417 replies to this topic

#381 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:43 PM

Big Announcement! 

GENERATIONS will be having their second world tour! 

C1DivMTUkAAhN6E.jpg

GA - General Admission / TS - Table Seating, same rice as GA / VIP - Includes early entry and meet and greet with the members! 

TAIWAN - 5/17 (Wednesday) ATT SHOW BOX 
Doors Open - VIP: 18: 00 / GA: 19: 00
Show Starts - 20: 00
Tickets - VIP: TWD: $3,900 / AREA A: TWD $2,000 / AREA B: TWD $1,500 
info - MAIL: [email protected]

MACAU - 5/20 (Saturday) Macau Tower 3D Movie Theater and Auditorium 
Doors Open - VIP: 17: 00 / GA: 18: 00
Show Starts - 19:00
Tickets - VIP: HKD 1,000 / GA: HKD 480

LOS ANGELES - 5/26 (Friday) AVALON HOLLYWOOD 
Doors Open - VIP: 17: 00 / GA: 18: 00
Show Starts - 19:00
Tickets - VIP: $95.00 / TS & GA: $25.00

NEW YORK - 5/28 (Sunday) IRVING PLAZA 
Doors Open - VIP: 16: 00 / GA: 17: 00
Show Starts 18:00
Tickets - VIP: $95.00 / GA: $25.00 

LONDON - 6/2 (Friday) TROXY CANCELLED
Show Starts 18:00
Tickets - VIP: £80.00 / GA: £25.00
info - TEL: 0844-249-1000 / MAIL: [email protected]

PARIS - 6/4 (Sun) La Cigale CANCELLED
Show Starts - 18:00
Tickets - VIP: €85.00 / GA: €29.00

I'm attending the london showing! 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#382 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:01 AM

Anyone know where to get EXILE's Extreme Best Album? CDJapan can't ship it due to Avex restrictions :cold:

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#383 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:48 AM

Why is Generation already having a World Tour while I've never heard about an Exile World Tour?

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#384 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:00 PM

^because exile has more fans in japan whereas generations has a lot more fans overseas than any other LDH group? 

New video from The Rampage!! 

i have to admit, i much prefer the dancing style that most of the members of the rampage have compared to most of the members of exile. they dance in a similar way as naoto, alan, reo or gunchan, where their dancing is more about flow and linking the moves like a sequence, rather than intensive, fast pace, almost aggressive dance styles that many exile members have (akira, usa, naoki, mandy, sekai, to name a few) a few rampage members do this too, but most of them don't so i find the overall performance of the rampage to be better than exiles. exile have much better songs tho lol but hopefully that will improve with time. 

#385 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:40 PM

^because exile has more fans in japan whereas generations has a lot more fans overseas than any other LDH group? 

It's not right. It's supposed to be the other way around.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#386 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:36 PM

why though? EXILE have never actively tried to interact more with their international fans. They were fine with the love their received from the Japanese fans because that's where they made their money. The Second and 3JSB pretty much did the same thing, although their music styles was more suited to the western audience. Then GENE came along and started catering to both Japanese fans and overseas fans by doing small things like making english versions to their songs and occasionally speaking in engrish when needed. Now that a lot of their fans are overseas ones, they're now starting to increase their effort via shows. Personally, I would be angry if EXILE got to perform overseas after not giving a damn about their non japanese fans for years, while GENE who has done so since debut have to wait their turn in japan..

The only members left in EXILE that aren't part of another LDH group are Takahiro (who still has that band AoS) and Atsushi (who's on hiatus), everyone else is focusing on their own individual groups, and any new EXILE member to join will 80% be from 3JSB, GENE, and The Rampage. If they want to make EXILE more international, the best way to do so is to make the other groups international first. 

Tbh i kinda prefer it that way. Keep EXILE in the home turf, and have GENE and The Rampage grow internationally. The Second and 3JSB seem to float in between that so i guess that's cool too lol

#387 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:35 AM

Due to the bombing in Manchester, UK on monday, LDH has announced that they will cancel the shows for the UK and France (due to both countries imminent threat levels being at critical right now). They haven't mentioned postponing it to a later date. 

https://twitter.com/...105239823618053

#388 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:03 PM

:omg:

Is this even appropriate to add to the forum? LOL

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#389 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:10 PM

^Of course lol! 

*im going to change the first page so it includes them since they're pretty much a sub/cousin group of exile tribe lolol

some vids from Hiromi! 

#390 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:45 PM

its been a while, but we've been blessed with some new JSB content!

(sorry for the large photo, got it directly from ellys twitter)

DGJp2mvXoAUrRo2.jpg

lets hope this means more JSB content to come soon! 

Also, I didn't report it but GENE'S new album [Namida wo Nagasenai Pierrot wa Taiyou mo Tsuki mo Nai Sora wo Miageta] was released on July 5th, and in their first week they got 2nd place with 94,696 copies sold!! 

2nd week, 7th with 11,622

3rd week, 16th with 5,783

totals so far = 112,101 copies sold

In just 3 weeks, they've already almost beaten the total reported sales of SPEEDSTER (currently at 112,802 copies sold), so this means GENE are definitely on the rise! Congrats to them~ 

The Rampage has their 3rd single out! It's called 'Dirty Disco' and was released July 19th. It ranked 5th with 23,286 copies sold within their first week. Not bad for the rookie group! 

And for those of you who don't know, LIKIYA and ZIN have been named the leaders of THE RAMPAGE. 

EXILE's Sekai and Taiki have been named leaders of FANTASTICS. The group are currently holding vocal auditions in search for a vocalist of the group since all the current members are performers. This means that at debut, fantastics will most likely have 9+ members. 

That means, we now have 3 groups with 1 leader (exile, the second, gene) and 3 groups with duo leaders (3jsb, rampage, fantastics). 

Sorry for such slow delays in news welp 

#391 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:19 PM

Big news guys! 

DIoiOwIW4AAoEVH.jpg

Takahiro got married! He married the actress Takei Emi, and they're expecting their first child!! Emi is 3 months pregnant and will be expecting their child next spring! 

Their comments; 

"We, EXILE TAKAHIRO and Takei Emi, would like to make an announcement that we have registered our marriage today. We are also blessed with a child, and we are welcoming a new member into our family next spring."

They also revealed, "We met through a drama. While spending time as colleagues and friends, we were both attracted to each other's personality, thus we started dating with marriage in mind. 

Since then we have been spending this past 2 and a half years improving ourselves through friendly rivalry, and supporting each other."

"We would like to continue devoting ourselves in order to better ourselves while respecting each other without losing our feelings of gratitude." The couple wrote.

http://www.oricon.co...ll/?ref_cd=jsfb

http://aramajapan.co...st-child/80171/

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1711448

http://www.tokyohive...their-1st-child

dorama%2B48.jpg

I have to say, i'm so happy one of the EXILE members finally tied the knot. Most of them are going into/ in their 30's already, so i'm glad they're finding love and being happy men loool.

Honestly, Takahiro is lucky because Emi is GORGEOUS haha! I wish them nothing but the best! 

As for EXILE, i don't know what this means for them, but for now, this marriage has not affected the group, so no worries on that one lol 

#392 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:28 PM

Wow, this came out of nowhere!  I'm somewhat of a fan of Emi and I've always pictured her with Takeru Sato, so this comes as somewhat of a shock.  Congrats to the couple! :good:

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#393 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 02:10 PM

Being a role model as an Exile performer is something, but being a role model as a human being in general is another thing. I always love hearing an Exile member getting married. Can anyone tell me who are the member (current or former) that have been married? All I know is Hiro, Matsu and now Takahiro.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#394 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:08 PM

Usa is apparently getting married to a 28 years old model. Congratulations for Usa!

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#395 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 04:46 PM

2018 is getting closer. What should we expect from Exile next year? Any news so far?

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#396 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 12:11 AM

^I don't think they have announced anything thus far, so i can't really say. I think they'll probably focus more on getting the groups more publicity since LDH kinda went into hiding this year after the JSB/JRA's incident. So yeah, The Second, 3JSB, GENE, and The Rampage will be promoted a lot, Fantastics will make their debut, and then maybe we'll get a long overdue EXILE TRIBE concert? maybe at that concert we can introduce new exile members (vocalists and maybe 1-2 new dancers) to revive the group a little, then in 2019 go full speed ahead with EXILE promotions.That's what i'm hoping for lol.

Here are some LDH updates since it's been a while. 

GENERATIONS released a new single "BIG CITY RODEO" and came 2nd with sold 72,955 (oricon) in it's first week!

Second Week: 3,801

Third Week: 7,106

Total sales: 83,862

MV

Also update on the album 

Also, I didn't report it but GENE'S new album [Namida wo Nagasenai Pierrot wa Taiyou mo Tsuki mo Nai Sora wo Miageta] was released on July 5th, and in their first week they got 2nd place with 94,696 copies sold!! 

2nd week, 7th with 11,622

3rd week, 16th with 5,783

totals so far = 112,101 copies sold

In just 3 weeks, they've already almost beaten the total reported sales of SPEEDSTER (currently at 112,802 copies sold), so this means GENE are definitely on the rise! Congrats to them~ 

copies sold 119,939 (this is just from oricon so billboard count may differ) 

The Rampage released their 4th (??) single "100degrees" and reached 8th with 13,977 copies sold~ 

They also attended the AAA's (Asian Artists Awards 2017) which was held in Korea this year. They performed their newest single and also won BEST NEW WAVE award! 

MV 

#397 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:30 PM

New MV from GENERATIONS! 

Major cameo's from E.G Family, Fantastics and The Rampage along with some LDH trainee's! 

#398 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 04:51 AM

New MV from GENERATIONS! 

Major cameo's from E.G Family, Fantastics and The Rampage along with some LDH trainee's! 

I think this modern Japanese version is really nice.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#399 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:57 AM

Vocal Battle Audition 5 ended and we now have two new members of FANTASTICS! 

Please welcome Fantastics new vocalists, Yagi Yusei & Nakajima Sota! 

DRc6ljwWAAAoUK1.jpg

in other good news, 

GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE will hold their first dome tour "GENERATIONS LIVE TOUR 2018 "UNITED JOURNEY" in the spring of 2018!!

DRdFi-LUEAA4lb1.jpg

#400 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 03:49 AM

So apparently Exile is already informing us the news for their come back in 2018. From February to July there will be a new song each month. And they will hold the EXILE LIVE TOUR 208 - STAR OF WISH.

Is all of that correct?

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users