http://www.helloproj...0810191500.html
http://mainichi.jp/e...200005000c.html

#2 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:39 AM

The graduating members are: Morning Musume OG (Nakazawa Yuko, Iida Kaori, Abe Natsumi, Yasuda Kei, Yaguchi Mari, Ishikawa Rika, Yoshizawa Hitomi, Tsuji Nozomi, Konno Asami, Ogawa Makoto, Fujimoto Miki), Inaba Atsuko, Satoda Mai (Country Musume), Melon Kinenbi, Maeda Yuki, Matsuura Aya, Miyoshi Erika, Okada Yui, Ongaku Gatas.

Tsunku comment
http://www.helloproj...500_tsunku.html

Nakazawa Yuko comment
http://www.helloproj...0_nakazawa.html

In the helloproject.com announcement it says they'll continue their activities, but not as part of the Hello! Project anymore.
This announcement is signed by UFA (株式会社アップフロントエージェンシー), not Tsunku.

--------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ THIS
... if you have no clue about this sudden graduation.

1) Up-Front Group Co., Ltd. > Up-Front Agency > Hello! Project
UFA isn't the only agency UFG has.

2) Complete list of UFG agencies:
http://www.ufg.co.jp/associated.html
See the links for all the agencies, inside the UFA link you'll find all the H!Pers + some artists. So, UFA doesn't just manage H!P.

3) Conclusion: the girls are just graduating from Hello! Project. Stopping their activities as Hello! Project members. The fact that the official helloproject.com announcement is signed by UFA, doesn't mean they're not gonna be in UFA anymore. It's just because it's UFA who manages H!P. Still, even if they're not with UFA, doesn't mean they've left UFG.
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#3 reina*

reina*

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 367 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:42 AM

This makes me so sad what is going on...? You can't have H!P without Aya Miki Ongaku Gatas Melons and OG MM this is such a big disappointment good bye H!P! ^^; XD :) :sob: XD

#4 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:46 AM

Oh my God! Oh.my.God.

Does this mean graduating from MM is now more akin to being fired?

#5 tennyoaisu

tennyoaisu

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 293 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:47 AM

What about Ongaku Gatas' tour in the winter? What about HANGRY & ANGRY?

I am so furious right now, I can't even think straight.
Favorite way to say "red wines" with a German accent?
RED VINES!

#6 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:48 AM

I almost cant believe this; its so crazy, so many people going, and not just old gens, but newbies like the eggs in Gatas aswell? This is fricking crazy. Unbelievable.

I dunno why, if theyre gonna continue working under UFA, they're bothering to remove them from H!P.

Now whose laughing about saying the Mega Bests spelled something out for us, hmm?

I only go - UP! UP!

#7 Ol' Dirty Pepto

Ol' Dirty Pepto

Looking to create H!O's version of the Wu-Tang Clan

• Senpai
  • 1610 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:51 AM

Supreme Insanity. Of course things change over time, but having them all graduate at the same time? Matsuura Aya is the most surprising for me, she is as big as a draw as Morning Musume, but having all of Elder Club go, there seems to be something wrong with that.
Join the Wu!Project...Three Spots Still Open, PM for more information
Listen to the H!O Podcast at the thread!
http://www.hello-onl...?showtopic=6332
Or Go Straight To the Episodes!
http://helloonline.m....com/index.html <---- New Episode Every Saturday Night: Check Your Local Listings

#8 JayBz

JayBz

currently sig and avi-less

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:53 AM

WHAT!!! that makes no sense at all ^^;

they are losing a lot of good members, well UFA better know what they're going to do with them
if they are going to continue on with their activities maybe thats fine......then again i'm probably just being optimistic
i'm gonna be pissed if this is about cutting losses

#9 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:54 AM

she used to be as big as a draw as Morning Musume

Fixed. But I agree with you on principal. This is all wrong; like wiping away history or something.

I only go - UP! UP!

#10 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:55 AM

Excuse me for not mentioning others, but I can't believe they'd just toss Nacchi, Mari, Rika, Yossie, Tsuji, Konno, Miki, Ayaya & Satoda to the dogs in one foul swoop! They're all still popular and more importantly, recognizable to non-fans...It's crazy!

#11 Zethgryn

Zethgryn

\(*^▽^*)/ Osuzu's ❤

• Senpai
  • 4708 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:56 AM

There is something seriously wrong with this.....wtf are they thinking??? I have very high doubts that they'll "continue" their activities as we're lead to believe, when they're barely getting anything out of it now.... Just utter shock.....just when i thought this year would be a "decent" year with no major wrong doings....they give us this load of crap...

#12 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:57 AM

What about Ongaku Gatas' tour in the winter? What about HANGRY & ANGRY?

I am so furious right now, I can't even think straight.

[...] なお、上記メンバーがハロー!プロジェクト・エルダークラブとして出演するコンサートは、2009年1月31日(土)及び2月1日(日)横浜アリーナで行われる「Hello!Project 2009 Winter 決定!ハロ☆プロ アワード ’09 ~エルダークラブ卒業記念スペシャル~」で最後になります。

The 1/31 and 2/1 concerts from the "Hello! Project 2009 Winter Kettei! Hello Pro Award '09 ~Elder Club Sotsugyou Kinen Special~" (Elder Club Graduation Conmemoration Special) will be their last ones, as Elder Club. No info on OG tour.

Hangry&Angry are in UFA, see complete list of UFA artists:
http://www.up-front-...tlistindex.html
as you can see many of them aren't in H!P (H&A isn't listed yet, you won't find it under the Discography>Gothuall category either), so Hangry&Angry not being in H!P doesn't mean they'll be gone.
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#13 tennyoaisu

tennyoaisu

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 293 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:57 AM

I just can't picture H!P without the original MoMusu members like Nacchi, Yuko, etc... they're the original legacy.

What about Rika, too... she was sooo popular.

I mean I can understand if they wanted to let Erika/Yui and some of the soloists like Yuki Maeda go, but seriously...

It just seems really extreme.
Favorite way to say "red wines" with a German accent?
RED VINES!

#14 Zethgryn

Zethgryn

\(*^▽^*)/ Osuzu's ❤

• Senpai
  • 4708 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:59 AM

when they did those elderclub wonderful hearts combined concerts, those were the freaking best!!!! sigh....this is just too much a shock...the original momusus man....DOES THAT MEAN NOTHING TO THEM....sigh

#15 annabella

annabella

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:59 AM

wow like Ogawa Makoto Just came back too , Its really weird maybe they will be a part of something else I hope.

#16 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:00 AM

XD

whoa....

i'm not sure how to take this... i sure hope this doesn't mean that we won't see them anymore. XD graduating from H!P, ok, hopefully not from show business... i can't bear the thought of not seeing Aya or Miki or Nacchi releasing more stuff. ^^;
about Nacchi, i guess there was something to that "End of Summer" name after all... and why they chose to finally release that old single that got cancelled due to that scandal.

seems like Maki did the right thing, leaving the sinking ship before it was too late...

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#17 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:00 AM

I wonder how many of them are just fired and tossed...? This is going to be the saddest graduation concert ever because at the end of the day many of them will just be gone as opposed to just being out of the group.

#18 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:02 AM

so everything, every legend..every waa. T.T
why?!!!

and yea! totally!! what about Hangry anf Angry?!!Ongaku Gatas!!!??other groups?!!...aya?!! T.T

wonder wat/why did this happen?
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#19 Zethgryn

Zethgryn

\(*^▽^*)/ Osuzu's ❤

• Senpai
  • 4708 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:03 AM

I can see this having an upside....if they go to nicegirlproject somehow or tsunku make another project he IS INCHARGE of...this could really benefit them and us......but that's being HIGHLY optimistic....

#20 burnt glitter

burnt glitter

resident tsundere

• Senpai
  • 2425 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:09 AM

Well, in many ways it's a good thing. They haven't been accomplishing much and have pretty much been wasting away in H!P when they could be off doing better things, which they obviously have plans of doing.

They'll still be around, which is good. Just not as close as we would have liked them. This makes the MEGA BESTs make a lot more sense.

Can't say I'm not disappointed, though, in a way. Even though this should be very good for them.

newsigsayunewnew.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users