315 replies to this topic

#1 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:51 AM

I'll start:

Finnish Male, 28 years old, about 150 cm and 100 kg. My hobbies are riding elevators, stalking passersby and shipping Barbie and He-man. I don't believe in working, but live happily on state money.

I'm looking for: Female of any race/nationality, as long as you are at least tall, sexy, work in idol industry, 48Group experience preferred. You also won't mind us living in makeshift housing or basements. You have wealthy parents or own a liquor and/or drug store. Also, you are liberated to the point that you don't mind my encounters with your coworkers.

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#2 jelly man

jelly man

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1573 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:33 PM

um , i have a question... is this thread for joking purpose , or is it for something serious ??

Reina is the BEST!!!

#3 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:57 PM

I thought it was obvious. :rolleyes:

Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#4 Hado Gato

Hado Gato

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 259 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 09:00 PM

First time dater, long time watcher

Relatively handsome gentleman, early 30s, exotic looking (if you're not Asian), seeking female. I'm whatever the polar opposite of health-nut is. I have many interests (TV, drinking, video games, internet).

I'm looking for a girl about 10 years younger than me, likes to wear animal ears (deer, red panda, dog, cat, squirrel, raccoon dog), can sing, dance, sometimes act, and know how to keep our relationship a secret from the public. Must know a few words in English.

#5 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:07 AM

thread might get locked but I give it a go

hello my name is toxic and I don't look like sanrio so thats a + . somewhat good health for an american and I'm looking for a guy who is adventurous and tough. basically a girl you can take a punch :D

racequeen.jpg

#6 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:37 AM

This thread should be hilarious, I'm not gonna lock it.

I'm looking for a guy who is adventurous and tough.

Someone is coming out of the closet :D

#7 tensai87

tensai87

Custom member title... ah?

• Senpai
  • 934 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:39 AM

thread might get locked but I give it a go

hello my name is toxic and I don't look like sanrio so thats a + . somewhat good health for an american and I'm looking for a guy who is adventurous and tough. basically a girl you can take a punch :D

so... you're looking for a guy or a girl... or both?
Posted Image

#8 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:15 AM

^ it was suppose to be girl but after I finished it I saw it but didn't felt like correcting since its kuso anyway.

Someone is coming out of the closet :lol:

well that depends <3

racequeen.jpg

#9 Nataku

Nataku

田中れいな's Bodyguard

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:51 AM

^Him and Sanrio got a thing going on

Toxic is Sasuke and Sanrio is Naruto cosplay

#10 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:01 AM

^ don't worry Orochimaru theres still room for one more :lol:

racequeen.jpg

#11 Nataku

Nataku

田中れいな's Bodyguard

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:04 AM

^Yo! I Thought I said I was Kakashi!

wait a sec...

#12 ★Shining Star★

★Shining Star★

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1463 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:37 AM

Male, 25 years old, 185 cm , 76 kg good looking. Hobbies are something related to Japan like: Listening to J-pop, watching H!P and Idol, Jr, Idol, U-15 DVD's/Pb's.
Looking for open minded Japanese feemale between 15-30. Its OK if you'r older but you must look like 15-18. You should like cosplay, and calling me "Goshijin sama" or "Oni-chan". A huge collection of maiden clothes are seifuku's are a plus. If you look like(or are) some H!P member or other famous Idol would that be nice.

#13 Charmy Risuzu

Charmy Risuzu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 162 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:22 PM

I know the perfect guy for Toxic. He'll even bring his own flowers. I can show you a Picture if you wish. :wub:

Love, Charmy

#14 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:52 PM

^ XD No you know who with flower pic! Never Ever!!! *Freaks out*

#15 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:55 PM

^ Don't say that! Maybe it's a chance for toxic to be loved!

#16 damixedplate

damixedplate

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 348 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:05 PM

lol I thought this thread was gonna get closed quick but it was approved! so here goes to joking around XD .

Unfinnished Male, 27 years young. I'm this tall and weigh this much. My hobbies are hanging out, in the women's department, by myself. Other hobbies I enjoy by myself are playing "Doctor" XD and playing on a seesaw. Financial status: Multi-millionaire, once those people in Uganda recieve my check, I'll get my 13million dollar jackpot!!
I'm looking for a female, preferrably born female, nothing like the ones in the "She was a HE" thread, Japanese, between the ages of 14-14½, does not have to be tall, just long legs, also must have two legs. Long hair, which only applies to the head. White teeth, emphasis on teeth. Must like walking or taking the bus, unless she wants to pay for gas...and food, and utilities. Would also help if you looked like Kusumi Koharu. Must know some English, keyphrases such as: "I am 18 years old", but most importantly, "Me no speak English", also, XD hee hee hee XD , when in private, XD hee hee hee :wub: , must be able to say, "Me love you long time." <3 Must not like to talk loud and not a lot and not be opinionated. Pretty much someone like Yaguchi Mari.

#17 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:13 PM

@turbos>> so You want again my secret Sayumi attack?XD
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#18 やっちん♥

やっちん♥

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2544 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:36 PM

I'm a tall shmexy 15-yr-old brunette XD
I often get accused of being a lesbian and a pedophile XD
I like being on the computer, especially the internet, staring at Maki's pictures, listening to music, watching movies (especially comedies and horrors
Spoiler
and do many other things XD
I'm interested in cute guys (I usually fall for short ones but I'd rather if you're tall :wub:) or a hot Maki lookalike XD
Oh. And I'm perverted <3

#19 stillaibon

stillaibon

My Fish Drowned :[

• Senpai
  • 1825 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 04:38 PM

lol at this thread.. just keep posting everyone.. i find this thread really funny.. haha.. ill post soon (maybe not ^^;) x_x
Posted Image
sun~mi

#20 Shirow

Shirow

ふかゆ

• Senpai
  • 3183 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 04:46 PM

Tall, toned , sharp witted male with aerodynamic hair and a keen sense of perverse and dark humor...

Seeking ...

Girl (or cute guy that looks like a girl)

Must have a good knowledge and grasp of h!p and idol culture, enjoys a drink, and have an exstensive range of fetish clothing for nocturnal shenanigans...

Must be good at giving shoulder massages.

^^;

mak.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users