• Please log in to reply
640 replies to this topic

#1 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 06:21 PM

Find all information regarding the audition @ http://wiki.jpopstop.com/wiki/Hello!_P...Korea_Auditions

Official name for the audition is 「対東京少女」, "Meet Tokyo Girl", DaeDong Kyung Youths in Korean

The audition shows are weekly.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Winner:
Jang Dayun (Audition, YouTube)
Official audition site profile: http://mnet.mnet.com...o.asp?girlNum=6

The girl in the blue shorts:
Posted Image

Posted Image

http://ameblo.jp/tsu...0004706440.html

Posted Image Posted Image
(she was crying before they took those photos)

All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#2 マイマイチュー

マイマイチュー

MaiMai~

• Senpai
  • 1972 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 06:56 PM

So, it sounds like the same deal as the Taiwan auditions in the sense that they will probably make their own group within H!P and start their own branch in Korea. That's okay and all, but it's not really the same as Japanese auditions where they are getting members for already existing groups. Either way, it's good news on the whole Asia expansion deal. I'm most excited about seeing Maimi in Korea, so it's all good.

MAI

#3 Atarimae

Atarimae

キライスキダイキライ。

• Senpai
  • 2187 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 08:24 PM

ahhh Korean HP? I approve :sob:

anyways i hope if they do make a group they dont name it after dessert. :P *cough*

#4 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:34 PM

Quite excited for this. I hope the auditions turn out to be just as entertaining as the Taiwan Auditions were. I wonder when we'll get the qualifications? Like age range and everything for the contestants. I wonder if it'll be the same as the Taiwan auditions, which had a pretty wide age range.

Also extremely excited for Saki to be going to help represent H!P. I'm still wondering if the two of them will get to perform at all, or if they'll get to help with judging or something. (Which would be really awesome, but is sort of doubtful. :D)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#5 phishn37

phishn37

Here Sakitty Sakitty

• Senpai
  • 2233 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:43 PM

Ooh, this is cool.
Always good to get H!P into some other country.
Posted Image
Please visit my sort-of H!P blog at Mk no Blog

S/mileage Saikou! Other favorites: Ogawa Saki, Shimizu Saki, Tsugunaga Momoko, Sugaya Risako, Tanaka Reina, Fukada Kanon, Okai Chisato, Suzuki Airi

#6 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:13 AM

hmmm i wonder which country is next.

8nin.jpg

#7 J3T7N8Y9

J3T7N8Y9

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 273 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:20 AM

#8 Atarimae

Atarimae

キライスキダイキライ。

• Senpai
  • 2187 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:21 AM

@Tricia USAAAAAAA PLZ. . . *ready to sign up*

#9 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:25 AM

^oh i know right! Let's sign up together!! lol <3

8nin.jpg

#10 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:44 AM

I'm very interest with this audition. <3 I wonder since South Korea are into American styles and music, do you think UFA might have the girls sing both Japanese, Korean, and English? I know I'm thinking ahead, but we will never. :good:

#11 xhikarux

xhikarux

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 472 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 02:21 PM

Good for hp to have their own korean members because avex and sony have them, also maybe help with their expansion, but doesnt appeal me. theres too many wonder girls , the grace, kara and SNSD out there, plus theres TONNES of K groups/stars that have flooded into the jpop music industry singing japanese or korean. it just doesnt seem anything special or unique anymore like when Boa just entered...

also the lucky korean girls who will enter hp will have a lot of female korean antis... you know what they are like if you have read about korean fans...and junjun's blog, there was a constant mental blogger who kept on copying and pasting offensive comments every fews minutes or so, was done by a korean person named sang joong or something, his/her email was from naver.

i do wish them luck in finding some good girls. im more excited if it was a mm 9th generation audition with no graduations, but this would never help with hp sales. o well.
1. Maimi - Goddess
2. Linlin - Princess of ballads
3. Junjun - Unpredictable character
4. Yuu - Beautiful & talented girl

#12 Aim_Aim

Aim_Aim

Nyappy

• Senpai
  • 836 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:41 PM

This news is exciting since they are expanding even more. But I agree xhikarux. Kpop is great and all but I'd much rather see some new Morning Musume members.

Posted Image

Read my blogs? ☆Janakya MottainaiDaily Dose of Amy

#13 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:52 PM

I agree with xhikarux and Aim_Aim, I would've preferred 9th gen auditions to this but I'm still happy either way.
I have to say though... I wonder what H!P are planning. I hope they're not trying to compete with Avex, but I can't see them trying to recruit outside of Asia for a long time yet. Then again who knows?

#14 Amee.

Amee.

Sayaka Akimoto <3 Sae Miyazawa <3

• Banned
  • 1183 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:57 PM

Wow. Korea, ne?
Why can't they come to the UK!
Posted Image
that is akimoto sayaka
please do not feel threatened!
Unless you dislike her or AKB48 and then you should be slightly worried.
I'm slightly on the akb obsessive side...slightly worrying also. Very worrying actually. DONT EVER SAY ANYTHING AGAINST AKB OR SAYAKA OR YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAHAHAHAA
PEACE OUT

#15 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:58 PM

If the age range is as wide as it was for the Taiwan auditions, I'm pretty sure we can forget about H!P releasing After School and Wonder Girls-type music. I mean, Aiko and Francis, the finalists from NEW STAR, are what.. 6 years old? - Plus, this is H!P after all. I doubt they would release that style of music anyway, at least not constantly.

I wouldn't mind if we got MM auditions along with the Korea auditions. But I don't want Niigaki to graduate just yet.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#16 Amee.

Amee.

Sayaka Akimoto <3 Sae Miyazawa <3

• Banned
  • 1183 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 10:00 PM

^ No I don't want to her to graduate either TT_TT
Posted Image
that is akimoto sayaka
please do not feel threatened!
Unless you dislike her or AKB48 and then you should be slightly worried.
I'm slightly on the akb obsessive side...slightly worrying also. Very worrying actually. DONT EVER SAY ANYTHING AGAINST AKB OR SAYAKA OR YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAHAHAHAA
PEACE OUT

#17 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 10:02 PM

I personally don't think they'd do MM auditions at the same time as the Korea auditions, wasn't Tsunku a judge at the Taiwan auditions? If he was I'm pretty sure he'd be a judge at the Korean auditions, too. Also, he'd need to be in Japan if there were MM auditions on since it's him who picks the girls.
Maybe later on this year we'll get 9th gen. Musumes *fingers crossed* :lol:

#18 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 11:07 PM

^ From my understanding after watching most of the audition episodes, he reviewed tapes (DVDs?) of performances from the auditions. I guess this came in handy when he chose to bring back the girls that had gotten kicked off the show, and when he decided that two of them (Anchii and ReiRei) would be in the final group, after they went to the "last camp" thing.

But he wasn't physically there in at the Auditions until the final episode, when he chose from the still remaining girls, who would be in the group. Then he brought out Anchii and ReiRei after choosing the first 4.

So he wasn't really a judge, he was never there for the episodes to score in on who he wanted to stay, who he wanted to leave, etc. - they had different Taiwan/Chinese celebrities that did that job during each week. But Tsunku had "ultimate" ( :) ) power above the judges choices, as shown with our Anchii and ReiRei. :)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#19 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 11:14 PM

^ Ahh, thanks. I don't bother to watch any auditions besides the MM ones so I'm glad that could be cleared up :)

#20 Hikazumi

Hikazumi

Wooyoung <3

• Senpai
  • 4074 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 11:30 PM

Good news! :) I hope that this and the Taiwan group will help H!P to expand all over Asia~! x3

Also M-net is such a popular channel in Korea, so I expect an enjoyable auditions~! *^3^*

Yiaa... Saki&Maimi will be in Korea.. *u* I hope that in other chaps we can see a perf. of Berryz, C-ute or MM :3~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users