• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#1 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ #TeamInabaccho

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:53 PM

So I've decided to finally make my own fanfics thread.

*Banner will be up soon

And this is the first time I'm doing a fic about H!P characters so everyone's criticisms and comments are very much welcomed.
I haven't written for months now, so if ever I got writer's block, everyone please be patient with me :lol:

OK let's start it now!~

#2 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:53 PM

Currently writing;

Posted Image
an H!PxH!O fic,
Started (June 28) Posted (July 2) Ended ( -- )

List of chapters;
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen

RUSH--- Can you feel your heartbeat? Can you feel yourself fall in love?
Itagaki Kazuki (fictional character), Takahashi Ai, Kusumi Koharu, Niigaki Risa, Fujimoto Miki, Kusumi Hayato (fictional character), Li Chun, Konno Asami
Started (July 30) Posted (Aug 2) Ended ()

List of chapters;
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen

x x x

Night Time Episodes, H!P random one-shot series

* Regret's Tears, 1 2

* Strawberry Lips, 1 2 3

* The Tree House, 1

* The Stillness without You, 1

#3 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:55 PM

Posted Image

prologue;

Picture perfect memories seem to cloud Reina’s thoughts as she walked her way home. Last week she went home on a car with him… but that ain’t possible anymore.

He left me and he won’t ever come back.

She doesn’t care, really. About what happened to him and all, as she had already lost her interest in him. She thought of him as vain, insecure, and a little bit of immature. She doesn’t need a guy who’ll always tell her of his insecurities. She needs to move on. But then she kept on asking herself,

What happened to us?

That, she thought, might be something she’ll figure out not soon enough.

She realized she’d been standing at the door all the time.

“Kyaa!! I don’t want to eat strawberries. I hate them!!”

“Stupid, they’re edible.”

“But I hate them!!”

She laughed as she heard her younger sister and her cousin argue. They’d always argue on the smallest things. Sometimes she thought it was a real pain with them around, but she was happy the fact that they’re around at the same time. They’re the only family she had left.

“Kim, don’t let him eat the strawberries.” She said as she entered the house.

Kim, her 17-year old sister, demanded. “He needs to!”

Tak, their 15-year old cousin, turned to Reina and begged with puppy eyes. “Reina-nee, please eat them for me!!”

“I will… only if you do the dishes,” she said, smirking.

Tak crossed his arms and did a face. “Okaaaaay.”

Reina and Kim did a high five.

“But!” Tak blurted.

“No buts!” Reina and Kim interrupted, which made Tak do nothing but surrender. He turned towards the sink.

Reina was proud at her small, neat apartment. She would always want to go home after a stressful day at the bar. She had earned enough money to buy themselves almost all the appliances they had. The apartment was also near to the grocery and the school, which she thought was very accessible. Their living room had only two sofas, one couch, a coffee table and TV. The dining and kitchen room are right beside it, following a small CR and shower room. To the left are two bedrooms; Reina and Kim shared the bigger room and Tak stayed on the smaller room.

She threw off her scarf on the sofa. “So,” she brushed off the hair on her face. “Are you two ready for school tomorrow?” She sat on the couch and rested her feet on the coffee table.

“Yes,” Kim sat beside Reina and smiled. “We went there a while ago to check on the class schedules. She reached for Reina’s bag and took out her phone. “We’re gonna have a new teacher.”

“What you gonna do with my phone?” Reina asked.

“Reina-nee! I saw her at school with her crush!” Tak shouted, battling the sound of running water on the faucet.

“What?”

“No!” Kim protested. “About the teacher…” She handed her phone.

“The teacher?!” Reina jumped out of her seat.

“No!” Kim declared. “Of course not!”

“Yes!” Tak said, laughing. “Of course yes!”

“Shut up, stupid!”

“Stop it youngsters!” Reina stood from the sofa and refereed on them. “And no achu-va-chu-chu on working hours, young man!”

Tak lowered his shoulders and continued with the dishes.

Kim exhaled. “Thank you very much.”

Reina gave her a smile. “Now where were we?”

“Oh, I already put our schedules on your phone so you’ll know.”

Reina nodded.

“And our new teacher will be in Arts.” Kim explained.

“He’ll be our new Arts teacher too!” Tak added.

“I SAID NO ACHU-VA-CHU-CHUS!”

Kim laughed. “It’s OK, at least the kid doesn’t need an argument.”

“Who’s the kid?”

Kim placed her hand on her forehead. “Here we go again...”

“PSSHHT! PSSHHT!” Reina commanded. “Wash the dishes; brush your teeth, go to sleep.”

“B-but,”

“No buts!” Reina demanded.

“I want to watch TV!” Tak yelled.

“I said ‘No Buts!’”

“But there’s no ‘but’ there…” He reasoned. Kim laughed while watching them argue.

“You’re still reasoning, damnit!”

“True, but I wanna see Scandal…” Tak said almost a whisper.

“I said no- wait, what’s Scandal?” Reina asked Kim.

“Hello? The girl band. The kid’s in love with the lead guitarist.” Kim said, quoting in her fingers the words in love.

“Stop calling me kid!” Tak arranged the newly washed dishes to the dish drainer.

“OK I’ll let you watch! Just shut up, OK?!”

Tak jumped with excitement. “Yatta!~”

Reina sighed. “Behold, the kid.”

Kim laughed at the irony of things. She checked on the clock and stood up for the sofa. “I’m gonna sleep now, OK?” She kissed Reina on the forehead, "Good night Reina-nee. Good night stupid."

“Good night!” Reina and Tak chorused. Both of them became quiet after Kim entered the room. Seeing there's nothing left to do, Reina stood up and went to the kitchen. She took out a glass and a pitcher of water from the fridge. “So, what happened to you aside from arguing with Kim?” She asked Tak, who was wiping the dining table with a cloth.

“The usual.” Tak answered.

“What usual?” Reina poured herself a glass.

“You know, see old friends here and there. I had a lunch date with Kon and the rest of the gang.” Tak sat on one of the dining chairs and rubbed his eyes.

Reina gave him a confused face.

“Uhg, don’t tell me you don’t know Kon, and the gang?”

“Oh, them…”

Tak snapped. “Yes! Them… anyway, we had a lunch date and went to the arcades. It was really fun!”

“Glad you had fun today,” Reina voice was blank. She washed her own glass and put it in the drainer.

“Thank you. Now can I watch TV?” Tak asked.

Reina nodded. “Of course you can, don’t make it too loud OK?”

Tak was observing her worn-out face. “Umm,”

“What?”

“You seemed stressed.” Tak said. “Can I give you a hug, Reina-nee?”

Reina stretched out her arms to her cousin. “Oh,” Tak wrapped his arms around her. “You’re worried about nee-chan.” Reina said.

“Of course, you seemed down these past few days. Kim’s worried, too. But she doesn’t want you to notice.”

“I’m sorry,”

“Nah,” Tak let her go. “It’s OK. That guy needs some serious beating, you know?”

Reina chuckled. “Please, thank you. Anyway I’m gonna go sleep now. I’m tired.”

“OK.” Tak went to the living room, turned on the TV and slouched on the sofa. “Good night Reina-nee!”

“Good night!” Reina said as she closed the bedroom door.

a/n: fiveminuteslost is schicoschizophrenic9. I use that name in the stories I write, so i hope no one gets confused.

#4 pesbs

pesbs

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:47 PM

@schicoschizophrenic9

Very good fanfic, I am liking it a lot. I can't wait for the first chapter to be posted.
Keep up the good work.

#5 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:56 PM

Oh boy.. I wonder where this'll go to <3
I'm soooo curious! Wanna know what will happen :D

#6 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:09 PM

Oh~ This looks really cool! I can't wait to read more. :3

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#7 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:25 PM

congrats on a new thread~ X3 its good so far~!! keep it up^^

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#8 sayurinon

sayurinon

にょんさま strawberry supporter ☆

• Senpai
  • 3907 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:59 PM

Loving it Tak ~ keep up the good work! > u <

{FUKUDA KANON KANON'S BLOG KANON TUMBLR}
Posted Image
Voted Greatest Fukuda Kanon Fan 2O1O - 2O11 | | APPLECAKE@H!O.COM

#9 KuteKim

KuteKim

Cute and Biased Rokkies Lover~♥

• Senpai
  • 4317 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 10:25 PM

I'm still so happy to be Reina's younger sister. XD XD Your writing is amazing, I love it so far. Keep it up~

--- Eri Kamei is the Exact 100% Definition of my Perfect Idol ---

Posted Image

"Being able to be by Eri's side is Sayumi's life's fortune." ~Sayumi Michishige

Voted Greatest Rokkies Fan 2011 -- Tumblr ll Graphics ll Fanfics ll Twitter ll Youtube Channel

#10 aya-chii

aya-chii

i love turtle

• Senpai
  • 3928 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 02:32 AM

oh~!!
Schizo has his own fanfic!!!
I'm still clueless where this story will go...
hehehe... Tak loves SCANDAL.

kamei.jpg

#11 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 07:16 AM

OK, so I lied with the "can't be here til Sunday" thing :good: clouds started rumbling and the rain fell down like crazy here XD
but the update's still gonna be tomorrow XD
Anyway~ replies!

pesbs Thank you :D
Arielsoul Don't worry Pres, this will go into something you'll like :sob:
Risa/Misa OH!~ I had to PM you soemthing~ and thanks :D
kawaii beam! & mochiremii Thank you~
KuteKim I hope the fact that I'm your stupid little cousin doesn't umm... distract you? XD anyway thanks~ :D
aya-chii thanks~ and yes! I do love Scandal... especially Mami! :w00t:

#12 Kira Furuhaya

Kira Furuhaya

Kanna Hashimoto Fan

• Senpai
  • 1484 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 03:42 PM

I got your pm, and how you started the fic is awesome. I want to read more of it, this is so down to earth for me hehehe and I love it.

Posted Image

Set made by <3 CharloKylie <3

#13 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 04:19 PM

one;

Reina rolled on to the right side of her bed and covered her head with a pillow.

“Oh God, make the roosters stop.” She whispered.

The sun’s rays are already hitting her, yet she won’t go up from bed. Today is her day-off and she needs some serious rest. Somehow, she’d been hearing rooster sounds at her room.

But that was pretty obvious who they were. This was the usual Waking-Reina-Up routine.

“Chuck-a-doodle-doo!” The roosters called.

Reina finally removed the pillow off her face, “You guys are not gonna stop til I’m up, huh?”

Kim winked. “Of course. “
“We won’t eat breakfast without you,” Tak added, holding a glass of water.

Realizing there’s no way to stop the kids from imitating irritating rooster sounds just to wake her up, she submissively gives in to the thought. “Ugh, a little help, please,” she told them.

Kim helped her get up from bed while Tak offered her the glass of water.
“Thank you,” she said.

After she’d drink the water, the three of them went to the kitchen.

“What’s for breakfast?” Reina would ask them every time. It was always them who prepare the food.

“Something with broccolis,” Kim grinned widely.

“What’s it?” Reina began to sit at one of the dining chairs. The dining table had three bowls on it, all with a small plate on top of it.

“Broccoli soup with mushrooms on top!” Tak exclaimed. He felt Kim’s hand hit him. “Oww, what was that for?!” He angrily said.

“We should let her guess, right? That was the plan!” Kim evil-glared her cousin. “Thanks for ruining it.” Kim pulled on a chair and sat on it.

Reina gave Kim a sharp look. “You shouldn’t have hit him!” She lectured her. “And it’s OK if he does that. There’s nothing to be angry about.” Reina turned to Tak, who was about to sit down, sticking out his tongue at Kim.

“And 15-year old kids aren’t allowed to stick their tongues out,” Reina bonked him, which made him winced. “I’m sorry,” Tak said.

Kim smirked. “Thank you very much.”

“Well, how about you? You can’t eat them,” Reina turned to her cousin, worried about his mushroom allergies.

Tak shrugged. “I’m having cereals for breakfast anyway.” He removed the small plate covering his bowl of cereals and milk. “Please don’t worry too much about me.”

Reina, too, removed the small plate covering her bowl. Her's and Kim's served broccoli soup with mushrooms on top of it, just like he had said, and one a bowl of cereals and milk for Tak.

“Look who’s having western breakfast in Japan,” Reina said.

As soon as they were about to start eating breakfast, a loud knock was heard from their door.

“Reina! Reina!” Rina and Risa called out.

The Niigaki twins lived in an apartment space next to them. They were Reina’s good neighbors turned friends. They were the ones who actually helped Reina out on their first stay at the apartment. The three of them worked at the nearby bar managed by Risa’s college friend, Michishige Sayumi.

As far as Reina knew, the twins are super hyper when they’re together. So maybe, she thought, they were here to go and act crazy with her.

“I’ll just open the door for my girlfriends,” Reina stood up from her seat and went straight to the apartment door. “You guys start eating or you’ll be late.”

Reina was halfway from opening the door when Rina and Risa jumped to her, which made the three of them fall down.

“What was that for?!” She exclaimed.

Risa’s face was glowing from excitement. “Oh my goodness you won’t believe this!” She was speaking in a long pace.

“Yes you really won’t believe this,” Rina agreed with a wide grin on her face. “Like, to-ta-lly won’t believe this!”

Reina got up from the fall, stretching her back. “You guys look like you’ve just had orga-“

Rina cut her out by covering her mouth. “You must not say those things in front of the kids.”

“Right right.” Risa seconded the thought.

“We’re not kids anymore.” Kim said.

“And we know what Reina-nee’s gonna say next.” Tad added. “It’s orgasm.”

Kim opened her mouth in disbelief. “I can’t believe you dare say that word in front of the food. You disgust me.”

The twins threw their hands on their hips, “I can’t believe Reina’s been a bad influence to them.” Risa said.

“OK I’ve seen enough of this.” Reina was finally losing her temper. “What’s the reason you guys are here anyway?”

“Sayumi’s getting married!” Rina blurted out.

“Can’t you believe it?” Risa said. “5 years with Jon and now she said ‘Yes!’”

“OH. MY. GOD” Reina was left speechless for a moment. She felt her head spin. She was obviously not expecting this kind of news. Not at this time of the day.

“OH. MY. GOD”

Rina pointed a finger at Reina’s shocked expression. “That was the same face we’re wearing after Sayumi made the announcement.”

“Yeah, totally.” Risa said. “And it left us speechless for a couple of seconds.” Risa turned to Rina, looking as if they knew what was on each other’s mind.

“3… 2… 1… “ They both said.

“OH MY GOD!! THAT WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!” Reina exploded. Soon enough the three of them held hands and jumped around like kids.

Now, Kim and Tak were staring at the grown-ups, thinking it must be Christmas. They exchanged looks.

“Now that was disgusting.” Tak pointed out at the grown-ups, which were still jumping around. “Adults acting like kids.”

“Hello, Kim-san! Hello Tak-kun!” Aika flashed her pearly whites to them.

Kim and Tak greeted Aika. “Hello Ms. President.”

Mitsui Aika was Fourth Year student council president, and Kim’s classmate. She was a good role model around the campus; always the topnotch, excels in sports, very friendly, and is really, really, really charming.

“Kim-san! Let’s go to our room together.” Lisa followed behind Aika.

Dubbed as the ABB, or Aika’s Best Buddy, Hamasaki Lisa was Fourth Year student council vice president. She and Aika were best friends since preschool.

“Oh sure I will.” Kim agreed. “OK you can take it from here,” she tapped Tak’s shoulder.

“Goodbye, Kim-nee!” Tak said.

“Goodbye, Tak-kun.” Kim waved goodbye to her cousin as they go on separate ways.

“Look at this!” Kanon showed her big strawberry ring to her friends.

“Wow! That is super cute!” Remii said, excitedly. The other girls nodded.

Ayaka, one of the girls, took out a Polaroid out from her bag. “C’mon let’s take a group pic!”

Yuuka jumped. “OK!”

“Umm, we’re missing one person.” Kon chewed on his gum, staring at nothing.

“Who?” Yuuka moved closer to him, checking out where he’s looking at. “Who are you looking at, Kon?” Her right cheek touched his.

Which made Kon blushed. But he doesn’t want her to notice. “Yu-yuuka-chan, please move your head a little farther.” He shoved her.

“Oooh~” Ayaka, Kanon, and Remii chorused. Kon glared at them.

“Stop that.” He said coolly, turning his head away from them.

Yuuka, who was clearly not getting the idea, gave them all a confusing look. “What was that?”

“Oh, nothing.” The three girls giggled. Yuuka pouted in return.

“That’s not fair!” She protested.

Kon ignored the girls and turned his head opposite them. He’s trying to stay cool but he felt his mind starting to explode. Sitting beside Yuuka somewhat makes him irritated… and nervous. Where the hell is Tak?

Not far from the place where they were hanging out, Kon can hear a familiar voice, shouting.

“Haha! Hey, Kon!” Tak ran and waved to him. His teeth were flashing a goofy kind of smile, which made him shiver. Sometimes he thought how he’d become friends with him.

Kon waved back and motioned to the girls. “He’s here. Now we can have a group photo.” He told Ayaka.

The four girls looked at Tak’s direction and waved at him.

“Taka-taka-taka-kun!” The girls called out.

“Hey, you guys.” Tak slowed until he comes to a stop. He held his chest and panted hard. “I think I’m gonna die right there.” He chuckled.

“Hey, you don’t just say that.” Kanon said in a bossy tone.

Tak laughed. “Come on, you know I can’t die yet.” He gave Kanon a wink.

Ooh, smooth moves. Kon was impressed by how composed Tak is with her. He patted his back and whispered to him, “You just had to teach me how to do that some time.”

Tak bursted out, laughing. “OK sure buddy!”

Reina was finally at peace, slouching at the sofa on the living room.

No kids.
No crazy twins.
Just herself inside her small apartment.

She gazed her eyes on her surroundings, imagining if their parents hadn’t died, they would have been living in a big house, and she would have a room as big as this apartment. She would never have to do a job at a bar. Bu she thought if just one of the things that had happened to her hadn’t happened at all, she wouldn’t come to realize he wasn’t what she needed in her life.

A while ago, Risa and Rina told her about Sayu and Jon getting married. She was so happy for Sayumi. In fact, she was happy and jealous at the same time.

Although she didn’t know Jon much like Rina and Risa does, she can say that the guy really cares for Sayu very much. She knew that he loves Sayu very much that he had to propose to her in front of so many people, as what Risa had told her. He wasn’t afraid to express the joy he feels when he’s with her… unlike him.

Sometimes, she hated herself for being Tanaka Reina. She can’t even unlove an immature guy.

Well, what can I do? She thought.

She reached for the remote and turned on the TV.

All the high school students paid full attention as Oshima Kotougakkou Principal Takahashi Ai spoke in the megaphones.

“… as we welcome this day as your official first day of classes.”

The teachers clapped their hands.

“And if all of you haven’t noticed yet, we’re having ourselves a new teacher from overseas.”

Various whispers can be heard from the students. Kon continued to chew on his gum. “Overseas, huh?” He told himself.

Tak heard him. “This guy must be really fluent in Japanese.” He said as he leaned towards Kon.

Kon nodded in return.

“And for today I will gladly introduce him to everyone.” Principal Ai’s voice was loud and clear. “Everyone, please welcome your new teacher, Arts Professor Ariel.”

The teachers clapped while the students all greeted him. “Good morning, Professor Ariel!” They all bowed their heads as a sign of respect.

The new teacher lowered his head in return. Principal Ai gave him the megaphone. “I’m Arts Professor Ariel, “ he said over the phones. “And I will also be homeroom teacher of Third Year Section B.”

2nd Chapter here ->

:w00t:

#14 sayurinon

sayurinon

にょんさま strawberry supporter ☆

• Senpai
  • 3907 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 04:56 PM

HOMGG I LOVED IT! YAY I'm the S/mileage girls' friend <333

{FUKUDA KANON KANON'S BLOG KANON TUMBLR}
Posted Image
Voted Greatest Fukuda Kanon Fan 2O1O - 2O11 | | APPLECAKE@H!O.COM

#15 aya-chii

aya-chii

i love turtle

• Senpai
  • 3928 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 06:03 AM

oohhh~ sayumin gettin' married?
niigaki got a twin... whahahah
and the s/mileage are here
now the characters are showing up...

i wonder where schizo got his inspiration of bringing lots of new people.

kamei.jpg

#16 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 01:46 PM

Good story so far, I like stories with other characters added to H!P ones like youve done here (i.e. Risa's twin) looking forwards to more of this story

#17 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 04:31 PM

Arts professor?!?! :)
Spoiler
^_^

Now I REALLY want an update! ^_^

#18 Namie Hikari

Namie Hikari

puzzle peasu! autistic idol fan!

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:39 AM

I really can imagine this going on! I'm checking back from time to time. ^^

Posted Image
Avvie/Signature by S-N-I-P-E-R . My Puzzle Peasu! The Red Rose Society World

#19 Soularflare GT

Soularflare GT

Eternity's Loyal Coder

• Senpai
  • 1113 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:23 AM

^
^

Tak loves SCANDAL... Reina, i think~ she couldn't forget that guy....

and.. Risa has a twin? Principal Ai (*I wonder if she's a nice principal~) and Arts Professor Ariel? (*will professor ariel teach how to make a forum signature?)

this is one of a kind story~ H!P characters and H!O members are in this story~ nice idea you have now~

looking for the next chapters~

#20 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 04:25 PM

mochiremii Of course you are~ ^^;
aya-chii Hm, I just thought writing an H!P fic with H!O people in it are kinda unique... ^^; so I made one.
oddball Thank you XD
Arielsoul Thane-san? :good: who's that? Sorry my mind can't porcess more infos at this time of teh day :wub:
Suzukira Hikari Thank you XD
GT- クン° Yeah~ she couldn't forget "that guy" XD and I don't think Ariel will be teaching any forum signature techniques here <3 we'll see with the other characters as the story goes on XD

Update's tomorrow! XD I'm sleeping nao :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users