• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#1 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:13 AM

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!. please comment as you read, I like critics, but don't make me cry lolz

I am Kina-chan (fyi no that is not my real name I just like that name.) okay so I been writing stories since I was about 11. So I really enjoy it, I'm not all that into like pure romance story, I got to have a little something going on, so my stories are not all goody goody girls, because like really who is really like that. I mean like Reina and Maki they don't even act all that goody lolz Maki for sure she kind of scares me.

Okay I'm going to start out with a story I actual wrote 2 chapters to last year, far warning I will post edited vesion of my story since in the original there is moderate cursing, and I know kids be on here (Lolz I said kids and I just turned 18 I'm getting old) A little info, well my chapters are kinda long so bare with me lolz, I probably do explain to much but I want a visual you know lolz

I am kind of a multi-ADD writer lolz I can't stick to one story, so I am doing three at a time sry

Posted Image
Love Triangle
Pairs: TanaKamei TanaShige <----Yea I bet Reina is a player
Cast: Reina, Eri, Sayumi, Ai, Gakisan, Airi, Chisato, Aika (Yea they have meaning)
Plot: The plot changes, but so far it's just mainly surrounds Reina
Trailers: Eri Kamei POV
Chapter 1: Ah I hate the rain
Chapter 2 Are you a princess?

Posted Image
Simply Pretty
Pairs: KameiShige
Cast: Sayumi, Eri, Ai, Reina, Koharu, Mari,
Plot: Sayumi just transferred from Tokyo to Osaka and her senior year is not going as great as she suspected
Chapter 1: Michishige

Posted Image
Tears of rain
Pairs: TakaGaki TanaMitsu JunLin
Cast: Ai, Gakisan, Reina, Aika, Junjun, Linlin, Sayumi, Eri,
Plot: You think a trip to Hawaii will go steady for Gaki and her friends, but one of her friends guest has caught her eye
Chapter 1: Matchmacker
Chapter 2: Tell me your secretes and I will surely tell the world
Chapter 3: Join me in the shower?
Chapter 4: So you say
Chapter 5: Dinner date

Posted Image
Without you
Genre - Horror/Thriller
Cast: Airi, Miyabi, Momoko, Mai, Risako, Chisato, Chinami, Saki
Plot: There is a mass murder within some of the H!P kids, who is the astrange murder and why are they doing this?
Prolouge/Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Final Chapter 9

The Other Girl
Pairs: YossieRika YossieGoto
Cast: Hitomi, Rika, Maki
Chapter 1 ~Where is my keys~
Chapter 2 ~The Mistress~
Chapter 3 ~Tell Her~

#2 maxemerg

maxemerg

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 292 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:45 AM

Oh, awesome, a new author? Can't wait to read your stories.
Devoted fan of 光井愛佳 since 2006年10月08日

#3 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 09:22 AM

^Thank you ^.^ I will try and be good like the other ones.

A little info I wrote the frist 2 chapters last year so ages and such a different

Love Triangle

Chapter 1
Ah I hate the rain
Reina POV

It was high noon, me and Ai, was walking down in the cherry blossom festival. Ai always dragged me to these types of events; I hated it, to many people in one spot for me. I was wearing some loose jeans and a sleeveless dark purple taint top with a black and white jacket. I rolled my eyes as the about 4 inches smaller girl next to me. I was 5”7 ½ feet tall, multi brown hair light, medium and dark brown my hair color faded and grew brighter during seasons, I was borderline girly and tomboyish. I had a nice yellow glow to my skin, and I was very active within sports and such. I had medium colored brown eyes, and I weighed about 115. The girl 2 years older than me, 21 to be exact, walked with her arm around mines. These types of events made her happy and excited, her name was Ai Takahashi and she was my 4 month girlfriend. Now it’s not like I dislike her or anything but it was to a point where I just didn’t want to be with her in that type of way. Our relation started out really good, but the more I got to know her the more I wished she would just stop calling me. She was a nice light tan color she enjoyed tanning, her eyes light brown, and her medium to dark brown hair fell about an inch or two off her shoulder. She had a tomboyish yet very girly personality which I admit I love but it just I don’t know gets old. She was wearing a lavender loose dress it had spaghetti strings tied into a bow, and flat lavender heel.

“Agh Reina, look cotton candy, baby I want some.” Ai pleaded to me as she looked at me with dopey eyes, I sighed and nodded, the brunette jumped twice in joy and processed to pull me down through the colorful booths of different objects and such. She dragged me to the red a white stripped cotton candy booth. “Can I have um, some pink cotton candy?” She said tilting her head a little, she then looked at me, “what do you want baby?” “Uh no, I am not hungry.” I said giving a friendly smile to the middle-age guy working the stand. Ai took a breath and looked back at the man and smiled. “Here you go little lady.” The man said handing her some pink cotton candy. She took it and nodded in approval, she then looked at me “we need to talk Reina.” She said putting her hand back around mines.

I sighed in irritation, we always broke up and I knew that was what she was about to do, maybe some part of me was hurt but I know for a fact a large part of me was wishing that this was the final time. We been on and off for so long it’s like dang what’s the point of it? She dragged me to a bench and she folded her dress beneath her with her free left arm then sat on the bench, I took a spot next to her praying that she would break up with me so I could leave this festival and go home and watch some good television. She took a nervous sigh, and looked at me, I return the look. “Look I don’t know how to say this baby…” she said looking away from me. ‘Say it so I can stop pretending I love you.’ I thought to myself. “But you’ve been so distance and stuff, that maybe we just need to be friends instead of lovers.” She said making eye contact back with me when she said ‘lovers’. ‘Hallelujah’ I thought smiling in my head; I knew showing my true feeling that she would definitely cause a scene. “Maybe it’s for the best.” I said giving her a faint smile as if I was upset. “I love you Reina, I really do but you know.” She said shrugging her shoulders.

“I understand, these things just happen, I will try my best to get over you.” I said grabbing her free hand with both of my hands, and looking her in the eyes. She always felt for that type of stuff, and she believed every word of it. “It’s okay Reina; you’re a great catch you are sure to find another girl who will surely fall in love with you.” She said in a concern tone, like I was depressed for her or something. I could get any girl I wanted just a few nice words my winning smile then bam, but Ai was one of those types of girls as when you say something like that she will make you regret it for the rest of you’re life. I just gave a small smile and nodded. “Do you wanna still hang out?” She said giving me a small push, as if to cheer me up. “Um, well see I really have to get back home, I kinda forgot to feed my kitten, Maxi you know?” I said standing up.

She stood up next to me and smiled at me, then gave me a quick hug, then nodded and proceeded to walk toward the north side of the festival. “Thank god, I got loose of that thing.” I mumbled to myself. I put my hands in my pocket and headed toward the bus stop not to far from my location. Kids of all ages ran around with candy, and toys of such. It was very crowded with the town people who populated the small town just south of here, a little too crowded for my liking. I finally reached my destination at the bus stop. I hated the bus stop at this side of town, they had no bench or no shielding, and then since we were near the country side, there were no buildings around this certain spot.

I walked up to it and seen a girl standing with her head in a book. I walked up next to her slowly, I examined her. She had elbow length dark brown hair, I couldn’t quite see her face but her body, was beautiful she had hips; she wore a tight blue dress that hugged her gorgeous thighs well. She had blue high heels on and it hugged her feet nicely. I felt a weird feeling going through my body as I looked up seeing her staring at me, she most of felt my eye looking at her body she had nice medium dark brown eyes, and a cute little full face, her eyes were slanted to perfection. I smiled at her, not wanting her to know I was checking her out. “Um, nice heels, there very um cute.” I said giving her a friendly smile. “You don’t look like the type of person who wears heels.” She said smiling; she had a very nice high pitch voice. She then put her head back in her book. ‘Now she could be hitting on me or insulting me’. I decided to redirect my attention to something else. I hugged my jacket as I felt the wind picking, up then it came to me it was suppose to rain today, hopefully Ai can get caught in the rain then come and give me some company on my way home, I really hated not talking to someone or them talking to me which Ai did without an problem, wait did that make sense?

Eri POV

I stood at the bus stop shivering deep inside, the wind was starting to pick up, and I was hoping to make it back before the rain came, one thing I know for a fact I hated was being cold and in the rain. I was reading, ‘Flower petals in the wind.’ I loved this book, it was a classic story about forbidden love, something I never had, but the main character in the story really took my interest it was my 5th time reading this story. I looked up from the book to see the girl who joined me here a little while to go to be pacing the ground hugging her jacket, I gave her a strange look, she was looking at my legs, now there can either be 2 reasons for that I think I knew her reason. But I am not like that I like guys, and plus I was soon to find the guy of my dreams; at least that is what my horoscope read for this month.

I stuck my head back into my book, and felt the wind starting to pick up again, I closed my book, and started to hug my self for warmth. I felt something wet touch my shoulder, I looked over it was rain; I faced my head toward the sky and rain drops proceeded to fall on my face. “Oh no” I yelped as I put my book over my head. I took a deep breath in frustration, I knew I should have never come here to read at this festival, it was overcrowded I should have stayed home or took a jacket. Next thing I knew I felt no more rain, I looked around to see that the girl who was pacing early, to be holding her jacket over me and her. I looked at her not knowing what to say as she moved side by side with me. My eyes reverted to the ground, I was breathless, wait no I was intimidated by her. “I wouldn’t want you’re book to get wet, or you at that matter, people get really sick that way.” She giggled. I looked at her, our eyes met her beautiful eyes smiled at mine, and I nodded nervously. “Is there something wrong?” She said looking questioned by my actions, I smiled and nodded no. “I am Eri, Eri Kamei” I said smiling. “Nice to meet you, I am Reina, Reina Tanaka. You have a very pretty name.” She said looking at me, I quickly stop looking at her and turned my body away from her.

Oh I am sorry” She said. Her voice was sweet and warm comforting in away. I looked at her again, she was gorgeous, her features, were just stunning. “Um, it’s okay” I said smiling at her, we then made eye contact again; I was stunned I got like this in this situation. She looked at me, in away that I have not seen someone look at me. “So um how old are you, if you don’t mind me asking.” “I am 19.” I said proudly looking back at her. “You…?” “19 also” she said smiling. The rain subsided and the clouds split apart to show the sun. “Hm that must have been the rain before the storm.” She said smiling at me I smiled and nodded. “So where are you heading kamei?” She said slurring my name. “um, I was going to go home and get my jacket, for when it rains, then I was going to head to the park and draw a little, the park have a great scenery.” I said smiling at her. “You are looking for perfect scenery? I know a perfect place” she said. “Where…?” “My apartment in the city, it over looks this side of town, you can see the Musuki lake and the festival.” She said folding her jacket into her arms. “Well, I don’t know…” I said nervously. ‘What the hack do I look like?’ I thought as I flip through the pages of my book checking to see if it was not that badly damage. “Oh no, I did not mean it like that Eri, I can call you Eri right?” The girl said obviously trying to grab my attention.

I looked at her eyes and replied “I guess” I said trying not to sound as though she had peak my interest when she actually did. “Well Eri I did not mean it in that type of way, it’s just that I live in a very expensive condo and it has a beautiful view.” She said smiling then leaning on the bus stop pole. I grinned looking back down to my book “Are you calling me a good digger Ms. Tanaka?” “No, I am not…” She said creeping over to me and she whispered in my ear, “and you can call me Reina” she said then pulling away from me and regaining her position at the bus stop. “So are you coming?” She said as I suppose she heard the bus approaching,

Maybe another day Reina I really better get home, but um, here put you’re number in my cell phone and I will call you when I can, or to just you know talk or something.” I said to reaching puling out my cell phone from a pocket I had on my dress, I pulled out a cell phone embedded with light blue gems. She grabbed the cell phone out of my palm while rubbing my hand a little as her dud I took my hand back trying not to blush. She then handed my cell phone, and pulled out her cell phone from her jean pocket it was embedded with light purple gems, “Can I have you’re number Miss. Eri, I would love to talk to you or something” she said slurring the word ‘something’ I quietly took the phone and entered my number in it, as the bus pulled to a stop in front of us I handed her, her phone back. The bus door open and she motioned for me to go first and I stepped ahead of her.

#4 Reizumi-麗厨美

Reizumi-麗厨美

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1718 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:03 AM

I love the story "Ah I hate the rain" it is a shoujo ai story? I mean it is girls love story or in an easy word lesbian story?.

It seems... I love it... because I thought while reading it reina is a guy....

My Graphics Thread • FB ACCOUNT

miyabi_zps9b3fa524.png
♥Ava and Siggy made by Aira^^♥

#5 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:16 AM

^Thank you, Lolz it seems it is, Lolz I tried to make Reina Tombish even though is is actual quiet girly, but I miss Hitomi so that is how I would of wrote it if Hitomi was playing the Reina character, I wanted her to be a jerk in a way but with smooth style lolz

#6 kayleigh. A.

kayleigh. A.

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 419 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:19 AM

Me likes =3
I'm gonna follow this fanfiction =D

Posted Image
Avatar and signature made by rice-chan

#7 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:23 AM

^ Wowz thank u, I really appreciate that

#8 Reizumi-麗厨美

Reizumi-麗厨美

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1718 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:26 AM

Yeah! Hitomi is the tomboyish type of girl...
The next thing I will read the "Eri POV"...

Hope more chapters!!!

miyabi_zps9b3fa524.png

#9 Reizumi-麗厨美

Reizumi-麗厨美

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1718 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:32 AM

Reina look perverted here.... She showing her tomboyish side to Eri...
And also it seems that Eri gotten attracted to Reina...

I love this story... there are more?

miyabi_zps9b3fa524.png

#10 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:44 AM

@MiyaBeam Lolz yea I don't want to jump in the attraction so soon and I still have to introduce Shige, yes there is going to be more chapters, I will try to do 2 every week for each story lolz yea Reina a bit of a pervert trust me she will get slap more then once in Love Triangle

#11 maxemerg

maxemerg

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 292 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:46 PM

I've had an on and off relationship like that before. It gets kinda crazy after the third or fourth time you break up. I didn't actually get rid of her until at least 10 years later (though we did stop dating within the first year).

The boundaries of scenes and chapters seem to be pretty clear. Some of the descriptions are a little excessive. In the realm of fan fiction, it's not really necessary to describe the height and weight and minuscule details of every character because the audience is extremely likely to already know that information. I know you said you like to create a full picture, but we stare at the images of these people every day :lol:

Doing several stories at once is actually normal, common, and highly creative. There's not a single thing wrong with it unless you can't keep each story separate. I think the reason for my failure to complete the story I tried to write so long ago (other than my lack of time) was that I focused on that one story and didn't allow the other story I had brewing to begin to form on the side.
Devoted fan of 光井愛佳 since 2006年10月08日

#12 J-Kaida

J-Kaida

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:39 PM

Nice little story you got started here. And I'm glad you're working on multiple stories, because I happen to have ADD(didn't take my meds today either...I think..). I love Reina's personality in this. Real smooth-like, just like me. XD
Posted Image

#13 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:50 PM

@maxemerg lolz I agree, but when I first wrote it last year I wasnt putting stuff on the internet but something as a past time for me and my lil cousin (yea I recuruited her into H!P I took 3 more souls in that year lolz). And she knew little and we read each other stories. lolz but thank u alot for the suggestions. Lolz is it really normal to need to write more than one lolz. But yea I can't just foncuse on one because ideas pop out of my head out of no where.

J-Kaida I bet lolz <3

#14 Reizumi-麗厨美

Reizumi-麗厨美

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1718 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 02:50 AM

I try to make a story up to chapter 3(but still not finish yet) I think it so hard for me to make it. Whenever
I saw the stories of others I lost my confidence to show it to anyone.

Because I don't know if everyone will like my story or not. I'm really scared to know that they don't like my story.

miyabi_zps9b3fa524.png

#15 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 03:59 AM

^You should stick to it, if u feel intimidated by others you should strive to do better, lolz if no one reads I will and if no one else does as long as your okay with it then the story is nearly perfect

#16 Reizumi-麗厨美

Reizumi-麗厨美

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1718 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:42 AM

Thank you very much Kina-chan... Your word is really comforting me and gaining me a lot of confidence...

My story is written is my long notebook...
So it still not gone....

miyabi_zps9b3fa524.png

#17 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:53 AM

best line ever used in a fan fic

“Agh Reina, look cotton candy, baby I want some.”

i want some too :lol:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#18 Reizumi-麗厨美

Reizumi-麗厨美

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1718 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:20 AM

I'm planning to make one again and I'm planning to show it to you...
Please wait for it!

miyabi_zps9b3fa524.png

#19 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:27 AM

MiyaBeam123 I will surely bee glad to read it ^.^
------
Eh I'm sorry the chapter is going by slow, no fast pace lolz. I didn't really want to just jump into everyone liking each other, this is more like pure drama more then comedy-drama like 'Love Triangle'. Next chapter is going to be way better I promise. :lol:
-------

Tears of Rain

Chapter 1
Matchmaker
Gakisan POV

Ahhhh I'm late” I squealed as I rushed out of my small apartment. I can just here Linlin's voice “Gakisan your never on time.” or “We should've left you five minutes of go” Reina would probably say. 20 minutes later I reached Tokyo international airport. With my rolling black suite case in my left hand and my pink duffel bag in me right. I entered the airport with my ticket in my mouth. We were spinning our time off from school to take a trip to Hawaii in was a two week vacation and a little peace a quite from everyday school life. I was taking this trip with my closes friends Linlin her girlfriend Junjun who I barely know, my class mates Reina and Aika, and Aika has invited more company as always.

After checking my bags I walked to our gate which was not crowded at all, a few people and the small crowd of my peers. Aika ran up to me, “Gakisan your on time!!” 'I am' I thought to myself. “Your only 30 minutes late, that has to be a record” Aika said giggling. She grabbed my arm and the petite hyper active girl dragged me to the crowd of my friends and their friends.

Everyone our last guest is here.” Aika said breaking up the small conversation that was going on. “Gakisan this is Michishige Sayumi....” She said pointing at a girl sitting in a seat, she looked up and I was surprised to see she had pigtails she looked young to be here I smiled and waved and she returned the gesture. “...Kamie Eri...” The brunette stood between Reina and Linlin she smiled and waved fiercely, I gave her a nervous smile her niceness intimidated me. “...And this is Takahashi Ai, and you know everybody else.” Aika finished. Aika said pointing at a girl who sat next to Sayumi. She was small and silent. She gave a small smile and a quick wave, I returned it to her. “And this is Risa Niigaki” Aika said giving waving her hands toward me. “You don't need to give everyone's full name Aika.” Reina said rolling her eyes. “Rei-Rei, be nice.” Aika said said going over to Reina and pinching both of her cheeks.

I stood there not knowing what to do, Linlin and Junjun was huddled by the window talking, Aika and Reina was play arguing, Sayumi and Ai was chatting, and Eri stood at the vending machine eating... I guess I'm kinda the odd ball out.

Ai POV

Sayumi I just feel like what if the plane crash....” I said holding my head in my hands. “Aichan your over-thinking it, come on be happy Aika invited us and your so stuck in books you never get a chance to just relax” Sayumi said shaking me. “Eh Aichan, what do you think we are going to do, in Hawaii?” “I want to go shopping” I said getting out of my gloomy state of mind. “Aichan you and shopping never mix....” Sayumi said giving me a small hit. “May I sit here” The girl Risa asked “Sure”Me and Sayumi said simultaneously. “Are you excited about Hawaii, Niigaki-san” I said looking at her, the girl dressed in a green hoody and green jogging pants. “I don't know, its going to be exciting though.” She said smiling and looking at the airplanes take off outside. “So you go to Tokyo University?” Sayumi asked. “Yea, what about you two?” “I am a psychology major.” I stated, “I'm a fashion design major.” Sayumi stated.

So how do you guys know Aika?” She ask, “She is my cousin.” Sayumi stated “I know her from biology” I said. “Oh I know her from Reina of course.” she said as we all took a glance at the couple. Poking fun a each other. We all giggled a little

Reina POV

Well if you weren't such a meanie, then maybe you could get a kiss” Aika said pouting and folding her arms rocking side to side. “Come on Aika” I said pulling her in, she pushed me back and started to run, as I chased her around the gate we were in. I grew tired after a while and slow down, Aika ran around me at a distance taunting me. I just shook it off and headed for a seat near Risa. “Gakisan, how is it going?” I said shoving her. “Okay I guess Reina.” She said looking in the middle of no where. “Come on you can enjoy your self, Gakisan, you know Erika isn't coming back.” I said togging at Gakisans hoody. It was an Erie silence at the end of my sentence, I could see that Gakisan was pretty upset by my statement...

Risa OPV

I sat there soaking in Reina's statement, I was feeling sadness overcome me. I could fill it in my body. Erika and I was together for a year her being some years younger then me complicated our relationship. She moved with her parents and broke up with me, I remember her words vividly

' “Gakisan.... you know I am so into but our relationship is dead, and you know that.”
“Rika, come on long distance relationships aren't that bad”
“Risa I am saying it like I don't want to be with you, my heart is just gone.”
“Erika, I can't believe you would say that its been almost a year.”
“Risa I'm moving so you should move on I am sure you will find a girl, who can suite your interest”
“Nobody can replace you and you know it Erika.”
“It happens Gakisan.”'

Gakisan” Reina said waving her palm in front of my face, it snapped me quick into reality. “Yea Reina.”. I grumbled. “So you will think about it.” Reina said giving me a little shake. “Think about what?” “Ai, Aichan, You know, she is such your type Gakisan” Reina said excited. I raised a eyebrow at her statement and I turned to Ai and Sayumi who were Chatting with Linlin. Ai was beautiful but... “No she isn't my type Reina...” I said folding my arms and sliding back in my seat. “Niigaki Risa snapped out of it, Aika is playing matchmaker with you and Ai, and you know what happens when she sets people up and it don't work.” Reina said grabbing her arms around my shoulder and making a pouting face. “Shes gonna be crying for the rest of these 2 weeks in Hawaii, and that means 'No Reina I don't want to kiss, I am never going to be a couple councilor, No Reina I don't want to wear my bikini and jump around near the beach I am a bad couple councilor.” It was a Erie silence as I stared at Reina from her last statement. We soon giggled afterward. “Okay, okay I will hate for that to happen to you Reina.” I said as I gave her a push on the shoulder.

We soon was joined by Aichan and Aika. And our laughs quickly faded. “Uh, Reina I would like to talk to Ai and Risa ALONE.” Aika stated as she quickly mocked the word 'alone'. “Okay.” Reina said standing up and giving Aika a playful shove as she walked passed her. Aika pretended to flap her arms in the wind as if she was hitting Reina. Aika soon motioned Ai to sit next me. I was confused on the situation. Ai fragrance illuminated as I smelled her shampoo lingering from her hair, I could feel the nervousness feel my body. “Aichan, Gakisan, As you know I am a soon professional matchmaker, so I wanted you guys to just go on one date.” Aika said giggling. I could Aichan starring at me, I looked down at the ground. “It won't hurt” Aichan stated, I looked up at her and we made eye contact.

Kyaa for real Aichan.” Aika giggled. Ai nodded while we still made eye contact. I tried to speak but my mouth didn't move, what was happening usually I had super confidence but now I was feeling strange. Aika swiftly walked away as I can tell she felt my nervousness. Ai smiled at me as we were still starring at each other. “Gakisan is there a problem?” Ai said giving me a small playful shove. "Uh yea.....I kinda don't want go out with you!"

#20 Reizumi-麗厨美

Reizumi-麗厨美

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1718 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 09:13 AM

Woah! Can you tell me who is their match? I only know Junjun and linlin... and Ai-chan and gaki-san...
I can't wait for next chapter!

I already finish my chapter 1 can you read it? it is okay?

http://www.sweet3parfait.blogspot.com/

miyabi_zps9b3fa524.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users