Photo

GoodMorning's Notebook of Scribbles (Update 8/6)

• Please log in to reply
476 replies to this topic

#1 GoodMorningXD

GoodMorningXD

XD not DX

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 03:49 AM

Edit: I'm inserting my table of contents with a sentence summary for each. XD

Table Of Contents
Chapter Stories

Prisoner of Love: We were chasing the shadows of love, until we found each other.
Pairings:

Spoiler

Trailer: Page 13
Chapter 1 (Chains)- Page 3
Chapter 2 (Old Friends, New Enemies)- Page 3
Chapter 3 (Only Human)- Page 4 (Part 1 & 2)
Chapter 4 (Misunderstood Rain)- Page 5 (Part 1), Page 6 (Part 2)
Chapter 5 (Say Goodbye)- Page 6
Chapter 6 (Flavor of Love)- Page 7
Chapter 7 (Contradictions)- Page 8 (Part 1: The Nightmare), Page 9 (Part 2: The Reality)
Chapter 8 (Nukumori)- Page 10 (Part 1 & 2)
Chapter 9 (The Deadly Sins)- Page 12 (Part 1), Page 14 (Part 2)
Chapter 10 (Konayuki)- Page 15 (Part 1), Page 16 (Part 2)
Chapter 11 (Afterglow)- Page 16 (upon PM request)
Chapter 12 (Nakimushi)-Page 18 (Part 1 & 2)
Chapter 13 (Eye of the Storm)- Page 19
Chapter 14 (Last Friends)- Page 20 (Part 1 & 2)
Chapter 15 (Why The Caged Bird Sings)- Page 22

Across the Universe: How far will you go for the love of your life? (Quite literally.)
Pairing:
Spoiler

Prologue: Page 8

~ ~ ~

Short Stories

Love's Sonata: Sometimes music can express the feelings that words simply cannot.
Pairing:
Spoiler

Part I & Part II- Page 1
Part III- Page 22

Alcoholics Anonymous: Some people function better after 5 pints of beer...
Pairing:
Spoiler

Page 2

The Claps of Thunder: The rain can bring back the memories but the only the thunder can reunite the people…
Pairing:
Spoiler

Page 17

What Are You Waiting For?: Waiting for your life to end, to begin again? No, you get back up and you try again…
Pairing:
Spoiler

Page 19

Vanilla Twilight: What sleep deprived people think about...
Pairing:
Spoiler

Page 21

What Just Happened?: When skits become reality...
Pairing:
Spoiler

Page 21

For Hamzies: Hamcuffs: When clumsy cops decide to have a little fun~ ;]
Pairing:
Spoiler

Page 23

Soba ni Iru ne: True love knows no distance, we'll find a way...
Pairing:
Spoiler

Page 23

WRITTEN BY ANONYMOUS:
Koe wo Kikasete
Page 24

I Do: Are your vows our end?
Pairing:
Spoiler

Page 24

~~~
Guess what? I write! ...but I'm usually too lazy and drop 90% of the fics that I start and because I usually can't stand my own writing, I constantly end up not posting.
So why the sudden change of heart?~ It's called inspiration~
I pulled this one out of thin air, it's a one-shot that may evolve into a two-shot, depending on if people like it or not. And my apologies for whatever spelling/grammar mistakes I may make.
So, without further ado,

(Special thanks to kawaii! beam for the banner!)

Kamei_Eri_12copy.jpg

[STORY HERE]

-----

B) So how was it?
Yes, Eri's mute. The other girl should be pretty obvious. I hope...
I realized that not much actually HAPPENS in this story, lol.
Edit: How on earth do you make a normal indent at the beginning of a paragraph? @.@
Oh, and source of my inspiration: DBSK's "You're my melody", watching Amadeus (and listening to lots of sonatas), and Eri's picture featured in the banner.

Posted Image
~kawaii beam! makes Eri beam!~
Visit GoodMorning's Notebook of Scribbles.

#2 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 05:13 AM

EGADS, NO COMMENTS YET!? MORNING-CHAN SINCE WHEN DID YOU WRITE SO WELL!?!?! *sniffles* TanaKame... XD it's where I found my beginnings too! :P (A sequel would be nice... Why'd Eri turn her down? Or is it because she didn't think it'd last with her voice gone...?)

Your writing is good; I'd like to see more of it! Don't give up on your fics, I'm sure they'll turn out fine. Just let things roll naturally; that's what I do anyway. (Too busy studying, but I took a break to read...) You've got a really cute thread title, too. ^___^

And for intending, try using
[indent][/indent]
although I don't know if you just indent the first word... I don't normally use this, so yeah. B)

#3 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 07:08 AM

Beautiful writing :P

Posted Image
Ai: ah Gaki-san, wait till we get into the dressing room
Gaki: Sorry can't ^-^

#4 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 07:20 AM

I didn't know you write.
You should do it more often.
That was beautifully written. :P
That last line was the BEST.
A sequel sounds good, maybe a different POV?

#5 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 01:14 PM

psh you don't like your writing? psssh that dumb! I think it's VERY good! And it shows well in this one-shot, which is great by the way. You should write some more instead of trying to hide it! lol Man everyone's coming up with one-shots and I still can't think of nothing. *pouts* Oh and no need to be shy when posting the people here will read it and some will even post a reply. lol

#6 GoodMorningXD

GoodMorningXD

XD not DX

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 07:23 PM

@Shiichan: Clearly your TanaKame beginnings have moved on to GakiKame love huh? <3 Thanks for the advice, I'll see if letting things roll will do the trick. XD
@Miss: :D Thank yoou.
@LexLyp: Yea, I think I'll do the Eri POV, twist things up a bit.
@writer: I guess its not so much I don't like the writing, I just have a bad work ethic and drop things fairly easily. <3 I'll work on that. Don't worry, something will pop up into your head eventually~ I'll be rooting for you~

Thank you guys! I really appreciate it! Nice comments make my day. :D
I'm pretty sure I'll do Love's Sonata, Eri-style. After I finish all the homework that I've been putting off. (See, bad work ethic.)
:D

Posted Image

#7 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 07:31 PM

I discovered GakiKame after watching a few more of the (then) recent H!Ms. Things just lacked TanaKamei... Not to say I don't like the pairing; I very much do. In fact... *look at her notebook* ... *snickers and scurries away* So much to write, so little to do... My first AP exam is this Tuesday. <3 And I have a 4 page (minimum) paper due tomorrow; luckily I'm at the tail end of it... You're not the only one with bad work ethic. <3

You know, I forgot to say in my other post... Both of us started with tragic TanaKamei where poor Eririn was the victim! o-o (Well, no, my first fic was a KameiShige, but I never finished it. It's still rotting somewhere in jphip... Maybe I'll finish that if the thoughts ever come back to me...)

#8 KonaKaga

KonaKaga

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 379 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 08:16 PM

TanaKame.... and I love it <3
If a writer can make me love TanaKame in their stories then they are a great writer. LOL
I was surprised by the intensity of this story. It was beautiful <3
*looks in menu*
Yes, I'd like to order another round of GoodMorningXD....with fries and GakiKame XD

Posted Image
Thanks to SweetHoney for the awesome sig!

-KonaKaga's Goody Shop-
H!P merchandise and more!

#9 lonewind

lonewind

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1442 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 10:38 PM

well written GoodMorning! ^^

Tanakame :good: ^^
Posted Image
Set credit to:~Cassandra~ My blog: ~Lonely Memories~

#10 YukixNatsu

YukixNatsu

Why life time have to be short when you could live longer?

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:32 PM

good job on it :good:
aww poor Eri T_T.
but I wonder why it's her who have to suffer
aww Reina T-T, I think she pushed u away coz she though you have pity of her >.<

Spoiler

keep it up and Ganbatte ne

Posted Image

#11 GoodMorningXD

GoodMorningXD

XD not DX

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:48 AM

Alright, first thing first.
I was just notified by both OneWingedWolf and Yuki&Natsu about the similarities of my one-shot (which will become a two-shot), with the story Love is Blind. I had never intended for the two stories to be so similiar, in fact, I didn't even realize until it was pointed out to me. <3 I didn't really think about it when I wrote the story because I was simply writing from the songs I listened to and the movie that inspired me, but looking back at Love is Blind, it seems as if I took the plot out of someone else's story and put it in my own. For that, I apologize. I'm sorry for what happened especially with respect to OneWingedWolf. I should have been more careful before I posted Love's Sonata and I ask for forgiveness and your support. Thank you~
~~~
@Shiichan: Lmao. You better start writing those TanaKamei stories after your APs you know!~ >^^;
And good luck. Everyone in my school is freaking out about them, I hope you do well.
@KonaKaga: I set up a menu somewhere?! No way! Stop trying to drag me into becoming a GakiKame fan! (Actually, I already am, I'm just more of a TanaKamei person. ;D)
@lonewind and Yuki&Natsu: Thank you~ <3

Posted Image

#12 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 04:17 AM

^It's kind of like what happened to me. :lol: My first fic (Answers) strongly resembled KonaKaga's "Her Final Wish" and another fic as though I mixed them together and used it for myself; I had never intended for such a thing to happen. (The only difference was the pairing, I think.) I say it's because great minds think alike. :rolleyes: Forgive and forget, I say. :3 It happens. (Edit: Whoa, deja vu, I said "I say" in two successive sentences. ^^;)

#13 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:15 PM

I don't think it's that much of a big deal. You're is still different. For one this is a one-shot Love Is Blind is a chapter story. Eri's blind in there Eri in here is mute. It's both different. I don't mind at all. I still enjoyed the story and it did not distract me in anyway.

#14 OneWingedWolf

OneWingedWolf

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:01 PM

Alright, first thing first.
I was just notified by both OneWingedWolf and Yuki&Natsu about the similarities of my one-shot (which will become a two-shot), with the story Love is Blind. I had never intended for the two stories to be so similiar, in fact, I didn't even realize until it was pointed out to me. x_x I didn't really think about it when I wrote the story because I was simply writing from the songs I listened to and the movie that inspired me, but looking back at Love is Blind, it seems as if I took the plot out of someone else's story and put it in my own. For that, I apologize. I'm really, really sorry for what happened especially with respect to OneWingedWolf. I should have been more careful before I posted Love's Sonata and I ask for forgiveness and your support. Thank you~
~~~
@Shiichan: Lmao. You better start writing those TanaKamei stories after your APs you know!~ >:)
And good luck. Everyone in my school is freaking out about them, I hope you do well.
@KonaKaga: I set up a menu somewhere?! No way! Stop trying to drag me into becoming a GakiKame fan! (Actually, I already am, I'm just more of a TanaKamei person. ;D)
@lonewind and Yuki&Natsu: Thank you~ :P

I don't blame you GoodMorningXD-san and I also never thought that you did that intentionally!! It was just confusing me somehow and I hope you (and also the readers) can understand me a little bit. So please... don't hate me for that and I hope you keep on supporting me too :)

But I really need apologize too! I'm sorry for troubling you >< As writerjunkie said... don't make a big deal out of it, okay? ^_^ It's already forgotten~ Just promise me one thing: Keep the TanaKame love alive!!! Sadly the fics including the Reina/Eri couple are getting less and less ><

Of course I will support you (writers need to stick together, especially the TanaKame writers!! TANAKAME FTW!! *coughs* Uhm... I'm okay XD) and I'm looking forward to read the second part of your two-shot. Because as I already told you in my message... your story was very well written and totally touching!

Thank you~

~*~지금은 소녀시대!! 앞으로도 소녀시대!! 영원히 소녀시대!! 사랑해요!!!!~*~

#15 Haru.Mc

Haru.Mc

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 05:22 PM

The Hell... so.. she reject Reina http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c20.gif

Very amazing story and sadness too u.u

-_-

Inside a Demon ~ Miki ~ Outside a Queen

#16 AiTakahashiFan_21

AiTakahashiFan_21

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 123 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:37 PM

omgosh your writting is beautiful, i love how descriptive you tell stuff. you have a gift! keep it up. The story is sad though i kindof wanted to cry :whistle:
Posted Image
Sig created by the one and only GT- クン°

#17 GoodMorningXD

GoodMorningXD

XD not DX

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:37 PM

@Shiichan: I loved Answers and Her Final Wish! *still has reader/lurker tendencies* I still go back to those pieces from time to time because they're so beautiful. *sniffles* XD
@writer: Thanks for your input, its nice to know what other people are thinking in such situations. XD
@OneWingedWolf: Are you kidding? I would never hate you. *Hugs* I didn't plan on making a big deal out of it, but I wanted to acknowledge/address the situation since people were confused. Just wanted to clear some things up. And without a doubt, we TanaKamei writers will stick togther! XD So no worries.
@Haru.Mc: Eri has her reasons. We'll see...
@AiTakahashiFan_21: Thank you so much! Now if only you were my English teacher. Lmao. XD

So, here we go!

[STORY HERE]

Posted Image

#18 Haru.Mc

Haru.Mc

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:12 PM

Beautiful...

I :P TanaKame too...

-_-

Inside a Demon ~ Miki ~ Outside a Queen

#19 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:29 PM

aww it was so cute and so sad! You did another amazing job! I wish I can write like that. *pouts* I really like this one. You did just a great job!! Keep on writing. I always find it interesting to write a story about a person who's mute, blind, deaf, etc. It's something that isn't written about all the time so that's why I like it. That and I love the bittersweet feel to this fic. Keep them coming. :P

#20 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:56 AM

^_^ I wish they'd be selfish sometimes... broken romances stink.

...But this was beautiful. :( Great job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users