it has been learned. The unexpected news was announced on the group’s website on Saturday.

Yoshimura’s husband is a 29-year-old businessman. The two have been friends for about seven years, but they only started seriously dating this past September. They registered their marriage on December 31, though there are currently no plans for a wedding ceremony due to their busy work schedules.

Yoshimura was previously married to musician Takanori Nishikawa (39) from 1999 to 2002. In 2006, Yoshimura was reported to be in a seriously relationship with actor Nao Omori (37), but it appears that they broke up in August 2009, just before she began dating the businessman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm shocked! When I read that she got married above, I thought it was to Omori, with whome she was supposed to be living with. And now I find out it's some non-showbiz guy five years younger than her.

Yumi + salaryman! XD

Congrats, Yunko!!

#184 ♥アメーバー !♥

♥アメーバー !♥

♥Gyuuunyuuuu~!♥XD

• Senpai
  • 2833 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:04 PM

wow only dating for like 4 months before getting married wow :wub:
shes taking an approach!
Spoiler

i was in total shock when i read PUFFYS blog i was like no fng way~
but im happy

and lmao ami said on her blog "i feel like the proud papa of the bride" xDDDDDDDDD
Posted Image

#185 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:41 AM

i still heart broken over this i wanted to marry her

but i hope she happy
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#186 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:09 PM

Folks, Puffy AmiYumi is coming back to the US!!

The date is October 10th at Irving Plaza in NYC and the occasion is the Far East to East Showcase:

This is a joint production between Superglorious and the New York Anime Festival.

http://www.superglorious.com/fetes2010

And tix are only $22 in advance!

#187 Dran

Dran

Enlightened One | ½ of KIDS-Subs

• Senpai
  • 2174 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 08:49 PM

Thread Revive!

I first got into JPop through Puffy. I gradually lost interest not long after Tokyo I'm On My Way was released, and went on to discover H!P soon after.
But I've recently started listening to them alot again. Not really because I've lost interest in H!P - quite the contrary, my love for Berryz has never been stronger. But because I listen to them and remember all the fun times I had doing that, watching their show on Cartoon Network (and related GBA games) and chatting about them on my favourite Puffy fanforum.

:D

#188 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:59 AM

PUFFY is amazing....i remember loving to watching the anime and that eventually led to my Japanese culture obsession ^^
Anyone hear the new single birthday?

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#189 number244

number244

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1340 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:05 AM

New PV!
I think it's super cute .... and the song is nice and poppy!

I really wish they would come back to California :/

#190 Aim_Aim

Aim_Aim

Nyappy

• Senpai
  • 836 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:33 PM

There's seriosuly not enough Puffy love on H!O. ^^; I'm not completely sold on the song. It's a little on the bland side. The PV however is really adorable. And Ami looks gorgeous in it! :wub:

Posted Image

Read my blogs? ☆Janakya MottainaiDaily Dose of Amy

#191 Dran

Dran

Enlightened One | ½ of KIDS-Subs

• Senpai
  • 2174 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:04 AM

There's seriosuly not enough Puffy love on H!O. ^^; I'm not completely sold on the song. It's a little on the bland side. The PV however is really adorable. And Ami looks gorgeous in it! :wub:

I agree. This is one of those songs where I'd probably buy it for the PV rather than the song itself. Which is a little unusual. Puffy songs are usually awesome while the PV is pretty dull. Guess they decided to shake it up a little. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users