Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:19 PM

EXILE Performance Battle Audition winners:
2vdl4jc.jpg
• Iwata Takanori (3JSB) - Gun-chan♥
• Sato Taiki
• Shirahama Alan (GENERATIONS)
• Sekiguchi Mendy (GENERATIONS)
• Yamamoto Sekai

People say Sekai or/and Taiki were GENERATIONS' support dancers.

New LDH/EXILE TRIBE group THE RAMPAGE will soon be formed.
(Some or all?) People who didn't win the PBA final (except the others GENERATIONS boys I think) will join the new group as performers.

#282 Pistolero

Pistolero

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2688 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 09:41 AM

Matsu, Makidai, USA will be graduating by the end of year. Didn't know they were 40, 39, and 38 years old... :o

http://headlines.yah...21-nksports-ent

EXILEメンバーの松本利夫(旧名MATSU=40)MAKIDAI(39)USA(38)の3人がEXILEのパフォーマーを年内で卒業することが22日、分かった。

rest of the article.

Spoiler

#283 Winry_chan

Winry_chan

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 02:20 AM

I love 3JSB I'm glad there is a topic for them here :c18:

#284 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 04:26 PM

I don't whether I should bring this thread back to life or just make a new one but for now, here is Generations newest song "All For You" performed live at Music Japan! 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#285 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 09:56 PM

News on EXILE TRIBE 

avex channel uploaded a lyric live version for EXILE's Kiminimuchu~ 

GENERATIONS's ended their first week of 'All For You's' release with 153,373 weekly sales! 

EXILE TRIBE will be airing a drama called 'High & Low ~ The Story of S.W.O.R.D' which will air on NTV on the 22nd October. More news on the story and cast here

EXILE's TAKAHIRO's latest Album 'the VISIONALUX' ended it's first week with 38,785 copies cold! 

TOSAKA HIROMI's (Sandaime J Soul Brothers) new photobook 'NOBODY KNOWS' ranked 1st (Limited) and 9th (Regular) with 30,819 and 2,306 copies sold!

tumblr_nvykx4NY501tht70yo7_540.jpg

Yamashita Kenjiro (Sandaime J Soul Brothers) for VADEL 2015 Autumn & Winter

EXILE's ÜSA & TETSUYA will appear on the public live broadcast of NHK-FM's special program "N SPORTS! 2015 Opening Live" on October 10th, more information here

I will try my best to keep this thread updated with EXILE news whenever I've got free time on my hands~ 

#286 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 07:38 PM

Late Oct/Early November Round up! 

avex channel have been uploading various full versions of EXILE singles onto their channel. Check them out here

EXILE's 2015 Live Tour 'AMAZING WORLD' good's have been released! Get them here! 11925840_1623357557941191_53981829_n.jpg

EXILE, Sandaime J Soul Brothers & E-girls will appear on YTV's "BEST HITS Kayosai 2015" which will start airing from 19:00 on 11/19 (Thu.)!!

EXILE TRIBE's 2016 Schedule Book will be released on 11/7 (Sat) and sold at EXILE TRIBE STATION. It will include a 16/16 Calender, Monthly and Weekly Schedule, and a Memo section. Members and Group Event's and Anniversaries will also be included, as well as a penholder! The schedule book will be sold at EXILE's live show venues, starting from Nagoya show on 11/12(Thu.).

EXILE MAKIDAI and Mandy Sekiguchi will be on the commercial of the 'Taiko no Tatsujin 15th Anniversary Promotion CM'. The collaboration campaign for the 15th anniversary project of "Taiko no Tatsujin" series to be launched on November 26!

taiko-1.png

EXILE SHOKICHI's newest single 'IGNITION' ranked 6th weekly (1st on release day) with 31,756 copies sold!

HIRO's movie "TATARA SAMURAI" starring Sho Aoyagi will be showing BTS footage as a special feature going on air on YTV's "Wakeup! Plus" from 8:00 on 11/7(Sat.)!!

#287 knowledge

knowledge

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:44 PM

EXILE new single Kiminimuchu release December 9 2015. It is their last single with EXILE USA, MAKIDAI, Matsumoto Toshio. The covers are out.

http://exile.jp/news....php?id=1028424

#288 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:50 AM

Thanks for updating! I'm really gonna miss those three, especially Makidai  :sob:

COVERS for those of you too lazy to click on links  :good:

20151110-exile5.jpg  f564148ff890b5.jpg

12230913_1231331353596418_128673039_n.jp

#289 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:55 PM

Nice there's a thread about EXILE. This band is to me the best boyband in the whole world. I'm not exaggerating at all.

It's very difficult to sing and dance at the same time while performing both to the max. Exile (and other Japanese bands) found the SUPERB SOLUTION by splitting the task of each member.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#290 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:05 PM

Their PV's are always the best. I haven't actually seen many low budget PV from them. Some that I can recall being which I believed are low budgeted:

1. Toki No Kakera (consisting only of LIVE footages)

2. I Wish For You (consisting only of LIVE footages)

3. Ki MI Ni Mu Chu

Other than that their PV's are mostly sick. And they have EXPG too which makes the group even more AWESOME!!!

Ki Mi Ni Mu Chu isn't one of my personal favourite single. Dance Into Fantasy and Jounetsu No Hana are though.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#291 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 04:12 AM

Some news! 

On Nov 27th, Sandaime J Soul Brothers won the Cable Music Excellence Award in "The 48th Japan Cable Awards"

Images of Ki mi ni mu chi's Shibuya109 Campaign have surfaced! The campaign will last until 12/25 (christmas!)

CVLVReqWcAAX75Y.jpg

EXILE's SHOKICHI will make his public live appearance on TOKYO FM's "Skyrocket Company" to be recorded at SHIBUYA SPAINZAKA STUDIO on 12/8(Tue.)!!

EXILE's final shows for EXILE LIVE TOUR 2015 "AMAZING WORLD" will be held at Tokyo Dome for 3 consecutive days from 12/8(Tue), 12/9(Wed), and 12/10(Thu.)!
This will mark the end of the first live tour for EXILE's Chapter 4 and will also be the last tour for Toshio Matsumoto, ÜSA and MAKIDAI who will retire from the performers team by the end of 2015. Live viewing in ALL CINEMA'S IN JAPAN will start from 18:00 on each day. 

Images of Sandaime J Soul Brothers "BLUE PLANET" LIVE TOUR 2015 DVD/Blu-Ray have been revealed. It will be released on 12/16(Wed.)

lv151202.jpg

EXILE TRIBE Groups EXILE, Sandaime J Soul Brothers, E-Girls, and Generations will be on Fuji TV's "2015 FNS MUSIC FESTIVAL" on "THE LIVE", airs on 12/16(Wed.)

EXILE TRIBE Groups EXILE, Sandaime J Soul Brothers, E-Girls, and Generations will be on tv asahi's Music Stations SUPER LIVE 2015, airs 19:00 on 12/25(Fri.)

EXILE TRIBE Groups will appear in "The 66th NHK Kohaku Uta Gassen", airs 19:15 to 23:45 on 12/31(Thu.)

Groups confirmed are; EXILE (11th appearance), Sandaime J Soul Brothers (4th appearance), and E-Girls (3rd appearance). 

there was a huge amount of outrage on twitter over Generations not making it..

And lastly, Here is a photo from LDH's twitter, the boys are about to perform on their last day of their Osaka 3day concert! 

CVgncGyUkAAlRZi.jpg

#292 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 01:12 AM

Is anyone still listening to this song today? To me it's the best song from Generations.

Full MV: http://ja.musicplayo...m/play?v=695601

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#293 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 02:01 PM

CDTV performance~

-All links have been broken   ^^;

#294 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 01:50 AM

Isn't Project Taro the youngest group in Exile Tribe or will they be?

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#295 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 12:40 PM

They are technically, but they've yet to be included in EXILE TRIBE activities, so they're not included on the "EXILE TRIBE" page in LDH.

Also, Avex finally decided to release AGEHA 

#296 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 06:58 PM

This user made a really goood "starter pack" for new fans of the LDH groups here on tumblr so i thought i would link it here! 

http://okdr.tumblr.c...ost/89786106604

I don't think it's up to date completely because they didn't mention that Hiro isn't an active member anymore, or that USA/MAKI/MATSU graduated, or that Members have left Flower/E-girls, they also didn't mention Taro Project. 

Apart from that, it's pretty accurate and a good read for those who still don't quite understand the concept of LDH. 

#297 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 08:40 AM

So it seems like LDH have been taking down a bunch of subbed videos of Exile tribe on youtube which is a shame. I get that they want fans to spend money to view these things, but when there isn't any english subtitles on the actual content, it's unlikely that fans would buy the things being released and would rather watch it on youtube where they can understand it lol. 

But alas, jpop doesn't cater to the non japanese fans lol 

Anyway, some news! 

EXILE's ATSUSHI will be going on his first dome tour this year titled "EXILE ATSUSHI LIVE TOUR 2016 "IT'S SHOW TIME!!"".

atsushi_2016_tour.jpg

Performance Schedule (subject to change) in spoiler

Spoiler

EXILE SHOKICHI will be releasing his 1st album 'THE FUTURE' on 2016. 04. 27!

the_future_240.jpg

The album has a total of 17 tracks (5 new), all lyrics written by Shokichi himself. 

The Album will have 3 editions, CD-Only, CD + DVD, and CD + Blu-ray

TRACKLIST! (in spoiler)

Spoiler

More information (including other websites to buy the album, album details, and fanclub goods) here

Pre-order it now! - CDJapan, Amazon JP

Sandaime J Soul brothers will be releasing their 7th album 'The JSB Legacy' on March 30th! 

THE-JSB-LEGACY-3-326x235.jpg

There will be 5 editions of the album. 

• CD Only
  • CD + DVD - Music Videos of "starting over", "STORM RIDERS feat. SLASH", "J.S.B. DREAM", "Summer Madness feat. Afrojack", "Unfair World", and "Feel So Alive"
  • CD + 2 DVD - Live performance of 2015 a-nation stadium fes. (08-23-15)
  • CD + Blu-ray - Music Videos of "starting over", "STORM RIDERS feat. SLASH", "J.S.B. DREAM", "Summer Madness feat. Afrojack", "Unfair World", and "Feel So Alive"
  • CD + 2 Blu-ray - Live performance of 2015 a-nation stadium fes. (08-23-15)

TRACKLIST! (in spoiler)

Spoiler

Sandaime J Soul Brothers released one heck of an amazing Music Video, "Feel So Alive". It is the promotional video for their new album. 

ELLY raps as CRAZYBOY on this song, it's the first time he has rapped for the group.

You can pre-order the album now here on CDJapan, YesAsia, and Amazon JP

AND LASTLY! 

THE SECOND from EXILE TRIBE will be making a comeback! 

THE-SECOND-2016-Profile-800x557.jpg

It's been 2 years since the group has been active as THE SECOND and not within EXILE, so it will be exciting to see what activities they'll be doing this year!

GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE will be holding an Arena Tour during Spring of 2016.

THE SECOND from EXILE TRIBE will be holding an Arena Tour during Autumn of 2016. 

#298 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 12:52 PM

Technically, there are a few other websites that still has quite a lot of LDH materials. So for those who cannot watch it on Youtube anymore, can get it elsewhere.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#299 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 06:08 PM

Yes but it would only be people who are already fans of the group who will actively try to search for these things, and lots of groups who translate exile related stuff have stopped doing them because they keep getting taken down by ldh. It doesn't help the new fans that can't speak/understand japanese that would like to get to know the group. Music video's are fun to watch but it doesn't tell you anything about the group itself. But as I said above, ldh's primary concern is the japanese fans since they make up 94% of the profit the company gets, so it's understandable that they don't put subs on their content. 

In other news, GENERATIONS did a online show promoting their 3rd Album 'SPEEDSTER', you can watch it on youtube here

part 1

part 2

#300 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:56 PM

Here is a little news about the newest Exile tribe group, The Rampage! The group are currently referred to as "acting Exile Tribe members"

main_photo_rampage_160309.jpg

(New group profile for 2016)

As you know, Back in 2014 the members of the rampage took on Musha Shugyo (similar to Generations's Musha Shugyo) and in 2015 it was decided that all 16 members would be part of the group. Now HIRO has sent them on their SECOND Musha Shugyo titled 'Get Ready to RAMPAGE' but this time they will be separated into 3 teams. These teams will tour around the 47 prefectures of Japan, and it will decide who will debut as "OFFICIAL" members of EXILE TRIBE.

The groups are as follows ; 

ROUTE A
Hokuto Yoshino, LIKIYA, Kenta Kamiya, Itsuki Fujiwara, RYU, Takahide Suzuki
Spoiler
ROUTE B
RIKU, JIN, Shogo Iwaya, Shohei Urakawa, Takuma Goto
Spoiler
ROUTE C
Kazuma Kawamura, Rui Yonamine, Shogo Yamamoto, Kaisei Takechi, Makoto Hasegawa
Spoiler
RAMPAGE-Musha-Shugyo-routes-326x600.jpg