• 996 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:28 PM

Posted Image

Featuring new perverts
For a new pervs generation
(thanks for this Liben. XD )

Look Only at Me

Chapter 1

Flowers. Flowers all around me. Red, pink, yellow, blue. A rainbow of flowers. I walked across this vast colorful sea and picked up a yellow one. I wasn’t quite sure of the name, but it was beautiful and smelled lovely. I sat down and breathed in the wonderful aroma. I felt so peaceful. I closed my eyes. Thump, Thump, Thump. I opened my eyes slowly and the sun was being blocked out. I look around for the source of the noise and saw nothing. It’s getting darker and darker and I hear someone calling out my name. “Gaki-san, Gaki-san”. The sun has been completely blocked off now. I fall back and pass out.

“Gaki-san, wake up!” I groan inwardly.

“Get up, I have an announcement to make.”

I slowly open my eyes and am greeted by Ai-chan’s forehead. She’s dangerously close to my face and I jump up quickly.

“Eh?” She giggles and says “Ay, Gaki-san, you’re so cute when you sleep.” I blush and make a face. “Why the hell are you so close to my face?”

She smiles. It’s a genuine smile, one filled with complete joy. I liked when Ai-chan smiled. “I’m sorry, I just can’t help but admire the faces you make while you sleep. You’re a strange one.”

I make another face and she giggles again. Ai-chan liked to tease me a lot, but I never minded. She and I are best friends, and that’s what we do. Of course, I had to tease her back. That was a given.

“Gawd, Ai-chan, your giant forehead is not the first thing I want to see so early in the morning.”

She gives me a very serious face, but then starts to laugh. I join in the laughter, and moments later she gets up still laughing,

“Alright Gaki-san, I’ll leave you alone so you can get ready. The girls are waiting for you in the living room.”

She heads towards the door and before she leaves, she gives me a smile and a “You’re a loser” hand sign. I smirk and throw a pillow at the door but she blocks it. I get up and head towards the window. Everything was completely white. A storm had hit while we were sleeping and had left us a white blanket. I wondered why I had a dream about flowers when it was winter, but I didn’t think too much about it.

“I wonder what Ai-chan needs to tell us” I walked to the bathroom and got ready.

“Ok guys, I need to discuss something with you all.” Sayu immediately spoke up.

“I swear, its all Koharu’s fault.” Koharu rapidly turned to face her.

“What the hell? I didn’t do anything!”

“Yeah, you did. I swear Ai-chan, I didn’t waste all the ink printing out pictures of bunnies. It’s all Koharu’s fault. She has a sick obsession.”

I knew what was gonna happen next, and I actually feared for my life. Koharu stood up slowly and walked towards Sayu-chan, staring straight at her. She reached where she was sitting and continued staring. In a quick flash Sayu reached up and pulled Koharu down. I looked over at Mittsi and grabbed her hand. We hid behind the sofa, and I saw Ai-chan standing in the same spot as before. She looked like she wasn’t sure where to go. “Ai-chan!” I called her over and held out my hand. Just as she was coming towards me, Sayu and Koharu rolled to the spot she had been standing on. I noticed Reina and Eri were nowhere in sight. LinLin and JunJun were hiding behind the kitchen counter.

I focused my attention back to Koharu and Sayu. Sayu was on top of Koharu and was tickling her sides. In between bursts of laughter, Koharu managed to grab Sayu’s wrists and flip her over. They began rolling back and forth across the living room. Sayu was back on top of Koharu and had her leg in between Koharu’s thighs. I noticed that one of the straps of Sayu’s tank top had slipped down. I felt somewhat turned on and I blushed slightly. I looked at Ai-chan and her mouth was slightly open and her cheeks were slightly pink. She looked in my direction and we both smirked at each other and continued to watch the tickling fight.

They kept at it for a while until Sayu rolled on top of Koharu and accidentally made her hit her head on the side of the sofa. Sayu immediately got off and sat by her side while Koharu held her head in pain. Mittsi quickly got up and walked towards the injured Koharu. They both seemed to be trying to help Koharu but it looked like she was accepting more help from Sayu. Ai-chan stood up and walked towards the accident. I followed behind her. Sayu helped Koharu up and led her to her room. Mittsi looked extremely upset.

“We’ll finish this meeting later.” Ai-chan grabbed Mittsi’s hand and signaled for me to follow them. I looked back to see where JunJun and LinLin were and they were heading to their room. I walked with Ai-chan and Mittsi to Mittsi’s room and once we got there we sat down. It was silent until Ai-chan spoke up.

“What’s wrong?” As soon as the words left her mouth, Mittsi began to cry.

End Chapter 1

Index

Please PM me with any messed up links. Thanks. :D

Look Only at Me (TakaGaki)
Chapter 1
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.5
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Forever Love (YajiUme)
Chapter 1
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.5
Chapter 9.5 v2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.5
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.5
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.5
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

How to Become a Prince (Miya/Saki....we need an official name for this pairing)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Extra Chapter

Trapped Emotion (TakaGaki)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Don't Forget (YajiUme)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Side Chapter
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Side Chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Kuroi Tenshi (YajiUme)
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

One-shots
Strange Attraction(Risako/Kanna)
Doll (JunAi)
Just a Girl(Yuu/Sayaka)
Don't Cry for me(YajiUme)
This Isn't Goodbye(Yuu/Sayaka)
The One for Me (Miya/Saki)

^At my Blog

One-shots here at H!O
Spell (Saki/Miya)
The Club (YajiUme)
Diamond (TanaKame ??)
Wrong Number (TakaGaki ??)
Distraction (SuzuHara)

#2 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 11:00 PM

It's really a nice fanfic ^^
I want to read more more >___<
and what will happend?? Why Aika is crying? and What is that thing Ai would like to tell to Risa??? >___<
I have so many question....... :)

Keep ur work and Ganbare^^
I'm impatient to read next chapter :D :P
XD

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#3 ~*Sarah

~*Sarah

Hey....I'm a NUMNUT!!! XD

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:16 AM

Lol, thank you! I'm glad you like it. I'll post up the next chapter real soon. :P

#4 erien2314

erien2314

♥愛絵里♥

• Senpai
  • 1196 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:02 AM

another fanfic!!
Yay
I really like it!!
its really good!

Love the SayoKoha fight ^-^

:P

#5 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:14 AM

oh wow! i really like this story. it flows incredibly well. i can't wait to see what happens next. :lol:

#6 ~*Sarah

~*Sarah

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:51 PM

Ok, so this chapter is really short, so I'm going to make it a continuation of Chapter 1. I've already written up to Chapter 4, and there are short chapters in between those.

Enjoy :D

Chapter 1.5

Ai-chan was quiet for a while and let Mittsi cry. I pulled her towards me and held her against my chest. We stood quiet for a little while longer until her sobs began to subside. Ai-chan grabbed Mittsi’s hand and turned her body around to face her. Ai-chan was wearing a sleeveless shirt and I noticed how her muscles flexed slightly as she pulled her. She had definitely began to work out because those cute girl muscle were not there before….Wait, why was I checking her out? You’re not suppose to check out your best friend. What the hell is wrong with me? As I was having a mini war of thoughts in my mind, I heard Ai-chan speak.

“Aika, tell me what’s wrong.” She was staring intently at Mittsi. “Actually, I have to ask you this first.” Mittsi looked up at her. “…Do you have feelings for Koharu?” I saw Mittsi’s eyes widen. She then mumbled something and looked down. Ai-chan lifted her chin and made her face her.

“Do you love her?”

“..yes..”

“Do you understand that she’s after Sayumi?”

“..yes..” she answered in a low whisper.

I continued watching them speak. Why hadn’t I noticed? How didn’t I notice that Mittsi always had her eyes on Koharu? I always thought she hated her.

“Aika, I need to let you know that Sayumi is serious about Koharu as well.”

I had to say something.

“Mittsi, you need to fight. If you really love her, then you need to stay strong. It’s gonna be difficult. But listen..” I reached for her hand, “Aika, you’re a strong girl. Don’t give up.”

“She’s right, I know you won’t quit.” Ai-chan smiled at her.

Mittsi got up and hugged us both at the same time. My face was in between her chest and my heart began to beat faster.

“Thank you so much. I won’t give up.”

With that we all bowed and Ai-chan and I left her room.

“Why are you so red?” I felt my face and it was extremely hot.

“Uh, you don’t want to know.”

She shrugged her shoulders and sat on the couch. I sat beside her. It was quiet but then Ai-chan spoke up.

“Do you think she has a chance?”

“..Yeah, I think she does.”

Ai-chan folded her hands together and placed them under her chin. She was thinking.

“I think she has a chance too, but what about Sayu?”

I wasn’t sure what to say. What would happen to Sayu? How could the group remain peaceful? How would I be able to help? How would Ai-chan help? Should we help? I felt a hand on mine and I jumped. Ai-chan was looking at me strangely.

“I don’t know. This is gonna be hard.”

She nodded and intertwined our fingers.

“Someone is gonna get hurt, and that’s something that can’t be avoided. We just have to be there to console them in the end.”

I couldn’t say anything. She pulled me down to her lap and began to stroke my hair. I looked up at her and she smiled at me sweetly. She ran her finger along the side of my jaw and I shivered slightly.

“Hey, what was the news you were going to tell us?” She smirked.

“We’ve been snowed in. We’re stuck in this cabin for at least two weeks.”

I sighed. “This should be very interesting.

#7 Tay-sama

Tay-sama

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 189 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:19 PM

Sayu with Koharu *mind in shock* Posted Image............later Posted Image

Keep writing your fic is very, very, very good

~~Gambare~~

s2 TanaKamei s2 / s2 TakaGaki s2
Posted Image
Credits for sig kawaii-beam!!! A homage for DAH Family!!!

#8 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 08:12 PM

^^ nice pairings... haha snowed in eh?... now whats gonna happen... btw I don't really get where they are? in the mountains?
Posted Image
Siggy made by Kawaii-Chan(Kawaii_Beam) <33 Avatar made by SweetHoney
DYAF (devil yet angelic family) 4ever~~~<3 AKA DAH Family

#9 KaPouk

KaPouk

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 08:56 PM

Nice^^
It's really a good fic ^^v
Can't wait to read more

She pulled me down to her lap and began to stroke my hair.

Kyaa~~ Ai-chan :lol: :) Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 erien2314

erien2314

♥愛絵里♥

• Senpai
  • 1196 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:55 PM

*Shock*
:lol:
iam still trying to process this hahaha

Great chapter
watting for more! :)

#11 ~*Sarah

~*Sarah

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 01:26 AM

Hey guys, I'm glad you all like the story, makes me really happy! :whistle:

@WinterAir They're in a cabin up in the mountains. I probably should have been more specific as to where they were *scratches back of head* lol. hehe.

Eh, I think I'll post up another chapter tonight. Here ya go.

Chapter 2

“What?!” Sayu looked like she was about to have a nervous breakdown. Koharu patted her shoulder. “Relax.”

“How are we gonna survive two weeks? There’s only so much candy left.” I chuckled. Reina rolled her eyes and smirked. Ai-chan scratched the back of her head.

“Sayu-chan, don’t worry. We’re good here. We have heat, water, and plenty of food, but most of all we have each other.”

Sayu seemed to calm down after Ai-chan said that. I loved how Ai-chan could make people so safe and comfortable. She’s a great leader.

“So, if there are no more questions, you guys can go do whatever you want.”

Yeah, I’d like to do you…..wait, WHAT?! Did I just think that? WHAT THE HELL?! I felt a pat on my shoulder.

“You ok? You just made this shocked face.” I gulped. “Uh, yeah. I’m fine, don’t worry about me, Kamei.” She made a face. “I don’t believe you, but whatever. Do you wanna play with the Wii? Reina is betting she can beat you.” “What? Heck no, I’ll show her.”

I walked with Kamei to the game room and I noticed Ai-chan was looking at Reina with great interest. I felt something strange inside of me. I guess I was staring at her for too long because she looked up and smiled. “Stop staring, it’s embarrassing.” I immediately began to blush. I sat down and picked up a controller. Reina looked up at me.

“You’re going down, Gaki.” I glared at her and she smirked. I couldn’t help but smile inwardly; her teeth were so unique…and cute. I noticed Kamei sat next to Ai-chan, but apparently Ai-chan would not be having this. She snaked her arms around Kamei’s waist and lifted her up onto her lap. I wanted to sit on Ai-chan’s lap. I felt a hit on my head.

“Yo, loser. The game started. Pay attention.” I looked back at the screen and found myself losing very badly. I tried to focus, but I couldn’t help but look back at Ai-chan and Kamei. Ai-chan kept whispering things in Kamei’s ear which were causing her to blush. She was as red as a tomato. It was really starting to piss me off. I looked back at the screen and noticed I had lost.

“You suck. I thought you were good at this game.” I sighed. “Whatever.” Kamei got up and sat next to Reina. Reina hugged her tightly and told her she was cute. I got up, handed the controller to Ai-chan, and walked out of the room. I was heading towards the room I shared with Ai-chan, but was suddenly grabbed from behind. I yelped out in surprise.

“Where you goin?” It was Ai-chan. I kept quiet. She got near my ear and whispered, “You’re not jealous now, are you?” I felt her hand move down towards my leg and she started tracing circles on my thigh. Why the hell was I wearing shorts during the winter? I pulled away from her grasp. “Ai-chan, stop it. I hate it when you do that.” She looked at me for a second, and her expression was unreadable. Something moved within her eyes. Was it…lust…that I saw? I backed away a little, but she reached out to grab me. She smiled at me. “I’m sorry. You just looked really cute is all.” I chuckled nervously, but quickly regained my composure.

“Hey guys, come here! I have something to show you.” Sayu was calling us from her room. We headed to her room and I noticed Koharu was lying down against the wall on Sayu’s bed. Her shirt was slightly wrinkled and the buttons were all undone. I had a quick mental image and sighed. Mittsi better get on this now. Ai-chan sat down next to Koharu and asked her if her head was ok. Koharu nodded yes, and they began to chat for a while. I sat down in the chair next to Sayu and took in my surroundings. There were a million posters of bunnies everywhere. The sheets had bunnies, her alarm clock was in the shape of a bunny, she had pencils with bunny erasers, her wallpaper on her computer was a bunny. How the heck did she bring all this bunny stuff to the cabin? I didn’t even wanna know.

“So what do you wanna show us? It better not be any pictures of bunnies.” She giggled a little. “Of course not….ok I was gonna show you this really cute bunny after I showed you what I needed to show you. But anyway, look at this site.” I looked at it and Ai-chan came over to look at it as well. “TakaGaki fanfiction. Hot and steamy TakaGaki love.” I looked at Sayu.

“What the hell?”

“Keep reading on.” “WARNING: The following fanfic has explicit content involving TakaGaki. Do not read if younger than 18.”

I looked at Sayu again. “What in the seven hells is this? I can’t believe people write about us in that way.” “Come on, Gaki. I think it’s funny. Some of these stories are really nicely done.”

“Yeah, I agree. Some of those stories are filled with really juicy stuff.” Koharu smirked at me and I glared back at her.

“Hey, you’re not even suppose to be reading this stuff. This is just wrong. Ai-chan and I don’t see each other like that. Right, Ai-chan?” I looked over to her. She looked really sad.

“Yeah, of course not. We’re only friends…and that’s all we’ll ever be.” She left the room, and I was in complete shock. I looked back at Sayu and Koharu and they just shrugged their shoulders. I ran out of the room, but Ai-chan was nowhere in sight.

I was confused as hell. What exactly happened? Why did she look so sad? Could it be that….Ai-chan has feelings for me?

#12 erien2314

erien2314

♥愛絵里♥

• Senpai
  • 1196 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 01:44 AM

Shock!!

i cant really talk right now

Edit:
Ok i over it now haha
great chapter!

wating for more! (more seductive Ai-chan :whistle: )

#13 Tay-sama

Tay-sama

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 189 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 02:32 AM

^^ Posted Image Good job this chapter is very good,
Risa why you have to be so blind, Ai-chan loves you
moment TanaKamei is so cute Posted Image

~~Gambare~~
Keep writing

s2 TanaKamei s2 / s2 TakaGaki s2
Posted Image
Credits for sig kawaii-beam!!! A homage for DAH Family!!!

#14 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 03:04 AM

crap! JUST when it's getting good, you just HAD to end it. :good:

i really, really can't wait to read the next chapter. this story is sooooo good!!

#15 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 04:19 AM

^^ great chapter!!

Yeah, I’d like to do you…..wait, WHAT?! Did I just think that? WHAT THE HELL?!

haha, funny line~ love how gaki-san is struggling within her self... + interesting to actually see traces of ai-chan liking from risa's pov ^^ lol doubles the tension when gaki-san is struggling to find her own feelings... while finding out ai's feelings <3 can't wait till next chapter!!!
Posted Image

#16 KaPouk

KaPouk

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 06:29 AM

Kyaaa~~~~ Posted Image
It's really a great chapter Posted Image

Keep ur work and Ganbare Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 ~*Sarah

~*Sarah

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:31 PM

OK, so this chap is a bit...sexy. Lol. It's told from Reina's point of view. Yeah, I'm gonna make you guys wait to see what happens with Ai and Gaki. But hopefully you still enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 2.5

“You know, that was really hard to do.” I looked at Kamei and pouted.

“I’m sorry, but I really want to help Ai-chan. I know how much she really loves Risa, and we all know Risa is a bit dense. So I’m really sorry.” Kamei came closer and put her head on my shoulder. I kissed her head lightly. Her hair smelled like lavender. It was an intoxicating smell, and I was using all my willpower just to stop myself from throwing her on the bed and having my way with her. I gulped.

“It’s ok, I want them to get together, too. The sexual tension between them is just so overwhelming. I mean have you seen how Ai-chan looks at Gaki? It’s like she’s mentally undressing her.” Kamei giggled a bit. “Have you seen the way Gaki looks at Ai-chan? Her eyes are full of so much lust. I don’t even think she realizes the way she looks at her.” I grinned slightly.

“Wanna know what I heard the other day?” Kamei looked at me questioningly. “Reina, don’t tell me you’ve been eavesdropping again.” I pulled her onto my lap and placed my chin on her shoulder.

“No, I was just passing by the room. I swear I wasn’t eavesdropping this time.”

“Right, uh huh.” I smirked, showing my teeth. I guess she liked that because she turned around to give me a quick kiss.

“So what’d you hear?” I missed her lips, but I would claim them again later.

“Ok, so I was passing by JunJun and LinLin’s room and I heard some weird noises.” She turned around and was straddling my waist.

“..What kind of noises?”

“Weird moans and groans. It was about 3:30 in the morning. I was going to the kitchen to get some water and I passed by their room. I think they were uh…doing it.”

Kamei started to laugh and I just smiled.

“Wow, I knew that was gonna happen. It’s about damn time.”

“Seriously, it was. So do you think Gaki got jealous?” I played a bit with her hair and kissed her neck.

“Mmm, yeah. She left looking pretty upset.” I continued kissing her neck and she tilted her head slightly so that I could get better access. I continued kissing her neck until I reached her ear, which I then bit lightly. She let out a small gasp. I smirked and started licking her ear. Her breathing started to get slightly quicker.

“So what did Ai-chan tell you to get you so red?” I placed both my hands on her waist and she circled her arms around my neck.

“I-she told me a-all the things she w-wants to do to Gaki. She wants her s-so much.”

I pulled us both down to the couch and I was on top straddling her waist.

“You know what I want?” She looked at me with glazed over eyes. Her breathing was rapid and I could feel her heart beating quickly. Her face was slightly pink.

“W-hat…do you want?”

“You”

I went in to kiss her. It started off slow, each one of us tasting each other slowly. Her lips were as soft as silk. She placed her hands on my back and flipped us both over. She was on top now and she slowly undid the buttons on her pajama top. I was only wearing a tank top and she sat me up and took it off slowly. She began to kiss my neck and lick my collarbone. She went lower and kissed the valley in between my breasts. I moaned loudly. She came back up and covered my moans with her kisses. “Shh, we can’t get caught.” She placed her hand on my thigh and I moaned again, this time in a lower tone. “That’s a good girl.” She began to slowly pull down my shorts while still kissing me. Her hands, her body, the way her skin felt against mine, it was all too much. I felt the pressure in my stomach build up.

“I love you Eri.”

“I love you, too, Reina.”

#18 erien2314

erien2314

♥愛絵里♥

• Senpai
  • 1196 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:48 PM

oh My~
:)
What do you make me read this stuffs!! :w00t:
haha great chaprter! :wub:

but wait!! JunJun and LinLin?!! :lol: thats wierd for me hahaha

Well, i think is a fair exchange TakaGaki for TanaKame :whistle:

#19 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:51 PM

:) wow... thats one... sexy scene lol. Good job.

I mean have you seen how Ai-chan looks at Gaki? It’s like she’s mentally undressing her.”

haha this got my LOLing
Posted Image

#20 nabeshin

nabeshin

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 119 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:51 PM

:)
You have skills my friend. :whistle:
Posted Image
Thanks to the awesome nine o' clock for the sig.
No Regrets, No Resentments

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users