Photo

ミ★AX 2009 Scrapbook★彡 (06/15 - Check first post!)

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#1 えウィン

えウィン

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 935 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:22 AM

To those who have submitted something (snail mail or digitally)
Please send me an e-mail at [email protected]
Just so I can get a count. You can title the subject "Scrapbook Submission" and in the body put the status (i.e. submitted, will submit) and method of submission (digital/snailmail).
This is also a way for me to double check to make sure nobody's is missing =|

For pictures, art, or other scanned content that does not require translating you have until "day 0", July 1 to submit.

=============================

Last update: 06/16/09★★★No longer accepting submissions that require translating.

Regardless of whether or not you are attending AX09 this is an open invitation to ALL fans to show their love and support for the girls, so especially for those not attending the event this is a good opportunity to show your support!

This will be a collaborative effort between fans of 3 of the larger English speaking sites. (H!O, JPH!P, JPM) By working together it will allow us to get things done much quicker and of course having more "sources" is always better. If you haven't already heard, Yossie and Rika were super delighted when they received their fan-made scrapbooks from members of JPH!P at Sakura-con last month. So let's show our support for MM this time!

What should I submit?
Fan letters, pictures, postcards, artwork....be creative, just remember that it will be put in a scrapbook. With that said, because it's a scrapbook, make sure that your message isn't on both sides of a paper/postcard because only one side can be seen once it is attached to the scrapbook. Edit: If sending a postcard please send an extra so the front can be shown along with the message side.
What makes this event so unique is the diversity of the fans from all over that will be attending. Looking back, MM and geography don't go well together but they will surely be happy if they are able to see where all the fans are from (it's your chance to enlighten them). A postcard or fan letter with photo will be ideal for this reason.

*change* This will be a single scrapbook for the group and it will be divided into sections so messages directed towards individual members is encouraged!

What if I can't write in Japanese/Chinese?
There are already translators available for this project both for your Japanese/Chinese translating needs. If anyone else can lend a hand that would be greatly appreciated.
There are two ways to do this:
1.Hand write your letter in English and send it in. It will then be put in the book attached with a typed translation.
2.Type up your letter and send it to me. I will send you back the translation for you to hand write out, and then you can A. scan it and send it in or B. write it on a nice piece of letter paper and send it to the mailing address .

When is the deadline?
The deadline for submissions was originally June 6th but after speaking with Daigong (JPH!P) it has been extended to June 16th for material that will be sent by mail. Submissions via internet will be accepted after the deadline but keep in mind that it would make it much easier for the scrapbookers if they receive everything asap. Please pleasee don't procrastinate because you'll probably end up not getting it done in the end.

Where do I send to?
Any physical material, postcard/artwork/etc.: PM me for the mailing address.
Digital material, typed/scanned: PM me or if you prefer e-mail, [email protected]

Scrapbook Ingredients. (template)
-Letter.
-Pic of yourself.
-Pic of your homeland.

If y'all need some tips, here's a website:
http://www.angelfire...tafreetalk.html

Like tenkei said, show em whatcha got. this is our time to shine, as a community to show. OVERSEAS FANS KICKASS!! The passion, the excitement. YOU CAN DO! If everyone just represent, who cares if you are a fan or not anymore. When this MM @ AX is a success, it opens the floodgates for more H!P Acts to go AROUND THE WORLD!! Then other acts from other companies be WTF! And follow. You can be A PART OF HISTORY!!!!

Any other questions, suggestions can be left here or PMed and I will reply as soon as I can.
There is only a little over a month left until AX09.
Let's try our best to hammer in that unforgettable experience for them! <_<

#2 えウィン

えウィン

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 935 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:16 PM

I'll be using this second post to add in additional information. e.g. suggestions, replies to questions.

*Can't think of what to write?
Writer's block...ah yes, I think it's a given that you'll want to write out whatever it is you've always wanted to tell them.
-Words of support and encouragement to keep them going.
-Gratitude, for any positive affects they've had on you personally. A little bit of H!P on a bad day sometimes goes a long way.
-Requests, anything it is you want to ask of them. Especially those that aren't attending, invite them to stop by your side of the world =) Who knows, maybe they'll have a world tour some day.

*Not good at writing?
A benefit of the scrapbook is the ability to express yourself through other means. So taking pictures, creating a collage or any artwork would be great as well. Be unique and creative!

*What pictures to submit?
This goes along with the postcard/diversity point I mentioned earlier. I think the best pictures to take would be of any landmarks or of beautiful scenery in your town/city. Give them a little taste of what it's like where you live.

*I can't write in Japanese!
I have it posted above but for some reason I've gotten PMs about it. So to reemphasize this one, just submit your content in English. It will be translated for you and added into the scrapbook. For those that always complain about wanting to send letters to the girls but not being able to because of the language barrier, this shouldn't be a problem anymore.

*Page size*
The scrapbook is 12x12 (inches) so please make sure whatever you're sending is within that limit.

For the letters, hand-written is preferred. It's absolutely fine to scan it if you don't send it via snail mail.

For those of you who have no idea what to write, something simple like:

"Hello! I'm a fan from _____________. Thank you for coming to America! I'm looking forward to seeing you in concert at AX! I hope you had a great time! Best of luck to you! Love, ____________"

or if you can't make it to AX:

"Hello! I'm a fan from _____________. Thank you for coming to America! I can't make it to AX, but I hope you had a great time! Best of luck to you! Love, ____________"

You can also write about why you like/liked MM or your favorite song or whatever. So get your letters in!

Can I donate?
Donations are more than welcome. It goes to the supplies that tenkei and Fenrir will be shopping for.
Can use our paypal: [email protected] - just be sure they label it "MM @ AX Scrapbook"

#3 Berikyuu!

Berikyuu!

Debuted 9/1/02 Graduated 11/18/18

• Senpai
  • 995 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:52 PM

I have a question, but it might sound dumb :)

For artwork, we can send anything we want right? Or does it have to be H!P/MM related? <3

#4 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:01 AM

this is a realy great idea~! i will definetly ask my mom if its ok since she wont let me go to AX

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#5 -kitsune-

-kitsune-

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 147 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:11 AM

This is a great idea :good: I'm excited about this since I can't go.

I have a question too. Since the members will be getting individual scrapbooks, are we allowed to submit letters to more than one of the girls ?

#6 えウィン

えウィン

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 935 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:24 AM

^ it's been changed. Only one scrapbook will be created and you are more then welcomed to send multiple letters.

@Berikyuu!: Yes, it does not have to be MM/H!P related.

#7 Addicted_Azn

Addicted_Azn

I was Ai_Love_MM

• Senpai
  • 1144 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:33 AM

Sounds like a great IDEA!! I will participate and spread the world immediately!!

#8 .Brian

.Brian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1258 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:49 AM

Good idea! I'll be joining for sure. :blink:
No Reina No Life!
Posted Image
Now back online!

#9 Berikyuu!

Berikyuu!

Debuted 9/1/02 Graduated 11/18/18

• Senpai
  • 995 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 01:44 AM

@aewen:

Thanks~! XD
Oh yeah, I'll submit stuff...this is an opportunity of a lifetime~! :)

#10 NaruTettekete

NaruTettekete

Aichan fan

• Senpai
  • 1297 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:47 PM

I've already written fan-letters to Ai and Risa... ^^; so I'll be sending those along with some other stuff for the scrapbook. :) <3 I can't wait for Momusu to see this ^_____^

~avatar and sig by SweetHoney~ <3

Posted Image

#11 えウィン

えウィン

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 935 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 06:24 PM

^ great! If it's physical mail send me a PM for the mailing address.

Sorry but I got lost in my inbox and I might have skipped some PMs so if you haven't heard a reply from me yet please resend and I'll get back to you!

#12 Maiko Yamada

Maiko Yamada

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 426 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 08:30 PM

this is really good idea. i will get to work on mine right away.

#13 MinakoCat

MinakoCat

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 07:10 PM

this is SUCH a great idea!!! i'm starting mine now XD

i'm scanning mine and making the page on the computer. should we leave a space for the translation if we're writing in english? or will the translation be on the back or something?

#14 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 09:55 PM

Sent mine in the mail today!! XD

Though ^that's a good idea, then maybe I could've punched it up a little.. ah, well, maybe the they'll appreciate having it written out by hand! ^^;

#15 えウィン

えウィン

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 935 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 11:24 PM

There are two ways to do this:
1.Hand write your letter in English and send it in. It will then be put in the book attached with a typed translation.
2.Type up your letter and send it to me. I will send you back the translation for you to hand write out, and then you can A. scan it and send it in or B. write it on a nice piece of letter paper and send it to the mailing address .

Personally for those who haven't already sent their's through the mail, I would choose the second option.

p.s. We are in dire need of more translators, if anyone can lend a hand please, please shoot me a PM.

#16 yelloman

yelloman

♥ 亀井 絵里 ♥

• Senpai
  • 1055 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 01:49 AM

im in on this project, i wont be able to go see them but i at least want to get a message or create something to give them.

ノノ*^ー^) Posted Image ノノ*^ー^)

#17 NaruTettekete

NaruTettekete

Aichan fan

• Senpai
  • 1297 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 02:03 AM

@ aewen: I'll see if I can get one of my friends to help with translations :)
I've only typed letters to Ai and Risa, but I'll e-mail those to you tomorrow ^^;

~avatar and sig by SweetHoney~ <3

Posted Image

#18 BonkyuOnna

BonkyuOnna

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 973 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:17 AM

I'm in, I just have to think of a message.

#19 「REDX」

「REDX」

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1300 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:28 AM

Yea!!
i have the perfect picture to send in.
I'll get busy on writing my letter.
defiantly writing Ai, Risa, and Aika, possibly Reina
i cant choose :P

this should be an amazing scrapbook!

Posted Image

#20 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:48 AM

OMG *catches breath* I'm so going to start writing a fan letter to all of them right away :P

Plus I have a question too for the picture of homeland can I sent a postcard of my hometown and do I also PM you for the address to sent to you right? ^^

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users