Birthplace: Aichi, Japan
Height: 160cm
Bust: 78cm
Waist: 61cm
Hips: 89cm
Agency: -
Blog: http://www.ske48.co....r=hirata_rikako

Posted Image

Surprised there wasn't a thread for this girl yet here especially since she resembles a lot of other girls that people seem to love to death. Some people will say Koharu or Umeda Erika or Kawasaki Nozomi. I saw one picture where she looks like Myao as well.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Tai927

Tai927

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 06:10 AM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:11 PM

#4 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:14 PM

Only two replies in all that time (almost 2 years)? The girl —especially since she is the captain of the SKE48 flag ship team— deserves better, IMHO. :huh:

signature3.png

#5 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:27 AM

She really does look like Koharu and like an older version of Mogi Minami. :omg:
I need to see more of her!

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

#6 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:31 PM

Team S Captain Hirata Rikako Announces Her Graduation

Posted Image

Team S Captain Hirata Rikako announced her graduation from SKE48 earlier this evening, during her 23rd-year-old birthday show. Her reason for leaving was to chase her dream of becoming a reporter.

It is currently unknown when Rikako's graduation date is, or if she will leave immediately. With her graduation, Team S has dropped to 13 members, and there are only 41 full team members left in SKE48. It also begs the question of who the new Team Captain will be, this is the first time any Captain has graduated.

Posted Image

http://melosnomichi....-announces.html

#7 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:29 PM

I saw it earlier that the girls posted things about the graduation on G+... I have no words atm., not sure what to say. :sob:

But she's not the first captain (or leader in SKE48's case) to graduate, but she's the first captain where her graduation leaves a leader-less team behind. Not that I think the team will enter immediate chaos without leadership, of course.

signature3.png

#8 Halcyon

Halcyon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 254 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:32 PM

Happy Birthday Rikki and I hope you achieve your dream of becoming a reporter~!

Spent most of my morning incredibly upset about this especially since Rikki is a member I really grew to love. ;~;

Captain my captain~

#9 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:07 PM

Always sad when members leave... :(

But, as always, as long as they choose to leave by their own choice I'm fine with it. She has a goal that she wants to chase after now and I wish her the best of luck in her quest for happiness and meaning.

She just turned 23 and isn't the most prominent girl of SKE either... so I think she came to a sound and sober conclusion.

And sorry if I make someone upset now... but though Rikako was the captain of Team S... I always got the impression that jurina was in charge of the whole of SKE anyways and kind of pushed her to the side...

#10 Halcyon

Halcyon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 254 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:04 PM

You forget Jurina is the ace and face of SKE so it would make sense to think like that but Rikki was always helping out her team and the rest of SKE behind the scenes, you may not know it because the focus was hardly ever on her. She may have not been considered the de facto-leader like Takamina or a take charge like Sayaka or level-headed like Yukirin but she played a major part since she is a 1st gen. member.

Jurina is a strong girl, especially for someone so young but she's still just a kid and of course she'll need someone to talk to and of course who else will be there for her? It's pretty obvious that among Team S, they all rely on Masana, Rikki and Nishi; fans go as far and label them as the hidden pillars of SKE.

I know you don't mean any ill will by your comment but don't down-play Rikki's role because she was a very prominent figure, working behind the scenes.

Rikki was a patient and attentive leader and she will be missed.

Posted Image

gif cr: http://gifsofsakae48...st/28908337471/

#11 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:46 PM

In the end... No member of the 48-family will ever be chosen as leader if they aren't worthy of that position.

Rikako was chosen... There is nothing to argue about really.

#12 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:11 AM

sad to see her go. honestly knew little to nothing about her but i liked her smile.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users