Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:27 AM

That's a very cute and charming skill. I like her just by that. :blush:

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

#4 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:06 PM

Updated her profile information, since it changed on ske's site. Her second dream, bungee jump location, has me completely confused... Bungee jump no roke? I'd appreciate it if someone could help me on that. As for her message, I made it sound more normal to read from what I was gathering from the original sentence. Any corrections are appreciated.

#5 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:31 AM

Updated her profile information, since it changed on ske's site. Her second dream, bungee jump location, has me completely confused... Bungee jump no roke? I'd appreciate it if someone could help me on that. As for her message, I made it sound more normal to read from what I was gathering from the original sentence. Any corrections are appreciated.

Absolutely not sure, but wasn't she the girl that failed to do the Bungee Jump in the first episodes (ep 3 or 4 or such) of Itte Koi 48? If that's the case then it may be that she wants to "take revenge"?

signature3.png

#6 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:00 PM

^ That wasn't her. She succeeded in bungee jumping! Which makes this even more confusing, but oh well. XD

#7 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:09 AM

^ That wasn't her. She succeeded in bungee jumping! Which makes this even more confusing, but oh well. XD

Ah... indeed. Confusing then. :) Maybe the person who updated the site made a copy'n'paste error and missed a part or something. Perhaps she wants to work at a bungee jump location as manager or something like that, because she likes it so much. :D

signature3.png

#8 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:43 PM

Posted Image

<3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users