• Please log in to reply
547 replies to this topic

#1 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:23 AM

Hello everyone~! I'm a new writer and I decided to make my own thread because I just decided today that I think I'm gonna be writing more often and I don't wanna just spam the One-Shots Thread with my one-shots. :wub: please comment here so that I know what you guys like, so that I can be a better writer~!

So far I've written lots of one-shots and I've started a fanfic now that I have more time. :huh: I also do random illustrations of random scenes from my fics~

Illustrations/Comics-

Kamei Eri and Niigaki Risa <= scene illustration from ~Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ Ch.10
Takahashi Ai and Tanaka Reina <= a comic parody from ~Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ Ch.11

Fan Fics-

~Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ <--- featuring ALL the MM girls! In Eri's POV and centered around the Rokkies. An airhead cupid turtle, a dense depressed bunny, and a fierce yet sensitive feline. What more can you want?

Chapter 1: Dream?
Chapter 2: Reality
Chapter 3: Unfinished Business
Chapter 4: Unfashionably Late
Chapter 5: Up on a Hill
Chapter 6: Hidden Feelings
Chapter 7: Non-Reaction
Chapter 8: Unexpected Guests
Chapter 9: Man-Screaming Bananas
Chapter 10: Long Night
Chapter 11: Flood
Chapter 12: Amends
Chapter 13: On the Heal
Chapter 14: Low Highs
Chapter 15: Clear
Chapter 16: Willing
Chapter 17: It's a Start
Chapter 18: Sensitive
Chapter 19: Suppressed
Chapter 20: Ducking and Dodging
Chapter 21: Enough for Two
Chapter 22: One Half
Chapter 23: Resolve <--- NEWEST

One-Shots-

1) ~Sing For Me?~ <--- Kamei Eri learns that you always find things in places where you didn't want to look. Please enjoy the very first piece I've ever written~

2) ~In the End~ <--- "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end yet." This is a TakaGaki angst one-shot I wrote a looong time ago. Inspired by one of my close friends, it holds a special place in my heart. Please be nice to it~

One-Shot Series-

1) ~Fake~: A three-shot now 4-shot series based on the events of a love triangle that connected itself on different planes. (thats love geometry talk for ya there) It centers around Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa, and Kamei Eri. In order to find a compromise, these girls have to get a reality check.

~Fake Smile~ [Eri's POV]
~Fake Truth~ [Ai's POV] (it's on THIS post~!)
~Fake Kiss~ [Risa's POV] (on this page!)
~Fake Feelings~ [Eri's and ?'s POV] (EPILOGUE)

2) ~Chatroom Chatz~: A series of little anecdotes/adventures in the chatrooms starring MM! (and possibly unexpected guest appearances from other H!P members SHHHH) Sometimes, only 2 members may be online, or maybe 4 members, or maybe... ALL of them might be online at the same time! (future chaos) Written as chat logs, these mini-stories are meant to make you smile, chuckle, or hopefully burst out laughing. Enjoy the creativity~

DING-DING! STOPPIT!!! <=(Kamei Eri and Tanaka Reina)
Jan Ken Pon <=(Takahashi Ai and JunJun)

now enjoy ~Fake Truth~ as part of the "Fake" one-shot series! It doesn't really matter what order you read them in. Thats the beauty of a one-shot series!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~Fake Truth~

[Ai POV]

I shut my notebook in front of me. Back in Fukui, I already covered this chapter so I basically just went over my old notes as this class took new ones. I glanced over at Risa across the classroom. Her neat eyebrows were crunched together and her mouth seemed to be permanently gaping as she busily wrote her notes into her notebook. I chuckled to myself. She always did have trouble in math. I remember I used to tutor her before I moved back to Fukui. Her loud expressions of confusion always made me laugh and fall in love with her more and more. I continued to look at her longingly until she suddenly looked my way and caught me staring. I immediately faced forward blushing.

As if things between her and I couldn’t get any more awkward… I left for Fukui so suddenly without any prior notice at all. We couldn’t be together anymore. Now after half a year, I come back only to find that she’s already moved on. She’s with somebody new, Eri. She moved on into the future while I was stuck in the past.

BRRRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNG~!

Phew! Saved by the bell. Class is over. I turned and bent over to get my bag when I caught Risa still staring at me. I gave her a shy grin. She was about to grin at me back when Eri suddenly blocked my view. My heart scrunched up. I swallowed my pain as I picked up my bag and hugged it as I sunk back into my desk. I could hear their conversation.

“Risa, can I talk to you for a bit?” I turned to look at the two of them again, but Eri’s back was partially covering my view of Risa.

“Now Eri? Umm…okay. Sure.” Risa started packing her things, but Eri grabbed her hand and stopped her. My heart throbbed again.

“Oh no you don’t need to do that. Just come with me.” Eri dragged Risa out of her desk and towards the door. I followed them with my curious eyes. Just before Eri was exiting the door, she paused and looked at me. I met her eyes. She gave me a reassuring nod and continued taking Risa down the hall.

Huh? I sat there contemplating about what Eri was trying to convey to me. That’s when I noticed that I was alone in the classroom. Everybody had already left while I was daydreaming. I hurriedly began packing my things and I put on my jacket for I might miss my bus and get caught in the on-coming rain. I was about to exit the doorway when I took one last look at the empty classroom. The only things still present were Risa and Eri’s possessions. I focused my attention on Risa’s desk. Her things were still around it: notebook still open, bag half zipped, and pencil on the floor.

I let out a sigh and slowly made my way over to her desk to pack her things for her. I know what bus she takes and its departure time is similar to mine. The thought of Risa desperately chasing a bus made me smile as I finished packing her things and set her bag neatly on her chair. I turned to leave only to accidentally catch Eri’s desk in my eyesight. I stopped grinning.

No. This is wrong. These feelings are wrong! She’s with Eri now. I shouldn’t be having these old feelings. I'm only supposed to be a friend... but every time I attempt to talk to Risa as a friend, the only thing that my mouth could remember to say was, “Remember that time when…” Then out of nowhere, Eri appears and then the atmosphere becomes uncomfortable and heavy.

I shake my head as if to dismiss the thought and shuffled myself out the classroom. My footsteps echoed alone in the deserted hallway until another pair of footsteps began joining me. They got louder and louder and by the time I turned to look… BAM! Someone slammed into my side.

My arm was able to catch myself on the wall while the other person staggered backwards. It was Eri. Just when I was about to ask if she was okay, she regained her footing and was about to continue right past me, but I caught her arm just in time. “Eri!" She turned and looked at me. Her face was tear streaked and her eyes were puffy. “Eri, what's wrong?" My face became serious.

“Ai…” I felt her arm tense up inside my grip. I leg go of her arm and she began wiping her tears away. “I’m fine really. I’m actually really happy!” She sighed me a fake smile.

I furrowed my eyebrows together. “But…those tears…” I took out my handkerchief and extended it to her.

“Tears of happiness!” She sniffed, let out an even breath, and took my handkerchief to wipe the tears that were about to drip off her face. “It’s the truth!”

I frowned. Sooooo fake. I thought to myself. Those puffy red eyes of yours tell me otherwise. “In that case, is there anything I can do for you then?”

Eri took a deep breath and she wiped both her eyes again in one whoosh motion of her arm. She looked like she had something to say to me, but she closed her mouth. There was a pause. “Actually, yes." She gulped. "There is something you can do for me…” Another pause passed by. She handed me back my handkerchief and asked me ever so softly, “Could you take care of her for me?” She gave me a sniffed grin and then ran right past me back towards the classroom.

I whipped around. “Eri?” It was too late. She was already out of my sight.

Take care of her? Is she talking about Risa? What happened? I looked back into the hallway from which Eri came from. That way leads to the rooftops. Did she brea-OMG … she couldn’t have! Risa!!! I dropped my bag on the floor and began sprinting up to the rooftops.

I burst through the door only to catch the rain pelting my face. I winced at the sting and brought my arms up as if to guard against the cold. Through squinting eyes, I could make out Risa on her knees staring blankly into the ground. She was getting soaked and she didn’t seem to care.

“Risa!” I ran over to fling my jacket around her and knelt down beside her shivering cold and wet body. “What do you think you’re doing you idiot?! You’re gonna catch a cold of death!” Risa looked up at me. Her sharp wet bangs stabbed her shocked innocent eyes.

“Ai…” She snuggled herself into my jacket and leaned onto me. “Honestly…I don’t know what I’m thinking anymore. I’m confused with myself. Eri left me…” Risa let her head drop onto my shoulder.

I brushed aside the wet hair from her face. “It’s okay Risa. You still have me right? I’m still here… I’m still…” I looked up into the rain pondering whether or not I should continue. “…still…waiting for you.” I couldn’t help, but blush at my own cliché words.

Risa dug her forehead into my shoulder. Her voice was almost a whisper. “Funny…Eri pointed that out to me just now too.” She let out a sigh. “She picked up on your feelings, while I ignored them and got lost in denial afraid to get hurt.”

“Denial? Why would you be in denial if you knew how I felt?” I looked at her in confusion.

Risa paused. From her expression, it looked like she was organizing her thoughts and then she spoke, “When you moved away, I became depressed. I was so desperate, that I locked all my feelings away and threw myself into Eri’s attention. Things settled down, but then you came back and all of a sudden everything got mixed up inside me. I could only pretend that everything could stay the same with Eri and I by telling myself that, in truth, you had already moved on.”

“Risa…” I was too stunned to say anything. Is that why she was so tense around me on my first day back two weeks ago? I thought she was mad at me! Ugh, I didn’t think about Risa’s feelings at all! I only thought about my own problems, but Risa’s problems were much bigger than mine. She had Eri’s feelings to consider on top of her own. To make matters worse, all along I had thought she had moved on, but that was the truth only I had made based on no evidence whatsoever, and yet here she is digging her forehead into my shoulder just like she used to.

“I can’t sort anything out Ai.” I felt Risa’s eyelashes brush against my skin as she shut her eyes. “I’m not sure of anything right now. I can’t tell what’s real and I can’t tell what’s fake…”

Instinctively, my cheek nuzzled against the side of Risa’s forehead. The streaks of rain poured down from my face onto hers. “I’m sorry that my return triggered all this confusion, but if there’s only one that you need to know, it’s the fact that I can assure you, my feelings for you are real. I still love you Risa.”

With that said, I don’t know whether it was from the rain or from Risa’s eyes, but I felt tiny droplets of water trickle down onto my shoulder and slowly roll down my arm.

Both Risa and I realized that these past two weeks since my return had driven us into a reality where we convinced ourselves that we couldn’t have each other. That was the truth that we had both come to stemming from our own poor assumptions.

Reality hit us hard. Reality knocked us out of our fool’s paradise and made us realize that it doesn’t have to be this way.

These assumptions, these truths that we created to keep us in denial…

It was fake.

~END~
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

#2 steph

steph

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:21 AM

Ouch poor Eri! But I guess she did the right thing, someone's bound to get hurt in such a love triangle. Sadly it has to be Eri... :sob:

You write pretty well there! Hope ya post Gaki's POV soon! Ganbare XD

#3 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:16 PM

Well, you've caught my attention.
I've read your shots in the one-shot thread, but didn't comment. Gomennasai XD
Very good writing XD and nice job portraying their feelings.
I'll be sure to look out for more of your works.

TakaGakiKame triangle. Someone has to get the end of the stick. This time, Eri's the unlucky one.
In my very honest opinion.
TakaGaki > GakiKame !!!
With that said, I'm going to hide from GakiKame fans now :sob:

#4 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:37 PM

Eri should find someone else. X3

love your titlessss!! :sob:

can't wait for Risa POV.
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#5 Badsaints

Badsaints

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 175 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:26 PM

First thing first: Congrats on your own thread! :lol:

Ai's POV is sad yet sweet. TakaGaki will always be special no matter how someone else comes into the pix *cough GakiKame cough* They truly love each other :)

But Poor Eri! Where's Reina when we need her?!! :)

#6 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:46 PM

TakaGakiKame triangle! XD Looking forward to Gaki's POV. (: And congrats on getting your own thread. I need to update my own sometime... :)

#7 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:57 PM

Congrats asianqueen! XD

Can't wait for Risa's POV! This is already getting interesting! :)

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#8 gl-ORI-ficus

gl-ORI-ficus

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 222 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 06:55 AM

Wow.

I love, love how you write Eri. Sing For Me? was absolutely heartbreaking and yet hopeful at the same time, I couldn't help crying a little while I was reading.

The Fake series is really good too, both POVs were great. I like how you used the same phrase to end both stories, it gives a great effect. (Although I liked a little more the Eri one, because her realization is just SO sad. Poor Eri :D )
And I can't wait for Risa's pov. I'm really curious about the title as well!

Anyway, I'll keep an eye on your thread! I hope you continue writing, because your one-shots are very good stuff! :lol:

#9 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:30 PM

thanks for the compliments everyone! at this moment I have about half of the Risa POV done. I'm about to go to the dentist right now so I cant finish jsut yet. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww dentist........... :lol:

and of course the "Fake" series has to all have something in common. i decided to make that the last line. I'm trying to make everything tie into each other.

be back soon~! dentist time

wish me good luck!
Posted Image

#10 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 02:03 AM

well dang, these are so sad! i mean, i know risa ends up with aichan in the end, but poor eri, she just can't get a break.

anywho, i hope you had lots, and lots, and lots of fun at the dentist. <3

#11 mame*hime

mame*hime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 974 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:29 PM

I think you have a really creative mind to be able to link Nanchatte Renai to your fake series of fics *thumbs up*

I enjoyed this loads. I feel sad for Eri but she was so selfless and brave to give up Risa so she could be happy with Ai. I wanna hug her so bad now. Well actually, I wanna hug Eri at anytime <3
Posted Image
MEGA thanks to Kawaii-chan (aviie) & 9 (sig)

#12 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 07:29 AM

okay this one took me a while cause its pretty long for a one-shot. LOLZ btw: i have a new surprise on the first post/index. See what it is? haha
anyways, here is the took-me-too-long-to-write update to the ~Fake~ one shot series! introducing: ~Fake Kiss~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Fake Kiss~

[Risa’s POV]

-Two weeks prior to the events of ~Fake Smile~ and ~Fake Truth~-

Lunch. It’s probably the most enjoyable part of anyone’s normal school day. Today was particularly hotter than usual for the cool Spring Semester, but Eri and I were able to find a tree to sit under. Eri was happily eating the lunch I made for her and I chuckled at the way she exclaimed, “OISHII~” every five minutes with her eyes as big as almonds. All the other students were noisily chatting and laughing as they walked about, yet here under this tree with Eri was somehow peaceful. That is until…

“DONE! Whew, I’m so full!” Eri snapped the lid shut on her bentou and clapped her hands to the side of her smiling face. “This totally topped your last one!”

“EH?! USO!” I quickly reached over my half-eaten lunch and snatched her bentou to look inside. It was cleaned out. I looked at the box at different angles to see if I could spot a single grain of rice, but I could see none. I dropped my shoulders. “Mou~ Eri! How can you seriously enjoy the taste if you inhale the food!”

She snatched her bentou box back from me. “Hey! I know how to eat fast AND enjoy it too, thank you very much.”

“And here I thought turtles were supposed to eat slow,” I said sarcastically.

“Not when they’re hungry they don’t!” She began re-wrapping her bentou in the cloth that it was originally in.

I sighed to myself and shook my head slightly. I can never win these kinds of arguments with this stubborn woman can I? Not that I mind… Wait, eh? …This moment…. Where have I had this thought before?

“What’s wrong Risa? You’re clutching your forehead.” Eri put her away her bentou and started picking food off of mine.

“Ah-” I immediately put my hand back down onto my lap. “Oh, don’t worry about me. I think I just had a déjà vu. That’s all.” That was weird. I could’ve sworn…

“OH! Look~!” Eri pointed behind me at the school entrance gate. I twisted around.

“What?” I saw two people walking in through the entrance gate. I admit I do have pretty good eyesight, but I couldn’t make out their faces. However, it was clearly a man in a suit and a girl following him. She must have been a high school student like us, but her uniform was the classic sailor type, while ours was the white-collar top with bow tie and plaid skirt.

“Do you think she’s a transfer student? What do you think?” Eri stood up and swayed side to side to try and get a better look stretching her neck up as far as it could go.

I stood up to get a better look myself before they entered the main building. The girl was kind of petite and she had her brown hair up in a ponytail. The girl was about to turn my way and reveal her face, when suddenly…

“EARTH to Risa~! Did you hear me?!” Eri pranced in front of me, blocking my view with her waving hands. “Are you sure there’s nothing wrong? You’ve been acting strange today. I’m was supposed to be the spacey one.”

“No, I’m fine Eri.” I grabbed her waving hand and set it down, but the two strangers were gone. The man and the girl had gone into the building. “I’m just wondering what school that girl came from. Her uniform isn’t from around here, but she seems kinda familiar…”

BRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG~!

Eri bent over to pick up our things. “Well, we better get going. Nakazawa-sensei has gotten into the habit of taking roll at the beginning of homeroom. I know for sure you don’t need anymore tardies.” She handed me my bag and bentou and grabbed my arm in its place.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Arms linked, we made our way to homeroom when suddenly we were stopped in the halls by the very owner of the classroom to which was our destination. It was Nakazawa-sensei.

“Oh! Niigaki! Just the class representative I wanted to see.” She shouted from a few steps in front of us. Eri quickly unlinked her arm from mine and both of our backs straightened. Oh god… What did I do?! Nakazawa-sensei grabbed my shoulder and began pushing me back the other direction. “Could you come with me for a second?” She waved at Eri signaling her to follow us. “You can come too Kamei.”

The two of us followed Nakazawa-sensei all the way to the front main building and into the student counseling office. Eri and I tiptoed into the room practically sweating bullets. Were we in trouble?

Nakazawa-sensei closed the door and faced us. “Okay girls. I’ve got a job for you two. You should be able to finish by the time homeroom ends and math class starts. You got 15 minutes. We have a transfer student from Fukui that came here to get familiar with the campus. She will be officially introduced to the class tomorrow. Right now, I have to talk paperwork with her father, so I want you two to show her around a bit in my place. Her name is-”

“Wait, what?” Eri didn’t catch any of that fast Nakazawa talk. “You lost me at ‘student from Fukui’.”

Fukui? No, it couldn’t be. That girl we saw…it just can’t be…her. I backed myself away and into the wall.

Nakazawa-sensei continued, “Look. All I’m asking is that you show your new classmate around. Got it?” Suddenly, somebody opened the door timidly. The girl in the sailor uniform peeked her head in.

“Excuse me. They told me to come he-” She stopped mid sentence and froze as her wide eyes met mine. “Risa…”

A faint whisper escaped my lips. “Ai…” For a moment, time stood still. Everything else blacked out of my vision except for the one person who used to bring joy into my life. I tasted the bitter memories and broke out into a cold sweat.

Nakazawa-sensei kept looking back at Ai and back at me repeatedly. “Uh, you two know each other?”

Eri looked back at me with confused eyes. My mouth opened, but nothing came out. I kept darting my eyes from Eri to Ai back and forth. “Uhh… Ai is…umm she was…” Ai furrowed her eyebrows and took a quick look at Eri to whom I kept exchanging glances.

“Risa is someone I’ve met before,” Ai interrupted. She looked back at me, then to Nakazawa-sensei as she fully entered the room.

I felt my insides squeeze. ‘Someone I’ve met before’? Do I mean so little to you now?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNG~!

“Oh my gosh, I have to get homeroom started!" Nakazawa bursted out. "Oh, but your father must be waiting for me in the office! Uhh, well since you two seem acquainted, I’ll leave you three to tour. Be back for math all right?” That said, Nazakawa-sensei darted out the room leaving the three of us in the suffocating heavy atmosphere. Eri broke the silence.

“So, what was your name again?” Eri yanked my arm to come closer to Ai. I stuttered to a stop as I felt I couldn’t or shouldn’t get any closer.

Ai finally took her eyes off of my mine and turned to Eri. “Ah, sorry. I’m Takahashi Ai. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too. I’m Kamei Eri. And of course you seem to know Nii-”

“Don’t bother. I’m sure we all know that she already knows.” I mumbled under my breath and brushed past Ai’s shoulder avoiding eye contact as I exited the room.

Eri followed me dragging Ai out with her by the wrist. “Hold on Risa! Geez, you’re acting weird today! We have a tour to give ya know!.”

I looked over at Ai. She had her head hung low and was staring straight into the ground. I shouldn’t feel guilty. She should’ve expected me to treat her like this after she practically abandoned me six months ago. I don’t love you anymore. I don’t. I just don’t. I’m with Eri now. Yes, Eri. I love Eri. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and let out it out as a sigh. “Okay, then I guess we’ll start with the main building since we’re already here.”

“Wait!” Eri bent her knees a bit and swung her arms out as if she were stopping time. “Can we show her the bathroom first? Hehe.”

The watch on my wrist seemed to protest. “Eri, we only have a little under 15 minutes.”

“Risaaaaaa~ Come on, please?” She tugged my arm lovingly and ruffled my bow tie playfully as she pouted. “I don’t want to go alone and I’ve been holding it in since the beginning of lunch!” I looked at Eri’s cute pouting face that was so close to mine. It began to feel uncomfortable since Ai was standing right there staring at us.

“We can stop by. I don’t mind.” Ai said calmly as if she weren’t bothered.

Does that mean she’s gotten over me?

“OKAY GREAT.” Eri dashes off towards the bathrooms making me spin all the way around. I’m left with Ai.

Ai stepped up next to me and stared ahead at Eri who just sprinted past the turn that lead to the closest bathroom. “So much for going together.”

I chuckle and smile. Still as sarcastic as ever… Ai hasn’t changed a bit. “That’s just the way she is.” I replied. I caught Ai’s glance and awkwardly forced myself to stop grinning at her. “Uh. We better follow her. I think she went to the bathroom at the very end of hall.” I began trotting ahead through the empty hallway.

Ai jogged a bit to catch up with me and matched my walking pace. “So, umm. Are you…” Ai looked away for a second. “Are you with Eri now?”

“…yeah… I’m with Eri.” I kept my gaze straight ahead.

“Oh. I see.” From the corner of her eye, I saw that she began biting her nails.

Still has the same habit too. She’s worried about something… I bit my lip. “Something wrong?”

“No not at all. I’m just… happy…” Her voice became little and faint. “…that you were able to move on too.”

My eyebrows furrowed together and my chest tightened. …‘able to move on…too’? So she has moved on… Not that I care. We reached the end of the hall in utter silence. I swiveled around to lean against the wall opposite of the girl’s bathroom door crossing my arms shyly.

She stopped in her tracks right in front of me, tilted her head slightly and stared. Was there something on my face? She gingerly stepped closer. What is she up to? She came even closer, letting out a long sigh that traveled down my chest, and straightened the bow tie that Eri ruffled. Her familiar and nostalgic scent wafted and filled my nostrils. It sent me back to long ago. Long before Eri. My heart began vigorously thumping in my chest, causing me to clench at the sides of my shirt under my crossed arms. I gulped.

Ai began adjusting my collar while she whispered into my chest. “I want us to be friends.” She looked up into my eyes. Her dark expressive eyes delved deep into the depths of my soul that I had thought I’d locked up. She rested the palms of her hands on my collarbone, going up and down with my uneven breath.

I lost myself in her never-ending eyes, searching for the bottom, but to no avail. But along the way, I saw the truth. In the depths of her eyes, I could see a faint glimmer that said she was not looking for friendship.

I leaned my face closer to hers until she was barely inches away. I jerked back. No! She moved on! She said so herself! She doesn’t feel like that about me anymore. I don’t love her still. I’m over her! I’m with Eri. We both moved on. Yes… we both moved on. I grabbed both of her wrists to try and get them off me, but for some reason I couldn’t move them away. I just awkwardly held her wrists.

The atmosphere was getting too much so I turned my head away only to notice that Eri was standing in front of the bathroom door directly behind Ai. She was staring at us with an expression that I couldn’t read. How long has she been there?! My body froze making my hold on Ai’s wrists tighter. “Eri…”

Ai whipped her head around making her ponytail whip lashed my right cheek. She tore her wrists out of my death grip and quickly took a few steps away from me. “I was just fixing her bow tie and collar.”

“I know. I saw.” Eri said with no expression.

Without warning and without thinking, I ran straight to Eri and kissed her as passionately as I could. I wrapped my arms around her in an embrace she just seemed to mold into. She gasped into my mouth in shock because it was sudden and random and because I’m usually the one who says we shouldn’t do anything in public, but for some reason, I think I just felt like I needed to prove something to myself.

I was looking for something.

Eri eased up and began kissing me back angling her head to better suit. I broke away to look at her. The dopey grin returned to her face.

“I have a big favor to ask of you Eri.” I slid away to break the embrace. “Could you give Ai the rest of the tour by yourself? I have something to do.”

Eri was taken aback. “Huh?”

Without replying, I began walking down the hall avoiding further eye contact with anyone.

“Wait, Risa!” I could hear Ai yell out as she began jogging to follow me. I began sprinting down the hall leaving Ai behind in my dust. I could hear her steps slow to a stop as my own echoing footsteps ringed in my ears alone.

I leaned the back of my head at the other side of the corner catching my breath. I spotted a storage room and let myself retreat into its emptiness. Slowly, I closed the door behind me and slid down on my butt against the door. I sat there hugging my knees.

I didn’t find it. It wasn’t there. I hugged my knees tighter. What have I been doing? What’s wrong with me? This isn’t happening. I’ve been happy with Eri before Ai came back. I was happy with Eri. Wasn't I?

I suddenly broke down and cried loudly. My love life is a mess. I just want to pretend that nothing is wrong. But deep inside, I knew the truth.

My feelings for Eri… all along…

The kiss I just gave her…

It was fake.

~END~
Posted Image

#13 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:51 AM

Risa's POV :lol:
I really like the way you end each part with a discription and the line It was fake.
And your talk about love geometry :D
I'm glad that you decided to add another epilogue to this because if you ended it with this one, to me something is still lacking.
I'm going to guess Risa is the second POV in the epilogue because we were not shown her thoughts about Eri pulling out, but you could shock us and pull in another special character just for the epilogue :( to even out the triangle :(
Anyway, Great Job ^_^

#14 mame*hime

mame*hime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 974 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:53 AM

*sobs* *cries* *bawls*

Damn this was sad *sniff* Poor EVERYONE! Why must love be so hard?

I really enjoyed this series. Do write more especially if TakaGakiKame are involved :blink:
Posted Image
MEGA thanks to Kawaii-chan (aviie) & 9 (sig)

#15 Badsaints

Badsaints

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 175 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:28 PM

That was so sad! :wub: Its like all 3 of them are suffering in this love triangle :P (Not that I'm not enjoying the angst :lol: )

You're gonna do an epilogue??? Now who could it be? *coughReina!cough* :blink: Some bunny love could be nice too ^^;

#16 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 08:42 PM

;___; Broken GakiKame = Broken-hearted Shicchan. This series was good...

I second Hammy's notion~ :lol:

#17 GoodMorningXD

GoodMorningXD

XD not DX

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:18 PM

D:
JEEEZ MAN.

Breaking TAKAGAKI and GAKIKAME?~ YOU MAKE ME TWITCH~
BUT~ I KNOW THE PERFECT SOLUTION!~

Since Gaki realizes that she doesn't actually LOVE Kame and Ai seems to still RABU RABU her, so despite the entire AI POV and whatnot, THEY CAN BE IN A FOOLS PARADISE TOGETHER. BE HAPPY MY TAKAGAKI~

and then, to console Eri, I say we throw in some transfer student from Fukuoka :P

Just saying.

Oh and I look forward to the epilogue :P

Posted Image
~kawaii beam! makes Eri beam!~
Visit GoodMorning's Notebook of Scribbles.

#18 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:32 PM

I'm a happy girl~:P

God, that was sad though. :P

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#19 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:41 AM

hahaha i'm glad i was able to tug at some of yur readers' heart strings. HAHAHA XD XD

and about the epilogue.... *enter evil grin* you can look forward to that one cause i already have everything planned out in my head. im SO trying my best right now as to not give out any hints on the conclusion of ~Fake~

but... i'm just have to say... "I can't seem to bring myself to end on a sour note."

i wonder if you guys are thinking what im thinking.
Posted Image

#20 kurosawa87

kurosawa87

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1130 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:23 AM

It is quite interesting how it strings together yet I get a feeling of remorse for all three, well that sort of ended up with something fake at the end

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users