Hometown: Saitama Prefecture (埼玉県)

Height: 152 cm
3 Sizes: 82/55/81 cm
Weight: 44 kg
Shoe Size: 23 cm
Blood Type: O

Favorite Food: Ice
Hobbies: Singing, reading manga
Special Skills: Athletics (Track'n'Field)
Favorite Song(s): Iiwake Maybe, 10nen Zakura, Oogoe Diamond, Aitakatta
Catch Phrase: わたしはあなたを愛すのみ、16歳の江口愛実です。
         (Watashi wa anata o aisu nomi, 16-sai no Eguchi Aimi desu.)

Agency: AKS

Trivia
  • It was reported that she auditioned for NMB48 (2nd round), but was added to AKB48 as 12.5th generation trainee on 11th June 2011 instead
  • She officially debuted on the "Weekly Playboy" cover
  • Appeared in a nation-wide advertisement campaign for Glico (江崎 グリコ)
  • Supposedly was a member of a track club

#2 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:56 AM

I wonder why they moved her over to AKB48. Isn't AKB48 full already of "front-line" girls? If she is that good I would have let her be the "Team M" center and sparkle there. Could only have been good for NMB in the long run.

Well, just curious about this management decision...

Some pictures that are available already:

Attached Files

Edited by dev-null, 12 June 2011 - 10:09 PM.

signature3.png

#3 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:51 PM

She's probably going to be the Team 4 ace. Means they'll probably make Oba the leader/takahashi kind of position

Makes me wonder if he tried moving any other girls previously but they said they wanted to stay in their hometowns...

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#4 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:22 PM

Lol. When I saw completely unknown name here as AKB member, felt like something important is going. Another push-like-Jurina girl, but for one team?

Curious whom did they found. Photos are good, what with vids? And when was that NMB audition? Also... how they did announce first that unusual move? WP? Blog? Stage?

Posted Image

#5 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:08 PM

I think she was announced at a handshake event.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#6 Pele

Pele

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:03 PM

Well, girl has the looks I say, the kind that are needed to be an ace in this business, I wonder about everything else. Experience says we won't have to wait much to find out. Man, I'm sure she already has haters.

On a happier note (or sadder, everyone has it's tastes...) it looks like Yokoyama will have to actually fight for promo time now. Yay!

#7 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:16 PM

For your information, in case you are not aware, Yui already fights for her promotion.

Yes she's one of the most pushed girls, but she works damn hard. In fact she's one of those who works the hardest.

So don't think she's gotten all of this for free. Some seem to think so...

#8 Pele

Pele

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 08:19 PM

That was more of a failed attempt at humour, no trolling intended. Sorry.

But you said something that irked me a bit in your response. Yui no doubt works hard, she works hard because idol work is hard, and in AKB is specially intense. There is practising, stages, filming and so on, lots of hours that make very difficult to keep a normal life, normal friends, and a regular school and home life. And there are girls that are far away from their homes too, like Yui yes, but also like Yuki or Rie or Sasshi. But you know, a lot of these girls, most of them, where there enduring this before Yui entered the group , enduring it form a younger age and for a longer time, Working hard, very hard. And some of them got chances, made good on them and got really popular, and the group with them, others wasted them, and others never reached that point, but at the very last all of them are, or have been, great at the theatre, the core of the group. And all of them bring fans, some more than others, but all work hard, and all benefit form the success of the others, big or small. Many girls have worked really hard for the attention Yui gets now instead of them, it hasn't been always so easy for AKB to have magazine covers and TV time and whatnot.
I'm not actually against the promotion, Yui is getting popular, it's working, so there has to be something in her that fans like and thats good for her and the group. Management has plans obviously and they had to choose someone and Yui it is. I guess Yui's real worth will be measured now. I don't think there is much pushing can do for you once you are close to top senbatsu if you are not worth it.
So defend Yui because you like her looks or because she is a sweet girl or because you like how she sing or dance, but defending her promotion because she works the hardest, its kind of very ofensive to all the other girls and their fans.

#9 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 08:38 PM

I am not defending Yui per se, just that some times I see comments that are off base. Such as the one you made, although you said it was humor and not trolling... So perhaps I am not replying about this with you and your comment in my mind, but in general. These kind of comments are a waste.

Who works the hardest of them all? I cannot really say exactly. What is a girls worth? That's also not for me to say. If you have an oshimen, that girl is the one you put the highest. So there's that...

Some girls however works more than others. Some girls attitudes are better than others. This is a fact.

It's very difficult for every girl to make it, and become the next big girl, akin to Sasshii for example. But it's ridiculous how much hate any and every pushed girl gets by some people. Knowing this, I am quite sure that you can take any girl, make her a front girl, and she will get hated.

This is irrational.

However, I don't see how it's offensive to other girls or fans for me to point out that Yui isnt' a freerider, that she does in fact work very hard for her promotion. It's management that decides who to promote, not the girls themselves. Again, a lot of girls work hard, and deserve promotion and pushing, but not all girls will get that, regardless of how hard they work. Those however that do work hard, and gets hated, don't deserve said hatred, because they deserve their promotion.

If this is offensive then I can only say it must suck to be offended by something like this.

I don't have much more to say on this.

- This is also all very off topic.

#10 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:24 PM

"Hating" any of the girls (because she get pushed more than your favorites or for any other banal reason) is very silly, IMHO. If I watch an AKB48 performance and I would hate only one single girl in the group I couldn't enjoy that performance at all — that's how I see it. I love and respect all the girls. In the bigger image every girl has its purpose in the AKB concept. :)

Anyway... a bit off-topic here, indeed.

Back to the topic:
I especially like the opening picture/ portrait of our new girl (that's why I choose it).

Of course, now I want to see her in motion too soon. :)

signature3.png

#11 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:29 PM

Short clip:

#12 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:06 PM

Yay! Should I lol at this, looks like management read our wishes and allowed us to see her live, but... not really in true motion ;) Too short for that.

Is that Star Hime Sagashi Taro? Last episode, I guess?

To those above: is there a hardworkmeter? It should clear many doubts.

Posted Image

#13 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:58 PM

A big surprise for sure. Wonder if this was covered in Star Hime Sagashi Taro as I haven't seen the episode yet. I guess it's better for her to move to AKB where the competition will be more "intense" as far as competing for a place if Akimoto truly believes she's as good as he thinks she can be.

But then again, he picked Oku as an ace and she never really fulfilled her potential so...we'll have to see if she is able to work her way up the ranks. As much as she might get pushed, if she's got no skills or appeal other than her looks then it might be difficult no?

She's cute and I'm looking forward to her first KKS stage to try see what Akimoto saw in Osaka.

Off topic: a lot of the members praised how hard Yui works and wasn't it written somewhere how she'd commute to Tokyo from Kyoto every weekend by overnight bus while going to high school when she was a KKS? Regardless, it's not surprising she'd get some backlash going from KKS to 19th in the elections and in a unit with Oshima in the course of a year.

As "annoying" as the Sasshi push might be, she is using what she has (her self-depreciating character) to her advantage.

After seeing quite a few hate and anti threads/posts, I'm over it. There's so many idols out there so I'm just going to try and learn more about the ones I like rather than try to find faults with the ones I don't.

#14 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:27 PM

I am curious to see where Aimi will end up, if she does get promoted - and I think she will, what with this move and all the attention given her.

Team 4 would be great!

... I don't remember how long it took Yui to be promoted from RS to full member, but:

Akicha's promotion from RS to full member, took 71 days. This is the record for fastest promotion (unless Yui has beaten it).

As for myself as well, I am incapable of hating the girls. I can take any of the girls and start to talk positive about them or some aspect that I really appreciate. Of course I have favorites, some more than others, but this doesn't equal hate or being anti, as some sadly are - both online and offline.

#15 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:55 PM

Bad news: according to the description, apparently there's no NMB related content in this week's Star Hime Sagashi Taro so no possibility of Eguchi Aimi content.

In the 3rd pic (pink top) she kind of looks like a younger Suzanne but maybe that's just me?

Off topic: quoting from S48 wiki page for Yokoyama:

She failed SKE48's 2nd generation auditions but passed AKB48's 6th round of auditions for the 9th generation Research Students on September 20, 2009. She was promoted to Team K on October 10, 2010.

So Yui doesn't beat Akicha by any means.

I'm not going to say I'm incapable of disliking any girls but there are those I wish got more attention than others who get a lot, but life isn't fair especially with the AKB universe expanding at the rate it does.

Akimoto's got to be loving the amount of press coverage he must be getting this week: Team 4, Elections and now this.

#16 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:03 AM

The wonders of hair and makeup and the skills of the one who applied it. Looks like 2 completely different people.

So she didn't make the final cut for NMB48 2nd gen auditions, name wasn't on the list of the 23 who made it, but was accepted as 12.5 gen AKB48?

Looks like a Japanese Leah Dizon, with hair and makeup done.

Could she be the one Akimoto-sensei was talking about?

#17 Usako

Usako

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 128 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:43 AM

She's really cute. Congratulations to her! I look forward to seeing the new girl in action. XD;; It's pretty crazy she's already doing a cover, but thats so great for her. ^^

#18 Max the Man

Max the Man

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 194 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:32 AM

This girl is basically going to be the center of a single sometime soon. nbd lol

#19 PockyQueen

PockyQueen

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:47 AM

Posted Image

see the resemblance?

#20 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:00 AM

Could she be the one Akimoto-sensei was talking about?

Wait, what he said?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users