http://nmb48.com/mem...adowaki_kanako/

Nickname: Kana Kiti (かなきち)
Date of birth: October 24, 1996
Hometown: Osaka
Height: 153.3 cm

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#2 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 04:08 PM

Her name is "Kanako" and not "Kana", perhaps the topic can be fixed? :)

/edit
Thx. :)

Edited by dev-null, 06 August 2011 - 04:33 PM.

signature3.png

#3 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:40 PM

I think she looks so much cuter now that she has cut her hair. Good decision :good:

#4 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:34 AM

Any photos?
It would be good to link election promo vids, it's hard to recognize anyone just by photo.

Posted Image

#5 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 10:10 PM

I guess this is a rather odd bump, but thanks to the always wonderful work of the people at blog48, I have come to find myself in love with Kanakichi. Her blog entries are a blast to read. I love her odd ball humor, photo gags, and self commentary. I don't know how she stacks up with the more popular girls in NMB (namely as she's the only NMB girl I know aside from a couple I've heard mentioned from time to time), but I hope she can become more popular regardless of her current standing. I look forward to supporting her.

#6 gingerninja

gingerninja

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:03 AM

I just posted a similar thing up on Konda Rina's page.. I don't post here often as this board is more focused on Hello project stuff, but as this is a valuable download and sharing resource, thought I'd share something to.
I do Kanakichi (and rii-chans) blog translations over at blog48. If anyone is interested in reading them, please check them out :) I became a huge fan of NMN48 over the last year living in Osaka, and managed to see them 3 times. So this is my attempt at giving back. Please feel free to comment, pm, make suggestions changes, requests etc etc. Hope you enjoy reading them as much as I do translating them. I'll post both the links to the blog directly, and to the backup copies on my own livejournal, where I also do other occasional NMB48 stuff.

Kanakichi's blog at blog48
My livejournal which has all my NMB48 translated stuff on.
戦いの中に答えはある - Ryu
Rii-Chan (Kondo Rina) and Kanakichi's (Kadowaki Kanako) Blog48 Translator
@MGleadhill My Blog

#7 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:42 PM

Happy birthday, Kanakichi! :lol:

I hope it's a good year for her! NMB48 is on the up and up, I'd love for her to make a big name for herself within NMB48. Go Go Kanako!

#8 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:50 PM

Happy birthday you gorgeous girl!

NMB48ぱすぽ☆MMJAKB48SHINee2NE1
Posted Image
♥ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! ♥

#9 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:35 AM

The requisite "there hasn't been a post for this lovely girl in a while" reply with as much Kadowaki Google+ swag as I can fit into a post.

Before that though, is anyone else running into any weird timing issues with their favorites updates? I don't know what it is, but for the better part of the week, I've missed Kanakichi's posts in real time because I had literally just went to bed or just left for work. ^^; The one recent time I got lucky enough to catch a post before I went to bed, it was her next update that happened right after I had left for work the next morning. XD

And all I could fit of g+ pictures of or featuring charming Kadowaki-san. <3

Attached File  12 - 1.jpg   106.2K   1 downloads Attached File  10 - 1 (4).jpg   116.21K   3 downloads Attached File  n48.jpg   440.49K   4 downloads Attached File  9.jpg   445.74K   1 downloads
Attached File  ch7mSwRxQm.jpg   394.72K   2 downloads Attached File  hz1UPBFzHd.jpg   290.01K   1 downloads Attached File  11.jpg   635.43K   3 downloads Attached File  32.jpg   407.53K   3 downloads Attached File  v (1).jpg   304.5K   2 downloads
Attached File  25 - 1 (12).jpg   416.55K   4 downloads Attached File  NUsVtJQmRO.jpg   485K   8 downloads Attached File  3iOTnUaGa8.jpg   411.69K   8 downloads Attached File  Wcr288h4nU.jpg   366.4K   2 downloads

#10 bontakun

bontakun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:45 AM

Shamelessly bumping Kanakichi back up, if for no other reason than to celebrate the U-18s being given their own G+ accounts now. :good:

And the very first post she makes is this cute little video.

#11 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:54 PM

Shamelessly bumping Kanakichi back up, if for no other reason than to celebrate the U-18s being given their own G+ accounts now. :good:

And the very first post she makes is this cute little video.

Video link doesn't work for me. :bad: Not that I need to see it for a 200th time, but it's such a cute video. :wub: Maybe I'm the only having trouble with it, but here's the direct link to the post just in case:

https://plus.google....sts/dzE9v3Lm3Au

Anyway, a worthwhile bump would be the saga involving her, Milky, Haru, and Shiokichi on g+ where Milky got giant bags of Umaibo.

Kanakichi got into one and Milky left her. Shiokichi says Haru, herself, and the staff just laughed and let her be. Haru seemed skeptical about helping out such an annoying person. But she got out...and took home about 90 sticks of Umaibo. XD

I love random little Google+ storylines. Really puts into perspective just how big of goofballs these girls can be. :lol:

#12 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:12 PM

Kanako!?

Attached File  10 - 1.jpg   1.58MB   41 downloads

How do you get yourself into these situations!? ^^;

Also, KichiKichi Wave Motion Gun vs. Ainyan!

https://plus.google....sts/1aij4zrdBaa

And I just think this one is funny, even though it's arguably Momoka who steals it:

https://plus.google....sts/SetnQ7XTXc4

#13 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:55 PM

So Kanakichi went fishing...
Attached File  05 - 1.jpg   165.8K   20 downloads

And landed a nice 63 cm sea bass!
Attached File  05 - 1 (1).jpg   192.82K   22 downloads

Great work, Kanako!! :D

#14 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:27 PM

This is so like not idol-like at all. :D

Was she privately fishing (with her family or something) or for some kind of TV show?

signature3.png

#15 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:03 PM

Her blog nor g+ really seemed to say, but I'm going to guess privately since she mentioned she had the day off on her blog.

She has shown an interest in fishing (such as blog photos of her with a new fishing poll and bringing up the idea of an AKB Fishing Club) and I know she's mentioned how she enjoys going fishing with her father.

Kanakichi the Fishing Idol. :lol:

#16 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:22 PM

Fishing bump?

https://plus.google....sts/SmB584B3wT1
Am I correct to assume that she'll be working with Sanspo from time to time on fishing coverage? Wonderful news if so. :good:

Also, I had a pretty good idea Kanako's cheeks were puni puni, but in case there was any doubt, Milky tests their puni puni-ness. :wub:
https://plus.google....sts/fgn4PEjPpiU

#17 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:52 PM

I wonder if she ever finds out about Team S' Kato Rumi... they could make a great team. :) According to both girl's election appeal video they are both into fishing stuff. :D

signature3.png

#18 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:05 PM

Just tell her :D

Posted Image

#19 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:18 PM

#20 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:59 PM

Excellent! :D She did very well. I laughed at her backing away from the bait though. :lol: Very proud of her getting this opportunity. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users