Name: Kondo Rina (近藤 里奈)
Nick Name: Riichan (りぃちゃん)
Birthdate: 23rd February 1997
Hometown: Shiga Prefecture
Size: 156 cm
Blog: http://ameblo.jp/nmb...0030697639.html
Agency: Yoshimoto Kyoraku
Favorite Food: boiled soybeans
Catch Phrase: Bacchiiriina Ganbaariina Ima Kara Yattaariina Riichan te Yonde Kudasai.
        (Properly Rina, work hard Rina, from now on you've made it Rina, please call me Riichan.)

Edited by dev-null, 24 November 2012 - 02:23 AM.

#2 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:05 PM

Riichan, my NMB oshi!

#3 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:32 AM

To be clear... in which "colored" team she was on 絶滅黒髪少女? I had difficulties finding her in PVs.

Posted Image

#4 Tyzer

Tyzer

♥Kaori & Sayu♥

• Senpai
  • 4277 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:37 AM

^ She was on Akagumi (Red), she was the one singing with Yoshida Akari after Watanabe Miyuki in the first verse :)

I LOVE RIICHAN! MY NMB OSHI <3 <3

She looked so adorable in Mattemashita, Shingakki. Her smile is just too cute :wub:

rdLAFtW.png
♥ 飯田圭織 | 道重さゆみ | 高地優吾 | 伊野尾慧 | 中村優一 | 瀬戸康史 | 篠田麻里子 | 小嶋陽菜 ♥
 Graphics - Tumblr - Livejournal - Set by Me

#5 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:41 AM

Ah, yes. Mattemashita has that positive vigor, nice to watch and hear. So it is good for her to be here ;)

Posted Image

#6 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:20 AM

She really stood out to me when I saw the preview for Mattemashita. (Incidentally, it was the first day I watched any NMB48-related videos. I like to wait until the first single before I get involved in a group.) The first name I matched to a face was Watanabe Miyuki, but Riichan was the second. I can't really say at what point she became my oshii, but she certainly is. It's funny, because I still haven't settled on my AKB oshi (currently a three-way tie). Well, I guess that proves how great she is! :wub:

#7 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:57 AM

Oh .. Her thread here just started .. Lol

Didn't realise she don't have one here ..

Anyway .. Ya .. My NMB oshi too ..

Unlike AKB .. I got 3 fav and SKE .. I got 2 fav..

For NMB .. She is my 1 and only ...

As I keep telling the story ..

I nearly cancel all my 4 NMB single order because my friend told me she is not in the senbatsu ...
Lucky I check .. My friend just couldnt recognize her from the cover ... Lol

She is that important to me .. :P

#8 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:05 AM

To be clear... in which "colored" team she was on 絶滅黒髪少女? I had difficulties finding her in PVs.

How did you manage to have difficulties finding her? :D

I think she even had more screen time than Milky in the Red Team's PV. She was like all over it. :ph34r:

Attached File  Picture-1.jpg   81.51K   17 downloads Attached File  Picture-2.jpg   79.2K   17 downloads Attached File  Picture-3.jpg   113.94K   17 downloads Attached File  Picture-4.jpg   115.68K   20 downloads Attached File  Picture-5.jpg   116.75K   18 downloads Attached File  Picture-6.jpg   84.21K   20 downloads Attached File  Picture-7.jpg   90.73K   19 downloads Attached File  Picture-8.jpg   77.11K   20 downloads Attached File  Picture-9.jpg   73.28K   17 downloads Attached File  Picture-10.jpg   87.33K   18 downloads Attached File  Picture-11.jpg   77.05K   17 downloads Attached File  Picture-12.jpg   80.88K   18 downloads Attached File  Picture-13.jpg   97.58K   18 downloads
(surprisingly not that easy to make good screenshots from interlaced content; pictures are downscaled to keep file sizes small, you can find the HDTV PV on the tracker)

signature3.png

#9 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:18 PM

Thanks dev-null, Ares13's case explains it's not too easy even for devoted fans ;-)

Now other visitors to thread shall abandon any doubts, how she looks!

Playing HDTV PV version mentioned above. Nice to see real HD finally reach 48's PVs ^^; Does anyone else have feeling, that this PV has H!P flavour (dance, closeups, montage, maybe music), in which Rina really helps?

Posted Image

#10 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:07 PM

Does anyone else have feeling, that this PV has H!P flavour (dance, closeups, montage, maybe music), in which Rina really helps?

Nope.

Feels like other of the more cute *48 PVs. Cute dance, cute music, and lots of cute close ups. Actually it is a rather typical recipe, but then that's exactly what we want sometimes. ;)

signature3.png

#11 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:25 PM

So I have to skip those proH!P voices in my head ;)

But the dance is still a bit nervous, isn't it?

Posted Image

#12 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:31 PM

But the dance is still a bit nervous, isn't it?

I just thought that it is ultra cute. :)

I really don't want to see perfection... all those little imperfections which you perhaps see as nervousness add to the charm, IMHO. :good:

signature3.png

#13 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 08:57 PM

I've already devoted time to convert PV to lower res for my phone to play it :-) despite some problems with lacking audio.

Posted Image

#14 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:52 PM

^
^ I thought it was extremely cute, too. I see it as Riichan being more energetic than nervous. I liked how she was pretty much "head-banging" at one point. It brought a smile to my face.

#15 gingerninja

gingerninja

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:58 AM

Hey, I don't post on this forum regularly seeing as it's mostly a hello project board, but I translate Rii-chans blogs over on blog48, so I thought I'd share the link if anyone is interested in reading them.
If they aren't on there, they'll be on my own livejournal which is my backup. I occasionally do other NMB48 related stuff, and will translate other stuff as well. (I also do Kanakichi's blogs)
Team N are my favourite team, and I got lucky and managed to see them at their theatre 3 times while living in Osaka last year. So this is my using what skills I have (ish) and trying to spread the word a little more. The English speaking fanbases are a little how to say... isolated, so trying to make sure everyone who's interested know's is a challenge. Hope you enjoy reading them, as much as I do translating them. Feel free to comment, pm or anything, with suggestions, requests, changes.. or anything else.

Rii-chans Blog48 entries
My livejournal, holding all of my NMB48 translation work.
戦いの中に答えはある - Ryu
Rii-Chan (Kondo Rina) and Kanakichi's (Kadowaki Kanako) Blog48 Translator
@MGleadhill My Blog

#16 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:35 PM

Hey, I don't post on this forum regularly seeing as it's mostly a hello project board, but I translate Rii-chans blogs over on blog48, so I thought I'd share the link if anyone is interested in reading them.

Your translations are always appreciated. I read them regularly at least. In fact, I often scan blog48 just for them. Good to see there's a link too where you can get them in concentrated form too. :good:

And I recommend to not be scared of the "hello project board" thingy. While it probably is a major resource for hello project stuff I think most people here are open-minded enough and just appreciate idols in general. The tracker at least is the original premium resource for lots of 48-related TV content and I hope some day the forum will also be a bit busier on the 48-side. :)

/edit
If you at some point are bored and have some time to spare... I also would look forward to translations of Haru's blog entries from time to time (she doesn't write too many blog entries, so it's not insanely much more work as e.g. with Milky who holds the record of most written blog entires of the NMB48 girls :D )

Edited by dev-null, 12 October 2011 - 03:37 PM.

signature3.png

#17 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:37 PM

I agree with dev-null (of course). Translations of Japanese stuff is always, always welcome!

So to anybody that translates, I really thank you because there's many people who don't know Japanese, myself included, and that means many times we lose out on things that otherwise would be clear as day.

Hello!Online is or rather was primarily about Hello!Project, and while the majority of threads here may be Hello!Project related, we're really all about Japanese idols today.

So don't worry about this site's name or such. Momoiro Clover, Idoling!!!, AKB48, Nanairo Fantasy, Sakura Gakuin, and so on and so forth: It's all good :)

#18 gingerninja

gingerninja

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:03 AM

Thanks guys :)

I have used the tracker extensively over the last 6 months, unfortunately, where I live now I can't access torrents. which sucks, because this is the best torrent resource on the web idol wise.
Do you know how much more work it is keeping up with stuff now :angry: can't be helped I guess. It used to be.. wait 3 hours for the show to air.. come here, download-upload. Now it's wait a few hours for it to air.. check youtube/youku etc and hope anyone who uploads doesn't get it taken down before I've had the chance to watch x_x

I've actually fallen behind this week, as I'm doing my Japanese language proficiency preparations for my test in December.. eek.
Just my luck.. Rii-chan sensed this and uploaded something like 4 blogs in one day... she does it on purpose I swear.. everytime I fall a day behind, she blogs like 3-4 times. I think she know's she's being translated and just does it to troll me..

I don't have a huge amount of free time at the moment, in between the 2 blogs I do cover and trying to keep on top of my uni work (final year..) and exam prep. Wish there was someone else
doing the NMB blogs too.. all but the 2 I cover are dormant. ( I did a couple of Miruki's ones by request)
If I find time, or anything interesting pops up, I'll try and cover some of Haru's blogs. Even if I don't get it put onto blog48, I'll upload them onto my own. I'm hesitant to have something listed that isn't updated often, I don't like seeing the blogs dormant.
If I had the time and skill, I'd love to cover all of team N, but I don't have either I'm afraid. Haru and Ripopo are 2 of the other blogs I tend to keep up with at least reading wise, So translating the odd one wouldn't be out of the question.
If there's any specific ones you see that you'd like done, feel free to PM me, either here, or at my livejournal.
I can't do them all the time, but one off's to keep people updated on what's happening is something I could find time for.
戦いの中に答えはある - Ryu
Rii-Chan (Kondo Rina) and Kanakichi's (Kadowaki Kanako) Blog48 Translator
@MGleadhill My Blog

#19 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:45 PM

I think I have been expressing my disappointment on Riichan on the wrong thread ..
When I boycotted the 2nd single because she is removed .. I posted it in the single thread ..

And then I had a bad run in with her .. I was deciding to boycott too for the 3rd .. I post it in the single thread ..

Ended up writing my long story on the wrong thread .. >.<

Anyway I was mad for more than a month .. But now I decide to just get over it after 2 AKB member goes ..

Basically .. She treated me unfairly and I was extremely disappointed with her ..
I may have got over it .. But I seem to have lost most of my love for her ..

I hope to get it back .. but it's not working ...

It sadden me that I used to have so much so much love for her but it's gone .. :(

#20 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:42 PM

Happy Birthday, Riichan! :D

She got a year older today. :)

signature3.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users