Photo

Cospoor Strikes Back!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 wakuwaku

wakuwaku

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 12:04 PM

Posting these cause, my friend wont find out if I do it here ^_^

Posted Image

Thats my spoiler friend ^^;
We took that in July, totally improvised, guess we were too excited with the event, we had just seen Masami Okui, Masaki Endo and Hironobu Kageyama from JAM Project, and Eizo Sakamoto (Animetal) performing in an event, being surrounded by those crazy cosplayers must have affected us.

My friend that was spending his vacations here was playing with my little brother...he was wearing that stupid bandana and wearing a cowboy hat, he came to my room like that, and I saw the hitaiate lying on the shelf and had this stupid idea for the phot x_x

So we made a totally improvised Cospoor (not so poor cause the hitaiate was expensive x_x)

Anyone else also has a dumb cospoor story? Probably not...
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

ぐるぐる回る♪♪ ぐるぐる回る♪♪

#2 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 01:20 PM

Looks pretty cool, not that poor at all. But you're reading the wrong book! It should be THIS one: Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#3 wakuwaku

wakuwaku

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 07:21 PM

I call it cospoor cause its improvised, and done in 5 seconds, and I got the first manga I foude ^_^

ぐるぐる回る♪♪ ぐるぐる回る♪♪

#4 Rabiesfish

Rabiesfish

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 03:47 PM

how did u make the headband?

#5 MatsuriNoSai

MatsuriNoSai

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 03:13 AM

is that a du-rag for the mask? x_x
かってにしろこれわおれのじんせい

#6 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 03:47 AM

u can buy the headband anyway near anime/manga/toyshop. (at least in my place) cost about USD 8. (roughly convert from Malaysia Ringgit to USD)

#7 Rabiesfish

Rabiesfish

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 08:28 AM

near MY place, we have farms, farms, and mountains...

#8 WoLFChYLde

WoLFChYLde

Auditioning...

• Banned
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 04:59 AM

farms farms and mountains eh? you must live in a hidden village thens? XD

#9 kunie

kunie

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 05:33 AM

Thats awesome. -Applaude- Well done! XD
Posted Image

#10 wakuwaku

wakuwaku

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 01:27 AM

Last time my friend was on vacation in my house, now its the opposite, Im at his house, and typing this fast before he comes back :wub:

The other day I was searching for his Weekly Shonen Jumps, and while I was doing that we were looking at the newest chapter of the Naruto manga...
Opening one of the closet doors I found something and said: "Hey now that Naruto changed his outfit, this looks kinda like his new clothes" (Thats not a spoiler cause it doesnt change much XD)

Immediatly we looked at the hitaiate at the shelf (last photo he used mine hitaiate, I got one for him when he was in my place in July) and we both said: "Cospoor" (actually we said "cospobre" cause we speak in portuguese XD)

So here it is, the Kakashi one was better, but remember that this was totally improvised, and was the best we could do in 2 minutes.:

Posted Image

ぐるぐる回る♪♪ ぐるぐる回る♪♪

#11 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 04:51 PM

U changed clothes and got ramen ready in two minutes? That?Ls pretty quick. Ninja-style quick... So what?Ls your special jutsu then? Maybe it is "Ninpo; Super-fast Special Ramen Cooking No Jutsu"? hehe. :wub:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#12 wakuwaku

wakuwaku

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 05:09 PM

No ramen there :wub:

there were some cookies in it ^^; the only fast thing I did was to ran as fast as I could to the kitchen to get the hashis.

ぐるぐる回る♪♪ ぐるぐる回る♪♪

#13 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 06:32 PM

Opening one of the closet doors I found something and said: "Hey now that Naruto changed his outfit, this looks kinda like his new clothes" (Thats not a spoiler cause it doesnt change much ^^;)

:wub: he... changes clothes?!?!? OMG you ruined the whole series for me! XP

if you got that ready in 2 min... does that mean you and your friends always have some spare konoha head protectors laying around? kewl x_x very ninja of you ;D

#14 wakuwaku

wakuwaku

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 08:14 PM

if you got that ready in 2 min... does that mean you and your friends always have some spare konoha head protectors laying around? kewl :) very ninja of you ;D

kinda of, mine is in the shelf above my bed where is my anime stuff collection, and my friend's hitaiate (the one we used for this) he keeps in the shelf above the pc <_<

ぐるぐる回る♪♪ ぐるぐる回る♪♪