#43 Meaud

Meaud

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:27 PM

Full radio RIP - SHINING☆STAR
http://www.youtube.com/embed/9tzz5YkE3lM

Next single which will be out on 2011, March 9th.
BuonOPV (ahah) -

Posted Image

#44 madbee

madbee

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:26 PM

It sounds good~ Hope there's a pv.

#45 Kay

Kay

H!PxAKB

• Senpai
  • 1231 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:16 AM

Thanks! The song sounds really good, way better than any of their previous songs; it's more Idol-sounding and fresh. I can't wait for the PV~

Kay

Posted Image
矢口真里真野恵里菜後藤真希藤本美貴新垣理沙

#46 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 05:18 AM

I've always found Umika extremely cute, but that wasn't enough to make me buy a single. This time, however, I really like the song. I like it enough to cancel all my Momoiro Clover limiteds. XD

I actually did do that...

Edited by LunaLupus, 15 February 2011 - 10:52 AM.

#47 madbee

madbee

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 04:02 AM

PV preview~

#48 Kay

Kay

H!PxAKB

• Senpai
  • 1231 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 01:48 AM

Thanks for the PV preview. I really like the girls outfits, I think the whiteness of the PV really fits the season and, again, the song is great~

Kay

Posted Image
矢口真里真野恵里菜後藤真希藤本美貴新垣理沙

#49 madbee

madbee

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:46 AM

Just watched the PV! I would link you to the video, but it's private. D:

I loved everything about it. The styling and choreography was on point. I really need to learn these girls' names. ^_^

#50 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 05:46 AM

SHINING STAR PV

I recently got into this group, and I have to say I really like their style. My favourite songs from them are SHINING STAR, Cross Over, Hikari no Kage and Show TIME... So far. I still have plans to listen to their other songs. Their faces are actually really easy to distinguish, or at least for the current line-up. I only know 3 other past members/ faces, but I will learn the rest! So to madbee and others who are learning their faces, I'll describe them based on the SHINING STAR PV. Then you can try and find them, I guess. :lol: If I made a mistake, please tell me!

Satake Uki - Has wavy, short hair
Nishiwaki Sayaka - Has curled in, short hair
Kawashima Umika - Has the side cornrows
Yoshii Kanae - Has wavy, long hair
Murata Hirona - Has long, straight hair

If that's not enough info:

Satake Uki
-White Dance Outfit - Medium sleeve shirt with rectangular cuts in the sleeves, shorts, long boots
-Black Dance Outfit - Long sleeve leather jacket, (I think it's leather) white and black shirt, sparkly skirt, long boots
-Window/Chair Outfit - Hooded vest, white shirt with black writing, short denim shorts
Nishiwaki Sayaka
-White Dance Outfit - Medium sleeve sweater, shorts with belt, long boots
-Black Dance Outfit - Medium sleeve shirt, white belt on waist, puffy skirt, long boots
-Window/Chair Outfit - White sweater with "loose" sleeves (Don't know how else to describe it), light denim shorts
Kawashima Umika
-White Dance Outfit - White shirt with black design, white and black blazer, shorts, short boots
-Black Dance Outfit - Flashy silver skirt with... Polka dots?, sparkly black shirt, sleeveless vest with chain, long boots
-Window/Chair Outfit - White dress shirt with loose bow, short denim shorts
Yoshii Kanae
-White Dance Outfit - Leopard print overall skirt over white shirt with black writing, long boots
-Black Dance Outfit - Sparkly black shirt with black medium sleeve jacket, puffy skirt, short leggings, long boots
-Window/Chair Outfit - White tucked in shirt with white cardigan over that, high waisted jeans
Murata Hirona
-White Dance Outfit - Long sleeve shirt with black stripes, puffy skirt, hat, short boots
-Black Dance Outfit - Black hoodie with white stripes on sleeve, skirt, short boots
-Window/Chair Outfit - Black and white striped shirt with white belt, short denim shorts

Wow, that took a long time to make. But I hope you can learn their faces! I'll be doing my math homework now. :D

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#51 madbee

madbee

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 06:53 AM

^ Thanks so much! That was a big help. I think I'm leaning towards Uki as my favorite, but all of the girls are cute. =)

#52 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:10 AM

^ It was my pleasure! If you want, I can do another "member distinguishing" for the Cross Over PV! Yeah, all of the girls are charismatic in their own way! But I think Sayaka's my favourite. Her voice was especially amazing in Hikari no Kage. I'll have to look for their past songs and hear her voice in those.

Also, I might be the only person in here, but it's worth a shot: Does anyone know of the statuses of 9nine? So far, I saw on Umika's and Uki's blogs that their event was cancelled, but that was just an online translation. I hope they're all okay...

VwvggPK.jpg
Graphics Thread

#53 madbee

madbee

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:46 AM

Oh, don't trouble yourself. I think I'm comfortable with the girls' names now. Thanks! ^_^
I also like Sayaka. She and Uki really caught my attention on the Shining Star pv.

Considering how they updated their blogs and official site, I'd say the girls are ok...at least I hope so! :unsure:

#54 Welniuke

Welniuke

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:40 AM

Murata Hirona is my favourite member <3
She's the first one I noticed and she was the first one whose name I learned(the second was Umika, but I don't really like her)

And I really think that if they updated they have to be okay because people not okay don't go updating their blogs, they go get help and stuff. So tend not to think of the worse but of the best ^^

#55 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:33 PM

@madbee: Man, if you like Sayaka, then be sure to watch the Hikari no Kage PV! I highly recommend it. Her vocalisations are magnificent!

@Welniuke: Actually, I noticed Hirona first, too, and she was my favourite. But then I watched their show (I think it was called Go Go 9nine) and I noticed how kiddish she can be. I know she is the youngest and all, but I'm not really into those kinds of personalities. Still, she is an amazing talent and I'm glad she's in 9nine!

@Both: Yeah, I'd say they're okay, too. And I've actually never thought of what Welniuke was thinking. Plus, I found out about their status on Tokyohive and they're alright! Thank you for the reassurance! ^_^

VwvggPK.jpg
Graphics Thread

#56 Welniuke

Welniuke

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:45 PM

^
I watched a little bit of that show(one or two episodes) and that's where I noticed Hirona ^^ I'm only 13 myself and I tend to act really childish sometimes so maybe that's why I like her so much <3
I also saw that TokyoHive post, and was relieved to now they're okay :wub:
I heard some Hey! Say! Jump! members are in a hospital and some NEWS members are missing o_O I was very worried then for groups like 9nine, Bump.y, Dream5 after hearing this. (but it's probably just a rumor)

#57 Surenda

Surenda

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 522 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:25 PM

I just listened to them today, I like them, shining star is really good, and Konwaku Confuse is so awesome :good:

Posted Image

#58 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:54 PM

It's not my style of Songs.....But Umika is really cute, get my attention automatically!

#59 madbee

madbee

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:04 AM

@madbee: Man, if you like Sayaka, then be sure to watch the Hikari no Kage PV! I highly recommend it. Her vocalisations are magnificent!

I watched it. The song & pv are lackluster, but thank goodness for Sayaka's vocals! She was the best part.

#60 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:29 PM

@Welniuke: Ah, I see! I'm turning 15 this week, but I can still act immature around my friends. XD Ahh~, good times, good times... I guess with other people, though, it makes me irritated. I don't know why. It just does.
Yeah, I heard that, too. But luckily, they said it was minor injuries and not major injuries. They're not my favourite group and I only like two songs from HSJ, but I still got worried about them. (As I am with everyone else in Japan.) I think they'll be alright! :D

@madbee: Yeah, the PV is kind of "meh", and some of their vocals aren't that strong (Particularly Umika's), but Sayaka made me love the song so much! If it wasn't for her, I'd probably not like the song as much as I do now, or maybe even not at all.

Edit:@Welniuke: Wait, Some NEWS members were missing?????? :sob: I don't listen to them, but it still breaks my heart to know that someone you "know" is nowhere to be found. Please be found!!!

VwvggPK.jpg
Graphics Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users