H2: Hajimete no Jellybeans (1st Unit)

Wada Ayaka

#2 Shiyalin

Shiyalin

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 03:54 PM

Why's there no love for Nacchi in here? :unsure: She has so much potential, her voice is one of the best in AKB IMO and she can pull off any kind of song.
Posted Image

#3 熊⋆ichapyon×

熊⋆ichapyon×

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4331 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:39 AM

Does anyone have any videos of Sato Natsumi I can watch.. Or any YT vids of her you can link to me? I'm really starting to like her and I would like to find out more about her personality... I love her looks and I think her voice is amazing..

❝ j-trance
Posted Image
〖 voted greatest fan of kumai yurina & nagasawa wakana 2011 ♥ 〗 ××× set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#4 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:49 AM

Natsuki is a much underrated girl, and with that I mean also that usually she is on the background or to begin with, she doesn’t get many chances to be seen. Anyway, she has a blog. And a worship site (with all the good and bad things that that imply) here translating it.

#5 熊⋆ichapyon×

熊⋆ichapyon×

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4331 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:01 AM

I've just saved all her blog pics XD
Also, I've just signed up to STAGE48. I hope I can find out more about her in that forum :D

❝ j-trance
Posted Image
〖 voted greatest fan of kumai yurina & nagasawa wakana 2011 ♥ 〗 ××× set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#6 熊⋆ichapyon×

熊⋆ichapyon×

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4331 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:07 AM

"anata wa kyou de Nacchi oshi hora CHIIMU B"
"1 + 2 = Nacchi!"

BUMPS FOR NACCHI! MY OSHI AND ALWAYS MY OSHI <3333

❝ j-trance
Posted Image

#7 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:38 AM

Her "rejection" video for 1/48 is pretty funny!

But then again she was always super funny back when she was with Nonti. Maybe I should look for some Nacchinon clips (if they're out there somewhere)?

#8 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 06:44 PM

http://ameblo.jp/natsuki-sato-we/

#9 pastil

pastil

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2156 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:33 PM

Time to bump this thread.

VERY nice. :)

#10 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:05 PM

Oh wow - that is nice!

Nacchi is so talented, really wish they could push her more and use her talents more.

#11 TxBullnettle

TxBullnettle

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:52 AM

This is pretty awesome...

@Krusha Usually, I'd be inclined to rage at the establishment for keeping such a talented girl down, but considering she's in college (She's in Waseda, right?) she might have a very full plate as it is. Maybe once she graduates she'll get nice push from management.

#12 熊⋆ichapyon×

熊⋆ichapyon×

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4331 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:57 AM

omg, i saw her name as the latest post on the akb forum, i got paranoid.. i thought that she was going to graduate or something.. ^^;

her english pronunciation is still a bit messy but her singing is amazing <333

❝ j-trance
Posted Image

#13 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:09 AM

TxBullnettle,

You are right. I forgot about Waseda and that gig. It's nice to be able to shuffle an idol career and a university career, but unfortunately for her idol career I think her Waseda responsibilities came at an unfitting time, them now being the hottest thing ever and all.

Well, I hope she gets more spotlight later though :)

#14 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:18 AM

Funny, I was just going to come here and post her Time After Time cover, but it's already here! She did a really good job of it. I knew she could sing, but I didn't know she could play the guitar so well. And even if her English wasn't perfect, she was really brave to cover a song in another language.

Does anyone know what she studies at Waseda? I feel like I read somewhere that she studies something music related, but I can't be sure that I didn't just imagine this. XD

Anyways, 'cause I like to post youtube videos, here's one that I love way too much. The first time I saw this, I was like "what the heck?" But now I love it.

#15 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:51 AM

She also goes to Waseda University?! WTH is up with u AKB? why u have so many freaking awesome girls?? lol

I'm becoming a fan of work in the AKB Art club ^_^

#16 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:25 AM

Sato Natsuki announces her graduation
http://ameblo.jp/aki...1416598442.html

Translation
http://bilingual48.b...from-akb48.html

From the official AKB48 blog - Sato Natsuki announced her graduation.
http://ameblo.jp/aki...1416598442.html

We are letting you know that on November 30th, Sato Natsuki graduated from AKB48.

We are sorry about the sudden announcement.

However she reached this conclusion after thinking about this thoroughly, so we have accepted it.

We have reproduced her message to fans below:

Sorry about the sudden news.

I, Sato Natsuki, will graduate from AKB48.

As a second generation member, I have really accumulated a lot of experiences during my time in AKB. I have met and said goodbye to a lot of people during my exciting times here.

After 6.5 years here, the Tokyo Dome concert this summer was an eye-opening experience for me.

Being able to perform on the stage of Tokyo Dome, even though I was definitely not the focus of the concert, was definitely proof that I have accomplished my dream. I will treasure this experience for the rest of my life.

I joined AKB I was 15, and when I realized it, I am 22...and because I am already 22...

I've been thinking about that, but realized I have been looking at the world as if I have seen a lot, and thought "wait, I am just 22."

Maybe there are things I have overlooked.

I realized there are still a lot of challenges, and a lot of things that need to be done diligently.

That's why now I want to go to an University, study hard, and graduate.

I want to be recognized as an able individual and I have to work hard for that.

I am going to focus on my studies and put the entertainment industry behind me.

I am sorry that I have come to this conclusion selfishly and caused trouble.

To fans that have supported me...

Thank you for all the smiles and all the love.
All my fans have great smiles that cheered me up and gave me courage all the time, but I've always been on the receiving end.
I have shown you my weaknesses as well, but you guys have become my support, which made me stronger.
Thank you for supporting someone like me.
I am grateful.

To my family...
Thank you for always being on my side.
I am sorry about all the trouble and tears I caused.
I will return the love you gave me many times more.
Thank you so much.

To staff and members -

To all the staff, who have always been serious to me when I asked for advice.
To all the members that have laughed, cried and went through everything with me.

Because you were here all along with me
I was able to enjoy everything from the bottom of my heart.
The ability to laugh from the bottom of my heart until I start crying, I think that doesn't happen all the time.

The times I was able to spend with everyone during our extremely busy days, when we have to give everything every single day, is my life-long treasure, and it will serve me well for the rest of my life.

Thank you for the extremely happy times.

Sato Natsuki

#17 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:50 AM

Must be like the 50th girl leaving this year. But in her case I can understand it at least. Finishing an education at a very prestigious university deserves proper focus.

What I don't understand though is that she doesn't get some kind of graduation performance... just leaves like that? She doesn't have a scandal too or such, or?

signature3.png

#18 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:51 AM

She's one of the few girls that actually has a bright future out of the idol industry, so I wish her all the best.

Once she gets her diploma, she has a choice of doing work related to her degree or continuing with music, which she is very good at (she has great vocals and decent acoustic guitar skills to back it up with). She's also really good with the Korean language, so she can also do something with that.

#19 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:24 AM

Did she stop going to school for a while, just asking since I remember her college announcement on AKBINGO a while back and the translation makes it sound like she is going back to school.

#20 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:32 AM

You can take a semester or a year break depending on whether or not you have a good reason for it, and if the faculty approve it. I'm sure working at the entertainment industry is enough reason to take a break.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users