♥Sancchan♥

悪魔の恋人

• Senpai
  • 2401 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 04:36 PM

^
^
How awesome! :w00t: :w00t: *jealous* :w00t:
Can't ignore Risa's passionate performances, they're just amazing http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/happy.gif

#21242 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 05:19 PM

Morning Musume Presents Takahashi Ai and Niigaki Risa Premium Summer Dinner Show 8.22.09 (fan recording)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#21243 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 06:06 PM

I went to the evening show with lolli and zorrander. The food was pretty bad. I've had similar french food before which was much better. The show was awesome but too short. The highlight sure was Risa's perf of the goddess ayaka's song. Afterwards we didn't get any 3-shot like you usually do. All we got out of the 23,000 yen we invested in this was really just a one hour freaking great show with the girls. Overall I'm rather disappointed, but it was cool attending Risa's first dinner show. I'll probably post more details of the whole thing and my impressions of it in a blog post next week.

#21244 markRAWR

markRAWR

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3473 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 06:08 PM

^ Yeah, from what was on the menu it sounded horrible.
I am glad the three of you enjoyed it. Sucks about the pics dude.

#21245 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 06:11 PM

This post is from me and Lolli.

Me and Lolli just got back from the evening dinner show. We went out afterwards for a few drinks and a quick bite to eat with Gordo and a friend of his. The show was totally awesome. I honestly can't put into words how much I enjoyed it.

This was the sign at the entrance to the area that was reserved for the dinner show.

Posted Image

Then, when we got in, there was a display near the goods stall showing the various goods.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then we got seated for the dinner. This is a photo of the stage from our seat.

Posted Image

To begin with was just the dinner, which the girls were not present for. It was still really nice though. Here's a pic of the Ailand Risa drink that was mentioned before (Or Ai & Risa juice as we are calling it). Lolli managed 5 total (and a beer) during the time we were there.

Posted Image

Then was the performance (mini concert). We were 12th row, but as these were tables this put us about 50ft back. We were about halfway down the hall really. We could still see quite well and it still kicked ass watching the girls perform. Then, just a bit into the beginning of Risa's third solo song she left the stage and began to walk down the hall through the middle. There was actually a small stage centred in the middle, which we were right in front of. Risa got onto it and finished her performance there. Then Ai joined her and they both performed Ai to Taiyo ni Tsutsumarete together. Then Risa left for her costume change and Ai performed just the beginning of her first solo before leaving the middle to go back to the main stage at the front. Both the girls totally noticed us (we were 3 foreign fans right near them after all, and there were no other foreign fans there). This is a photo of the stage in the middle from my seat. Sorry it's a bit blurry.

Posted Image

That really is our main highlight. Of course the whole thing was awesome. We all agreed that we felt it was perhaps a little short, but we don't really want to complain considering how good it was.

And lastly, here's all the stuff we got.

Posted Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Lolli note* I GOT AN UPSKIRT DURING THE SHOW ^^;

...unfortunately though it was some large bird sat opposite me when they were performing on the mini stage. She got a bit too ecstatic waving at Risa when she was leaving, and I just thought :)

#21246 markRAWR

markRAWR

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3473 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 06:14 PM

^ Awesome, you bought one of the champagne glasses :D
What did the AiLAND Risa taste like? Some of the goods look awesome. They look good enough for me to buy with my none existant money :)

Cheers to you and Lolli for the write up ^^; Enjoy the rest of your time in Japan

#21247 chibilolli

chibilolli

Risa's #1 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 3932 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 06:20 PM

^ Champagne glass is mine!!!

Ai and Risa's love juice tastes like blueberry slush puppy with some kind of alcohol mixed in. Possibly rum. Our waitress was actually making them stronger as we progressed through the meal. My last one was like WOAH! when I first sipped it lol

Posted Image

Winner of Hello! Online's Risa's Greatest Fan Award 2010 & 2011

#21248 markRAWR

markRAWR

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3473 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 06:25 PM

^ Nice!! I would think i need to own one too ^^; What designs do they have on the Glass if any? I assume it has A&R on it in some form.
Also sounds tasty.

#21249 aibunai

aibunai

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 349 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 06:29 PM

Am I the only one that enjoyed the food? ^^; I was seriously loving every bite of it, except for that white thing that came with the roast beef...I thought it was mash potatoes so I ate it in one whole shot, but it was some wasabi thing :)
To be honest, it was my first time trying out French food.

By the way, how were Ai and Risa's dress? Just wondering if they were wearing the same dress as the noon show.

how can you not be a fan of miki...?
Posted Image
"dako dako" "beko beko"

#21250 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 06:33 PM

^ Ai only had the black dress and Risa went from yellow to pink, both same style.

#21251 chibilolli

chibilolli

Risa's #1 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 3932 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 06:49 PM

^ Ai was wearing a different dress to start with, which matched the style of Risa's. She changed in to the black one whilst Risa was doing her solos.

@Erika2113 - The glass says:

A☆R (in big letters)
Morning Musume。 presents
Ai Takahashi • Risa Niigaki
Premium Summer Dinner Show
2009.8.22&30

@aibunai - I enjoyed everything apart from the starter. I don't like seafood and I couldn't force myself to eat whatever was in it (oyster?). But saying that I did pop my Salmon cherry at the meal as it ate that ^_^

BTW - I don't want to bring up an old topic, but I just want to say that Risa looked like she'd put weight back on and filled her dresses perfectly :good:

Posted Image

#21252 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 06:58 PM

^ Ahh, that's right. They were so far away I can hardly remember it ><

BTW - I don't want to bring up an old topic, but I just want to say that Risa looked like she'd put weight back on and filled her dresses perfectly :good:

Haha, a lot of people have been worried over her weight recently and I've been telling them that she always lose weight during the summer then gain it back until the fall concert tour.

She will probably be a bit thinner again around the beginning of next year then gain some before the spring tour again, just so you're prepared for it and we can stop this worrying about her weight topic. ^_^

#21253 aibunai

aibunai

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 349 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:06 PM

^
I thought the same too since there has been so much talk recently that she looks thin and sick.
She looked fit and healthy at the show :good:

how can you not be a fan of miki...?
Posted Image
"dako dako" "beko beko"

#21254 ♥ Risa

♥ Risa

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 916 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:40 PM

^I'm so glad to hear that Risa's looking better, as I've already speculated from seeing her in the Music Station thingy that she's been gaining back some weight, it's good that other people are noticing that as well! And daw, her dress sounds so cute. Pink looks good on her I think :good:

Lolli managed 5 total (and a beer) during the time we were there.

O LOL. idk why I lol'd so much but Lolli*Mommyyyyyy~~~ I wanna go drinking with you sometime, sounds fun XD

^ Champagne glass is mine!!!

Ai and Risa's love juice tastes like blueberry slush puppy with some kind of alcohol mixed in. Possibly rum. Our waitress was actually making them stronger as we progressed through the meal. My last one was like WOAH! when I first sipped it lol

Oh so luckkkyy! I want everything you got ^_^ and again I lol'd bad that you guys renamed it to 'Ai and Risa's love juice'. Was it everything you thought it'd taste like? XD

#21255 miglop

miglop

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 503 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 08:10 PM

Damn, somebody's living my dreams AGAIN *jerashi* :P

Vino blanco de Espania LOL ^^;

Do you remember the brand? I live in a wine-producing region, so, if Gaki-hime likes it, I could to send her a couple of bottles... ^^;

Oh ,what is the recipe for AiLand Risa's mix? would be my favorite cocktail from now on! :lol:

Posted Image
I keep comparing, you’re always winning

#21256 shinggalashumen

shinggalashumen

Loving you forever. . .

• Senpai
  • 960 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:10 PM

lucky you were able to go! >< i want to see TakaGaki up close!!

shinggalashumen's bloodtype: Kamei blood type <3

Posted Image

~credits to GT-クン° for the sig!~

#21257 Tsim.07

Tsim.07

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 503 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:38 PM

XD Ahhhhhh, you guys are so lucky to have Risa and Ai-chan perform right in front of you.

I'm actually envious of the food that you get to eat as well cause I just got my dental braces tightened yesterday and it's been mushy foods since then :P

Posted Image

#21258 chibilolli

chibilolli

Risa's #1 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 3932 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:49 AM

O LOL. idk why I lol'd so much but Lolli*Mommyyyyyy~~~ I wanna go drinking with you sometime, sounds fun XD

[...]I lol'd bad that you guys renamed it to 'Ai and Risa's love juice'. Was it everything you thought it'd taste like? XD

I didn't drink as much as gordokaba. He knocked back all of the wine that we got (3 glasses of white, 3 glasses of red), 4 glasses of AiLand RISA, and an Umeshu Sour. Plus he didn't have to go pee part way through the show like I had too :P (sorry Ai...I missed about 80% of one of your songs whilst I was peeing for England *bows* I blame that on the orange juice I had at the start lol)

The drink wasn't as strong as I was expecting it to be. I think the bottle of Asahi I had near the end had more of an effect on me then the cocktail!!! But as it tasted like slush puppy I did enjoy it XD

EDIT - I'm hoping that someone can help us by giving us a list of all the items Risa's given FIVE STAR's too on the radio show. zorrander and I are trying to do a five star challenge, but we can't remember everything she's talked about. Thanks for any help XD

Posted Image

#21259 shinggalashumen

shinggalashumen

Loving you forever. . .

• Senpai
  • 960 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:17 AM

found this vid at youtube. XD

credits to KHH Subs for subbing this awesome song. XD

TakaGakiRei - Jounetsu no Kiss wo:
http://www.youtube.c...feature=channel

shinggalashumen's bloodtype: Kamei blood type <3

Posted Image

~credits to GT-クン° for the sig!~

#21260 TerryXX

TerryXX

Retired Member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:33 AM

wow, thanks for he fan pictures of he ai-gaki dinner, it was much bigger than i expected. unfortunate to hear that the food wasnt as good =/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users