Photo

Futarigoto

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#21 Sakura Momusu

Sakura Momusu

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 01:20 AM

From what I know...Nono, Hitomi, and Nacchi's weren't subbed. As well as all the 2nd season eps (where there are at least 2 people), except for Aichan & Gaki-san, and Yossie, Ayaka, and Mai. Are there any plans to do so in the future?

#22 Filax san

Filax san

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 03:51 PM

Does hello! BBS has Futarigoto?!
I saw the Ai's one, the Mari's one,the Aibon's one, the Ayaya's one, and the Eri's one! I want to see the other now!!!
I like the Mari's one expecially when she play GTA...she amaze me!
What a beautiful smile...maybe too far for me...MAYBE!

ITALIANFAN

#23 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 03:57 PM

Maki's Futarigoto was the funniest, she was incredibly sexy in her outfit  x_x

Yes YES!!! x_x
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#24 tchenku_rms13

tchenku_rms13

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 07:34 PM

heh Mari was pretty exhausted from playing GTA

And in Kaori's Futarigoto, she mentions that Mari is 145cm which comes out to about 4.75 feet, if I remember correctly. That's pretty darn short x_x
shift_Mikitty

#25 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 07:44 PM

She wasn't the leader for minimoni for nuthing after all ;D

#26 Bokas

Bokas

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 11:04 PM

Nothinig beats Maki watching JuOn x_x I felt soooo sorry for the cat.. <3

I agree.. :wub:
Posted Image

#27 Filax san

Filax san

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 February 2005 - 04:20 PM

She wasn't the leader for minimoni for nuthing after all ;D

ahahah! that's true! <3
What a beautiful smile...maybe too far for me...MAYBE!

ITALIANFAN

#28 nesseggman

nesseggman

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 06:24 PM

In Konkon's futarigoto, she talks about how she loves food. And how she has a diary, which she discovers she writes about food in every entry. And how she hung out with Makoto and they ate food. And then ran b/c they ate too much food. And then she makes a drink and drinks it, but it's lukewarm soymilk or something. And she's drinking it b/c she eats too much food.

It was pretty boring, and all about her eating too much, but I love Konno. Hehe. I haven't seen very many futarigoto though T_T

#29 nekonoai

nekonoai

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 06:41 PM

konkon's diary was hilarious. 'oh, this is about food too' :)

I also would like to see more subbed futarigoto. Since my japanese skills suck, I normally don't download raw stuff where there's a lot of talking.

#30 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 05:28 PM

I watched sweet Rika?fs Futarigoto (again) yesterday. I cant stop watching her pouring loads an loads of sugar and honey in her tea :whistle: , and then when she drinks it, she makes this face and goes ?gooooooh?h. That?Ls so cute! And probably totally unhealthy?c (can?ft you catch diabetes or something, consuming massive amounts of sugar like she does??) I like watching her stretch too?c Posted Image With agility like that, it makes me think she has had ballet training like Ai Takahashi. Has she?
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#31 Zandar

Zandar

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 148 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 11:13 PM

With agility like that, it makes me think she has had ballet training like Ai Takahashi. Has she?

Rika seems to have had a gymnastics training.
She said so when she appeared on Matthews best hit tv show, where she showed him off with a hoop. She's too good at it as well.
Shooting with an automatic weapon suited her as well on that show.
If it ain't Musume, I don't want it.
Posted Image
by courtesy of Lainay.

#32 SDSUMarcus01

SDSUMarcus01

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 205 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 09:29 AM

Of the ones I've seen...

Miki's, Kago's, and Reina's were the most interesting. Reina's was actually a surprise, I was expecting it to be boring.

Kaori's was kinda weird, and I got too bored to finish the Ayaka, Mai, and Yossie one.

Takahashi, and Eri's were pretty boring.

Yaguchi's was ok.

Matsuura is a ditz and I guess I'm just not entertained by watching Maki watch Ju-On.

I haven't finished d/ling the rest yet. It sucks when you're like 98-99% done with a torrent and nobody has the last few megabytes, lol. I have had so many torrents sit there at that percentage for like a week before I randomly see the torrent finished because some seeder signs on out of the blue.

Edited by SDSUMarcus01, 13 January 2006 - 09:30 AM.

#33 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 10:04 AM

I haven't finished d/ling the rest yet. It sucks when you're like 98-99% done with a torrent and nobody has the last few megabytes, lol. I have had so many torrents sit there at that percentage for like a week before I randomly see the torrent finished because some seeder signs on out of the blue.

I assume you were downloading it one at a time right ? Since I remember it was all in a pack. I'm still testing & trying to get connections to work properly thru the fw.
Best of luck to you. :wink:

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル
RI.DIU.SU,, RI.YU.SU,, RI.SA.I.KU.RU

p/s. AKB48 is Shmexy~ aRr~ >:] *ebil*

°-°Izu°-°

Amoz-senpai's Guide to Quoting/Editing
FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES
updated: August 2007

#34 SDSUMarcus01

SDSUMarcus01

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 205 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 10:24 AM

I assume you were downloading it one at a time right ? Since I remember it was all in a pack. I'm still testing & trying to get connections to work properly thru the fw.
Best of luck to you. :wink:

Actually I'm d/ling the big pack... but some of them already finished so I could watch them.

I wish that I had known earlier that I could select what files to download or that I could just copy files I already had downloaded earlier into the same folder... woulda saved me having to download Aya's again... and it would have made the huge momo video collection d/l a lot quicker.

I got a lot of stuff off of limewire before, but I've pretty much sucked limewire dry, at least the stuff in English. If I type in Japanese characters a ton of stuff comes up but I can't read it YET or understand what they're saying anyway.

#35 SDSUMarcus01

SDSUMarcus01

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 205 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 07:40 PM

I just watched KonKon's... that was great.

The diet, the food all the time, the meat on her face (yah I complain about that too)... and then the gays. LOL.

#36 SDSUMarcus01

SDSUMarcus01

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 205 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 04:02 AM

Rika's wasn't bad but it got boring when she started talking about nails and all of that other girly stuff.

Mako's was... scary. I guess she's really lonely.

Sayumi thinks WAYYYY to far ahead. I "almost" hope she has a boy. LOL. And maybe she doesn't realize that the hair ties she's buying now may be out of style when she does have a kid.

Edited by SDSUMarcus01, 14 January 2006 - 04:03 AM.

#37 Maddie

Maddie

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 03:30 AM

I thought Sayumi buying hair-ties for her future kids was cute. I wear some of my mom's clothes from when she was young so it's not impossible that Sayumi's girl would wear the hair ties.

As a girl I thought Konkon's was really relatable. As a normal girl I feel like there's a lot of pressure to stay thin. As an idol who is constantly in the spotlight it must be a million times worse. I can see how it can turn into a bit of an obsession.
Posted Image

#38 errkiss

errkiss

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 09:57 PM

my fav would be aibon's. she's singing, jumping, dancing while making a hotcakes!

Posted Image you're too cute, too cute, so i say daijobu OK OK OK. pyon! isnt she's cute?

#39 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 03:26 AM

I love Takahashi's. Even though at the end it was weird and all she did was draw and read a book, but that's ok :) I liked it when she talked about her past with her mother :D Sometimes you don't need them jumping around on a sugar high to entertain you, but that's my opinion :D

TakaxNiigaki was... interesting ::D: Poor Niigaki, she was like "WTF? :lol: Why is Ai talking about History so much??" But it was still cute.

Mari's.. hm... honestly, though she didn't do anything except math problems and read Naruto, it was still interesting to watch, just 'cause you don't know what she's gonna do next.

Goto's ::D: I'm not a big fan of Goto, so seeing her flip over in a chair and the cat go flying was the best part. But besides that, it was pretty boring.

Sayu's was creepy. I'll feel bad for her if she gets a boy.

Annnd those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head :D;

#40 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

Call me さくら and yes, I am a girl

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 03:40 AM

Sayu's was creepy. I'll feel bad for her if she gets a boy.

LOL, don't let momusufan hear that

Berryz Koubou Fansite - Special Generation Forum (sadly this forum is gone but the link remains for posterity)
Listening to J-pop is like eating a can of Pringles "Once you Jpop you can't stop!"