• 2385 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:38 AM

Shinohara Kanna

Attached File  kanna.jpg   31.87K   26 downloads

Nickname: Kanchiru
Date of Birth: 1997/09/22
Home: Hyogo Prefecture, Amagasaki City
Height: 161.5 cm

(initial info and picture courtesy of jph!p)
More later on this lovely lady.

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#2 Tyzer

Tyzer

♥Kaori & Sayu♥

• Senpai
  • 4277 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:43 AM

Kanchiru sounds like a cool nickname. She looks like a beautiful lady. <3 <3
Edit: She's the same age as me :w00t:

rdLAFtW.png
♥ 飯田圭織 | 道重さゆみ | 高地優吾 | 伊野尾慧 | 中村優一 | 瀬戸康史 | 篠田麻里子 | 小嶋陽菜 ♥
 Graphics - Tumblr - Livejournal - Set by Me

#3 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

What the h...? Why is this thread so empty? Almost no information, only one old picture. Sad. :unsure:

Lets spice it up with some recent pictures :)

Attached Files

signature3.png

#4 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:55 PM

Kanchiru will graduate.

Announced in today's show...

Another NMB member graduating -- original Team N stage still not out... 

#5 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:30 PM

First Fukumoto, now Shinohara.

NMB just released their first album, and they're slowly getting up there. They shouldn't be graduating at this crucial time, but oh well.

#6 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:36 PM

As sad as I am about another Team N and first gen member to go, I'm honestly not too surprised by this. I remember around Shiokichi's graduation that Kanchiru had mulled her own graduation, but had reached a conclusion to stay in the group. I had hoped it would be for a long while, but it seems not. This is a shame because we're losing a really bright and funny member and another important girl. :(

#7 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

Here is her speech by the way

http://pastebin.com/sB2QSupx

It bothers me people would actually say she was unfit for Team N to her. I'm very proud of her as a Team N member, and I hope she can reach her goals.

#8 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

And now I know why even Jounishi thought she wasn't needed in NMB quite a few times. Some of these "fans" should really do the world a favor and get themselves locked in containment cells or something.

#9 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:09 PM

I agree.

Keep that opinion to yourself. Effing idiots.

#10 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

Actually its don't make sense ... I would think the fans are just using reverse psychology on her to encourage her

come on Handshake event cost money .. and its against the rules to slime a member ...you can get into deep trouble ...

I don't think much fans will deliberately pay just to slime a member for 3 seconds and risk getting in trouble ..

but i guess it didn't work .. and its really sad to me ..that it actually did hurt her ..

#11 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:33 PM

I think that's really stupid in my opinion. Not what you said, but that people would (and probably do) actually do that. You don't know the girl, you don't know what motivates them to be where they are. Some people respond positively to negativity, others don't. It's not your place as a fan to decide how to motivate them. That's their coaches, their teachers, their employers. They know them. You don't.

I can't meet any of these members, and people who can are telling them they don't belong on their team as a "motivational" tactic? That's pretty disgusting if you ask me.

#12 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:53 PM

It's not a motivational tactic or reverse psychology. It's classical anti behaviour at display, nothing else. 

If you're stupid enough to say such things to the girls, you deserve to be banned from the events. And yes, antis pay money to be able to say and do these kinds of things, as we know from before, with many examples.

It's a real pity.

#13 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:56 PM

actually .. I know people would do it but I know its few and furthermore usually not on a low profile member ..
usually they slime them from comment on blogs and media that has less control and you cannot really catch who they are ..
anyway .. another thing is .. its the job of the girls to make you few like you know them and know them very well and that you are friends .. sometimes it get too causal and maybe a joke ... even our own friends we may accidentally hurt them without knowing ...
but honestly .. I am really surprise if the anti attack her who is a low profile member ..
anyway .. i really find her reason of being a model kind of a excuse .. i do see it as she just don't want to be an idol anymore and quit ..
but then again .. we shall see later if she become a model ...
In H!P there were 2 member who left suddenly in 2009 to be a model and both have become models .. it kind of clear H!P of any foul play but people just love a conspiracy ...
So we shall see later .. :)

#14 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

Many have dreams. Having dreams are fine. Achieving them is another story.

#15 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:20 PM

^ probably so too ...
and i doubt much people will continue to track what she is doing ...
but at least get into some sort of agency but then again .. I don't know if there is any terms that she can't do it for a period of time ..

anyway ... I will stop at this ..
Honestly .. i don't really know her that well in recent time ... at the beginning I do see her quite a bit ..but later as NMB48 got bigger she seem to fade away ...
It really sad that she leave when she didn't really get a good foothold on this industry .. but then again seem a lot of other in NMB48 is in this situation ..
and ya .. I believe we been talk about this before ... its just life ..some would be more successful than others ...

I am just quite regretful that I actually didn't build a memory of her even though I met her a few times .. (in Singapore and in a stage)
I just didn't have a good look at her ...

#16 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:36 PM

It's annoying how the antis actually spend their money to do shameful stuff when they should be focusing their attention on something else, something productive maybe.

These folks must be either so dedicated to ruining people's moods and lives or have too much time and money on their hands.

They should give me their time and money. At least I can do something productive with it.

#17 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:55 PM

I think when we talk about antis in this context, we're really talking about people who don't have much to talk about when it comes to manner and general understanding of how to behave properly in society.

If you're say a 25-35 year old (whatever age though, really) and you go up to a 12-18 year (etc.) old girl and you tell her she's terrible and she has no place in a group of other girls, and that she should quit... that really makes me want to ask you what the f... is wrong with you?!

It's one thing to actually think this, which is fine, because it's a thought. But to express it openly to the person in question is just cruel and really mean.

#18 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:22 PM

I hate myself for commenting in threads only when they announce their graduation... Someone I really like too. :(

Kanchiru, Jou, Ruutan... Positive energy that makes you forget the bad things for a moment.

As for Kanchiru not being good enough for Team N, what crap of bullshit. It is a team and she is one of the reasons why Team N is what it is, why people support NMB. 

Underrated in a strong surrounding.

#19 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:02 PM

Kanchiru graduated today... and I got strange possitive feelings :D

wrxkCIL.jpg

Stay awesome!

And now it is time for graduation LOD.

-------------------------------

EDIT

Great stage :D

Kanna center
gYWHXYi.jpg

Messing up her catch phrase
sloKKG3.jpg

Last Rider
FeesbgT.jpg

Rika's imitation of Kanna just before she is going to snap :D OMFG bad camera work almost missed it...
...and she talks really fast and intense when she is in that mood :lol:
rwUSooC.jpg

She chose <em>Nemuku naru made hitsuji ha detekonai
bMYEqIo.jpg
Darn, I love this song and it is the first time I see it performed. Love it

She got a plane, the carpenter thingy, from Team N... :lol: Look it is a kanna  :lol:
ZP7rMdj.jpg

Among things, she talked about the HS incidents again in her last speech, how deep wounds it leaves. Give us love, protection and support instead.
Vk1TxbJ.jpg

The mix of idols and sports chants is great :D
ldZcTz1.jpg
SHINOHARA KANNA

Kyou mo High Tension!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users