Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:28 PM

Posted Image

Name: Takeuchi Miyu (竹内美宥)
Nickname: MiyuMiyu (みゆみゆ)
Birthdate: January 12th, 1996
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Height: 154 cm
Agency: AKS

She was previously part of the un-successful idol group, Fruits. They released only one single.

--

Lacking some information, probably.. ^^;

#2 micchipyon☆

micchipyon☆

おつかれいな ~ ♡

• Senpai
  • 4081 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 03:31 PM

So is she new member? :o

☆ set by Apple Cake // 田中れいな、永遠に 愛する♥ ☆

Posted Image

twitter × personal tumblr × youtube × yuko fantumblr
《voted as tanaka reina's & ogawa saki's greatest fan 2O11》

#3 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:24 PM

She's a kenkyuusei / research student (Team Kenkyuusei). So no she's not a member of Team A, K or B as of now.

#4 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 11:04 AM

Her nose and teeth kind of bothered me at first, but after seeing her a few more times, it's cute in an awkward sort of way. That, and realizing a lot of the girls I like have either big noses (Katayama Haruka, Umeda Ayaka) ears (Kojima Haruna), chins (Matsubara Natsumi) or eyes (Kashiwagi Yuki, Sato Amina).

#5 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:49 AM

I'm so happy for MiyuMiyu! She's been one of my favorite kenkyuusei since I first got really into AKB48. I'm glad she's finally on a team of some sort. :D

#6 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:02 AM

After I re-watching all the YM7 vs. YJ7 Karaoke Battle videos again (with better headphones which work around the low-quality encoding of those videos somewhat) I have to say I'm really impressed with her singing. She was really good — I liked her interpretation/ song the most at least. :good:

signature3.png

#7 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:01 PM

*bump* (nobody else posting here?) :blink:

I just have to say, that the girl manages to impress me again and again,
first she had a rather good performance in the Bimyo skit with Myao and Sakiko (the best one so far, IMHO, together with the Yuka vs. Fresh Lemon skit! :) ) ...

Attached File  Picture 3.jpg   144.61K   27 downloads

... and on the latest Shunkan AKB episode she played the piano... very good, IMHO.

Attached File  Picture 1.jpg   142.91K   26 downloads Attached File  Picture 2.jpg   160.72K   18 downloads

Also after seeing the Team 4 debut LOD I consider her the best singer in Team 4, the top voice so to speak, which confirmed my initial impression after the karaoke match. I think, I need to dig out the miniskirt unit performances (back then I didn't paid so much attention to her, I have to admit.) :)

signature3.png

#8 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:38 PM

...so I won't be bashed for including her in personal senbatsu? Nice! :lol:

And, as far as I remember (seeing first time or so), I considered her as great performer, ignoring looks of "retarded hamster" (however I like such hamsters!). "Fourries" gain much for having her in team.

(Well, I should take a look around and pick up some topics...)

Posted Image

#9 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:05 AM

Miyu in my opinion is one of the top voices in AKB48. She has skill and potential to go far in terms of voice. The way she handles some lines in certain songs is much better than what many other did, and it's really nice to hear.

Of course, she's very talented, and she's been around for quite some time now, trying to enter into showbiz at least from being 11 years old.

#10 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:05 AM

LOL .. can't believe I never post here on her thread before ...

she is technically my favorite for AKB48 because Ami is my favorite for everything ..lol

I spotted her during Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku .. when she use to appear regularly as a kenkyuusei

I can't resist her cuteness ...lol and it great that i found out she is extremely talented...

following her is pretty expensive because her stuff is more expensive than all my fav AKB48 idols combine ... lol

She was in Singapore a few months back .. and was giving out flyers on the streets ..
I followed her and managed to get a few pic with my iphone ..
I didn't bother to take a camera because I know there are hundreds of camera there and it can be easily found in the net ...

she is pretty fearless in a strange environment .. and even wonder off herself alone ..lol
Posted Image

she may look kind of huge on picture .. but she is a very tiny girl ..lol
got really close to her .. but its don't matter as I get to handshake later ...
she is very nice .. because during the handshake I am donned in all Ami stuff ...
and she is one of the few nicer ones .. thats still cheer me on for my support for Ami ... the rest are pretty cold because they know you are not their oshi ..lol

the show in Singapore .. she got a lot of center because she was Yuko's backup .. made me pretty happy :)

the Singapore fans are doing a team 4 t-shirt and need sponsor for the t-shirt to be given to the members .. I sponsor Miyu one immediately ...

i hope she would be successful .. but her popularity is going up and down ... but in my mind i know she will never make it to senbatsu .. but undergirls is fine for me ..lol

#11 batuka

batuka

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:13 AM

She was previously part of the un-successful idol group, Fruits. They released only one single.

--

Lacking some information, probably.. ^^;

Fruits - Koi no sesaon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svLruFUy-tM

Fruits Official Page

#12 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:02 PM

wow last post 1 year ago... super bump...

She likes to play piano and sing. she has posted some on her G+ and recently...

Shonichi..

https://plus.google....sts/e8vev4GXs21

>>

Nicely done.

#13 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

Yeah I saw this earlier. Pretty awesome! Did the arrangement of "Shonichi" by herself, played the piano by herself, did the two vocals in the song too, and made the mix and uploaded video.

I really wish she got more singing opportunities as she has such a great potential in that department.

#14 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

Beacuse it is so darn beautiful.

Someone should let her, and other girls, do more of these acustic, unplugged and acappella versions of songs at concerts.

#15 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:19 PM

Isn't her parents professional singers or something. It looks like she owns some decent recording equipment at her home.

I doubt she produced that with windows sound recorder. lol

Equipment or not her voice is truly exceptional in *48. Sometimes I wonder why she joined idol business in the first place. She's waisting her talent in AKB HS milking madness.

#16 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:59 AM

Takeuchi Miyu is accepted in one of the most prestigious universities of Japan, Keio University.

https://plus.google....sts/GujPgiFhEZg

Spoiler

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#17 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

Following suggestion, Miyu plays Chance no Junban.

https://plus.google....sts/baig8jV7egU

>

#18 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:16 PM

She's pretty much incredible.

#19 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:10 PM

Miyumiyu uploaded this short clip of her singing:

#20 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 06:29 PM

So ashamed of myself I actually miss this for more than 3 days of her posting it ..

this is for the record because we somehow didn't post this here after her initial post on it .. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users