37987 replies to this topic

#11621 jukucho-love

jukucho-love

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 367 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:51 AM

Posted Image

That's called "YaeGaki-san" :P  From "the posture of her batting looks like the old baseball player Yaegashi's one"
Posted Image Posted Image

And Mango.. just treat Gaki-san's のだ as です。 Kind of like Sayu's ~なの and Ai-chan's ~やよ。

the origin of のだ (at 5:25)
http://jp.youtube.co...h?v=ZjbfKAY716Y

^
odore morning curry concert dvd extras.
where she and fujimoto went around shooting pictures, i think.

here XD

If you listened to the GAKIKAME where Ai-chan made an appearance, someone wrote in with the name 電池切れガキさん. (Which basically means, a Gaki-san who's out of batteries, in other words, Off-Gaki.) LOL.

"Someone" is the guy who wrote on that blog. I think his blog is very funny.

about Off-gaki history: At first, anti risa people was making bad use of the comment on his blog and was attacking her personality. But gaki-san fans (include me) held out, and then a fan (左官屋さん) who has an amazing drawing skills appeared, and the thread changed to Off-gaki thread :unsure:

Real Off-gakisan
Posted Image

Off→On
Posted Image Posted Image

#11622 Sevii

Sevii

从*・ 。.・)<ペッパー警部よん~♪

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:05 PM

^ I agree.
His blog is hilarious.

syrupさんは電池切れガキさんですか!?!?www
知らなかった!!  ヤベー w

Posted Image
^Bonkyu Bonkyu Bomber: Green^

#11623 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:10 PM

those pics are so c-ute.
i love OFF-gaki-san.
she's still kawaii.
and the other pic where she's with gaki-san with some kind of guard,i'd totally recognize her if she would be walking on the street like that.
nyaha~
i really love the diff. of OFF-gaki-san and ON-gaki-san.^_______^

those pics are so c-ute.
i love OFF-gaki-san.
she's still kawaii.
and the other pic where she's with gaki-san with some kind of guard,i'd totally recognize her if she would be walking on the street like that.
nyaha~
i really love the diff. of OFF-gaki-san and ON-gaki-san.^_______^
they seem like 2diff. person in one body.
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#11624 Sevii

Sevii

从*・ 。.・)<ペッパー警部よん~♪

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:15 PM

Posted Image

Haropuro 10 Gaki-san, ninja'd off yahoo! auction.

And if you will ignore Fujimoto who's doing her usual thing before the camera, there's an Off-Gaki's right behind her as well. :unsure:

Posted Image

qq, i miss fujimoto!

Posted Image
^Bonkyu Bonkyu Bomber: Green^

#11625 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:39 PM

^Thanks for that pic.. I'd like to quote it for Miki's thread :unsure:

On the Bakajo test episode I really feel bad for Gakisan coz the topics was for middle schoolers while she was still in junior school at the time. So everything was beyond her and I think she already decided herself that she would be at the bottom. But in the end she was totally really surprised that she wasn't and that made a bit happy for her.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#11626 krazyassgamer

krazyassgamer

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 01:29 PM

Since we're reminiscing about Gaki moments on the mechaike okajo kimatsu test...

Okamura: In eighth place...Her name ends with "-mi".
Niigaki: ...Hey, my name isn't like that!

Okamura: In ninth place, a fourth generation member...
Niigaki: ...Hey, that's not me...

Oh yeah, and thanks to all for this Niigaki analysis. It's just pushing me to move her up the ranking I just did in the Morning Musume main thread...
Jeez, it's 4:30 AM and I have class in a few hours, yet i still cant fall asleep. morning musume...My knowledge of them is both a blessing and a curse... :unsure:
Posted Image
Everyone, I AM cute! - Kamei Eri, Haromoni@ 2008.03.30

#11627 JaeCee

JaeCee

All your Risa are belong to JaeCee

• Senpai
  • 1147 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 01:45 PM

^ A blessing and curse indeed. I'm forever ruined for the average girl. Heh.
Anyways, big props to mango for those images you posted a page back, twas more awesomeness than I could shake a stick at. :P

Before looking at this thread I was talking to some friends, and they asked what exactly made me such a .. vegetable (for lack of better words, lol) with anything Risa related. I couldn't really explain, nor could I really figure it out myself o_O. A page back I think it was miglop who described how she is, and I fully agree, but even before I even watched her in any show showing her personality, she already had me. She's got that X-factor I suppose, lol.

My only problem now is that her awesomeness is starting to overdose me a bit I think. Literally makes me drop everything and just watch her stuff over and over, vegetable style .. and if a day goes by without the usual serving of Gaki-san per day, the day just ain't as great as it could be.

Oh noes, I just described classical drug addiction. :unsure:

EDIT: A contribution to the off/on Gaki discussion.
Not sure who made these gifs, but here are classic examples of the off and on modes:
Off ..
Posted Image

and on !
Posted Image
Posted Image

#11628 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 01:48 PM

Oh yeah, and thanks to all for this Niigaki analysis. It's just pushing me to move her up the ranking I just did in the Morning Musume main thread...
Jeez, it's 4:30 AM and I have class in a few hours, yet i still cant fall asleep. morning musume...My knowledge of them is both a blessing and a curse... ^^;

Same situation here. I have class in exactly 3 hours 10 mins, and I haven't gone to bed yet (5:50 AM here). I need to get some self-discipline for my sleep schedule >.<
Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#11629 stillaibon

stillaibon

My Fish Drowned :[

• Senpai
  • 1825 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 03:10 PM

Uhmm random question... ^^;

I think if Ai-chan graduated she will be a really good soloist... but if Risa-chan graduate... do you think she should be a soloist... or she better be in a group?... ^_^ *im just askin, please dont take it seriously* Hands down to the reaction queen... :(
Posted Image
sun~mi

#11630 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 03:46 PM

I think she would do good as a soloist but probably better in a group. Ai-chan would be really really good...

#11631 stillaibon

stillaibon

My Fish Drowned :[

• Senpai
  • 1825 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 03:56 PM

well i think she can go solo...

Posted Image
sun~mi

#11632 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 04:21 PM

I know this is an odd request, but is there a site that has all the transcripts of the GAKIKAME shows (be it fanmade, or whatnot)? I found one site at http://soreni.g.hate...oaz/20080119/p1 , but many of the talks (especially from the people who mail in) are not all written, and I REALLY need to read something that I think I am hearing. My japanese is so-so, I'm not fluent at all, and I can't quite understand everything they are saying. I know this sounds strange... but I think they responded to a mail that I sent in a long time ago (over 8 months ago), but not to the GAKIKAME show. The person's name who wrote in has the same first and last name as me, is the same age as me, wrote to the same person I did, except the letter is NOT mine.

So either:
A) They took a letter I wrote (not to GAKIKAME btw), and changed all of it, except for my name and age and who I was sending it to, or
B) there is someone with the exact same name and age as me, likes the same exact member of momusu as me, and also happened to send a letter to her as well. I don't have a very common name.... (I think?)

Also, it seems odd they would respond to it after several, several months after I wrote something, on a show I didn't even write to.... I didn't write anything inappropriate that would need to be changed either, it was a pretty normal letter from what I can remember. The problem is that I can't remember EXACTLY what I wrote, since it was a spur-of-the-moment thing, and I didn't save what I wrote (stupid me). I know for sure that what they read definitely isn't even in the same ballpark to what I wrote, especially since it mentions some members in the question which I certainly would not have mentioned (and the question/letter is COMPLETELY different).

I know, sounds kind of strange, but can anyone help me out by providing a site with (full) transcripts from the gakikame show? Thanks ^^
Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#11633 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:43 PM

^ wow, that does sound very strange indeed. ^_^
this was the only i found: ハロプロラジオノート
it's got snippets from the different shows (you can click the "v" button in the bottom several times to get more episodes), but it doesn't really look like they're letters, unfortunately. which episode are you talking about, btw?

@miglop: hehe, forgot to congratulate you on your 1st anniversary. :)

@JaeCee: i have the same feeling... addiction. :blink:
here's another pic, btw:
Posted Image

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#11634 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:46 PM

Thanks for the site mangomalte, but it seems that the transcript for GAKIKAME on that site is even more truncated/cut than the one on the site I posted.... I am trying to get to the bottom of this, because I am still in shock from when I heard my exact name read out when I just happened to be listening to a certain episode of gakikame this morning. I don't imagine that there can be THAT many American fans for there to be two people with the exact same name that likes the exact same momusu member, and who both wrote a letter. But who knows....

I'm just still trying to figure out why it was on gakikame, lol.

BTW, the reason why I don't want to say what exact episode it is, is because I don't quite feel like giving my full actual name out on a public forum yet. I might have to resort to it though if I can't solve what happened here though....

#11635 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 09:02 PM

^ ah, ok, i didn't get that you used your actual name. and i kinda figured it was worse than your link too, but anyway...

@JaeCee: about those pictures, do you remember that ROXASU has them?

What i got today as an early b-day present for myself:
http://i32.photobuck...tyuikbnmdfg.jpg
-the H!P store sure is nice

just stumbled on this post when i was backtracking the thread. *feels jealous* :blink:

Posted Image

#11636 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

Became an AKB48 fan during his absence

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 09:08 PM

^Apparently I do, too bad the chinese H!P store doesn't sell them anymore, they haven't had any FC stuff for a while

FukumuraSig_zps01ca5087.jpg
(*^ ^*)

#11637 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 09:11 PM

^ yeah, too bad. and too bad i can't buy anything from there since i don't have a creditcard. :blink:

Posted Image

#11638 Rizesu

Rizesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1357 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:05 PM

Posted Image

I think:
That Gaki-san Niigaki Risa and Mikitty Miki Fujimoto are unique in character.
Both enjoy strong character!
Miki and Risa are the only controlling the strong character of Queen Tanaka.
Manage their control to Kamei Eri.
They are the only controlling to Yossie.
Miki Fujimoto showed more than one occasion to direct the character of her friends.
She the quieter.
While Risa not allowed that.
She gave battle to Miki Fujimoto!
When joined Miki Fujimoto and Risa Niigaki was careful!
Whenever they went together in teams to play.
Both have strong and intense gaze!
Someone saw the psychological examination it did to Risa and Eri a game?
And both knew not?
I think there described some Laughter and Miki.
The comparison.
Does anyone know what they said?
I am interested too!
And I am very curious!
Fact Miki Fujimoto least!
Posted Image
credits: Nouciel.

#11639 miglop

miglop

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 503 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:13 PM

Oh noes, I just described classical drug addiction. ^^;

Off ..
Posted Image

Ohhh... :)
La Princesa está triste...¿qué tendrá la princesa? [...] Sonatina, Rubén Darío <3

I'm sorry, it's a marvellous spanish poem, and I don't know why, suits her at that pic in a stunning way

Poem and recite, here
For those who don't speak spanish, I found a translation more or less effective here

@mango hehe, thanks. I guess that it have passed more quickly because that it's the date since my inception, not my first post, but a flashing light anyway.
Oh, I think that you must try not to put Gaki-san and fake in the same sentence. Antonyms. Like Military Intelligence, or Nomad Architecture... you know what I mean :P
@JaeCee yeah!, I need a Gakinina dosis mainichi too XD Gaki-junkie? :)

about Off-gaki history: At first, anti risa people was making bad use of the comment on his blog and was attacking her personality. But gaki-san fans (include me) held out, and then a fan (左官屋さん) who has an amazing drawing skills appeared, and the thread changed to Off-gaki thread XD

We are proud of you, all of us!! In jukucho-love WE TRUST XD

Posted Image
I keep comparing, you’re always winning

#11640 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:18 PM

Okay, I've found a site that has complete transcripts of GAKIKAME (which is here), and I think I've solved the mystery. If you take my full name in katakana, and change the "shu" to "chu" in it, it becomes the pen name of the person who wrote into the show (and becomes something with an entirely different meaning). I could swear that Risa said "shu" instead of "chu" in the word though, but after listening it over about 20 times, I'm pretty sure she is saying "chu" now. The episode that I heard it on is not on there on the site, but I found the name similar to mine in a different ep of GAKIKAME, and I assume that this person has probably written in multiple times....

Not that anyone cares, but it sure made my morning interesting XD

On the other hand, it sucks that my letter was never responded to... maybe it will turn up on another radio show or something :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users