60 replies to this topic

#1 TakaGakiFTW

TakaGakiFTW

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:28 AM

I'll try to make this short.

It's almost been a year since I last logged in here. During the period that I didn't go here I got too involved in school and in general, my social life (not to mention I've discovered a new site to spend my time on). I'm still a fan of Morning Musume but it's not comparable to how much of a fan I was two, three years ago. I've decided to take down my stories from this site because of three reasons: one, I'm finding it terribly hard to write anything anymore, it seems like I've lost my motivation to write any more stories, making it hard to keep track of my fics here; two, college life is unbelievably hard and studying is taking up a lot of my time; and three, I've mentioned it before, my interest in Morning Musume has dwindled considerably over the years. It started when Koharu graduated and my '07-'09 9nin was no more. I was incredibly attached to that line up. It was my favorite. And when a lot of the members belonging in that line up graduated (Koha, EriJunLin, Ai), my interest just isn't the same anymore. Although my interest has diminished, I'm still going to support the group in any way that I can.

They're all very personal and selfish reasons but I hope you guys can understand. It's been great writing for this fandom but it's even greater meeting all of you. Thank you for those that were there since the beginning (even before I had my own thread), thank you to those that read and reviewed, thank you for the hits, thank you for the memories and thank you for having the chance to be part of this site. Thanks to writerjunkie, LexLyp, Miss_Behave, Glasseyelashes, imaretard, GoodMorningXD, Hotaru~Ruru, kawaii beam!, NaruTettekete, Haru.Mc, ShikyoxYaiba, mame*hime, nine o'clock, mosu5 and to everyone else.

I'm not disappearing from this fandom, don't worry. I might pick up the stories right where they left off when I get my creative juices flowing again.
So if anybody wants to read the fics or contact me just click this little link here: Le blog.

Edited by TakaGakiFTW, 14 October 2011 - 10:10 AM.

Posted Image

I LURB nine o'clock~ She made my avi and sig <3 Visit; Randomness at Your Service and TKGKFTW's Longer Projects

#2 TakaGakiFTW

TakaGakiFTW

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 01:52 PM

Edit:

Story removed by the author.

Edited by TakaGakiFTW, 14 October 2011 - 10:00 AM.

Posted Image

I LURB nine o'clock~ She made my avi and sig <3 Visit; Randomness at Your Service and TKGKFTW's Longer Projects

#3 NaruTettekete

NaruTettekete

Aichan fan

• Senpai
  • 1297 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 02:02 PM

Whoa whoa whoa! Eri! ;____; I hope something similar didn't happen to Aichan o_O Oh wow. This is scary!
It was... awesome, though! I love how you build up the tension like that, and the descriptions sent a shiver up my spine! Good job! :P

~avatar and sig by SweetHoney~ <3

Posted Image

#4 AAちゃん

AAちゃん

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4260 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 02:13 PM

eri dead?!hope you dont kill eri in the first chp..:P
and where aichan..hope nothing happen to her..

They sure were annoying. Begging me not to kill them..I hope you like my gift.

maybe aichan was being kidnap and abuse to punish the narrator.. the killer is a pervert!!=x
and..dont you make aichan the one who did it..<3

My Eri

Reina?Gaki?

don;t leave your readers hanging..<3
update soooooon..

H1aVmeI2.gif

#5 Mieko

Mieko

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 458 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 02:14 PM

Wow! Scared to death but interested!

That was creepy, but it was really good too! I had a feeling that Eri was the killer first, but now i think Ai's the killer, or is she the victom? Who knows? Anyways, way good......can't wait for more! ^.^
Posted Image
Thanks to Risa/ Misa for the Siggy! ^.^

#6 NaruTettekete

NaruTettekete

Aichan fan

• Senpai
  • 1297 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 03:10 PM

I'm thinking that Ai and Eri are both victims, and that the first part is in Reina's point of view. Can't wait for the next installment~! ;3

~avatar and sig by SweetHoney~ <3

Posted Image

#7 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 03:37 PM

haha TGFTW this is my type of reading! I love this stuff!

< is sadistic

But you don't need to know that! I really love the preview. I miss reading dark stuff like this. It makes me want to write it again! lol Now to have the fangirl in me come out.

ERI!!!!! T_T NOOOO! WHY?! WHO! WHO DID THIS!? FREAKING BASTARD! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!

But Ai, she might still be alive! Right? Though I don't think so. Damn I want to know who did this! Damn you preview you're just as bad as Eri's death! It doesn't tell us who did it and it doesn't tell us who's POV it's in! Though I think I have an idea. You can't leave your readers hanging though! I hope you can post the first chapter of this soon. Keep up the great work! :w00t:

#8 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 04:17 PM

ERI AGAIN?!?!?!??!
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS SHE THE MOST KILLABLE(is that even a word?) MEMBER NOW?(I can think of a few people who would answer yes :w00t: )
AND YOU LEFT US WITH THAT?!
WHO'S THE NARRATOR?!?!?!
WHAT HAPPENED TO AI?!?!?!?!
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!?
ANSWER ME DARN IT!!!!

P.s. I didn't know using caps would be this fun. ^^;

#9 GoodMorningXD

GoodMorningXD

XD not DX

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 05:27 PM

*snarls*
Who on earth... Eri...
Eri...
*flips out*

WHY ON EARTH DO I HANG OUT WITH A BUNCH OF SADISTIC SICKOS?!! *pauses* Oh wait, 'cause I am one. <3
Who is the narrator? I would love to think it was Reina cause that would imply TanaKamei but I want to believe its Gaki just 'cause Gaki would care more for Ai than Reina no matter who she's paired with. *Ponders*

If Ai was the murderer, I'd kill her. Actually, it doesn't matter who kills Eri 'cause...
nobody kills Eri and gets away with it. *eyes turn a dark shade of red and claws are growing from GMXD's knuckles*

Really well written btw. The description was wonderful though horribly gruesome.

Off topic: Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattandarou? is probably one of my favorite songs of all time. XD I look forward to that one.

Posted Image
~kawaii beam! makes Eri beam!~
Visit GoodMorning's Notebook of Scribbles.

#10 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 05:28 PM

OMG NOOOOOOO!! :lol:

ERI! <3

Wow..that was awesome. XD

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#11 niigakirisa#1

niigakirisa#1

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 11:15 PM

OMG Eri

Who the hell killed Eri and what happened to ai?

dammit too many questions in my head

#12 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 12:01 AM

dang...what's with everyone killing eri? is she like that easy to dispose of or something?? XDD

man~! that was so good yet very gorry and descriptive. i imagined everybit of that which was good and bad XDD good cus u'rean awesome writer and bad cus i'm a weakling for gory stuff :P but i'll live :D and u better not run away cus i'll hunt u down~!*grabs a pitchfork* XD

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#13 Haru.Mc

Haru.Mc

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 12:35 AM

It's Aways Eri :D

The one death, the one, blind, the one on hurt, the one suffering, the one bully XD

Love Her :P

Like this GORE GORE GORE!!! XD

-_-

Inside a Demon ~ Miki ~ Outside a Queen

#14 DarkRai

DarkRai

4th gen member

• Validating
  • 298 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 03:12 AM

:: skids in ::
SAFE!
okay! Managed to catch this fic before it got updated!

First thought;
While reading this.. it made me shudder..
not because of the whole gore thing, but because it reminded me terribly of all the horror games I've played, the most recent being Dementium

...................................... :: shudders ::

Well.. that aside, I would like to point out this;

Disturbed Emotions-.....I'm keeping my thoughts on this one to myself..(bits of romance and comedy..uh..mystery? and a teeny tiny wee bit of gore? [hope not])

LOL you b**** XD
That ain't a teeny bit mate, that's a whole lotta gore :: suddenly thinks of Lotta Hart from Phoenix Wright:: ..no! must focus!

So I don't really understand why but... my first thought was that the narrator was/is Michishige..
nn.... not really sure why.. but I just imagined her.. maybe because of her rather sarcastic comments??
But then it wouldn't really.. actually no it would.. if it was Niigaki-san, (and, knowing you) the one dead would be Takahashi, and she would be saying; "My Ai-chan" (or maybe not.. who knows..)
But of course, that's merely speculation
I personally don't believe it would be Tanakacchi, or we would be seeing much more swearing or freaking out....
Maybe it was the fact that she commented on dirtying her converse that I thought of Michishige? (don't ask)

But really though.. the only thing that doesn't seem to add up is..
Why is Takahashi there? and in the same house?
Now, I realize that this is a preview (and a damn good one at that, heck that could be a whole chapter) and that the preview is probably cut from the middle of the actual story, and that things would have been explained before if going by chapters

So really.. I think all I'm trying to say is, hope this fic gets updated :)
and that TaGa=W (yes this is your nick from me XD) is one hell of an amazing writer ^^;

Oh and lol... Eri died without any screen time >__>
(No, I do not find it funny that she died.. please don't kill me)
Posted Image
Credits to warbringer31 for the awesome sig! Woot~~ MiJun FTW~~~

#15 TakaGakiFTW

TakaGakiFTW

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 01:38 PM

Hmmm...*frowns*...Reading all of your comments kind of gave me a bad feeling..It's like I'm receiving private death threats if I do anything horrible to any of the girls..Hmmm..well that's just me.. :c03:

I won't be saying THAT much but..Two things are for sure.
1. The preview was taken somewhere in the middle of the story. (so that means you guys will understand what's going on..hopefully.) and
2.As I said before. I won't be promising any quick updates. I'm busy at school and well..aside from that I have this bad habit of stopping somewhere in the middle and not picking it up anymore.. ^_^ (hopefully I won't do that here) Let's see..if I'm going to be very very honest. I'd say the time when I'll post the first chapter is about..ummm..*thinks hard*..October?

Um..please nobody freak out on me yet..I mean about the "OMG WHAT DID YOU DO TO ERI!?!?!", "WHY IS ERI ALWAYS GETTING KILLED.." thingies.. ^^; ..it's all part of the story.so please just bear with me? pretty please? ^^;

A note about the fic.
>It's actually supposed to be a detective kind of fic but I kind of just changed it because I might put up a lot of geeky terms in it that people will just find boring or plain confusing.. XD

Off topic:
Lol Morni..Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattan Darou was the first fic I wrote. It's still not finished yet..not by a long shot. I'm not very proud and happy of it since I think my writing there isn't up to par with the works of other authors here. (meaning..I'm not happy with it even without any regard to the other fics. I think my writing there is too thought oriented and a bit childish..) Because of that I don't think anybody will be reading any of it anytime soon..

and yes,...

I'M LEAVING YOU GUYS HANGING UNTIL OCTOBER!!(probably) XD :lol: XD
*runs away*

Posted Image

#16 Mieko

Mieko

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 458 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 02:09 PM

From the way I read it now, I think it would be good as a mystery, about a serial killer or something. Anyways, I'm loving this story right now, and I can't wait for chapter 1. October...wow.....
Posted Image
Thanks to Risa/ Misa for the Siggy! ^.^

#17 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 02:54 PM

WHAT?! OCTOBER?! XD

Fine......................
Does this mean you'll finish the one in your other thread while we wait for october to come? ^_^

P.s I've done enough freaking out yesterday, so I think I MIGHT be fine for a week, unless a few choiced writers decided to make me flip. again.

#18 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 02:59 PM

wha~?! ^_^ well my b-day's in october so i'll let it be a b-day gift XDD and dot worry you'rewriting's not childish at all~! it's awesome!

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#19 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 04:41 PM

Hanamichi, your writing is good.

And October is a long time, but we will be waiting! :lol:

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#20 AiTakahashiFan_21

AiTakahashiFan_21

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 123 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 07:43 PM

*pouts* Eririn :) I hope its some sort of bad dream i dont want my Eri or my Ai getting hurt. Good fan fic, Hope you update sooner than october though.
Posted Image
Sig created by the one and only GT- クン°

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users