Name: Murakami Ayaka (村上 文香)
Nick Name: Ayachan (あやちゃん)
Birthdate: 2nd June 1993
Hometown: Hyogo
Size: 157.0 cm
Blog: http://ameblo.jp/nmb...0039753857.html
Agency: Yoshimoto Kyoraku
Favorite Color(s): Red, white, pink
Favorite Animal(s) dogs (especially Chihuahua)
Hobbies: Watching idol DVDs.

Trivia:
  • Is a NMB48 2nd Generation member. She was the oldest girl who passed the 2nd Generation audition.
  • Is senbatsu member of NMB48's 2nd Single "Oh my god!".
  • Her dream for the future is her involvement in arts-related work to continue. (芸能関係の仕事に関わり続けること!)
  • SKE48's Kito Momona is a senpai she would like to meet.1
  • On January 26, 2012 it was announced that she became a member of Team M.

1) Which she did according to pictures from her Google+. :)

#2 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:22 PM

In last week's Naniwa Nadeshiko, I really liked her teasing of the "dumb" members. Don't think that should be a character she should permanently have but during games like that, make her stand out and more memorable.

#3 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 07:39 AM

Happy Birthday, Ayachan! :)

Attached Files

signature3.png

#4 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:24 AM

So... she encountered some serious sexual harassment... http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/nosebleed.gif And no, Nokishita wasn't even involved. ^^;

Spoiler

signature3.png

#5 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:15 AM

:o ...I bet she didn't see that one coming.

This is actually the same dirty herbivore that tried to remove Jurina's sweater? :blink:

#6 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:38 PM

Lots and lots of purikura's of her and boyfriend posted: 

http://geinolabo.ldb...es/4879761.html

#7 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:47 PM

Always scary when some thread of a rater unpopular member suddenly pops up at the top... either a graduation, a scandal or an accident. :-o

If one trusts the dates on these pictures (as much as one can trust anything on the internet) then those pictures were made during her research student time already (she joined in May 2011 and was promoted to Team M in January 2012).

signature3.png

#8 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:49 PM

Ayabaa's a smart girl, so it seems really brainfarty that she'd date these purikura, which are not only from when she was in the group, but a senbatsu member for Oh My God!.

#9 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:53 PM

wow .. all dated in 2011 .. Jun, Oct, Nov 2011 ..

probably we can annoy the June 2011 as she haven't really start work ..

For Oct 2011 .. looks like she went out to celebrate her getting into senbatsu .. :P

My speculation is the management knew .. that's why she was drop later ..

and she was also senbatsu for Nagiichi ...

I remember I use to like her and I told my friend she should be a investment (lol .. we were trading photos in the past)

I just forgot about her along the way .. I guess you can say she is the forgotten one ..

#10 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:53 PM

dev-null, I know what you mean with regards to thread bumps like that...

Well, with regards to the date, unfortunately for her this is not her first incident. There's been lots more with her, but she's always somehow managed to avoid any sort of outcome from it. If it doesn't result with management action, it certainly isn't helpful for her popularity. It is possible, as Ares13 says, that management knows, but it doesn't reflect well upon them if they know and this much is now being leaked.

If you check the link, you'll see that another link goes to another episode, where same guy she's being kissed by in the purikura, is also spotted together with her at some mall. It's clear now that the two of them are together well into 2012. 

Yet another link shows photos that seems to confirm that they are together 1 year later as well, in 2013... 

Edit: Click original link and go through that, then check out the following links (the ones I mentioned above): 

http://geinolabo.ldb...es/4261011.html

http://geinolabo.ldb...es/4557343.html

And from what I can tell, who is this guy a friend of? The dude that Milky was together with... 

Ayabaa may be smart, but she's not that smart...

#11 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:15 PM

still .. its more than a year ..

I take it that its just another pretend nothing has happen thing ..

even though she is expandable .. i think the management wouldn't want to remind people about it and do nothing ..

honestly .. by now .. we can take it that .. they have freedom to date and the dating rule is pretty much nonsense ..

#12 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:22 PM

I can't really recall all the episodes, and what was done and what was not done and so on, but it seems to me that with NMB they started ignoring the cases, and just didn't give a shit what fans said. They even had votes for if fans wanted the girls to return, and if I am not mistaken, they intended on running the votes all the way til the girls got a yes vote for returning after suspension. But it's true, in recent time (due to their massive popularity, in particular AKB48) they have gone away from the "We have rules, and there are consequences for breaking them" til "We have rules... lol...". It's unfortunate, because if anything it just makes the hardcore fans more tired of such BS, and that hurts the groups over time.

I do think that in theory they have the freedom to date and do as they please, but if management finds out, it can affect their standing with the company. In other words a front girl who isn't entirely the most popular girl, could easily be moved back, or removed from the lineup if management aren't happy with some of the things she does in her own free time as it could be seen as "reflecting poorly on her commitment" or some such thing. Of course, when fans and media find out, the cat is out of the bag, and there's no turning back. 

#13 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:36 PM

I do think that in theory they have the freedom to date and do as they please, but if management finds out, it can affect their standing with the company. In other words a front girl who isn't entirely the most popular girl, could easily be moved back, or removed from the lineup if management aren't happy with some of the things she does in her own free time as it could be seen as "reflecting poorly on her commitment" or some such thing. Of course, when fans and media find out, the cat is out of the bag, and there's no turning back.

I think so too ...

the problem is .. this create doubt in people like me ..
Look at Riichan .. she got remove from senbatsu before .. was in and out of senbatsu before being totally drop ..
and she recently jokingly kind of admitted she have been dating .. but is it a joke now?
and seem she is very outspoken about boy-girl relationship which is unusual for her character and experiences ..
she could be completely clean .. but the doubts are emerging ..

#14 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:39 PM

One cannot be sure without proof, but honestly, with regards to Riichan in particular, I just don't see why one shouldn't take her words on it. She's said far too many stupid things, all very blunt and direct. She may very well be speaking the truth.

#15 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 02:00 PM

Some recent photos:

Twitter user Ami spots the Johnny's guy with a girl (wonder who that might be...), takes photos and uploads to Twitter. Users do some comparing, bag exact same as Ayabaa's, outfit exact same as Ayabaa's (from HS event photo as posted by her on 9/20 this year), and of course jacket and haircolour of the guy matches, from those photos. Dates match too.

http://geinolabo.ldb...es/4883551.html

#16 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 03:23 PM

^ .. wow .. this is so screwed up ..

It had to be a johnny again ..

#17 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 08:25 AM

Maybe girls join *48 to meet a Johnny guy (whatever that is)? :)

signature3.png

#18 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:59 PM

She announced her graduation in today's theater show. She dreams of becoming an announcer.

#19 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:46 PM

Best of luck to Ayabaa. I am very saddened by this news, but I hope she can eventually find her way to the news.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users