Due to the special nature of this section, specific rules will be made up SOON. At the same time, please follow the general forum rules.
All fan fics/drawings/artwork are being moved into this section, if you see some that have been missed, please leave a message here and it will be moved here.
*NEW changes beginning January 8th, 2009*
Dear thread starters of the Fan art sub-forum,
The Fan art sub-forum, as you know, is one of the newer parts in the Hello!Online forum. Since its creation in August 2008, this sub-forum has grown a considerable amount. Because at Hello!Online, we strive to continuously improve how things work, changes will be implemented into this sub-forum for the benefits to all of its users. The main change is in regard to the amount of threads each user is allowed to have within the Fan art sub-forum. It has become a problem that some users simply have too many threads and is hard for readers to sort through them all. After much considerations, it is best that each user on Hello!Online be allowed to have a maximum of two threads in the Fan art sub-forum. It is up to the user to determine how to divide his/her work into two thread topic. The following is a possible example:
Thread 1) My fanfic stories
Thread 2) My HP drawings and graphics
If you currently have more than two threads, I will be contacting you within the next 24hours in regards to how you would like your current threads to be combined into two threads.
In addition to this, two new threads, The Official H!O One-shot fanfic thread and The Official H!O other created media thread have now been created and pinned at the top of this sub-forum. Also, the Created artwork in H!P thread has now been pinned to the top and renamed to The Official H!O created artwork thread. There are useful especially for those of you who doesn't want to start a thread just to post up something for one time.
If you have any question regarding these changes, please PM me or post in the thread General rules/guidelines of the Fan art sub-forum
I hope everyone will continue to enjoy the sub-forum as we do our best to improve it and to keep it organized.
*NEW rules and suggestions for this sub-forum beginning September 16th, 2009*
1. H!P related contents only
2. Please try not to post materials that are NSFW (Not Safe For Work), as there are minors who frequent this website.
3. Make use of the edit button when possible, instead of double posting. Spamming is not encouraged.
1. No spamming. Make use of the edit button. If the thread starter has yet to respond to you, be patient and wait for a reply. Threads here are not chat rooms.
2. Please leave encouraging and helpful comments for the content providers.
3. Do not post your work in other people's thread, post it in your own threads instead. Please show respect to the thread starters.
1. Try to comment on other people's work instead of just waiting for feedback on your own. This is a community, so we should all help each other out and give helpful suggestions.
2. It's a good idea for fanfic writers to recognize your readers and take in their suggestions in a mature manner.
Thanks to nijuunisan for some of these rules and suggestion ideas.
Remember, all forum rules apply here as well.
Users are also encouraged to remind each other of the rules and suggestions posted here.