Name:
Suzuki Shihori (鈴木紫帆里)
Nickname: Shihorin (しほりん)
Birthdate: February 17, 1994
Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan
Height: 171cm
Generation: 11th Gen (Former 7th Gen)
Agency: AKS

Formerly a 7th gen RS that was promoted to Team B during the team shuffle but quit shortly thereafter, Shihori rejoined as a 11th gen RS and was apparently re-promoted to Team B member status during the 2011, May 21st Stage performance.

Another surprise considering I figured Minarun, Mariyagi, either of the Harukas, Suzuran or even Fresh Lemon would have been promoted but then again since this girl was already promoted to Team B once before, this makes sense.

Clip from Shihorin's promotion announcement at the end of the end of the 2011.05.21 B5 show. It's youtube so it might be dead by the time you click it. Sorry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REDDtl2RSgY
Suuchan looks so happy for her friend!

Shihorin's senbatsu election video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tNAJjFRmsQ

#2 Tyzer

Tyzer

♥Kaori & Sayu♥

• Senpai
  • 4277 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 07:50 AM

I'M SO GLAD SHE WAS PUT IN TEAM B <3
But kind of surprised since she just joined back a few months ago and is now in Team B. I was expecting one of the other promoted members to be put in B instead.

rdLAFtW.png
♥ 飯田圭織 | 道重さゆみ | 高地優吾 | 伊野尾慧 | 中村優一 | 瀬戸康史 | 篠田麻里子 | 小嶋陽菜 ♥
 Graphics - Tumblr - Livejournal - Set by Me

#3 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:00 AM

I got home from nightshift not too long ago, and did my usual read-blogs check-twitter round, and being that I was very tired I didn't really connect the dots of her promotion until a little bit later. And then it just hit me: Shihorin is back in Team B!!!

= :w00t:

As for it being real, Suuchan - who is a friend of Shihorin - put this photo up on her blog today:

Posted Image

(Suuchan looks like she's glowing)

Harukyan also had a photo.

This is great news.

I was just waiting for it ever since I heard of her being back with AKB48, when she was announced as part of 11th gen Kenkyuusei batch.

She's quality.

#4 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:53 AM

didnt know who she was until i saw the korean army video. i can say that im glad i watched it. this girl is beautiful and tall!!! she really stands out in the video. im just looking at her face and going :wub:
Posted Image

#5 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:13 AM

She seems to have injured her left leg, the doctors diagnosed it as something like tendon infection. Hope she can get well soon.
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.
Nakayan Quest - Nakayan Quests in English! Starting from Lv. 18.

#6 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:16 PM

I share your sentiment. Here's for a very speedy recovery!

#7 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:40 PM

I share your sentiment. Here's for a very speedy recovery!

Wish she had a blog, so we could send her "Get Well Soon" wishes directly.

Wonder what happened to the plan by the management (according to TGSK's twitter) to have some generic AKS blog for those girls w/o own agency. I think how NMB handles it isn't too bad.

signature3.png

#8 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:50 PM

Putting hopes in AKS executing good plans fast is the equivalent to believing in Santa Claus.

Granted AKS is miles better than UFA in terms of being up to date on a whole section of things, but they are in desperate need of a Lean Coordinator / Process Analyst to make them do their job a little bit more efficient, and somewhat more timely (... my lack of Japanese means I won't send my curriculum vitae for that theoretical position though :P )

The only option as far as I can see is sending fan letters.

#9 Kazuki48

Kazuki48

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:35 PM

now she's tallest in PJ48 with her 171cm :good:

#10 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:40 PM

Not sure what you mean with PJ48, but don't forget SKE48's Igucchi: She's 174.0 cm :)

#11 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:26 PM

Waaait, 174? :blink: Kinda weird I totally don't know whom you mean :unsure:

Posted Image

#12 TxBullnettle

TxBullnettle

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:23 AM

When I found out that Shihorin was the sole Team B member coming to DC, I'll admit I was disappointed. She never seemed to stand out in any way when watching her on different shows, but after seeing her perform live I'm really liking her now. She was one of the members that was really fun to watch. :good:

I'm looking forward to watching her progress in the future.

#13 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

I'm kind of the same. She was a member I had taken note of, but not really one I was a fan of until those shows. But she, along with Ricchan and Reinyan, are the ones I've grown to like exponentially more since. After the show, I called out to her when they were leaving and she turned!

...but looked too far to her left to wave. XD

She's quite striking. <3

Attached File  13 - 1 (39).jpg   95.19K   5 downloads Attached File  24 - 1 (17).jpg   101.64K   5 downloads Attached File  01 - 1 (68).jpg   116.84K   6 downloads Attached File  02 - 1 (24).jpg   96.12K   7 downloads

#14 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:45 PM

Yeah, I didn't even watch the performance live (watched it on g+) and Shihorin still really impressed me. I thought that she was really graceful and had confidence as a performer.

#15 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:21 AM

#16 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:54 PM

Apparently she announced her graduation at her seitansei today.

English article with photos (& without source but I was able to find the topic being discussed at Japanese forums & websites): http://akb48-daily.b...uation.html?m=1

#17 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:29 PM

Aw... Well, she's really not involved with much work in AKB48 so it's understandable. Best of luck to her with whatever she chooses to do post graduation.

#18 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 11:09 PM

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#19 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:25 AM

News update, and it's positive:

Credits list on SKE48's new single:

a60f0b6b.jpg

She mentioned as "Choreographer Assistant" for SKE48 now!

Nattsun confirms it via 755 as well. Very cool to see and hope she can continue with this job if she likes it and have the opportunity to do so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users