keep your smile

last.fm || tumblr || twitter

#2 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:54 PM

I haven't seen too much of her yet, but from various pictures she looks ridiculously cute, and also a slight resemblance to NMB48's Riichan. Need to pay more attention to her now :santa:

#3 chuxnon

chuxnon

no maro, no life

• Senpai
  • 5243 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 01:04 PM

here's a few videos that are from G+ I think~

with A~nya and Saayan.
apparently she and A~nya are Uinya combi.

favorite color ~ even though she loves red, her favorite is pink LOL

that channel has a few more with her on them too.
C:

keep your smile

#4 pastil

pastil

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2156 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 01:22 PM

I'm trying to keep myself away from at least one ***48 group but it's pretty hard when this cutie keeps popping up on heyakko G+. :lol:

#5 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 03:27 PM

Probably will become Takamina's HKT oshimen with that size, huh? :)

signature3.png

#6 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:59 PM

I'm trying to keep myself away from at least one ***48 group but it's pretty hard when this cutie keeps popping up on heyakko G+. :lol:

That's kind of how I feel. :lol: This girl is adorable, and I like that she photobombs every HKT photo on g+. <3 I don't know enough about these HKT girls to come to a favorite yet, but Yui is definitely the closest. Super cute! :wub:

#7 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:18 PM

Those HKT girls have almost no media exposure where you could learn more about them. I guess the NMB48 girls had it much easier in the Kansai region (there are probably much more media outlets/ TV stations there). We would need something like StarHime for the HKT girls, this show really helped to make me all excited about NMB. :)

signature3.png

#8 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:39 AM

Some Google+ pictures. I don't save all of her pictures, so there are still quite a few out there. This'll save time swimming the ocean that is Heyakko for some of the more interesting ones, though. :P

Attached File  XhUtokuVuE.jpg   474.7K   5 downloads Attached File  20 (1).jpg   449.16K   9 downloads Attached File  a1LEEYjrIQ.jpg   749.65K   7 downloads Attached File  X3COYE9F6Q.jpg   748.03K   8 downloads Attached File  15KIr.jpg   735.57K   7 downloads Attached File  FhComrVxYy.jpg   798.32K   7 downloads

#9 chuxnon

chuxnon

no maro, no life

• Senpai
  • 5243 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 09:30 AM

I think her eye shape is very charming <3 it's really cute, and a bit different...cat like? idk. cute anyway. <3

keep your smile

#10 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:48 PM

Farewell to Uitan, who has resigned due to incredibly difficult circumstances surrounding her. :cold:

I'm going to miss her tremendously. She was the first HKT girl I noticed, and since then she had slowly grown among my 48 favorites and she was in a very exclusive group that really had me excited about HKT48. I'm especially worried because despite her age, I just get the feeling we won't be seeing her again.

I don't know the best way to send her off, but I figure since I posted g+ pics from the month I first noticed her, I suppose posting g+ pics from the last month we may see her is fair enough.

Attached File  01 - 1.jpg   734.26K   2 downloadsAttached File  01 - 1 (2).jpg   723.12K   1 downloadsAttached File  05 - 1.jpg   713.67K   2 downloadsAttached File  08 - 1.jpg   655.79K   1 downloadsAttached File  10 - 1.jpg   746.99K   2 downloads
Attached File  13 - 1.jpg   803.73K   1 downloadsAttached File  09 - 2.jpg   862.31K   1 downloadsAttached File  14 - 1.jpg   795.85K   1 downloadsAttached File  14 - 1 (1).jpg   749.17K   0 downloadsAttached File  15 - 1 (1).jpg   668.52K   1 downloads

I wish you all the best, Uitan. :cold: :cold: :cold:
Please come back to us at some point. :cold: :cold: :cold:

Attached Files

#11 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:01 PM

She's Uitan!? I don't know much about HKT, so I didn't know any nicknames, but I definitly noticed this girl immediately. Now I'm sad! I didn't realize Uitan was Yui. She has so much potential, and it seems like she did the right thing in the situation. I hope she comes back to us somehow.
Aw man. :(

#12 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:09 PM

Yup! Friend of Aanya in HKT, forming Uinya combination together with her. Very short, and very bubbly.

Also her and Amina were all <3 <3 <3 after finding each other on G+. Then met in real life as well, and seems Uitan made many friends in AKB as well.

Seeing Amina and Harukyan defending/supporting Uitan in public is very nice - although nothing direct and concrete have been said.

It's very sad that she has to go in all of this mess. That's what bugs me, not that 4 other girls leave, really. :c03:

#13 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:28 PM

It's very sad that she has to go in all of this mess. That's what bugs me, not that 4 other girls leave, really. :c03:

Agreed.

I read somewhere about this, not sure off the top of my head where though, that someone was saying "this is why I'm extremely careful in picking favorites to make sure they aren't going to do something like this." But how much better judgment can you possibly have than to choose someone like Uitan? The fact that any girl could've been in the position Uitan was in is scary and something that better never happen again.

#14 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:38 PM

It's just impossible to think like that. You can never know what will happen, and who does what or not, etc. You just have to like whomever it is that you like, and be happy with that.

#15 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

What appears to be an interview with Uitan's dad, who tells what happened to his daughter and why management booted her:

元HKT48古森結衣の「辞退」はお泊りメンバーによる罠

■「AKBのドーム公演にかぶせる」

だが、八月上旬に次の事件が。メンバーの四人がファンの専門学校生の自宅に“お泊まり”したことが運営側に洩れたのだ。
結衣さんは連帯責任を負わされたという見方もされた。だが、父親はこう反論する。

「娘はお泊まりもしていないし、まして密告などしていません。娘が二枚目のイエローをもらったのは、不審なメールのせいなんです」

八月十六日の朝、結衣さんのもとに差出人不明のメールが届いたのだという。そこには〈あ、おはようございます← あのー〉とだけ書かれていた(右上写真)。

「娘は連絡がとれなくなっていたHKTの仲間だと思い、返信した。
でも二~三回やりとりをしてメンバーじゃないと気付いた後は、無視するようにしたそうです。
ですが、運営側はなぜかこのメールのやりとりを知っていて、その日の劇場公演中、ファンの皆さんに『古森も解雇だ』と、
公演後、娘の携帯を取り上げ、脱退を迫ったんです」

その夜、結衣さんから泣きながら電話がかかってきたという。

「『ごめんなさい、ごめんなさい』『続けられない』と泣いているんです。私は博多に向かいました」

翌日、細かい理由を説明することもなく、運営側は一方的にHKTの解約書類にサインを求めてきた。

「早く処分したがっているようで、『(脱退発表は)AKBのドーム公演にかぶせる』『話題はすぐ消える。そちらのためでもある』などという説明がありました。娘の話を聞いていた私は納得できず、サインを断ったのですが、その日の夜、東京からAKBの支配人がやって来て、妻や娘と面談しました。妻は言われるまま『合意解約書』に、なぜか私の名前でサインをした。私はその後も『メールの相手にも確認してほしい』と要望したのですが、連絡はありませんでした」

小誌が独自に取材したところ、メールの相手はHKTのファンA氏だった。驚くことに現在、今回解雇されたメンバーB子と親しい関係にあるという。

「娘に何度も聞きましたが『A氏との交流はない』と言っています。さらにB子さんからは、『ウチらがまきこんじゃってたらゴメン』とメールがあったそうです。しかし運営側は、娘の言うことをまったく信用してくれなかった」

さらに父親は、解雇が『辞退』と公表されたことにも怒りを覚えている。

「運営側は『解雇だとそちらの今後にも支障が出る』と言ったのです。『これ(辞退の体裁)は秋元康氏からの恩情でもある』とも言っていました」

これらの証言について、運営側にも真相を聞いたが、

「全てにおいて、そのような真実はございません」

と父親の証言を全面的に否定した。

現在、結衣さんは実家に戻ったという。「今年は受験の年。とにかく今は勉強を頑張らせないと」と父親は無念そうに話を終えた。

#16 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:29 PM

Krusha, can you summarize for us Japanese impaired? I sadly can't make out much sense of it via Google translate.

signature3.png

#17 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:08 PM

Well it seems to be that her dad explains that while the other 4 girls were accused of staying overnight at fans place, Uitan did not. Nor did she have any "secret contact" with some fans.

Here's a scan of the newsarticle:
Posted Image

In upper right corner, is the two mails she received on August 16th, from a fan, that her dad is showing. The sender is unknown, and she thought it was someone from HKT48, and thus answered. But after two-three exchanges and noticing that it's not an HKT48 member, she decided to ignore it.

But somehow staff knew, and Uitan got booted as well, and her cell phone was taken after the performance, by staff.

Uitan was calling her parents that evening, crying, telling them she wasn't continuing in HKT48.

The day after, HKT48 staff gave a cancellation form to sign for her parents, without explaining much at all.

He says staff seemed eager to cancel the contracts as soon as possible before Tokyo Dome concert. Father says after the conversation he had with his daughter, he wasn't convinced of the story and the cancellation form, so declined.
Then later an AKB manager had an interview with his wife and daughter, and his wife signed the cancellation note, also under his name, while on phone. After this there were no contact with staff.

Father says there was no contact with this fan who had acquired her phone's email address, aside from the few replies she sent.

He is angry that the official announcement was that Uitan herself had chosen to leave, which was absolutely not the case at all.

Magazine has asked staff, which denies everything.

Uitan herself will be focusing on school work now.

So in short it seems that while there was a reason to fire the other 4 girls, if we go by what has been stated before, there was no real reason to fire Uitan, but apparently she had to go as well.

Here's short tweet translations of the above, from AKBWrapup:

Shunkan Bunshun report: father of former member of HKT, Komori Yui, accuses of AKB management, claiming it's unfair treatment.

Summary: In simple words, most of HKT members were chatting with fans through messenger function on google plus.

Those members got yellow cards from management. In the middle of Aug, the 4 members stayed at fans room, gave Komori's mail address to fans.

HKT's manager saw messages from fans on Komori's phone, and recommended her to leave the group.

Then Togasaki came to her parents, asking them to sign a document of consent to fire her.

Her father refused to sign but her mom signed it on his behalf. She's left the group last month, and now her dad accuses of AKB.

#18 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:03 PM

Predictably sticky situation. I'm willing to believe this is how it happened regarding Uitan since it's the most consistent with what we've heard to this point (also filling in the originally strange bit that Uitan was caught messaging with fans). I will continue to hate how this happened, that Uitan lost her job for being unwillingly involved, but I think timing was the biggest factor in her own dismissal. Had this broken today, I think she could've been saved since there wouldn't be a rush (involving Togasaki?) to swallow this to prevent it from overshadowing Tokyo Dome in any way.

It's unfortunate her mother may have taken it upon herself to resolve the matter, though I would assume Uitan had her own say in simply getting it over with regardless of her father's wishes.

I don't know if there's any redemption in this story for management or any fair resolution for Yui, but I will always stand by her and I hope to have the opportunity to see and support her in the future somehow.

#19 kidafohs

kidafohs

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 250 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:00 PM

If I was the dad I'd fight AKB in the courts he would probably win as AKS don't want dirt stirred up and bad publicity.

#20 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:29 PM

^ I don't know if that would work. AKS can probably hire very good lawyers, assuming that the case would even get to court. If Uitan's father sued for damages, then at most they would receive a settlement, but even this is doubtful. And I can't help but think that this would embarrass Uitan even more. The story that her father gave seems very legitimate, and clears Uitan from any blame in this. How could she have known that a fan would a hold of her phone number? It's really unfortunate that this happened in such a rushed way. Had it not happened so close to Tokyo Dome, they probably would have just done a bit of cleaning up and Uitan would still be in HKT. All we can do now is wish her luck in her studies and in whatever she chooses to pursue afterwards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users