Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:21 PM

She has the cutest voice in AKB. Kaze no Violin ftw

#3 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:25 PM

Definately one of the cutest, though her death stare is really something!

#4 Malachite

Malachite

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:51 AM

I feel that it's important to point out that there are actually multiple Mayuyus and they are replaced with a new model with upgraded hardware every six months or so. I think the one pictured in the OP there is version 10 or so? I could be wrong.

There's also CG Mayuyu, which is used rarely, for the things that are too difficult for the cyborgs. If you look really closely while watching AKBINGO, you'll sometimes notice the difference.

#5 mitsubachi

mitsubachi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 179 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 10:02 AM

Cyborg!!! Ahaha! XD
★★★ーワタシってロックですよー★★★
Posted Image

#6 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:39 AM

Can't be other than cyborg or spawn of Satan, since it is well known she does not have a soul.

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#7 Atarimae

Atarimae

キライスキダイキライ。

• Senpai
  • 2187 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:47 PM

You guys are making her seem evil! LOL

She is really adorable! :D Can't get enough Mayuyu ~

#8 xyish

xyish

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:33 PM

I feel that it's important to point out that there are actually multiple Mayuyus and they are replaced with a new model with upgraded hardware every six months or so. I think the one pictured in the OP there is version 10 or so? I could be wrong.

They actually used the unstable version 9 mk-VI for that shoot. It's hard to tell when it's unpowered, but if you play around with the contrast in photoshop, you might just find...
Also I hear they have been testing a model with vastly improved features like
Spoiler
, but the hardware has serious conflicts with the OS infrastructure. The only pic we've seen is a blurry one from 2ch. I don't expect the new make to be launched within the year.
Posted Image

#9 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:54 AM

Mayu gives a special gift to one of her fans
http://www.hello-onl...p;torrent=25107

Spoiler

===========

I was enjoying this video, I mean Yamachan is one of those fans that expends yens and yens to support AKB48 in Japan, he is a well-known variety celebrity in Japan and as far as I have been watching he is kind and gentle. In this show Yamachan shows his room where of course it has AKB48 goods and a sreen projector where he watches all the AKB48 concerts. Everything goes fine until now but it turns better when he get a surprise of no other than Mayu sending a special message to Yamachan in a VTR (pre-recorded video). He gets very happy about this. Mayu says Yamachan uses to go often to the theater in Akihabara, and they are used to see him there "oh Yama-chan came again". Mayu also comments about how Yamachan has been there to support her since her debut when she was 13 years old (she is 15 now). Yamachan says that he know he was going to be big since he met her at the theater. The climax of this show gets awesome, Mayu signs an alarm clock but also records a unique message only for Yamachan to wake him up. Yamachan says he is so happy he can be in this life for this. Everything is perfect. Unfortunately, a retard, not funny, insert the worst adjective here, ... a human tries to be funny and over records Mayu's message deleting her message and recording it's voice instead. Not cool or funny at all. Yamachan gets sad and then mad. Who won't react like this? Then the show people tell him not to worry (wtf?) because they have another clock with him. Yamachan receives a second hope and runs to get it and keep this one safe. Too bad he ran to the lady who was holding this new clock that he injured his left foot himself. He plays the message again, and yes there it is, a voice message from Mayu.

Ok... wait. After I watched this show a couple times I was thinking first, well maybe the same voice message was recorded in both alarm clocks, like one time recorded and 1 time copied, but no! This piece of human who dare to deleted the message did delete an original message to Yamachan. The second voice message is totally different. Isn't that too far for you? Imagine if someone do this to you? How will you react?

#10 lajon

lajon

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 02:03 PM

...Unfortunately, a retard, not funny, insert the worst adjective here, ... a human tries to be funny and over records Mayu's message deleting her message and recording it's voice instead. Not cool or funny at all. Yamachan gets sad and then mad. Who won't react like this? Then the show people tell him not to worry (wtf?) because they have another clock with him. Yamachan receives a second hope and runs to get it and keep this one safe. Too bad he ran to the lady who was holding this new clock that he injured his left foot himself. He plays the message again, and yes there it is, a voice message from Mayu.

Ok... wait. After I watched this show a couple times I was thinking first, well maybe the same voice message was recorded in both alarm clocks, like one time recorded and 1 time copied, but no! This piece of human who dare to deleted the message did delete an original message to Yamachan. The second voice message is totally different. Isn't that too far for you? Imagine if someone do this to you? How will you react?

Eaaasy there. It's pretty obvious the whole routine with the first alarm clock was staged and done for laughs. The woman who recorded over the message is Shizuchan, which is Yamachan's partner in the comedy duo Nankai Candies. Why do you think they even did a second recording with a second clock? e_e

#11 Yukirin~

Yukirin~

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 02:50 AM

Mayu is pure love! It has a voice so cute! I love Mayuyu. <3

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

+Airi +Yukirin +Maimi +Mayuyu +Kanon +Sae +Nakky +Erena +Rie+Korisu

#12 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:04 PM

Attached File  mayu.jpg   54.04K   50 downloads

#13 kazuma2387

kazuma2387

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 863 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:20 PM

The best!!

#14 Jnas

Jnas

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:56 PM

^ It would have been more awesome if Nacchan was in it :lol:

#15 JJ0924

JJ0924

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 12:05 PM

Ma yu yu soooo cutieee ::D)

#16 Waku!Waku!

Waku!Waku!

KameiAleque

• Senpai
  • 580 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 01:20 PM

ogm i love this member! my favorite member so far!
Posted Image
Set is made by Silverwind [GEE TEE].

"i am your pudding's jelly, would you like to eat me?"
-Taeyeon (SNSD)

#17 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 08:05 AM

:) you saw when Kojiharu and Miichan pushed her back knees in this week shukan?

#18 kazuma2387

kazuma2387

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 863 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 08:08 AM

^ yea poor mayu lol

#19 visionfactory

visionfactory

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 770 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 06:09 PM

Ma-yu-yu! XD Listening to Kaze no Violin on repeat :D

ºC-uteYajima Maimi

Juice=JuiceMiyamoto Karin

Berryz工房Sugaya Risako

#20 dbesthair23

dbesthair23

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 284 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:01 AM

One thing I absolutely realized why we all love Mayuyu is the fact she never ceases to smile whatever the situation might be or even when she talks lol. She's like cute/smile mode 24/7 Love it! <33 And what's even better is that she's completely oblivious to her cuteness which is 10x cuter <33

And I just thought this was cute. Mayuyu's little cute moment. Mayuyu uses her psychic cuteness powers to levitate a ball up in the air with the use of only her mind and hands! lol not really, but it's so adorable to watch her in her own little cute world in here lol.

Posted Image

Video of Mayuyu's Cute Moment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users