No, we're not going to war, haha But this spotlight will outline what we think members of this community can do for Hello!Online.
Hello!Online is a voluntary organization which aims to widen the fan base of Hello!Project worldwide. HPS is a subtitling group integrated into Hello!Online. The key players who are managing Hello!Online and HPS are in fact the same people.
In this type of internet/fan based community it is my belief that success comes from co-operation between every member of the community.
Members that agree with this simple thought can act in different ways in order to make this community stronger:
Forum To become the greatest forum about H!P
- Post and participate in discussions.
- Show respect towards other Hello!Online members.
Tracker To maintain the role as leading H!P tracker
- Upload torrents.
- Maintain a fair ratio.
Picboard To keep the community up-to-date on H!P appearances
- Share H!P pictures with other Hello!Online members.
HPS To spread more English H!P material
- Join us, if you're qualified!
- Keep the [HPS] tag on the files if you share them elsewhere.
Economical So you can stop asking me about the paypal button - Shopping at YesAsia by clicking on the product links or on the YesAsia partnership-link gives Hello!Online 10% of the amount of your purchase, the price will be the same for you.
- Donate any amount to [email protected] from your paypal account.
(All donations go to maintenance of the site.)