Photo

Randomness at Your Service~! (fanfics and whatnots)

• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

#1 TakaGakiFTW

TakaGakiFTW

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:28 AM

I'll try to make this short.

It's almost been a year since I last logged in here. During the period that I didn't go here I got too involved in school and in general, my social life (not to mention I've discovered a new site to spend my time on). I'm still a fan of Morning Musume but it's not comparable to how much of a fan I was two, three years ago. I've decided to take down my stories from this site because of three reasons: one, I'm finding it terribly hard to write anything anymore, it seems like I've lost my motivation to write any more stories, making it hard to keep track of my fics here; two, college life is unbelievably hard and studying is taking up a lot of my time; and three, I've mentioned it before, my interest in Morning Musume has dwindled considerably over the years. It started when Koharu graduated and my '07-'09 9nin was no more. I was incredibly attached to that line up. It was my favorite. And when a lot of the members belonging in that line up graduated (Koha, EriJunLin, Ai), my interest just isn't the same anymore. Although my interest has diminished, I'm still going to support the group in any way that I can.

They're all very personal and selfish reasons but I hope you guys can understand. It's been great writing for this fandom but it's even greater meeting all of you. Thank you for those that were there since the beginning (even before I had my own thread), thank you to those that read and reviewed, thank you for the hits, thank you for the memories and thank you for having the chance to be part of this site. Thanks to writerjunkie, LexLyp, Miss_Behave, Glasseyelashes, imaretard, GoodMorningXD, Hotaru~Ruru, kawaii beam!, NaruTettekete, Haru.Mc, ShikyoxYaiba, mame*hime, nine o'clock, mosu5 and to everyone else.

I'm not disappearing from this fandom, don't worry. I might pick up the stories right where they left off when I get my creative juices flowing again.
So if anybody wants to read the fics or contact me just click this little link here:Le blog.

Edited by TakaGakiFTW, 11 May 2013 - 07:06 AM.

Posted Image

I LURB nine o'clock~ She made my avi and sig <3 Visit; Randomness at Your Service and TKGKFTW's Longer Projects

#2 TakaGakiFTW

TakaGakiFTW

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:35 AM

Edit:

Story removed by the author.

Edited by TakaGakiFTW, 14 October 2011 - 09:54 AM.

Posted Image

I LURB nine o'clock~ She made my avi and sig <3 Visit; Randomness at Your Service and TKGKFTW's Longer Projects

#3 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:38 AM

YAY! You finally got to your 100th post! :wub: and you started it off with a very cute and nice one-shot. You now have your own thread. I can see all your work here now and comment them too. I hope to see you writing a little more now. And remember to have fun with it. Even if it does get a little stressful. lol

#4 TakaGakiFTW

TakaGakiFTW

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:40 AM

Edit:

Story removed by the author.

Edited by TakaGakiFTW, 14 October 2011 - 09:54 AM.

Posted Image

#5 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:42 AM

congrats~! X3 i realy like your one-shots~ X3 keep them up ok~? X3

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#6 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:43 AM

I love your oneshots!

So you're 14? I'm not the only fanfic writer who's 14!

Yay! ^_^

Keep going! :D

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#7 TakaGakiFTW

TakaGakiFTW

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:46 AM

kawaii beam-thank you~! ^__^ It means a lot. ^_^ And I'll do my best so I won't disappoint anyone..:D
Hotaru~Ruru-lol..Now you're not alone~!

Posted Image

#8 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:54 AM

lol TakaGakiFTW you wrote a lot better than I did when I was 12. I was horrible at spelling too! Still am, but I forced myself to get better. But my way with words are too simple and direct.

#9 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 04:28 AM

So cute!!
Great that you posted these
Keep it up ^_^

Posted Image
Ai: ah Gaki-san, wait till we get into the dressing room
Gaki: Sorry can't ^-^

#10 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 05:20 AM

14?!? no way! man, your stuff is so much better than mine. granted i only really started writing summer of last year.

anywho, your one-shots are so amazingly good. you really do have talent. you could be big some day.

#11 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 10:11 AM

hoorah~!

congrats to you~!!! XD

And love your fics~ sooo soooo. much.
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#12 GoodMorningXD

GoodMorningXD

XD not DX

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 11:49 AM

Haha. I wish I could say I'm 14 with you guys, but unfortunately, that changed like 2 weeks ago... @.@
But that last piece was sooo cute. TakaGaki together in grandma's house? Love it!

Posted Image
~kawaii beam! makes Eri beam!~
Visit GoodMorning's Notebook of Scribbles.

#13 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 11:53 AM

You're all 14?! :P
3Y2YJ.png

#14 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:48 PM

I turned 14 February. :wub: But its really nice that everyone is writing fanfics now. :c03:

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#15 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 02:22 PM

:c03: i'm 17 :wub:

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#16 NaruTettekete

NaruTettekete

Aichan fan

• Senpai
  • 1297 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 02:39 PM

I'm 18. :( and I suck at writing compared to you guys~
Great oneshots, TakaGakiFTW <3 I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff :(

~avatar and sig by SweetHoney~ <3

Posted Image

#17 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 02:45 PM

lol I'm 19 and my writing still sucks even though I've been writing since I was 12.
Lol the new one-shot you put up is so cute and I found it really funny too. lol All these good one-shots. =) Keep them coming.

#18 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:50 PM

Another good one-shot TakaGakiFTW and congratulations at start your own thread. XD

Oh my god............
Now I feel old in the forum.
I'm going to be 20 in November.

#19 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:59 PM

Yay Omedetô for your own thread ^^; TakaGakiFTW

TakaGaki in The Next Morning are so cute
you really have talent to write^^ more than I XD
keep up your work and ganbatte ne

Damn!!!
I feel old now T-T
everyone are more younger than I am (not to much but still younger) >_<

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#20 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 04:03 PM

Im 16! XD

writerjunkie
You?! suck at writing? haha no way! ur like a freakin genius , like everyone else out here!
3Y2YJ.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users