• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1 Ero.Egao

Ero.Egao

SKINSHIP is my new favorite word.

• Senpai
  • 695 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:34 AM

I've been lurking a lot on other fanfic threads, and I've been wanting to write one for a while but I never really had great ideas for a story. But then, the idea for MatchMakeMe.com came, and I've been on a writing frenzy ever since XD

I hope everyone enjoys my fanfics. I appreciate comments! Thanks.

- INDEX -

MatchMakeMe.com
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5

A Day In The Life of Tanaka Reina
Entry #1

Dear Erika...Sincerely Maimi
Dear Maimi...Sincerely Erika

One Shots
But It's Better If You Do
Haru Haru

= = = = =

MatchMakeMe.com

- CHAPTER 1 -

:: Ai's POV ::

“I’ll repeat myself one last time, Kame. NOT. A. CHANCE. IN. HELL. If you’re so into this matchmaking nonsense, why don’t you try it out yourself instead of setting up innocent citizens like me?!”

She did it. That turtle roommate of mine did it. She set me up on a date with a complete stranger tomorrow night. That’s it. Please remind me to either change the locks to our apartment, or to strangle Eri’s neck.

“I’m still testing the waters, Ai-chan. Can you just trust me on this?” Eri pouted and made her puppy-dog face that usually helped her win an argument. Nope. It’s not working this time.

“Trust you? Kame, the last time I trusted you, you almost burned our whole apartment complex down.” Okay. I know I exaggerated a bit, but she did almost burn our apartment down. That day, I learned a valuable lesson in life: Never leave the Turtle Girl with a lighter and Lysol spray if you want to live a few more good years.

Eri giggled as she rolled around the carpet floor. Is something not functioning correctly in her brain? Should I call a psychiatrist? “Hehe, c’mon, I just wanted to try that flame-thrower trick that I saw on YouTube.” I rolled my eyes as Eri drifted off to a different planet, yet again, probably reminiscing on all those times where her curiosity almost killed us. Definitely, those were not moments I’d like to go back to.

I snapped my fingers in front of her face until she came back to the planet Earth. “Anyways…this is different Ai-chan! MatchMakeMe.com is the best, they’re like, the Prime Minister of matchmaking! They have never, and when I say never, I mean a number less than zero, never ever have made a mistake with their matches! Just try it, Ai-chan, just one date, and if you don’t like your match, I promise I’ll never bother you about this again.” Eri held her pinky out to me. Eri only kept a promise if she pinky-sweared it.

I ignored her and made my way to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Any more of this and I think I’ll get a heart attack. And I can’t get a heart attack. I mean…I haven’t even lost my virginity yet! Wait. That’s a secret. You will forget that I said that…NOW. Anyways.

Eri is quite unreliable, but when she made a promise, the Apocalypse would happen before she broke it. I sighed. One date wouldn’t hurt too much. I walked back to the living room and held my pinky out. Eri smiled as we intertwined our pinkies. “Just one date, Kame-chan. After that, you better keep your promise, or I’ll throw you out of the apartment through the balcony.”

“Though I would definitely like to experience flying, I won’t break my promise Ai-chan!” Stupid turtle. I could only smile as Eri jumped around the living room, doing her “Maido Arii” dance.

Now about that date.

lkjgbnvlbjingtlvijnlsijnf!!!!@#@! WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA DO?! Kjfdnloiejnglfgjosrnl^%$#@@@!!!

Well…there’s only one person to run to during times like this…

- - - - -

“Gaki-san!” I yelled from the other side of the mall when I saw my best friend approaching. She smiled and waved at me.

“Well, this is probably the first time you’ve sounded happy to see me,” Gaki-san said as she hugged me. Tonight was my date. Only Risa could help me. Eri…that’s out of the question. She brought me into this mess, so why would I bother asking her for help?

As we walked hand-in-hand along the lines of shops at the mall, I told Risa about what happened. Risa was my best friend of many, many, many, many, many years. Gaki-san…my affectionate…sweet…cute…hot best friend. Huh? Rewind. Did I just say “hot”? Well…Gaki-san is kinda hot…ANYWAYS.

She’s always been there for me. When I’m with her, I was totally different. I was immature. I was whiny. I was not 22 years old when I was with her. I was 12. I was messy, obnoxious…I was myself when I was with Gaki-san.

She wrapped her arm around my shoulder as I continued to complain to her. “Gaki-san, what am I gonna do?”

“I don’t know…just remember to use protection or something…I know I wouldn’t want little Ai-chans or Takahashi-kuns running around all over the place causing havoc into our world.” I stopped in my tracks. The words were slowly registering in my brain. “Pr..pr…pro…tee..cc..tion?” I repeated. Did it become cold here? What is with this mall’s air-conditioning, do they want to create artificial snow or something?! I stared at Risa in doom.

“Um..Ai-chan? Why are you shivering?” Risa waved her hand in front of my face.

“Gaaaakkkii-ssaaaann!!! Oignrkmgvklfmvklfml499485#$#@#!!! What if my date is a rapist??!!! How do I tell a rapist to use protection? Do I say ‘um..Mr. Rapist, sir, could you use some protection before you rape me then chop me to shreds?..’?”

Gaki-san had her thinking face on. “Well. That could work.”

“Uso, uso, USO!!!” I yelled as I ran around frantically in small circles at, yup, the center of the mall. People were beginning to stare and point at me, but what do I care??!!! They’re not getting raped tonight!!!

Gaki-san was on the floor laughing. Seriously. She was kneeling on the ground, holding her stomach, as she laughed at me, while I was still running around. So what did we look like now? I’m surprised no one called the cops on us. Better yet, I’m glad Eri isn’t here.

After a while, Gaki-san regained her composure, and grabbed my wrist, stopping me from my running. She had tears in her eyes and was still wearing a big smile. “Hora, monkey, that’s my line! And no one’s gonna rape you.”

“How could you be so sure?” I was still nervous.

“Because I’ll protect you. I’m your firefighter right? When the alarm goes off, I’ll be there to save you.” Risa raised her arms to show off her non-existent muscles. I poked her in the stomach, and she went into a fit of giggles.

“Riight. My firefighter, who would probably get knocked out by a poke in the stomach.” I smiled at Gaki-san. Though I would never admit it to her, what she said was really sweet, and made me feel a lot better.

She stopped after a while and held my hand again. “Well, at least, you’re smiling.”

- - - - -

“Ai-…chan…date…waiting…an…hour…now!” Eri was pulling me, quite unsuccessfully, out of the taxi.

So I tried all the excuses I could think of to get out of this date at the last minute. But apparently, Kame-chan remembered to wear her brain today, so none of my excuses worked…they would’ve worked on a normal day. I even tried playing dead. But Kame-chan apparently has a skill in checking pulses, so she knew I was still alive. Well, maybe next time.

I clinged on to the taxi driver’s seat with all my strength. He was quite amused with our bickering earlier. But he’s beginning to look annoyed. Well, he’s not getting raped tonight, so I’ll cling here till Eri gets tired.

“Ai-chan, don’t make me do this the hard way.” The hard way? I scoffed. Was Eri trying to threaten me?

“Do it the hard way then!” Maybe if I kick her she’ll stop.

“Fine then.” Eri let go off me and I was beginning to relax when she attacked me. Her hands were tickling me all over the place, even places that weren’t um..tickle-able to my knowledge. Okay, she was winning.

“FINE!” I slapped at Eri’s hands and gave in. I paid the taxi driver after a million bows and followed Eri into the restaurant.

- - - - -

“I have a reservation for two.” Eri is totally trying to sound sophisticated. I smiled to myself as I kept staring at the ground. I decided earlier on that I would make my date hate me by staring at the vast space called carpet all night. I think I can pull it off, it’s not like I haven’t analyzed all the atoms on the floor before.

“Under what name, Miss?” the waiter said as he looked at the Reservation Book.

“Nii--, I mean, Takahashi Ai.” I noticed Eri turn around a bit.

Eri grabbed my wrist as the waiter led us to the table where my date was already waiting.

The carpet is a nice shade of red. Or is it maroon? Hmm…I think this kind of carpet would look good in our apartment…

Eri sat me down and I saw her bow to the person who was sitting across from me as she said sorry. “Ai-chan…I’ll…um…leave..now.”

“Fine.”

“I think it’d be a good idea if you looked at your date…because…she’s kinda hot.” Eri was kneeling on the floor as she tried to get my attention.

“You stupid turtle you got me into this mess…I will not look at a rapist.” I said matter-of-factly.

“Don’t worry, I’ll use protection.” Huh? I slowly raised my head up to look at the person who owned that familiar voice.

When I finally raised my head up, I think my jaw detached itself from my face and fell to the floor.

“GAKI-SAN?!”

- END CHAPTER 1 -

My Fan Fiction Thread // MySpace // Photobucket
Thanks to the great SNIPER for my sig/avi!
Posted Image

#2 kurosawa87

kurosawa87

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1130 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:44 AM

lol an interesting story so far, Eri being childish, Gaki sort of comforting Ai, and at the end that was my blind date?????

#3 Ero.Egao

Ero.Egao

• Senpai
  • 695 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:46 AM

Along with the chapters, I might (I'm not sure if I'll always do it) post a behind the scenes, just to make things clear, and to clean up my thoughts ^_^

BEHIND THE SCENES

- CHAPTER 1 -

1. This story is completely TakaGaki. There will also be another pairing involving our favorite Erien XD

2. I originally wrote the first chapter in 3rd person...but when I finished it and reread it...God, did it sound like crap. So I redid it in 1st person, and after that, I really felt that it was the best thing I've ever written :wub: Hehe. I guess I write a lot better when I put all the emotions into my own words, or when I just use whatever I would do. So whatever POV it is, everything that they do is how I would act in a certain situation, but of course, I consider the character's known personality.

3. Eri is a total crackhead in real life, which is why she's a crackhead in my story. But I love Kame-chan, she's totally in my top 3 favorites. I enjoyed writing Eri the most because her personality is a lot like mine. :w00t:

4. To make the concept of MatchMakeMe.com clear, from what I've made up, you take a personality test kind of thing, and then they kind of generate your "perfect match" which is only one other person. They've never made a mistake. Haha. I haven't researched if a such a site exists but if it hasn't, anyone is free to take the idea.

5. I got the idea for this when I read about this whole matchmaking boom in Japan right now. And the rest is history.

6. The "firefighter" line Gaki-san said earlier, I totally ripped it off Boys Over Flowers ;) It's Ji Hoo's line.

Hehe. That's it. I'll be posting the next two chapters in a few minutes :D

Posted Image

#4 kurosawa87

kurosawa87

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1130 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:56 AM

well there is always something nice coming out of it

#5 Ero.Egao

Ero.Egao

• Senpai
  • 695 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:59 AM

@kurosawa87 -- First reader gets! Thanks! Eri is love in this story, she's really my favorite character. And after IshiYoshi, TakaGaki is my most favorite pairing, so expect more TakaGaki raburabu ^_^

- CHAPTER 2 -

:: Risa's POV ::

“Tanakacchi, you know I already like someone, so please, just tell whoever you set me up with that I won’t be going.” Reina recently got into this whole matchmaking thing after she saw MatchMakeMe.com on the news a few nights ago. Who would’ve thought that the cool yankii would go soft for this kind of stuff? I guess there’s a romantic in all of us.

“Gaki-san, I already know about Takahashi-san. You’ve been best friends since you were fetuses. But you said it yourself, she’s as dense as a rock. Maybe if you tell her you’re going out and getting freakeh with somebody, she’ll wake up from Lala land and realize she likes you too.” She had a point…I could totally use this girl to make Ai-chan jealous…I would be free to flirt with some hot girl, while making Ai realize that she loves me too.

“Is she hot?” C’mon, I had to make sure. I can’t use a girl who’s a duckling compared to Ai.

“Hotter than you can imagine.” Hmm. Maybe I can get some action while I’m at it.

“Sexy? Like…gravure sexy?” I can’t imagine a girl sexier than Ai…but imagine if Ai-chan became a gravure idol…grr....whoops, sorry, I’ve begun to drool.

“Hehe, ne, Niigaki-san, I didn’t know you’re a perv too. But I’ll totally leave it all to your imagination. You’ll be really surprised when you see your match. You can probably even get some action while using her…it’s like…like…eating two birds with one fork.” Reina snapped her fingers like she had just come to a wise conclusion. How wise, it is.

“Um…sure…when’s the date?” I have to admit, I’m kinda getting excited. This might bring me one step closer to making Ai-chan fall for me.

“Tomorrow night. Wear something cool. I’ll let you borrow something from my closet, because I’m cool like that.” Reina, Reina, Reina. Do you not know that I can’t fit into any of your clothes?

“Tanaka, you said, look cool. If I wore something from your closet, I’d end up looking like an oversized oompa-loompa that’s obsessed with the color purple. I don’t think I’d get any action with your wardrobe.” I smirked at my reply. Gaki one, Tanaka zero.

“I’m the queen of fashion, Gaki-san. Please. Do not insult me. My clothes are an art.”

“Art…from the Willy Wonka gallery?” Yup, she shoots, she scores! Gaki two, Tanaka zero.

“Shut up.” Reina walked away in a huff and slammed the door to her room. HA HA, I win.

I made myself comfortable on the couch and started thinking about Ai. See.., we’ve been friends forever. And that’s what sucks. We’ve been friends. So lame. I’ve loved her forever too. But I don’t get what’s wrong with her. I’ve probably thrown all the signs out there, but nope, she just steps right over them, like poop. My love. Stepped over. Like poop. God, what is wrong with that girl?

I got kind of tired of throwing it all out there, so I just act natural now. Why try if she doesn’t get it? Ai-chan is one of the smartest, most talented girls I’ve met, but when it comes to love, she just totally does not get it. She has like…an IQ of -5 when it comes to love and all that nice mushy potato stuff.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, and when I look at the screen, it’s Ai-chan. Well, Gaki, get ready for scene 49850948509, and…ACTION!

“Moshi moshi? Gaki-san?” She sounds cute as usual…gosh, I just want to eat her up…nope. I’m still supposed to be acting.

“Ai-chan! Why’d you call? Is everything ok?”

“Can we meet at the mall tomorrow? My roommate got me into a situation again…I need to talk to you.” Kamei-san apparently, is a very…um…how can I put this nicely…a very…special girl. Fine, I’ll just be honest. Apparently, Kamei-san is a complete retard.

Ai-chan and I live in different apartment complexes you see. At first, she wanted us to share a place together, but I knew for myself that if I lived under the same roof as her, I wouldn’t be able to control myself from doing something freakeh to her. So now, her roommate is Kamei-san. My roommate is the Color Purple, I mean, Tanakacchi.

“Sure, let’s meet around lunch time, ok?” We exchanged our goodbyes and hung-up.

- - - - -

Apparently, Kamei-san set up my Ai-chan on a date. My Ai-chan. On a date. With someone else. Please excuse me while I bang my head against a wall.

“Stupid”
*BANG*
“Turtle”
*BANG*
“Set up my Ai-chan”
*BANG*
“With-some-pervert-who-must-be-old-and-stinky-and-bald”
*BANG BANG BANG*

“Um, excuse me Miss, I think credit cards are used to get cash from an ATM. I don’t think banging your head against there will result in any money coming out.” Stupid security guard. Go guard the hot accountant lady who’s flirting with that bald dude with a gun attached hanging out of his back pocket.

“Oh, sorry, *bow* sorry.”

I’ve never really hung out with Kamei-san. We’ve met and all, but I never thought that her brain had that much damage to it.

My phone vibrated in my pocket as I walked to the bus stop. Text message from the Color Purple.

Gaki-san, don’t make your hot date wait for you! You should be there early so she’d think you’re a gentle-woman, FTWLOL.

Well, here goes nothing. That better be a hot girl. Or else.

- - - - -

This girl better be hotter than a naked Ai-chan for me to forgive her for making me wait ONE DAMN HOUR ALREADY. And I better get some action tonight.

As I waited a bit longer, I made my way to the bar. I ordered a beer. It’s to make me more confident. Harhar. I fixed the collar of my shirt, and made sure my hair was cooperating with me. If my date doesn’t show up soon, I’m taking the girl who’s been eyeing me from across the room home. The girl waves at me and I wave back and wink. She’s cute. Jet-black hair. White porcelain skin. I’d hit that.

She stands up from her seat, and makes her way towards me. Her hips sway when she walks, and my eyes are glued to them as they sway *left, right, left, right*. Before I can even take my eyes off of those curvy hips, she’s already in front of me. She extends her hand to me, and I take it into my own and kiss it. She blushes and it makes me kind of turned on.

“Michishige-san.” She looks surprised that I know her name. The genius that I am asked the waiter earlier what her name was. C’mon, if we were gonna keep having mental sex from across the room, I might as well know her name.

“Well, since, you already know my name, can I know yours?” Cute.

“Niigaki Risa desu. Please call me Gaki.” She giggled at my nickname.

“Well, that’s the cutest nickname I’ve ever heard. But sure, I’ll call you Gaki-san. My name is Sayumi, the cutest girl you’ll ever meet.” Damn right, you’re the cutest girl I’ve met in a while.

I felt her reach over to my coat and take my cell phone. As she did this, she moved closer to me. C’mon Gaki, work your magic. I wrapped one arm around her waist as she entered her number into my phone. “Ne, Gaki-san…call me.” She said as she placed my phone back into my coat pocket, her hands brushing my breast and then my arm. She began to pull away, but I pulled her back to me.

“No goodbye kiss?” Yup, Gaki, get your freak on. She smiled, and she closed her eyes as her face got closer and closer to mine. Our lips touched for a second, but God, did it make my blood boil, and a certain place get hot. Her lips were soft and small…they tasted like…cherries. Pop. Hehe. Before she walked away, she kissed my cheek and caressed it. And then she was gone. I’ll be calling that one.

As I made my way back to my reserved table, I saw Kamei-san at the reservation desk. Wonder who the Alien is with. I took a swig from my beer and set it down on the table. I looked at my watch. 9:32. I’ve been here since 8:00. I’ll wait 10 more minutes, and if my date doesn’t show up, I’ll be leaving with Hot and Steamy-chan.

I look up again to see who Kamei-san is on a date with only to find her walking towards me…while dragging along a small woman…

YOU. HAVE. GOT. TO. BE KIDDING. ME.

“I’m really, really sorry we’re late. Traffic, hehe.” Kamei-san bowed and then winked at me. I smiled as I was trying to register what was happening. Did Tanaka plan this?!

I nodded at Kamei-san since she wouldn’t stop bowing now. I looked at the girl sitting across from me. Beautiful. Perfect. Staring at the floor. Hehe, she must want to piss of her date.

I watched as Kamei-san kneeled down and whispered to the girl. Apparently, the lovely lady wouldn’t have it. I had to hold back my laughter when I heard her retort.

“You stupid turtle you got me into this mess…I will not look at a rapist.”

Well, surprise, surprise. I’ll be your rapist for tonight. “Don’t worry, I’ll use protection.” I smirked as I saw a flood of emotions make their way on her face. Ain’t that adorable? She slowly looked up, and when our eyes connected, I smiled.

Her mouth was wide open, and her face became white. “GAKI-SAN?!”

I smirked. “Nice to meet you, Takahashi-san. You must be my perfect match.”

This was going to be a fun night.

- END CHAPTER 2 -

Posted Image

#6 Ero.Egao

Ero.Egao

• Senpai
  • 695 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:08 AM

BEHIND THE SCENES

- CHAPTER 2 -

1. My favorite chapter by far. It was the easiest to write, and I enjoyed writing it at the same time.

2. Tanakacchi is also has a pairing in this story *hint hint, behind the scenes chap. 1*

3. Sayumi was never even planned to be in this story. I knew I needed a conflict in this story, but while I was writing this chapter, at the part where Gaki-san was waiting for her date at the restaurant, all of a sudden I just got the idea to have someone grab her attention. I mean...Gaki-san can't just be sitting the for more than an hour not doing anything. And as I was describing the girl ("white porcelain skin"), Sayumi just became the girl. I don't know. Totally unplanned. Just naturally came out. So this is now a GoRokkies story (my favorite generations!).

Posted Image

#7 kurosawa87

kurosawa87

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1130 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:08 AM

I feel a vibe I like in fics, but I thik it is rather cute for them two to go together unfortunately, I like different pairings but many like certain pairings, so I tend not to listen to my readers at times.

I think this is going to be interesting for an common interaction

#8 Ero.Egao

Ero.Egao

• Senpai
  • 695 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:34 AM

@kurosawa87 -- What are the pairings you like? Personally, I can go with anything, but certain pairings become my favorites because I really feel that there is a chemistry there. Like IshiYoshi, I might sound a bit obsessed, but I do believe something is or has been going on there. While TakaGaki, I just feel that one is incomplete without the other, not necessarily in the romantic sense, but even just as friends, I've always looked at them as a pair.

- CHAPTER 3 -

:: Risa's POV ::

Ai-chan and I walked home in silence.

The date…was not even remotely close to being a date. She totally turned it around. It became…a night out with a girl friend. While she talked about all the excuses she made to get out of our date, I was having sex text with Hot and Steamy, I mean, Sayu-chan.

You know, I wanted to make this date work. I wanted it to actually be a date. But Dense-chan just wouldn’t have it.

“Gaki-san? Are you mad at me?” Ai-chan stopped walking and turned to me. Damn right, I’m mad at you. You know what we had was supposed to be a date. But what did you do?

“Hehe, no, why would I be mad at you Ai-chan? I was just thinking about someone…,” Do something Gaki. Make her jealous. Piss her off. She might even chase after you.

“Huh? Who?” We began walking again as I told her all about my encounter with Sayumi-chan. I made sure to be very…um…descriptive. Ok…what’s with it, why isn’t she jealous yet?

“You’re not jealous?” Whoops. I mentally slapped my forehead as I tried to come up with a joke to cover what I just said. I wrapped my arm around Ai-chan’s waist and pouted. Might as well take advantage.

She laughed at me, and slapped my hand away. “Of course I’m jealous.”

Huh?

“What if she takes my best friend away?” I poked Ai-chan’s forehead. Stupid. I thought I was getting somewhere.

“No one’s gonna take me away from you, Ai-chan.” Man, how stupid am I? I began to walk a bit faster. If we don’t get to Ai-chan’s apartment soon, I just might melt because of embarassment.

- - - - -

“We’re here Ai-chan.” I turned around, and she wasn’t there. I spun around a few times, and even checked my pockets, but Ai-chan was missing. Where the hell did that girl go?

I heard the elevator across the hall ding, and Ai-chan came out. “Where the heck did you go?” I said as I ran to her, examining her body to make sure she wasn’t robbed or anything.

“Well, YOU, seem ed to be in such a rush that you must have forgotten that you were walking me home. You totally left me. Gaki-san, are you sure you’re not mad at me? I don’t get what’s with you. You’ve been quiet half the night, while the other half was spent staring at your phone. I mean, you practically only talked to me on the way home, and even after that, you practically abandoned me.” If looks could kill, well, maybe I would’ve been cremated already with the look Ai-chan shot at me. She was tearing up. Man, what the heck did you do, stupid Gaki?! I panicked even more when her tears began to drop, and she turned around, trying desperately to hide her tears from me.

“No, no, Ai-chan please don’t cry, I’m just tired, that’s it. You know, I’ve been busy, balancing school and work, so I didn’t get any rest last night, I’m just tired, I’m not mad at you, you’ve never done anything wrong, so please, just stop, I promise I’ll make it up to you, we can go out again tomorrow, my treat, I’ll do whatever you want, c’mon stop crying.” I was equally desperate in trying to calm her down, which obviously, didn’t do anything but make me start spazzing out.

Ai-chan cried harder, and I swear, my heart must have split in two. I hugged her from behind, and rubbed her arms. “Ai-chan, please…I’m sorry already…,” Ai-chan turned around, crushing me into a even tighter hug.

“Risa…” she whispered, “it’s ok. Let’s just…forget this.” After a while, Ai-chan pulled away from me, and wiped the remainder of her tears. “I should go inside…”

“Sure…call me, ok?” Ai-chan nodded and took out her keys. I put my hands into my pocket and waited for her to go in.

When the door opened, I looked up. “Good night, Gaki-san.” She gave me a small smile.

“Yeah…good night.” I smiled back. We stared at each other for a bit, and then Ai-chan came closer and kissed me on a spot, very, very, close to my lips.

“Thanks for being a great date.”

I could only smile in shock. Ai-chan went in, and closed the door in a hurry, but I saw what she was trying to hide.

She was blushing.

She kissed me.

She said I was a great date.

“USO!” I yelled as I danced around the hallway, “Uso, uso, USO!!!”

Maybe…it was a date after all.

- END CHAPTER 3 -

Posted Image

#9 Ero.Egao

Ero.Egao

• Senpai
  • 695 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:37 AM

BEHIND THE SCENES

- CHAPTER 3 -

1. Short chapter.

2. Chapter 3 was supposed to be about the date, but I didn't know how to write out a boring date ^_^

Well, this is my last update for the day, but I'll be writing more soon. Thanks to everyone who's read everything!

Posted Image

#10 kurosawa87

kurosawa87

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1130 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:18 AM

I can probably help you out for the date lol

well hopefully i can see more chapters soon oyasumi~

#11 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:15 AM

YEHEHEEESSS! x3
THIS IS EPIC!

OH YEA! SAYU!!! :respect:

CAN'T WAIT FOH MOAR!
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#12 Paladar

Paladar

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 387 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:39 AM

Hi there! Just read your fic, I like it so far :respect:
Keep pushing her Gaki! Ai-chan will definitely succumb to you!!

PS:I like IshiYoshi too. I think there has been something between the two of them, too. Now I'm not so sure since we don't see them together often these days.

Posted Image
Breaking them is a crime!

#13 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 01:41 PM

I really like this fic! It's just so cute and funny! I like how you're writing it and how the pace is. It isn't that fast and it still remains funny and interesting. Ai is too funny when she's with Eri. I find her threatening the little turtle really funny. I like also that Ai's the shy one as where Risa seems more confident and bold. AHHH But I don't know what pairing to root for since I love TakaGaki, but I also like GakiShige! lol And how you wrote and introduced Sayu in this fic makes me want to root for her to be with Risa! >_<
Then you went and made such a cute TakaGaki scene in chapter 3. So I'm even more confused! Curse me for liking just about any pairing! lol Well I do hope you update soon. I really am enjoying this fic.

#14 dokikame

dokikame

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:08 PM

i enjoyed reading you story. :wub: ..im already excited to read the next chapters... hope you post it soon...
Posted Image
credit to: Cassandra [FOREVER FANGIRLING Ai-chan, Kame-chan, Jun Junana]

#15 Kruqone

Kruqone

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 370 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:21 AM

youlovemiki? well, iloveyou! for writing this!! i looooove it, and hot & steamy-chan...ahhhhhhhhh~
keep it up! keep it up!!

#16 Kaitou1412

Kaitou1412

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:47 AM

This fic is absolutely adorable!!!!!!!
Look forward to your updates :P

#17 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:35 AM

wow!! this is so good!! i love your writing skills. this story has such a natural flow to it. it's easy to read. i also like the little 'behind the scenes' after each chapter. you said you liked putting a little bit of yourself into your writing. i do the same thing. i like to write in how i'd react in certain situations. it makes writing more fun for me.

you'd mentioned pairings, and i have to agree with you on ishiyoshi. there had to have been something going on between the two. and even now, with hangry and angry(are they still performing?) as for aichan and risa. it's like there's something there, but they just BARELY touch on it. enough to make us want more. sometimes i can even sense a tension between the two, even though i only see them on my computer screen. i can still see it. they're friends, yes, but i believe there's more to it than that.

anywho, i can't wait to see what happens next, but i suspect there'll be some drama between aichan, risa, and now sayumi.

#18 Ero.Egao

Ero.Egao

• Senpai
  • 695 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:47 AM

Oh My Goobers, thanks to everyone who's been reading! Gah, I'm so happy <3

@imaretard -- Thanks! I feel so happy now! <3

@Paladar -- I think Gaki-san will have a hard time trying to make Ai-chan succumb to her though...Ai-chan isn't really...succumb-able :lol: I'm glad someone else believes me with IshiYoshi. The first pairing I ever liked was YoMiki, but I came across a fanfic in which it was a triangle between Yossie, Miki, and Rika...and IshiYoshi just captured me. It's real. I mean...it's just...there's a chemistry there. There's something there, like magic, or fire works, or whatever the hell that stuff is, it's just there for them. And all the signs are out there! I wouldn't be extremely surprised if something came out about them, I'd even be happy

@writerjunkie -- OMG, it's you! Seriously, you're like, my favorite fanfic writer here XD I totally fell in love with TanaKame because of you! So I hope I do justice to TanaKame in my story. As for Ai-chan and Gaki-san's characters, I think that's how they really are from what I've observed. Ai-chan is the shy but stubborn type, while Risa is the one with more confidence and boldness. I'm still thinking about what direction the GakiShige relationship will go, but it will definitely make Dense-chan...less dense ;) Really though, thanks for reading! I feel really happy XD

@dokikame -- ;) Thanks!

@Moogiley -- iloveyoutoo!!! ^^; Will Hot and Steamy-chan prevail??? B) And your avvie is the cutest thing ever! And so is your sig!

@Kaitou1412 -- I hope I can keep it adorable for you! Thanks!

Gah, thanks everybody! I'm definitely inspired now to write a lot more. Thanks!!!! A million XD to everyone!

Posted Image

#19 Ero.Egao

Ero.Egao

• Senpai
  • 695 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:06 AM

@Glasseyelashes -- You're also one of my favorite writers! I'm glad you read it. I was hoping all my favorites would read my story and my wish came true! Thanks so much! Man, I feel so proud of what I've written now <3 The behind-the-scenes is becoming necessary for me, because I want to share my thoughts on how this story came to be. It makes me feel a lot better when I get to share what I'm thinking with everybody. And I think the story does come out better when I put myself into it, like "What would I do if my roommate did that to me? Would I throw her out?" kind of thing, hehe. Probably, the only thing I wouldn't do in this story is in Chapter 2, when Gaki-san was "getting it on" with Sayumin. I am totally shy when it would come to a situation like that, so I doubt I'd get "freakeh" hehe.

About IshiYoshi, again, it's the most realest thing I've ever seen and felt. That's why I was so damn happy when Hangry & Angry was announced. Like...more time for them to spend together. I would support that pairing till the end. And, isn't it weird, that both of them haven't been involved in or with anyone else? Even after they've both graduated, and they're old enough to, not a single report, or news, or tabloid has ever been out about them spending time with other people. I mean, I remember in Nono's blog, Yossie and Rika even visit her and Noa-chan TOGETHER. Like...c'mon. The only tabloid that's ever been out there is about them being with each other! What more signs do we need? Hehe. Sorry, I get really hyped up when I talk about them. But I love them. I totally support it. (Oh, and about Hangry & Angry still performing, they haven't really necessarily performed recently, but they're still a group.)

For TakaGaki. It really confuses me most of the time. It's like, the situation is, they're best friends, but they have feelings for each other, but both sides just won't admit it, and like, they think the other doesn't like the other, so they just stick to being friends, even though there's this, like you said, tension between them. It's a common situation, but it's so confusing when I think it's happening to someone else. I've encountered that kind of situation in my life, so the tension, I can understand it. It's nerve racking. TakaGaki is completely teasing. It's like...you're just waiting for something to happen, but it's rare. Like concerts. You'll see something once or twice, and then it's gone again.

Definitely, there will be some drama between this triangle. But expect GakiShige to probably develop a bit more towards each other.

Gah, super long reaction. But thank you!!!!

A million <3 to you!!!

Posted Image

#20 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:48 PM

Just finished reading. :)

Haha, I'm liking it so far, this is funny. :( :lol:

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic