Photo

Futarigoto

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#1 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 05:17 PM

Before I got to see Futarigoto ace subtitled by HPS, there was this one episode with Aya Matsuura which I had for almost a year. She was washing her dog, painting her toe-nails and watching something on the tv while making strange faces, and I didn?ft have a clue to what it was all about. But I do now! (sort of?c)
My favorite Futarigoto, at least at the moment, is Kago Ai. You just can?Lt resist her cuteness jumping around to ?gKoko Ni Iruzee?h (sung by Tsunku :sob: ) and making her ?ghotcakes?h! My second favorite is Maki Goto watching that horrorfilm, looking totally hot. Posted Image I really got scared myself when she starts screaming all over the place! Now that?fs a girl I?Ld like to take to the movies?c
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#2 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 05:29 PM

My all time fav would have to be rika-chans ep ^^.v
She's so cute and excited. Funny how she likes all things sweet ;D What goes with sweet tea? Something sweet! while wearing sweet pants ofcourse.

I was surprised by the fact that she listens to trance :sob: she has got good taste ;p

I like the one with takahashi and risa when they talk and eat stuff on some river bank.

#3 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 07:30 PM

I was surprised by the fact that she listens to trance  :sob:

I was even more surprised by Mikitty watching Hong Kong black and white TV dramas from who knows how many decade ago :sob:

#4 Noemi

Noemi

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 07:48 PM

Nothinig beats Maki watching JuOn :sob: I felt soooo sorry for the cat.. :sob:

#5 WalDo-

WalDo-

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 07:55 PM

Nothinig beats Maki watching JuOn :sob: I felt soooo sorry for the cat.. :sob:

ROFL it was so funny when she fell backwards over the bean bag/chair. My sister and I couldn't stop laughing when we saw that :sob:

I like most of it but if I had to choose I'd pick Charmy's then Mari-chan's.

Posted Image
☆☆☆☆☆

#6 ZONElover

ZONElover

Always my goddess !!!!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 238 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 08:02 PM

I havent watched all of them yet.... but for the ones i watched my fav one is Reina's..... how cute she cooking and tellling her staories....

and the one with Airin and Nini near the river is also very funny.... when alk abpout food... hehehe can't wait to see the other ones....
Maiko, Tomoka, Miyu, Mizuho and Takayo - We will always love you !!

Posted Image

#7 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 08:27 PM

Nothinig beats Maki watching JuOn :sob:? I felt soooo sorry for the cat..? :sob:

So it WAS Ju-On she was watching??? Well I thought I recognized the sounds. And let me just tell you that what you heard on from the tv was not a cat...
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#8 tchenku_rms13

tchenku_rms13

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 75 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 09:31 PM

man you guys suck!!

i was trying to resist downloading that 3GB batch of Futarigoto's (hard drive space = my precious) but now curiosity is killing me. getting it as I type

thanks a lot :sob:
shift_Mikitty

#9 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 09:35 PM

man you guys suck!!

i was trying to resist downloading that 3GB batch of Futarigoto's (hard drive space = my precious) but now curiosity is killing me.  getting it as I type

thanks a lot  :sob:

gets!!! and gets it fast!!
this is the best you could wish for :sob:

umm.... how many futarigotos aren't subbed as of yet? I mean I can count the members but are there any special ones or even better.... maybe new eps coming soon? :sob:

#10 Noemi

Noemi

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 09:43 PM

Nothinig beats Maki watching JuOn :sob:  I felt soooo sorry for the cat..  :sob:

So it WAS Ju-On she was watching??? Well I thought I recognized the sounds. And let me just tell you that what you heard on from the tv was not a cat...

Oh, i wasn't talking about the noise.. I have all the JuOn DVD's so I know where that 'cat' sound comes from.. :sob:
I just felt forry for the cat who was nicely sleeping when Goto freaked out.. If I did that to my cat she's bite my head off just waking her up.. :sob:

#11 ~Tettekete~

~Tettekete~

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 132 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 09:58 PM

My favorite Futarigoto is the one with Reina. :sob:

She mimics the others members very well
Posted Image

#12 MMFAN

MMFAN

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 11:36 PM

My favorite Futarigoto is the one with Reina.  :sob:

Boku mo :sob:

also the one with Takahashi, talking about her mother :sob:
ITALIAN Morning Musume FAN

#13 Zandar

Zandar

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 148 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 12:17 AM

The one that I liked most was Eri's.
And then Mari's where she played GTA and did some math, hardly talking at all.
Too bad the Natsumi one hasn't been subbed though. :sob:
If it ain't Musume, I don't want it.
Posted Image
by courtesy of Lainay.

#14 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 12:49 AM

my favorite futarigoto is Rika's. Miki's got a cantonese bg song played during the whole futarigoto which is weird. Aichan.... i dunno wat she is doing actually. Aichan and Risa is quite nice. Yossie and frens is kinda weird (threesome love story?).

i need Sayu with Eri, and 1st gen futarigoto but there is no sub.

#15 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 02:09 PM

Is there a futarigoto with Nozomi Tsuji? It would nice to see, considering the supercuteness of Ai Kagos doodeling and hot-cake baking... ^_^ What would Nono do, I wonder...
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#16 Sanji

Sanji

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 09:32 PM

My favorites are Sayu's, Ai-chan's and Aibon's.

Yeah I know, they all got one thing in common - Cuteness! :(

Sayumi: I found it really cute when she was talking and showing off her hair ties, I didn't know she was that obsessed with having a kid.
Her conversation with her sis made it even more interesting... :D She's so energetic.

Ai-chan: Memories... I love hearing the members' old memoreis. Poor Ai-chan, having to hate her mother and all....
Her drawings are unique, I like it how she draws eyes, unbelievable cute. ^_^... Not to mention her wink. :(

Aibon: Haha, I was laughing so hard when she talked about the incident on the airplane. ^_^ She must've freaked out the other members... Well, and of course herself. :P The drawings she did on the whiteboard were interesting.... I can't really remember what she wrote, but I do recall it was something cute.

#17 CommandeR

CommandeR

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 02:24 PM

She's so cute and excited. Funny how she likes all things sweet ;D What goes with sweet tea? Something sweet! while wearing sweet pants ofcourse.

I was surprised by the fact that she listens to trance :( she has got good taste ;p

Rika Ishikawa is the pwnz0r! when I heard she was going to put on some trance I went totally :( ^_^ ^_^ :P :D
and good trance at that! the same taste as me haha :(
Posted Image
I tried some photoshopping, damn I suck ^^

#18 mizune

mizune

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 04:15 PM

Is there a futarigoto with Nozomi Tsuji? It would nice to see, considering the supercuteness of Ai Kagos doodeling and hot-cake baking... ^_^ What would Nono do, I wonder...

Tsuji made gyoza (dumplings)....one of which was shaped like a bow, if I remember correctly....

#19 Katchoo

Katchoo

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 06:43 PM

I would have to say the most interesting of all was Ai-chan and Gaki on the waterfront. The way they argued back and forth and Ai-chan's interest in history and english was too cute to resist.
It was funny how she was concentrating on her food and not listening to Gaki.

Maki's Futarigoto was the funniest, she was incredibly sexy in her outfit ^_^

Some of them were just plain boring, like Kamei's and Konno's..

Aibon was too cute "HAPPY'

xie xie ni

#20 tchenku_rms13

tchenku_rms13

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 06:13 AM

Can someone help seed for a little bit longer? I'm sitting at 98.5% and there are still other peers downloading from me, too <_<

On another note, I've been connected to 2 seeds for a long while now but nothing is going. What's happening there?
shift_Mikitty