Shoe Size: 23.5 cm
Blog: Marugo to mikan zukan
Agency: Pythagoras Promotions
Favorite Food: Oranges
Hobbies: Reading manga, watching anime, fishing, drawing illustrations
Special Skill: Face pantomime, american cracker*, finger snapping performance

Trivia:
  • She's was 2nd generation trainee.
  • Her ambitions are to become a variety tarento and/or an voice actress in her future.

*) Not sure what that is; some kind of game with two balls on strings or something.

#2 awesomecakes

awesomecakes

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 153 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:01 PM

After watching Mousou Deka, every time I see Rumi, I think "ah, the one that looks like a serial killer".

She's really cute and funny in SKE Gakuen, but the image just sort of stuck after those two or three suspenseful episodes of Mousou Deka. ^^;

#3 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:38 PM

After watching Mousou Deka, every time I see Rumi, I think "ah, the one that looks like a serial killer".

Heh... I thought that character was more some kind of vagabond. I often see her as a little "Scorpion" because she (or perhaps just her hair style?) reminds me somewhat of Nami Matsushima (you could put that into the "serial killer category" too, I guess). Hey... everyone has some strange association sometimes. :w00t:

(Just to make sure: not meaning anything of this in a bad way. She's definitely cute and not a serial killer kind of girl! :) )

signature3.png

#4 awesomecakes

awesomecakes

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 153 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:21 PM

Heh... I thought that character was more some kind of vagabond. I often see her as a little "Scorpion" because she (or perhaps just her hair style?) reminds me somewhat of Nami Matsushima (you could put that into the "serial killer category" too, I guess). Hey... everyone has some strange association sometimes. :w00t:

(Just to make sure: not meaning anything of this in a bad way. She's definitely cute and not a serial killer kind of girl! :) )

Ah, I didn't think of that! She definitely looks a lot like a vagabond. Or more like... a hobo.

Also, her name, Kumi, reminds me of "kuma", which means bear.

Ahhh, you can associate so many random things with just one person, but that one person is still just one person. I think I'll just look at Kumi as Kumi. ^^;

(Same here, it's all just acting and fiction after all! If we associate her with such an image, I guess that means she did a really good job as an actress.)

#5 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:38 PM

Seems it's March 9 in Japan already... so...

Happy Birthday, Rumi! :santa:

Attached Files

signature3.png

#6 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:37 AM

Idols You Should Meet, File #019: Kato Rumi
http://newschoolkaid...hould-meet-019/

#7 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:19 AM

Oh .. i never post about her before ..

She is my 2nd SKE48 oshi ...meaning she is next most important after Kumi

I like her because she is absolutely cute ..lol

anyway .. it is the video when they announce the senbatsu for the 4th single ..
i notice this super cute but lonely girl from team S because everyone in team S have been called to senbatsu ..
leaving her the only lonely person in her row ..

Sadly .. I would agree that she seem to be almost at the edge from crossing into senbatsu but always missing it narrowly ..

She is really talented in many things and she perform well ..
She is use as a main replacement for senbatsu for event and shows when a senbatsu can't turn up for quite many times..

One may forget that she is actually quite senior in SKE48 as she is a 2nd gen ..
She missed getting into team KII and luck has it that she went to the overpowering Team S ..

I have been to a Handshake event and met her .. she is really a lively and funny girl ..
She made my experience very enjoyable ..since it was really a big struggle for me because I don't understand Japanese .. she use whatever little English she know ..and just let it fly .. not fearing she would make a mistake .. i hope I can more like her ...

I am still waiting for the day she get into senbatsu .. and i always believe I would see that ..
Hope it come true :)

#8 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:09 PM

OMG ..
I was gonna do it .. Then I forgot .. And just past it ..
Anyway .. It's Rumi birthday ..
So .. Happy 18th Birthday to Rumi .. :)

#9 n4v1

n4v1

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 191 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:58 AM

hey guys, anyone know where is this clip from?

I was just looking for Rumi's appearance in any show when I found that, I only knew her after watching Itte Koi 48,

you guys know where else can I watch her? :)

#10 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:51 AM

^ .. i think its from one of the SKE48 single DVD ..
I just can't remember which one ..
Edit: .did a check .. its from the SKE48 single Kataomoi Finally bonus DVD
In the type A & B it has Tokuten Eizou SKE48 Kouhaku Taikou Maruhigei Nintei Taikai PART1 & 2

#11 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:53 AM

Kato Rumi announced her graduation today (source)...  :(

gallery_193409_1121_19598.jpg

#12 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 12:31 PM

It is sad .. its been so long ..

Basically I am always just waiting for her to do that .. and when it come .. I just feel empty ..

She was the 2nd one I like in SKE48 ..

Despite she seem to be doing everything right .. she have always fail to get a senbatsu slot on SKE48 ..

Then as usual .. time go by and she get push back by the newcomers ..

Basically she does not much on the later half of her career except for just fishing ..

She got a place for senbastu election last year .. and I think that she is going to graduate soon ..

For some reason .. Older members who finally won a place at senbatsu election will leave before the next election ..

It always happen .. I didn't think about it as she didn't apply for this year election because she has not apply before in the 2014 election..

I thought it is not going to happen .. but she left it late .. and it happen ..

In 2011, when SKE48 came my country .. I miss their arrival at the airport and was camping outside the concert area the night before where they are having rehearsal ..

They came out and I manage to get her attention with my huge signboard of her and I manage to pass her my gift to her ..

She got it and was jumping up and down happily .. it was a fine moment any fan when you can make your oshimen happy ..

But of course .. as she start to fade .. so did my fandom and also it get diluted as I like more SKE48 girls ..

She was an highly important oshimen in my old fandom which build towards my love for SKE48 and whom I kind of forgot along the way ..

I was ready for this for years but for some reason .. it still hurt so much :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users